The Second Gate ( GATE X HDN...

Bởi Rebeccas_guts

It's another day for Itami and the third recon to patrol and survey the Special Region until General Hazama o... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Chapter 1: A New Gate and First Contact
Chapter 2: The Introduction of Visitors
Chapter 3: Short Battle of Planeptune
Continuation Tomorrow
Chapter 4: The Tour for Different Nations
Chapter 5: Postponed Tour and Private Meeting
Chapter 6: Good News and Nepstation
(Notes for upcoming Chapters)
Bonus Notes
Chapter 7: Envoy and Cultural Exchange (Part 1/2)
Clarification for the travelling method

(Not a Chapter) Additonal Notes!

278 3 1
Bởi Rebeccas_guts

Well, the looks of the four nations on the map based on the story would be something like this:

Planeptune's Look:

(Japanese Scientists will be working with the professionals on Planeptune and also to boost the country's economy and trading even more and also for defense purposes against monsters.)

Lastation's Look: 

(This Nation will be needing some serious help from the SDF and Japanese Government in terms of modernization, environmental concerns, trading, and defense treaty.)

Lowee's Look:

(This nation will be introduced to science and they will work together to merge science and magic into one and also they will be introduced to more means of communication and also more recreational and sports, trade, and also for defense treaty.)

Leanbox's Look:

(The nation will be introduced more in modernization, science, entertainment and sports, trade, and still on defense treaty.)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13K 134 31
You were an everyday otaku who enjoyed playing through Hyper Dimension and Kingdom Hearts. One day, you were summoned to the world of Gamindustri and...
96.1K 1.2K 42
Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirks. Just four nations that are ruled by g...
20.4K 210 20
An X reader Story. When a strong robot arrives in Planeptune mysteriously and the Neptune and her gang discover the robot, it's up to them to raise i...
55.3K 959 40
Soejammy: What is up everyone, and welcome to The Guardian, Book 2. Neptune: Hope you all didn't miss us too long after the short break we had. Soeja...