『Home』

By Tortoise012007

"You've got a dirty mouth and a dirtier record." "Well, murder isn't the cleanest job." "Oh shut up before I... More

What if?
###
"One„
"Two„
"Three„
"Four„
"Five„
"Six„
"Seven„
"Eight„
"Nine„
"Eleven„
Twelve
Thirteen
"Fourteen„
"Fifteen„
"Sixteen„
"Seventeen„
"Eighteen„
Nineteen
"Twenty„
"Twenty One„
"Twenty Two„
"Twenty Three„
"Twenty Four"
"Twenty Five„
"Twenty Six„
"Twenty Seven„
"Twenty Eight„
"Twenty Nine„
"Thirty„
"Thirty One„
"Thirty Two„
"Thirty Three„
"Thirty Four„
"Thirty Five„
"Thirty Six„
"Thirty Seven„
"Thirty Eight„
"Thirty Nine„
"Forty"
"Forty One„
I'm sorry
"Forty Two„
"Forty Three„
"Forty Four„
"Forty Five„
"Forty Six„
"Forty Seven„
"Forty Eight„
"Forty Nine„
Fifty
"Fifty One„
"Fifty Two„
"Fifty Three„
"Fifty Four„
Fifty Five *spoiler*
"Fifty Five„

"Ten„

1.8K 72 44
By Tortoise012007

«»«»«»«»

It was probably 12 am Jeno came downstairs for a midnight snack. This is something he has often done back at his own home. 

The only problem here is that he doesn't know where the kitchen is. Upon this realization, he dragged himself back up the stairs.

Then, another idea struck him. He started running up to the fourth floor to get Jaemin. 

The younger was sound asleep when Jeno opened the door. He slowly approached the sleeping male and shook him awake.

"The hell do you want?" He groaned as he sat up in bed.

He was met with Jeno clad in his pajamas. He blushed when the said pajamas were only comprised of a pair of shorts.

"I'm hungry and I want snacks."

"I know I'm a snack, but go get something else."

"I don't know where the kitchen is. Show me."

Jaemin groaned. "Of course you don't know where the kitchen is." He grumbled angrily to himself.

Reluctantly, Jaemin got out of bed and headed downstairs with Jeno behind him. He took a right from the stairs and headed down a hallway.

He told Jeno to stop walking when he saw an unfamiliar figure by the door to basement. He took out his gun and Jeno nearly screamed.

"You sleep with your fucking gun?!" He shouted. At full volume.

Jaemin facepalmed that was sure to wake someone up. "Yes, now shut the fuck up."

He slowly approached the thing that was lying on the floor. He saw the knife first.

He walked back to Jeno and turned on the lights and gasped. "Go get the Hyungs!"

Jeno nodded and ran back up the stairs and Jaemin ran to Doyoung. He flipped him over onto his back and checked for a pulse.

He sighed in relief when he felt one. Doyoung was covered in blood but Jaemin knew it wasn't his own.

"What the hell do you need, Jeno?!"

Jeno ran back downstairs with Yuta and brought him to where  they found Doyoung. When Yuta saw Doyoung he ran to him. 

"What happened to him? Is this his blood?"

"I don't know and no, this isn't his blood." Jaemin answered. "You need to bring him to the first floor, go down the hallway on the right. Our med center is the fifth door."

Yuta nodded and picked up the unfortunately light Doyoung bridal style and carried him there. 

Jeno patted Jaemin and pointed to the trail of blood leading out of the basement door. They made eye contact and nodded, both getting the same idea.

They went downstairs and gasped when they entered the room. There was blood all over the floor. Some even hit the walls.

There was a body on the floor. If they hadn't known there was a girl here, they wouldn't have been able to tell. Her hair was cut as well as the rest of her. She lay there motionless. 

Jeno clung onto Jaemin. It was a horrific sight and he couldn't take it. He could look at blood, he could kill, but something like this was just something he couldn't deal with.

Jaemin had done something almost worse, so this didn't affect him as much. He could feel Jeno tense against him. 

He whispered let's go to Jeno and brought him upstairs again. 

Jaemin left the older on the couch as he went to get Kun. First, he went to where Renjun was sleeping and woke him up.

That didn't come without consequences. First, Renjun screamed. Then, he tried to hit Jaemin. When he realized who it was, he calmed down, but kept glaring at him.

"What?!" He shouted again.

"Your boyfriend's on the couch, I think you should talk to him. Do not go into the basement." He emphasized the point of do not.

Renjun nodded and rushed out.

