The Wrong Lovers

By feaqthrs

What happens when two different people from two different universes switch lives? Kara Danvers from Earth 2 i... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Ninteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.

Chapter Seven.

3.4K 140 25
By feaqthrs

This story takes place on Earth 2 with Kara from Earth 38 and Lena from Earth 2.
-
Three days later.

"Kara, are you awake?" Lena asked. She turned and faced Lena.

"Yeah," Kara responded.

"Are you in love with her?" Lena asked. Kara raised an eyebrow.

"In love with who?" Kara asked.

"Your Lena, I mean do you think you would have a show at what me and my Kara have?" She asked.

"No, she hates me remember, and plus I'm not gay," Kara said. Lena rolled her eyes.

"If you weren't gay, you wouldn't be dreaming about this Kara," Lena leaned in and kissed her roughly. She bit Kara's lip as she pulled her on top of her. Suddenly Kara pulled away, but remained on top of Lena.

"Y-you're married," Kara said.

"Yeah, to another version of you," Lena said.

"Still," Kara said.

"It's not cheating, this is just your dream." Lena pulled her back in and this time Kara didn't pull away.

~

Kara was awoken by the alarm. She was sweaty and felt slightly aroused. "Did you have a nice sex dream?" Lena asked out of no where.

"What? No!" Kara said. Lena laughed.

"You're all sweaty, why?" Lena asked.

"Because I was hot, I over heat sometimes."

"You could have asked me to turn down the heat, I would have," Lena said as she walked over to the thermostat.

"No, if you're anything like Lena in my Earth then I know you freeze easily." Kara said, halting Lena in her tracks.

"So we must all freeze easily," Lena said. Kara shrugged her shoulders.

"Whenever she used to fall asleep at my house she would open at least two windows, and I have to close them and get her more blankets." Kara said slightly chuckling.

"Maybe she will forgive you, I mean I have gotten mad enough to want to kill Kara before and she has persuaded me not to, and she made me forget why she was mad at her," Lena suggested.

"One, your Kara probably didn't lie about who she was for 4 years, and do you really think your wife would use sex as an apologetic measure?" Kara asked. "Lena would kill her I'm sure of it, plus I've given up hope." she added and looked to the floor.

"On Lena, or going back?" Lena asked.

"Both, I know that if some stretch of miracle gets me back there, she will still rather see my head mounted on a wall then talk to me, let alone forgive me." Lena nodded.

"I'm glad you have faith in us," she stated.

"If you were my Lena I would have 1000% faith in you, but she had been betrayed by everyone she loved over there, her mother and her brother hate her, her boyfriends have betrayed her, I betrayed her" Kara said sadly. "I used to be her hero, now I'm the girl who betrayed, and lied to a fragile woman with a tough shell for our entire friendship."

"That's awful, but if I ever met her I would probably smack some sense into her," Lena admitted.

"Why? She didn't do anything," Kara asked.

"She has made you cry for the last four days, she terrified you to a point where you still jump when you see me," Lena said. "You may not be my wife but I care about you, I hate seeing you cry everyday." Kara placed her head on Lena's shoulder.

"You're probably the nicest person I've met since I came to earth," Kara said. Lena placed her hand on Kara's head and began to softly play with her hair. "What made you two fall in love?" She asked.

"She was always there for me, even when it was difficult for her to be there" Lena said.

"No, I mean the true moment you realized you were in love with her?" Kara asked.

"We were having a girls night with Alex and Sam, and she stayed to help clean up and she was saying all these sweet things that nobody had ever said about me before, I looked at her differently and I haven't stopped." Kara nodded. "Are you trying to figure out when you fell in love with her?" Lena asked. Kara shook her head.

"I am not in love with her, I just still find it weird that in this universe, I'm married to her and I have four kids with her," Kara said. "And that she is Kryptonian."

"Well I can't imagine a world like the one you live on, me being your former best friends and hating you," Lena admitted. There was a knock at the door signaling that their conversation was done and over with for now. Before Lena could open the door, Katherine had beat them to the punch.

"Grandma!" She said happily and pulled the woman in for a hug. Kara's heart began to race when she heard Katherine say grandma.

"You're heart rate is going through the roof," Lena said.

"I-um-I sorry," Kara stuttered. Lena put her arm around Kara and they walked out of their bedroom.

