Re:spirit/demon

By scorch1000

Abandoned by Emilia camp, Subaru felt despair and commits suicide but his death did not return to zero. He wa... More

Subaru bio

647 10 4
By scorch1000

Natsuki Subaru

Age:17
Height: 173 cm (5'8")
Weight: 70

New clothes

Personality:kind, nice, respectful, brash, sometime cocky,caring, likes to fight and get stronger,
Likes:felt, melts, satella, shaula, crusch, fighting, protecting others, saving other, wilhiem, petra, Otto, the other witches.
Dislikes: Emilia, roswaal, rem and ram, Priscilla, Elisa, Julius and the imperial knights, witch cult and their evil deeds, archbishops killing and hurting people.

Spirit energy:white/blue

Subaru seems to prefer fighting with his fists, though he specializes in long range projectile techniques that destroy foes from a distance or many foes at once. Subaru did have some tricks or real style to how he fights. Thus when he fights to defeat the opponent, for the sake of efficiency he will tend to strike from afar with his spiritual projectiles (when using Spirit Gun, his face rarely shows the satisfaction he has when fist-fighting), but will fight using his physical skills if he wants to enjoy a good battle. A tactic he sometimes employs is to fight with his fists at close range, and once the opponent leaps back to dodge an attack, subaru will shoot a Spirit Gun at them.

While Subaru prefers to use his fists in a fight, he will use any type of blow (punch or kick) to attack his opponent. Subaru is also a fan of mixed martial arts and it seems likely that he has taken more than a few moves from watching matches. Overall, One would describe subaru as an instinctive fighter. His ability to read and attack his opponents comes from a high innate fighting sense rather than practiced study.
Spirit abilities

Spirit-Gun (Rei-Gun): This is subaru signature move. He concentrates his Spirit Energy into his right index finger and releases it as a projectile. After channeling his energy, he pulls the trigger in his mind when he wants to fire the "bullet." The Spirit-Gun blast can range in size from a small shot (at this point it was only twice as strong as his punch), to a full-sized cannon blast, to a near atomic-explosion. Subaru can only fire the spirit gun a limited number of times per day. At first, he can only use it once per day, but after rigorous training, Subaru can use it four times per day. After this, the number of bullets did not increase, but the strength of the individual bullets did. Eventually he gains the ability to shoot the spirit gun with virtually unlimited ammo. It becomes his signature move. Subaru can deliberately weaken his gun so that it merely stuns the opponent rather than kill them.
Spirit-Gun Mega (Super Spirit Gun):subaru can uses up all his remaining energy to summon a gigantic energy bullet.

Part 9 (2:40)
Part 10 (2:25)

Spirit Shotgun (Shotgun Blast): Subaru gathers spirit energy into his fist to form a large blast of spirit energy from it to shoot out in less powerful but many blasts. While the technique is not as powerful as the Spirit Gun, a few advantages it has is that the shots are widespread, which makes it highly effective against quick or invisible opponents or large numbers of weak enemies. Subaru first used this technique against a group of thugs, but jaune used a punch with multiple spirit gun blasts.

Spirit Punch : Though primarily a long distance fighter, in close combat, Subaru is able to infuse parts of his body with Spirit Energy in an effort to enhance his ability in physical combat, especially his punches. The coating of spirit energy around his hands also can serve as a barrier to defend against projectile attacks.

Spirit Gun Barrage (Rapid-fire):subaru shoots two Spirit Guns in rapidfire. This technique has more force than the combined power of two Spirit Guns due to the fact that the second bullet pushes the first bullet as well, giving it more offensive power, a side effect from using this advanced technique caused subaru temporarily lose the ability to use his Spirit Gun

Spirit Wave (Aura Blast):subaru uses it to turn his entire body into a catalyst for his Spirit Energy. Instead of using his index finger to focus energy, Subaru uses his entire body for this attack. This makes for extremely-powerful close-range attacks that negate the opponent's attack, but it's extremely difficult and dangerous to use.

Spirit Cuffs (Aura Locks/Aura Handcuffs ): Subaru placed these on himself in order to increase his spirit energy reserves, a bearer of these cuffs needs to actively cycle spirit energy throughout their entire body in order to simply move, let alone fight. It is released with a word Avitus. Also increase his aura reserve.

Demon power

The Atavism of the Mazoku (Mazoku Dai Kakusei, Demon Race Great Atavism) is when atavism (a trait that recurs in a descendant after skipping generations and even resulting in a reversion to the primitive characteristics of a remote ancestor) occurs as a result of a demon deliberately rendering its genes a recessive trait until that code can express itself in a descendant strong enough to succeed it, effectively creating a demon sleeper agent. This, understandably, is an extreme example. From Subaru mother side and Subaru has the demonic gene.

Demon-Gun (妖丸, Yōgan): This is the demon energy version of the Spirit-Gun. After he is reborn as the Mazoku,Subaru gains the ability to fire his demon energy from his index finger. It is a vastly powerful attack. Subaru fires a concentrated crimson blast of powerful demon energy that inflicts greater damage than a normal Spirit Gun did prior to his transformation. Subaru is able to fire both his spirit and demon gun with virtually unlimited ammo, so long as he has energy. It is unnamed in all versions.
Demon Gun Mega (Super Demon Gun): An ultimate version of his Spirit Gun, where an intense concentration of energy is released to create a devastating energy attack capable of annihilating anything.

Sacred energy

Sacred Energy (Sacred Light Energy): Subaru is able to mix his body's Demon Energy and Spirit Energy together allowing him to generate his own version of Sacred Energy,

Demon spirit gun: spirit gun and demon gun combine

J stars(0:00 to 1:34)
Harem

Felt

Shaula

Satella

Melts pristis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 748 34
Y/n L/n, a dedicated researcher with an unquenchable curiosity, is driven to explore the forgotten legends and fairy tales that whisper through ancie...
117K 1.8K 24
အချစ်ဆိုတာ လူသတ်ရတာလောက် ရင်ခုန်စရာမကောင်ဘူး ကူ ကိုယ်အတွက်အချစ်ဆိုတာကစားစရာထပ်မပိုဘူး အခ်စ္ဆိုတာ လူသတ္ရတာေလာက္ ရင္ခုန္စရာမေကာင္ဘူး ...
41.5K 764 30
Ash Ketchum has finished the world championship, but that also means he's closer to be a pokemon master. He already continue his adventure after his...
228K 5.2K 66
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...