Sokeefe in High School | huma...

By koltc____lover

The Moonlark, one of the most famous singers in the world in the band Black Swan. Not many people know that t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
A/N:
Bullying Is Wrong
Epilogue

Chapter 7

1.5K 8 4
By koltc____lover

Biana's POV:

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOPHIE AND KEEFE FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just wish that Tam would notice me. If you haven't figured it out, I have a really big crush on him, his mysterious personality, his silver-tipped bangs, just, ugh..... he's perfect!

Tam's POV:

Yayyy....... Mr. I-make-jokes-all-the-time-because-i'm-annoying (Keefe) and Sophie got together! Yay!

I'm going to tell you something and you can't tell anyone, I told you, not even Linh, I have a crush on Biana. She is so pretty all the time, and so nice, and so so so good at singing! She's perfect.

A/N:

Hi!!!!! This is just a filler chapter, but, Tiana!!! (or Bam, whatever your preference is)

~Koltc____lover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 289 6
*COMPLETE* About a year and a half after the incident! Claire and Owen are still together! The park is open again and they are trying to keep their r...
5.2K 95 10
It had only been a year since her parents died in a car accident, a year since she was adopted. And now her adopted parents are sending her to a boa...
210K 3.3K 36
"I guess I like Foster better than you," he remarked. "In some ways, I'm sure you do."Fitz muttered lowly. Sophie blushed, eyeing them both. What wa...
13K 394 28
Do soulmates really exist? After everything Clary has been through she just wants to be normal so when she meets Jace Wayland her life changes. But i...