~Pregnant~ Jarchie story

By Random_images

Jughead is pregnant. With Archie's child. Jughead and Archie never had sex or even kissed once. But the docto... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Update.

6

2.4K 49 11
By Random_images

Archie's pov

Jughead never even got my messaged. I just want him to be safe. I don't even want him to be hurt and the baby.

I just want to go away.

I walked downstairs and saw Jughead.

I immediately hugged him when I first saw him.

Jughead's pov

Archie hugged me. I didn't want him to be like this. I didn't want him to kill himself and take his own life.

We're now in his room, our parents went out for a while to leave us be.

I started to shiver, and Archie noticed and pulled the cover on us and wrapped his arms around me.

Archie's pov

I spotted Jughead shivering. So I put the blanket on us and wrapped my arms around him.

"When's the baby even due?" I asked "September"

"oh fuck" he got up and ran to the bathroom and throwed up.

Jughead walked out of the bathroom

"You ok?" I asked, he nodded. "Sickness" Jughead mentioned.

Then we fell asleep.

~The next day~

Jughead and I both woke up at the same time. We always do that sometimes.

"I'm really hungry" Jughead said "When was the last time you ate?" I asked "Yesterday afternoon, we past out though" Jughead says "Want to go to pops?" I asked him. "Uh yes" Jughead said.

Jughead's pov

Archie and I got to Pop's and ordered food.

"When are you gonna tell you're dad?" Archie asked "I'm never telling him" I say "You have to some day" "I don't want too. I only told my mom and Jellybean" "Well, you're dad will figure out someday"

I look at Archie.

"I hope he doesn't figure out" I say to him. "Jug" Archie said.

I shook my head and ignored him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
634K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 46.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
134K 6.1K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...