"Kara, I heard about what happened, are you alright?" Lillian asked as she ran and hugged Kara tightly.

"I'm fine Lillian, just a little out of it," Kara said.

"A little? You're calling me Lillian, you're either mad at me or you're out of it more than you think."

"What do I normally call her?" Kara whispered so Lena could hear her.

"You have called her mom since the day I proposed to you," Lena said. Kara nodded.

"I'm sorry mom, I just, having trouble grasping what's real and what's not," Kara said.

"Oh, you must have been exposed to something that is toxic to a Kryptonian, Lena where has she been in the last week?" Lillian asked.

"She hasn't been anywhere," Lena replied.

"I went flying and it got super bright and I woke up here and felt like every thing shifted on me," Kara admitted.

"That's strange, has Alex checked you out?" Lillian asked. Kara and Lena nodded.

"Is mommy dying?" Caleb asked. He had tears in his eyes as he asked the question. Kara picked him up and began to cuddle the crying boy.

"No, mommy is not going anywhere, I promise" Kara said as she rocked Caleb back and forth.

"Maybe we could take you down to the lab, get you tested." Lillian suggested.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" Lena asked. "I mean maybe she's just taking a while to snap out of whatever reality she is in," Lena shot Kara a look.

"Lena, if either mothers of my grandchildren are acting strange and loosing grip of reality, then I'm not going to stand by and do nothing," Lillian said firmly. "Lex watched the same thing happen to Clark and wel-" Lillian was interrupted by Kara standing up quickly.

"Clark is dead?" Kara asked. Lillian shook her head.

"No, Kara he just lost his touch with reality, that's why you don't wear the cape anymore," Lillian said. Kara nodded. Lillian stood up and whispered something in Lena's ear. Lena nodded and Kara looked confused.

"What?" Kara asked.

"Nothing, don't worry about it sweetheart," Lena said. When Kara noticed that Caleb was sleeping she brought him upstairs and placed him in his bed. She started rubbing his head and a tear slipped from her eye. She started speaking to him in Kryptonese.

"They all think I'm crazy, even Lena," Kara said to her doppelgänger's sleeping child. "I'm never going to get home, and the longer I stay here the crazier I will be to them."

"What are you talking about mum?" Kara whipped around and saw Katherine standing in the doorway.

"N-Nothing, just forget what you heard," Kara begged.

"You never speak kryptonese, is something wrong?" Katherine asked. Kara shook her head.

"I was just saying a Kryptonian poem to him," Kara said hoping and praying she didn't speak kryptonese.

"Okay, well can you come and help me with my project for class?" Katherine asked.

"Yeah, I can do that," Kara said as she followed her oldest child.

~

"Dinner was lovely, but it's a shame Lex couldn't make it," Lillian said. Kara has to try hard not to make a face at his name.

"Well you know how busy he is with the boys, Caroline needs a break sometimes," Lena said . Lillian nodded.

"How are the boys, I haven't seen them in a while?" Kara asked.

"Lucas, he just turned 13 last week, he is doing wonderful" Lillian said. "James is 17 and he is what Lex calls a pain in the ass," they all laughed at Lillian's remark.

"He's a teenager, I know when I was a teenager and new to this planet I was rebellious and hard to handle," Kara said.

"But you were new here, and everything was scary and different," Lillian said. Kara nodded.

"That may be true, but when I found out I had all the powers I do, it made everything more difficult." Kara responded. Lillian nodded and they all continued to have small conversation. Lillian has agreed to stay for a week to make sure everything with Kara was spot on.

What do you guys think of this story so far? I love how it's coming along. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 407 10
(Completed at 17626 words) Kara Danvers' room mate is an obnoxious, filthy, unkempt, annoying brat. She gets home in the early hours of the morning...
28.7K 1.2K 17
Reporter Kara Danvers(also supergirl) and business woman Lena Luthor have been friends for years, both have hidden feelings for each other but are un...
13.1K 304 14
Hi guys . Well you know Flash is so great and all cocky with full of love and joke even after his tragedy. Here is what happen when flash goes into E...
13.3K 441 11
Kara didn't imagine it would go the way it went. The way Lena stared at her. The silence that filled the apartment. The chill that went down her spin...