Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

By Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... More

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ

2.8K 175 72
By Neko_ssi

Taehyung walked into the living room while Jungkook followed him. 

 "Taehyung..."

Tae turned around and mumbled. "yes koo- I mean Jungkook" Suddenly realising. 

Jungkook shyly said, "Uh it's fine you can call me koo, kook or kookie um whatever..." seeing that Taehyung indeed was ovblivois to his own words. 

Taehyung smiled affectionately.  "well you can also call me Tae, Taetae? or-"

Jungkook narrows his eyes "-alien" He teased.

Taehyung blinked to see the bratiness "hey! I'm older than you show some respect, you got it?"

 "Okay… Hyung" He chuckled, amused how easily the unbothered male reacted. 

Taehyung softens at that. "or...Hyung, anyway you want to say something?"

Jungkook quickly shakes his head.  "nothing uh, just wanted to say good night"

Taehyung blinked twice. "yeah good night, sleep well, kook" he smiled and turned back to another room.

'Finally, after years I can hear him saying my nickname, it really feels like high school' Jungkook groans at his flustering thoughts. 

And went to another room in order to  sleep.

It was currently 1 am,

and

here was

Taehyung wide awake, lying on his bed.

'Why the fuck I slept for straight fucking 8 hours' He kept staring at the ceiling and finally turned around to face the wall. 

'ah shit.. I'm thirsty'

He sat up, and grumbles mentally 'I'm sorry sleep I will never take you for granted please. Come back' 

Taehyung sighed and walks to open the door of his room and he steps in the living room but–

'The TV is possessed?'

Taehyung steps back being startled and "Eahhh!" he screamed seeing the TV was playing a movie amidst the darkness.

"Taehyung?" He heard a soft petal type voice.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows "Jungkook?" he sighs in relief when he sees a bundle of floof raising itself from the couch. 

He didn't waisted time and quickly switched on the lights now perfectly seeing Jungkook was sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket with a bowl of strawberry ice cream 'tf?'

"You just gave me a mini heart attack" Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook.

"sowrry" Jungkook replied in a clumsy way, eyes fixed his the screen.

"But care to explain why you are here at this time" Taehyung looked at Jungkook and oh my he was looking like a small baby burrito. 'how can someone looks so fucking adorable?'

Jungkook pushes a big spoonful of ice cream inside his mouth. ''umm the thing is, it was eh... thundering and I got woken so I felt bored and came here to watch Iron man." he gave a assuring smile. 

Taehyung hums, eyeing the window, still flashing by randon lightening. "Oh so you were scared?" He looked away and shifted his gaze to the screen.

Jungkook gave in, seeing that the blonde caught his words easily.  "yeah..."

 "hmm if you want..." Taehyung looked straight in Jungkook's eyes "you can sleep with me"

Now Jungkook looked at Tae, "um i-sure? if- if you don't mind"

Tae threw a smile  "if I would have mind I wouldn't have asked you kook." He gets up from the couch. "continue the remaining tomorrow, now come and sleep." 

Jungkook hums. "But for what you came now?"

Taehyung realises that he almost forget if it wasn't for Jungkook reminding him.  "Yeah I- oh I couldn't sleep and I felt thirsty, go in my room I'll be there after drinking water."

Jungkook nodded and went to Taehyung's room.

'There's no way I would miss the chance to sleep beside Taehyunggie.' Jungkook thought.

'It's my lucky day, oh... why am I suddenly so lucky?' He ponders as he crosses his arms and faced the opened window. 

'I've heard before the thunderstorm the weather gets beautiful. So is it going to happen the same to me?' And he frowns. 

"-Jungkook... what happened?" Taehyung vouced snapped him from his thoughts. 

Getting a little startled, "nothing" Jungkook said and turned around. 

"What you are thinking so deep? I called you thrice but you didn't respond. Are you feeling alright?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook with a worried look.

Jungkook would have said, I'm kidnapped so what do you expect?

But instead he was focused on something else.

'He called me thrice?'

Taehyung nodded.  "Is something wrong? Are you not comfortable sleeping with me?"

Jungkook blushed just at the thought of that. 

"no, it's fine," the ravenette said and went to bed and sat on it. 

''You're still the same...  still avoid expressing your worries by saying everything is fine.." Taehyung uttered under his breath and turned to face Jungkook.

 "Kook?"

