Roommates...

By thegaywoso

Leah and Jordan are roommates at Arsenal while also being like best friends. What will happen after they star... More

Back to training
No good at school
Get up!
It's about to actually start now
I'm fine...
Need to leave for a run
He's gone
Opening up
To camp we go
You're getting snatched?
I don't know why!
Finally we're home!
Bad dream
Historians also said that...
Dripping wet
I don't want this to end
Reminiscing, new feelings
Celebrations
Please don't leave
Stockton-On-Tees
Winter wonderland
Where's Jordan?
What about football?
I'm not okay
You're an ass sometimes
We'll get through this together
Good for each other
not gonna suffer anymore
It's just everything
Easy target
Not the final
Running away from the wedding

They know?

4.8K 63 3
By thegaywoso

(Leah's pov)

A few hours went by and no sign of Jordan. I started to worry, since normally ACL surgeries were performed 3 weeks after to prevent arthrofibrosis.

Some of the girls headed home, leaving Keira, Lucy, Dan, Beth and me. They headed home because it was becoming late and the nurse said there were too many of us in the waiting room.

Dan tried to cheer all of us up for a bit but it was unsuccessful so she sat back down with Beth. "Leah, why don't you take a nap." Beth suggested.

"I can't, until I see that she is okay. I will not be able to sleep, eat or do anything." I told her, my leg bouncing up and down rapidly.

Before Beth could answer I saw Jordan being rolled into her room by the corner of my eye. I got up and quickly walked over to her room. Entering it without permission.

"Only family." A nurse said.

"None of her family lives around here, I'm the closest thing to family." I said as I shoved past the nurse. "Hey, bubba." I called her as I sat down beside her.

"Baby." She let out, still on anesthesia.

"She'll be fully awake in 30 minutes. the surgery was successful and the people who are waiting outside of the door will not be able to enter until she is fully awake." The doctor said.

"Thank you." I said before putting my focus back on Jordan. "How did the surgery go?"

"It was fine." She said, trying to keep her eyes open.

"Why don't you take a nap, you look tired."

"Can you take a nap with me?" She asked me.

"Sure, just let me tell the girls you're okay." I told her before walking out to the hallway.

"She's fine. The surgery went fine, she's still on anesthesia, so you can't come in yet. And she's gonna take a nap now anyway. So you guys can head home if you want. It's okay." I told them all.

"We can wait a bit more." Lucy said with a half smile on her face.

"We'll head and get some food for all of us, we'll be back in a bit." Beth said as she pulled Dan along with her.

I headed back into the room to find Jordan still awake waiting for me. "I'm coming, baby." I said as I gently climbed in beside her.

I put my arm around her, as she cuddled into me as she drifted into sleep. I should have taken a nap too, but I just couldn't bring myself to close my eyes and go into an unconscious state.

After about 30 minutes I heard the door opening. I peeked out one of my eyes to see the fours girls coming in silently. I opened my eyes fully, so they could see I was awake.

"So when did this happen?" Dan asked, resulting in getting a slap on the arm from Beth. "Shit, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, it's been going on for a while actually. Since the Tuesday after my debut for the lionesses." I told them.

"You owe me a fiver." Lucy whispered to Keira.

"Why does she owe you a fiver?" I asked.

"Well I betted that you two would get together before the end of the year, and she said you guys wouldn't." Lucy explained.

"We brought you some ramen." Dan said as she went through the bag and gave me a hot ramen dish.

"Thanks Dan." I said as I put it down beside me. "I'll have it in a bit, I'm not hungry yet." I said.

We talked for a bit more, making time since they were there to see if Jordan was okay. Suddenly I felt her move in the bed a bit, putting a smile across my face.

"You up?" I asked as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Yep." She said cuddling into me more, making the girls coo.

"Shut up, won't ya." I told them, making them giggle.

Jordan heard the giggles and moved her body up slowly with a bit of pain, but as soon as she saw the girls she got a smile on her face.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked innocently.

"Making sure you're alright buddy." Lucy said, giving Jordan a hug.

"Now that you're awake, can I send the groupchat a photo of you two sleeping, to let them know everythings fine?" Beth asked excitedly.

"They know?" Jordan asked obliviously.

"Take a look at us, please." I said referring to the fact we were in the same bed and she had just woken up from being cuddled up to me.

"Oh, right. Uhm sure you can send it I don't care." She told Beth before falling back into the bed.

"I might have caused a stampede to happen in a few minutes..." Beth said as she looked at her phone.

"What did you do know?" Dan asked Beth.

"I didn't do anything! They just wanna know how this happened." Beth defended herself.

I grabbed my phone to check the messages.

*86 unread messages*

Arsenal ⚽️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Katie: I fucking called it!

Lisa: We're on our way!

Kim: Uhm... I'm not gonna
question it. I'm on my way too!

Raven: That's really cute!

Katie: You just say that because
you miss Maeve.

Raven: I do miss her, but tell me
that's not cute!

Kim: Katie get off your fucking
phone while you're driving!

Guys relax.

Emms: You just made us question
everything we know and you're telling
us to relax? You're mental.

"They're out of their minds!" I said as I put my phone down.

"I might have gotten a speeding ticket, but we're here!" Lisa said as she came in through the door with Viv and Jill.

"When? How? What?" Jill asked as she looked at us making me and Jordan giggle.

"Surgery went great, no problems."

"Oh right, anyway... are you gonna answer my questions?" Jill asked.

"When the rest of the girls get here, so we're not repeating ourselves." Jordan said.

All the girls either sat or stood around us as they came in asking Jordan how she was, how the surgery had gone and everything.

"Surgery went well, you guys can relax, I'll be out for quite awhile. And it was a risky surgery to do so early on after getting injured, but the doctor said it was the best option so we went ahead." Jordan said as everybody quieted down.

"And we've been a thing since the Tuesday after my lionesses debut." I said making a few of them gasp.

"And you didn't tell us?" Emms asked.

"You guys can be a pain in the ass sometimes so we decided you'd find out sooner or later anyway." I explained.

"How did it happen?" Katie asked.

"After the party, Jordan was drunk and asked me if I would kiss her. And I said no. So then she asked me if I would kiss her if she was sober, and I said yes. Then Tuesday after training we went over to where I grew up and explored around this park. And we were sitting in a tree and it happened." I said a bit embarrassed all the attention was on me.

"Okay that's cute." Raven said.

"I suspected it after you two spent christmas together. No "friends" spend the whole Christmas together, with each other's family." Katie said.

"How many of you suspected it?" I asked as most of them lifted their hands up.

"Am I just oblivious? Or never included into the gossip?" Kim asked as she looked around the room.

"We talked about it with you one day. You're just oblivious, girl." Beth said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.3K 48
WOSO ONESHOTS
150K 4.1K 46
The conflict between team mates Leah Williamson and Hailey Webster is taking over the media. To make peace with each other, they are forced to fake...
287K 6.9K 83
The story of how Adriana Martinez and Leah Williamson fell in love. Starts in the 21/22 season.