The Vampire Prince + Vampire

Bởi Jedisage

Vampires the rulers of the night the masters of darkness. Though the years tells of vampires where portrayed... Xem Thêm

Bio
harem
Prologue
Chapter one
Harem #2 (updated)
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Another female to Allister's harem
a/n: lady Dimitrescu (soul calibur 6 creation) by me
Authors notes
a/n: more servants/harem girls (update)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter eight
a/n: Adding these three lovely ladies
Chapter nine

Chapter three

2.5K 34 5
Bởi Jedisage

Rayna Pov

It was a rainy night as I was running through the streets trying to flee from a group of men who were trying to kill me because I stole some money to get something to eat as I was poor with nothing but the cloths on my back as I ran as I heard the men getting closer and closer. I didn't know where I was going but I had to hide. The rain was pouring hard as I tripped and fell. As I got up I felt someone grab me.

"Come here girl." Said one of the men as they dragged me into the ally way before I was tossed to the ground as the five men laughed as they walked closer.

"You are gonna pay for stealing our money little girl." Said the second male as he took his knife and cut my clothes open leaving me naked as I crawled away trying to cover myself.

"Look at that body boys so soft and smooth and untouched  why don't we have some fun with her before we gut open this little bitch." The leader said as he was holding his crouch rubbing it as I knew what he was gonna do he was gonna to rape me along with the other men.

"Good idea I haven't a good banging in a while." A third men said as I was scared.

"Please no." I begged as I was pinned to the wall.

"Don't worry sweetheart we take good care of you." The forth man said as I closed my eyes and quietly closed called out for help before I heard the sound of a body falling to the floor as the group of men turned around to see one of their friends laying on the ground dead with a hole through his chest.

"Who are you? No matter you are gonna pay for that" The third man said as he drew his blade and charged at the unknow man but he was smacked in the face and went flying into window.

"Cliff no!" The second guy said as he rushed at the man and was ready to throw a punch but it was caught before it was sliced off as the guy screamed in pain as he feel to his kneels before he beheaded by the man. The leader and the remaining men where scared as the unknow men eyes glowed red as he walked closer to them.

"Stay back." The men said.

"If you value your life I suggest you leave now." The man said as the remaining men didn't take his advice as they tried to attack him only to met a bloody end as blood spattered on the walls of the alleyway as the leader was scared as he wet himself before the unknow man stood before him before he grabbed the man by the neck and opened his mouth as I saw fangs sank into the guys flesh as he started to drink his blood and that's when I knew I was in the presence of a vampire.

The vampire dropped the dead body to the ground as he turned his attention to me as he walked closer.

"Please Mr Vampire don't hurt me." I said as I was scared and closed my eyes for the end but instead I felt something warm wrap around my body as I open my eyes to see the vampires cloak wrapped around me.

"It's gonna be okay your safe now." The vampire said as he smiled at me.

"Who are you?" I asked

"My name is Allister and I'm gonna take you back to my castle you be safe there." Allister said as he jumped into the air with me in his arms as we left the alleyway and headed back to his castle where there was several maids waiting for us.

"Welcome home Master Allister how was your hunt?" The maid asked.

"It was good Blair." Allister replied as the maid looked at me as she asked who I was.

"Oh that's right I didn't get your name." Allister said as I told him that my name was Rayna as he smiled and put me down on my feet.

"Well Rayna this girl here is Blair she will show you to the bath and then to your room. Blair make sure you clean her up well and make sure you get he a hot meal to eat she been through a lot." Allister said as I was shocked at what he said. A vampire being kind to me? At first I thought he was gonna kill me but I was wrong as I followed Blair to the baths. Since then that day I been in master Allister's service as he trained me with weapons as  I had gotten use to wielding a gunblade to many other things. I was happy to have a home and a master who was so kind to me.

(a/n: That's Rayne back story now on to to main course)

Allister's Pov

It was a quarter of a way through the semester  as we had a semester test which wasn't all that bad thanks to my mentors drilling math problems into my skull when I was growing up but it was worth it as I was standing in front of a  board with the other students that the results where posted on as Tsukune walked up.

"Hey Allister." Tsukune said

"Hey Tsukune what's up?" I asked

"You know checking on how I did on the exam as I got 128th." Tsukune replied.

"I haven't seen mine yet but lets see what's my rank on the exam." I said as I looked through the ranks as I saw my rank which was rank One on the board.

"Wow rank one that's something." I said

"WHAT! you made rank one you must be very smart." Tsukune said

"Well let's just say I had mentors who drilled math problems and other things into my head." I said as I thought to myself now I know how Gohan felt when his mother Chichi forced him to study all the time just as Moka walked over.

"Good morning handsome and you to Tsukune." Moka said as she kissed me on the lips.

"Morning sweetheart." I said as I returned the kiss.

"So how did you do Moka?" Tsukune asked

"I got 13th and what about you two?" Moka said as Tsukune said he made 128th as I made rank one as Moka was shocked that I made rank one.

"Wow baby your really smart. Do you think you can help me study so I can get a higher rank?" Moka asked as I nodded my head.

"Anything for you my sweeet flower." I said making her blush. 

As we where talking I over heard a conversation nearby that sounded like a girl talking as Moka had heard it as well.

Yukari's Pov (a/n: remember i'm making her 18 years old so the FBI wont bust down my door)

I was was watching Moka talking to both of those guys as I was thinking to myself that Moka was so amazing and I wish she was in my class. Just then I heard a voice coming from behind me.

"Congratulations are in order Yukari." The voice said

"Huh?" I asked as I turned around to see the class president and his two goons beside him they where always so creepy.

"As expected you are number one in the class but don't push your luck or your gonna get it." The class President said.