 "Yeah, Taehyung?" The said male looks at Tae while adjusting his pillow.

Taehyung nods towards the window. "Do you need a blanket? It's still raining so the temperature might fall later."

'When did he turn so caring? My classmates always used to say that he is cold, full of himself. Was that all a lie or has he really changed now?'

Jungkook stills but hums. "yea, I need one thanks."

Taehyung gave another smile "no problem."

He took out a blanket and another pillow from the cabinet.

 "here" Taehyung handed Jungkook the blanket.

Jungkook seeing he only brought. "We can share right?" He suggested hesitantly.

 "uh... yeah there's only one o-ofcourse" 

'Why I'm nervous..?' Tae shrugged this though and laid in bed beside Jungkook.

'oh!!! Tae is sleeping just beside me' Jungkook squeled internally and turned opposite to Tae to hide the fact that he was blushing.

●●●●●●●●●

Still feeling the sleep in his eyes, Jungkook turned towards around but doing so his eyes opened automatically, and he yawned.

Jungkook hesitantly uttered. "Taehyung... you're still awake?" 

He softly said after seeing that Taehyung was wide awake and was looking at the ceiling laying on his back.

Taehyung turned his head at Jungkook. "I can't sleep" 

The way Tae said it made Jungkook coo at him, 'He's duality still makes me die."

Tae looked again at the ceiling "I shouldn't have slept for eight hours now.. my head is also in pain."

Jungkook reached out his hands while sleaking. "let me help."

Tae quickly gkances at him "er..no Jungkook, its fine"

Jungkook shrugs. "I didn't ask for your permission Tae" and raised his right hand, placing it on Tae's forehead and began massaging. 

Taehyung sighs at the warmth, now knowing how much his head was aching.  "You rea-"

Jungkook brushed his hands over the silky blonde hairs calmly,  "Shh, try on sleeping…"

Taehyung grits his teeth slightly as how mellow his voice was and closed his eyes...

Jungkook's hand felt warm, he relaxed his forehead as well rests his body when he realises them tensing up at each stroke on Jungkook's palms on his forehead and and the side of his temple. 

It was silent again apart from the fact that it was raining and thundering. After few moments Jungkook was still massaging Taehyung's forehead when he spoke "You don't have to do now, It's getting better now"

Jungkook insisted.  "It's okay"

Tae shook his head and placed his hands over Jungkook's to halt him. "Koo it's a lot better now you should sleep."

Jungkook raised one eyebrow. "Are you sure I mean I don't have problem"

 "believe me it's okay." he smiled, although it was dark but Jungkook could clearly see him smiling.

'He smiles a lot nowadays before he rarely smiled'

Jungkok hums, "Alright if you say so.' He removed his hands when Taehyung retracted his own, and placed them on his own stomach.

Jungkook looked at him for the last time before turning opposite to him again.

"um Jungkook…?"

Jungkook hummed, shortly craning his neck and Taehyung's eyes fells the way Jungkook's bangs fell over his eyes. Now suddenly wondering why did he even called him cause it could hardly make himself speaking, but either way the words slipled past his lips. 

 "Can I hold you?"

Taehyung internally felt like slapping himself for voicing out his mind. 

Jungkook's sleep vanished, "Wha-t?" 

'wait did I hear it right?' Jungkook thought but the blonde looked serious. 

Tae blinks furiously and clears himself when he thought Jungkook-might have taken it in the wrong way.  "I mean I can't sleep when I don't hold on to something and there's no extra pillow or something—beside you"

Jungkook's face flushed "oh..."

Tae hummed, well aware of the astonished male. "I mean it's okay if you don't-"

But Jungkook stops him by saying, "okay"

And the blonde eyes Jungkook, thinking he misheard him. "you're sure?"

'So then what? I'll say no? pfft No..' Jungkook's lips twitches and he hummed not caring his heart pounding heavily agaisnt his chest.  He turned the other way. 

Taehyung got close to the younger and placed his hand hesitantly on Jungkook's waist while he pulled Jungkook closer to him. 

Jungkook's breath hitched by the sudden skin ship. It was pretty unexpected to Jungkook being pulled by Taehyung with his waist.

He could feel Taehyung's breath hovering over his neck, Taehyung moved his head a little closer to the younger one until his forehead was touching Jungkook's back side of the head. 

