Soulmates? Oihina

By queenjk09

Poor Hinata Shoyo doesn't really like the idea of soulmates. Plus with a homophobic dad he has to hide the fa... More

Chapter 1 Hinata Shoyo
Chapter 2 Oikawa Toru
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
~Any Requests For Date Ideas?~
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank You!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
~Done~

Chapter 18

2.9K 87 51
By queenjk09

~The next morning~

~Oikawas POV~
I woke up to an empty room. Did everybody already leave? I looked at the time 12:00pm. Damn, i slept for a long time. I went to get ready for the day, although I might just go to the library and read with a cup of coffee.

After I finished changing, I went back to the room to get my things before leaving. I'll just get breakfast on the way to the library. I was wearing black jeans, a grey shirt, navy blue jean jacket, along with vans and a beanie.

When I was walking to the main gate, I bumped into Iwaizumi and told him where I was headed. "Oh, hey Iwa~chan, I'm going to the library today, so I'll be back late." He looked at me, "Okay, no Hinata this time?" I want Hinata rest, I shouldn't have him come with me everywhere, although I would love him being there. "Uh, not, not today, I'm going to let him rest." He nodded his head and I left.

On the way there, I made a stop at the café and bookstore so I could get a bookmark instead of folding the corner of the page, it leaves a line showing it was folded and I don't like it. After I get breakfast and bookmark, I get to the library and say hello to the librarian at the front desk.

After finding a nice spot to sit down at, I pulled out the book and started to read. After a while, I looked at the time, 2:00pm, I've been reading for almost 2 hours. Damn, and I'm only up to chapter 15. The book has a lot of chapters, so it should take me a while to finish it, which is good, since I have nothing better to do.

Another hour has gone by and I heard someone sit down next to me. (Imma put a couch in the library, cause why not 🤷🏽‍♀️ Reading on a couch is much more comfier than reading on a chair.) I didn't look up, thinking they might leave in a few minutes. It's been a couple of minutes and the person was still sitting there.

"Hey Toru-san." They spoke up, I looked over and saw Hinata, of course, who else would sit next to a stranger? "Hey Shoyo." I smiled at him, I looked at him, and saw that he had the green book in his hand from last time. He had his glasses on, he looks so cute. (I lost count on how many times I've wrote cute in this story) "How's the book?" I asked him, he seems half way done, wow, that's fast. He smiled, "I really like it, I can't wait to see what happens in the sequels. What about you? Do you like Divergent?" I nodded my head, "It's really good." He smiled, "That's good."
(I'm sorry for all the book talk, I'm whole a*s nerd when it comes to books😅)

With that we both went back to reading with each others company.

~Hinatas POV~
I wanted to go out to read today, but I didn't think I'd meet Oikawa-san here. He looks so good. His outfit is so simple but looks so good, I wonder if I look okay. It's not much, but I had to limit my outfits for the camp. I just wore my pink-ish hoodie with black jeans and vans. (the same hoodie from chapter 15, I couldn't find anything else his style)

We've been reading for a while, I looked at the time and it was 4:30, oh sh*t. I looked over to where Oikawa-san was, and he was up to chapter 23. After putting my book in my bag i turned to face him again. "Hey, Toru~san, should we head back? Or do you wanna stay here? I was gonna go to the café and get something to eat. Wanna join? You're not paying this time." Not on my watch. He stood up putting his book away. "But-" "No buts. C'mon, let's go."

We left the library and went to the café to get food. I might get a sandwich, or salad. (can't keep putting cake no matter how much I want to😂) Once we got there, I ordered a hot chocolate with a sandwich, while Oikawa-san just got a frappe. I paid, without letting Oikawa-san get the chance. "Chibi~chan, I should pay." I shook my head, "Nope, you've already spent so much money on me, let me pay this time. And no, you can't pay me back." 😌 He sighed and chuckled. "Whatever you say chibi~chan"

As we waited for the fo0d, I got texts from the team

~Karasuno Volley Ball~

Sugawara
Can somebody PLEASE change the name of the chat.
I hate going to text here and see that its the name of the group chat.

Daichi
y don't u change it

Sugawara
I can't think of anything . >_<

Noya
Lmao

Tanaka
What about smth fun?

Tsukkishima
It's 'something'

Tanaka
stfu

Ennoshita
Nothing st*pid,
Please.

Narita
^^^

Kinoshita
What about something NOT related to volleyball?
Cause I'm pretty sure we all know this group is the team

Kioyko
Yea^

Tsukkishima
why don't we just leave it?

Yamaguchi
What's up with all the texts?
Just leave it? Do we have to change it?

Sugawara
YES. It's so boring!

Daichi
Suga, chill

Hinata
Why not change it to "chaos group"
Since there's always so many texts in the chat?

Kageyama
stfu boke

Hinata
never
baka

Sugawara
'Chaos group' is fine

Daichi
Really?