"Press my luck huh?" I asked 

"Yeah like the outfit you have on." The first goon said

"That uniform violates the school rules you better take it off." The second goon said in a creepy voice.

"As your class president the fact that your even here is enough to give me a headache." The class president said as I said to myself I show them as I use my magic wand to drop water pans on their heads as I laughed telling them that it serve them right and I called them jerks.

"Why you little brat I show you." The class President said as his hand turned into his monster form forming a claw as I waited for impact but one of the guys that Moka was taking to got in the way and blocked the claw with his arm.

"It's nice very nice to go and be hitting on girls." The guy said.

"Hey who the hell are you?" The class President asked as I heard is hand bones start to crack.

"Someone who you don't want to fuck with." The guy said as he broke the presidents hand in seven places as he looked at the three of them with a chilling stare that will drain the life out of anyone who looked at him. It was so cool and scary at the same time.

"The names Allister Belmont and I hate assholes like you who go around attacking girls because they can. Now I suggest you get out of here before you piss me off even more." Allister said as he let go of the class presidents hand.

"Let's go Pres we don't want to cause a scene." Said one of the goons.

"Fine lets go guys, you filthy witch, I swear being in the same class as your kind is enough to make me puke." The class president said before walking off with his goons to the nurses office to get his broken hand healed.

Allister's pov

I turned around as I see the girl hiding behind Moka as I asked if she was okay.

"You okay umm..." I said

"Yukari Sendo and yes I'm fine thanks to you two." Yukari replied

The four of us went to get some breakfast before class started as Yukari explain to us that she skipped a few grades as is actually about the same age as us as I was impressed by her brain smarts. During the day Yukari was torturing poor Tsukune with dropping water pans on top of his head when he tried to get close to Moka but she didn't try any of that shit with me because she had respect for me  considering I was the only one who matched her in rank and class skill but then Tsukune went to far and yelled at her saying that she will be alone as she ran off as I looked at Tsukune.

"Are you out of your mind you don't need to yell at her." I said

"My master is right not many humans or monsters accept witches so she is coping the only way she can by pushing everyone away." Kurumu said in which I had to agree I learned that witches had the worst of it from being hunted down and killed. One of the events in history that many witches where burned at the stake was the Salem witch trials which was nasty as hell.

"We need to go find her." I said as Moka, Kurumu and I split up to find her ending up smelling her scent but I smelled another scent which was not good as it had to be those three lizards from before.

"Hang on Yukari." I said as I ran into the forest following her scent as there was  a lot of fog.

Yukari Pov

After I ran away from that jerk Tsukune I ended up in the forest as there was a lot of fog until I heard a voice behind me as I turned around to see the class president along with his goons but in their monster forms and started walking towards me.

"Your nothing but a disgrace little bitch shrimp. A thing like you doesn't belong here." The class President said as I waved my wand at them but the president bit and broke my wand as he spat it out.

"That was gross." The president said as one of his goons said that they should eat me considering there was so much fog around in which the other goon agreed as well as they rushed towards me.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!" I yelled

"Ask and you shall receive." Allister said as he showed up from the fog as he walked towards me.

"Allister." I said as I looked at him.

"You damn geckos I told her to leave her alone." Allister said as he walked up to me and asked me if I was okay as I nodded my head but I told him he should run before he gets hurt but all he did was smile at me as he patted my head and told me it be okay.

"I know you been alone most of you life but you don't have to be alone anymore me and the others are your friends and you can come to me for anything okay?" Allister asked

"Okay." I replied

"Good now step back while I take care of these mongrels'." Allister said as he looked at the three lizards.

"What did you call us you bastard?" The class president asked.

"You heard me mongrels' now you gonna fight or just talk?" Allister asked as the three of them charged at him as Allister as a light formed around Allister as the light died down I saw Allister in his monster form.

"Your a vampire?" I asked

"Dying you hair and wearing there clothes are  against the rules." The class president said.

"Screw the rules cause I don't give a damn." Allister said as he beat the crap out of all three of them in under a second.

Allister's Pov

"Now you three are gonna leave Yukari alone or I will turn you three into lizard skin boots, belts and purse for my girlfriend got it?" I asked.

"Yessir." All of them replied at once as they ran away.

"You can come out now." I said as Yukari walked out form behind a tree as she thanked me for saving her as I smiled.

"Your welcome now lets go Moka and the others are looking for you." I said

"Okay." Yukari said as we left the forest and met up with Moka and the others as Yukari ran up to the both of them.

"Yukari are you okay?" Moka asked as Yukari said that she was okay and said that I saved her.

"Master Allister will protect you." Kurumu said as I nodded my head as Kurumu gave me a rewards by kissing me on the lips deeply as a string of saliva was left after we parted but I also kissed Moka as well as Tsukune walked over and apologies for what he said earlier as Yukari forgave him as we headed back to the school for dinner. As we got back to the academy Yukari stopped me and grabbed my hand and looked at me as I was little confused before she leaned in and kissed me on the lips saying that she loved me and became my third girlfriend and girl in my harem. Just another day as the Vampire prince. (a/n: Roll credits *ding*)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

146 12 41
At one point in time, vampires lived in covens, werewolves in packs and witches with families, and not once, EVER, did in breeding dare happen within...
71.1K 2.5K 15
One year. The world had one year. One year to right it's wrongs and make peace with each other. After the one year was over, Dracula's demon army des...
336 38 21
Vampires , Werewolves , Dragons , Demons , Witches.. These Kingdoms always seem to be peaceful on the surface but under the covers , vampires and wol...
16.4K 628 22
Title by -taiyaki. Bokuto is a vampire. He brings people to his castle because he likes the taste of their blood. One day a certain young man is brou...