Jungkook gulped feeling his strong, muscled arm over his waist. 'I can't sleep today' He closed his eyes and his breath synced with Taehyung's.

Taehyung was still awake, he didn't even close his eyes. He couldn't, not after Jungkook is so close to him. If he says he doesn't even like Jungkook a little bit then it would be a straight lie. 

Jungkook's waist was the best thing he ever touched, actually not his waist but Jungkook is the best thing he ever laid his eyes on.

Both of them were feeling something. It's just something else which can't be explained by a few words.

Only difference between them was,  one was sure by his soul and the other one was kinda in denial.

Jungkook fell asleep in most comfortably that day and had the best sleep in ages,  and his soft snores escaped from his mouth for which Taehyung thought 'Even by snoring- he sounds like a singer.' He muffles a chuckle at his own thoughts. 

[Next day]

'Mm, it was a purrfect dream' Jungkook presses his lips together before he yawned and tried to stretch his arms but a strong grip held him from doing it. 

Jungkook opened his eyes confusedly, to look at their position. 'so it was not a dream'

He was on his back and felt their legs being entangled over each other and Tae's left hand was on the younger's stomach and well that big baby was deep asleep, nestling Jugkook's neck.
Meanwhile Jungkook's hand was around Taehyung's shoulder, He smiled. 'It's really rare to see him like this.' 

Jungkook sleepy eyes looked at the wall clock groggily, 'hm? it's 5 in the morning, eh it's too early'. He glances at Tae again, sleeping peacefully over him. His heart fluttered at the sight and placed his cheeks on Tae's head and before he knew it, he fell asleep like that.

○○○○○

It was Ten in the morning, this time...

When Taehyung woke up. 

He opened his eyes and guess the first thing he saw... the wall clock which pulled all sleel from hi. 

'Oh shit, it's late, Hobi will be here anytime soon.' Taehyung freed himself carefully from Jungkook's embrace and he looked at the latter, 'We were so close...' He sighed and fumbled with his hairs which fell over his eyes. 

Jungkook was looking peaceful while sleeping which made Taehyung muse his outrage.

'Was he really used to pretend that he was fine?' He sighed again and pushed himself up to sit when he realised something was wrong, he looked down, widened his eyes and ruffled his own hair, frustratingly  'Why on earth did I wake up with a boner, Aish!' 

He looked at Jungkook sleeping, contemplating, but it was too hard to control so he jolted from bed and ran to his washroom which was inside the attached washroom.

"Umhm" Jungkook's eyebrows furrows at the disturbance and he turned his face away from the sunlight which directly fell over his face but soon woke up in that process. He rubbed his eyes and saw that it's empty beside him. "He already woke up?" He frowned and sitting up stretched his arm which he couldn't do earlier. 

Jungkook blushed and smiled dreamily when realization hit him that it was really not a dream that Taehyung was sleeping over his chest while looking adorable and while even hugged him. 

The ravenette looked at the clock, while setting both his hands beside his to support himself and then eyed at the closed door on the room. 

'Probably should go and see what is he upto' he wondered. 'Is he in the living  room?' 

But something else caught his attend soon enough Jungkook heard a muffled sound from the bathroom 'huh? what was that-?' he let his eyes follow the sound. 

Curiously Jungkook walked near the bathroom but it was silent.

'I'm sure I heard something..' he tilted his head but shrugged thinking it was just his imagination. 

He turned on his heels to walk away but suddenly he heard a moan, he stopped in his tracks and widened his eyes. 'Oh Fuck is he... in there ?!' 

Suddenly another string of voice resonated, a deep groan followed by lewd curses and it didnt took another confirmation to know Taehyung was in the washroom. 

'Oh no..he is..'

Jungkook panicked and literally dashed to his room and closing the door, he leaned his back with a thud. 

'I really didn't hear Taehyung in his washroom while he was jerking off-' He shakes his head. 'no no no' 

Jungkook was heavily breathing, he placed his hand over his chest.  "calm down, it's okay.'' He took a deep breath. His chest was beating really fast. 'It's normal, I'm a guy too, okay relax-' 

'Okay no it's not... fuck his moan sounds like heave- agh stop thinking like a pervert Jungkook!' 

He sighed, biting his lips. 'err... now I'm also.. shit!' and he himself dissappeared inside  the washroom. 

'What a great way to start a day!' He thought, still blushing how hot Taehyung sounded. 