Ennoshita
lmao

Narita
lol

Kinoshita
Sure, why not? It's the best we can think of

Asahi
Can we change it after we think of a new one

Yachi
Please?^^

Sugawara
Sure

Hinata
😂😂😂
I gotta go now,
ttyl

Tanaka
He's on a date again😏

Suagwara
Ttyl
tell us about ur date later!

~After that~
"Shoyo? You okay?" I looked up at Toru~san, "O-oh, yea, I-I'm good." He doesn't seem convinced but lets it slide.

After we finished eating I decided to head back. "Imma ahead back to the camp, you wanna come along? Or do you wanna stay?" He looked at me, "Imma stay for a while. Text me when you get there." I nodded my head, "Okay. Bye!" With that I left the café and walked back to the camp.

Once I got to the camp, I went to the room and saw Tsukkishima, Daichi, Sugawara and Ennoshita. Everyone's probably still out. "Hey guys." They turned their heads. Ennoshita smiled "Hey Hinata. How was your date?" I blushed, "I-it wasn't a date." Tsukkishima smirked. "You sure? Last time you went with Oikawa-san, he called it a date." "WHAT!?" Everyone in the room yelled out, "Why didn't you tell us!" Sugawara asked, "I wasn't too sure if it was. But today, I went to the library and saw him there and stayed with him for a couple of hours and then we went to a café and I headed back while he wanted to stay longer." I shrugged. "He did look good though..." He was wearing his glasses so he looked even better. I wish I could've kissed him.

I was shook out of my thoughts, Ennoshita was shaking me, "Hinata! Hello?! You there?!?" "H-huh?" I looked at him, they're all laughing. "W-what? Is t-there something on m-my face?" Daichi looked at me, chuckling, "Hinata, you zoned out thinking about Oikawa" Oh...OH, DID I SAY ANYTHING OUTLOUD?!! PLEASE SAY I DIDN'T! "Shoyo? You're blushing really hard, what were you thinking of?" Daichi smirked, Sugawara laughed, so did Tsukkishima and Ennoshita. "Stop😫 It wasn't anything bad." Ennoshita laughed, "You sure? Your face is showing a different reaction." What do I do? I can't tell them I wanna kiss him!?! "C'mon, we won't laugh, we wanna know know." Sugawara said. "W-well...I was thinking about T-Toru-san's outfit..." I looked down at my feet so I don't have to look at them. "Sure~ C'mon Hinata, what's got you so flustered?" Daichi asked. "He probably wanted to kiss him or hold his hand" Tsukkishima said chuckling. I froze. AH HOW DID HE KNOW?!! 'Shoyo? You alright?" "u-um, no? Definitelynothewassohotandeverythinghelookedsogood." (Definitely not, he was so hot and everything, he looked so good) They all laughed. "See, I was right" Tsukkishima stated.

~With a lot more teasing and the rest of the team coming in to join, they fell asleep a couple of hours later, and finally letting Hinata breathe~

~Oikawas POV~ From when Hinata left

Shoyo just left, I was thinking of going with him, but I wanted to read the book more. I stayed in the café reading for a couple more hours when I finally decided to go back.

Once I got back and changed into something a bit more comfortable, I sat down on my futon to continue reading. Iwaizumi walked in then. "How long have you been reading that? It's always by your futon in the morning. I've never seen you read a book for this long ever." That's true, I never find a interesting book for me to read. This is the first. "Well, Hinata found ti for me, and I've been looking for something to read for a while, and this is perfect, the plot is amazing and everything. Before, I couldn't find the right book to read so I'd always top at like the first 3 chapters." Iwaizumi nodded his head, "Alright, anything about your soulmate?" "Not really, Imma write to them when we go back, and tell them about my week, although I have been writing here, even though I can't send them right now." "Oh, Okay, don't stay up too long reading, we have a match tomorrow." "I won't~ Good night." "Good night" with that, Iwaizumi went to sleep.

It's been a few and I'm about to sleep. But i can't get Hinata out of my head. How would my soulmate react to me finding someone else? Would they be sad that I moved onto someone else? Or would they not care? I'll think about it later.

~With that, he went to sleep~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes I don't really read over everything properly after typing it down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4K 22
Boy X Boy. (: Haikyuu!! fanfic. Both Kageyama and Hinata realise that they are feeling something, something beyond friendship for each other. And whe...
65.7K 2.3K 31
Fukurลdani, Kasasuno, an Nekoma all are spending a month together in the mountains for some intensive training and conditions alone with team buildin...
145K 4.6K 24
Ship: kageyama x Hinata of karasuno Don't mind the title..I was a little indecisive;-; I might consider changing the title soon..or not XD {Complete...
4.7K 144 14
*completed, edited(mostly)* Hinata had finally gained the courage to confess to Kageyama. After some planning with Yachi, Suga and Noya for moral su...