●●●●●●

Taehyung walked outside the bathroom while wiping his hand with a towel after err...freshening up and having a bath.

He sighed in relief, 'Thank goodness Jungkook didn't wake up, otherwise it would have been awkwa-' He looked at the bed which was—empty, "-he woke up!?" 

His eyes widened,  "He didn't hear anything right? I was quite loud, shit!" 

Taehyung huffs a breath, mentally consoling himself that Jungkook might have walked out when he was just taking a bath. 

He walked in the living room 'where is he?' then goes to the kitchen but there was no sign of the younger. 

"Jungkook, are you in your room?" 

Did we forget that Jungkook is a hostage? Who happens to have his own room?

Taehyung pushed the door to open but it was locked. "Jungkook.. Why did you locked your door?" He knocked. 

"Jungkook at least say something.." He got worried cause he coudnt hear any noise coming from inside. "Jungkook! Why are you not responding? kook?" 

 The door opened and a wet haired Jungkook peeked out and fully opened the door. 

"What the heck you were doing closing the door?" he scolded. "Gosh kook. you really got me worried." Taehyung ran his fingers through his damp blonde hair, and Jungkook looks away in embarrassment cause he still coudn't get it out of his mind. 

 "I'm sorry for making you worried.  I was taking a shower."

'He got worried just because I closed my door?' He felt giddy but realised he was held hostage so ofcourse.

Taehyung made a wtf face.  "If you're taking shower then I think you should close the bathroom, koo... you're unbelievable." he sighed.

Jungkook hummed and apologised again.

They both sat on the couch together after having cereal for breakfast.

Tae tossed the remote in his hands, being he asked.  "So what should we do?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, 'what type of kidnapper you will be!' But mumbled. "Let's sleep again, I mean there's nothing to do..

"um.. My sleep schedule is already fucked up.. I'll pass" he leans further on the couch. 

"Let's watch a movie then?" Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung hummed  "Okay which one?"

Jungkook knits his eyebrow, "What which one? of course Iron man!" Saying as if it wasn't already obvious.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.. 'He and his obsession of iron man,' knowing in these few days, how hardcore fan the younger was, so he tried on something else and pouted cutely "pretty, please?" 

Jungkook mentally thanked himself that he didn't choke on his saliva, "wh-f-fine then which one??" 

Of course he knew Taehyung was teasing him.

Taehyung searched through the T.v screen and asked. "how about.. err Poseidon?"

Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely. "Mmm...? No, I have watched that movie a lot and oh did you realise.."

Taehyung stayed silent for him to continue. 

"-that it's the opposite of Titanic?"

Taehyung blinkes. "Hm? how?" He looked at the younger and the latters eyes were all sparkling?

Jungkook grinned  "Mmm yeah... look, In Titanic.." as the elder hummed and Jk continued "there...The ship wrecked after everything happened, Like at the ending right?"

Taehyung nods.

Jungkook continued. "Yeah so.. in Poseidon Everything happened after the shipwreck" Saying this he started chuckling... 

Taehyung facepalmed with a done look but chuckled as he voiced. "Jeon Jungkook, Are you sure you're twenty three?

Jungkook's eyes stays crescent. "Yes hyunggie.." He said extra cutely and Taehyung melted.

Jungkook shifts his eyes away seeing the adoring look on Taehyung,  which confused him shrug to let it go and instead mumbled. "Tae...Is Hobi Hyung- wait-hyung? no that guy? yeah right! is that guy not coming today it's already two pm?"

Tae grinned amusedly at him. "Why are you waiting for him to come? Should I say our Jungkookie is missing him, hm?" he teased.

Jungkook made a disgusting look. "Of Course not... I mean he looks good but-" He stops and and inatant frown settles. 

"but?" Taehyung queations. Why did you stop?"

Jungkook shook his head "Nothing just remembered ... What would happen after they...take me away."

"Don't worry you will be fine kookie" he turns his eyes towards him and says. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes, no longer hooked. "you're not comforting me, Tae but thanks..." 

Taehyung bites his lips, wondering why did he even mentioned, "I'm sorry- ah fuck it! let's sleep for now"

Jungkook laughed seeing how uncertain Taehyung got "okay.."

■■■■■■♡■■■■■■

Uwuwu💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.5K 22
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
839K 56K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
508K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
394K 28.5K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...