Jaemin headed up another two flights of stairs, not bothering with the elevator. He reached Kun's room and nearly knocked down the door. He slammed the door open, immediately waking up the doctor.

He couldn't even asked what was happening before Jaemin dragged him out of bed.

Curious as to what the noise was, quite a few members walked outside of their rooms. Others walked out because the noise had disturbed their sleep.

"Why, Jaemin?" 

"Doyoung passed out. He's in your office."

Hearing that, Kun ran to his office, leaving Jaemin alone. The latter muttering 'whipped' under his breath.

He returned downstairs to see Jeno cuddled up against Renjun. The oldest was still confused as to why Jeno was like this.

"What happened? Why is he like this?"

Jaemin rubbed his nape awkwardly. "On a scale of one to ten, how good are you with the sight of mutilated bodies?"

"I don't know, an eight?"

Jeno weakly raised up a three using his fingers.

Then, Renjun got it. "You showed him a torn up body?!"

"Well, actually no. There was a trail of blood from the basement so we went to check it out. I didn't expect what I saw."

Renjun brought the blue haired male closer to him. He sighed and tilted his head towards the ceiling, muttering, "You should know better than this, Nono."

«»«»«»«»

Kun rushed into his office to see Nakamoto Yuta next to a very bloody Doyoung. It was the same question all over again. "What happened?"

Yuta shook his head. "I don't know. Jeno just woke me up and he was passed out."

Kun gritted his teeth. "This is all Taeyong's fault. Taeyong and his stupid boyfriend!"

"Hey, this isn't their fault."

"Actually, yes. Yes, it is definitely their fault! Doyoung likes Taeyong! He's been trying for years and Taeyong just pushed him aside for Jaehyun! Not to mention all of the things he's been asking for. 'Doyoung make this,' and 'Doyoung do that.' Why can't he just give him a fucking break?!" Kun fell to the floor.

Yuta stood up and walked to him. "Hey, listen. Doyoung will be okay. With or without Taeyong. You can help him to realize that."

Kun sighed and the door burst open. "Gege, what's wrong- Holy fuck!"

Sicheng entered the room with Taeil. He freaked out when he saw Doyoung covered in blood. He and Taeil rushed over to him. 

"Don't worry, he's fine." Kun croaked.

"You call this fine?!"

"It isn't his blood and he just passed out. No concussion, no wounds at all. You can calm your ass." Kun noticed Yuta went silent. 

The Japanese was staring at something. No, someone. Kun followed his gaze to Sicheng. 

Oh.

The doctor sighed and stood up, drying his tears. "His condition is stable. The blood came from the person he and Xiaojun were interrogating earlier."

Taeil whistled, "All that from an interrogation round?"

"You could see all the damage he did if you went to the basement. It's quite impressive." The four heads turned to Johnny. "I checked it out. I didn't know he was that mad."

Sicheng raced out the door and Yuta followed him. "Where are you going?" The older asked.

"I'm gonna see what the bunny managed to do."

Sure enough, when they entered the interrogation room, it was a mess. 

"Well, I'll be damned. He can do a shit ton of damage." The younger stared at all of the blood and the lone body.

«»«»«»«»

The interrogation room had been cleaned by the next morning. The body was disposed of. How? Acid. Courtesy of Kun.

It was one hell of night. Surprisingly, despite all of the noise that had been made, majority of the group managed to sleep through it or go back to sleep after waking up.

When they did wake up, they were met with one hell of a sight. The members who had been up since, like, 12 am had passed out where they last were. 

Meaning, Sicheng and Yuta had fallen asleep by the door to the basement, on top of each other. Jaemin, Renjun, and Jeno were found on the couch. Taeil, Kun, Johnny, and Doyoung had been discovered in Kun's lab, but Doyoung was the only one on a bed. The rest were on the floor.

"What the hell happened last night?" Hendery looked at his sleeping Hyungs. 

He walked over to Johnny and tried waking him up gently. When that didn't work, he kicked him. Johnny sputtered and got up. 

"Yes?"

"What happened?"

Johnny looked at the sleeping members and shook his head. "We'll talk about this at dinner."

The older seemed calm for a bit then he seemed panicked. He checked his watch and cursed. He had completely forgotten the kids had school today.

"Mark!" He burst into the younger's room only to find that he wasn't there.

He screamed really loudly and high pitched when he turned around and saw Mark staring up at him. He fell to the floor being dramatic while trying to calm his heart.

Mark rolled his eyes ad walked passed him. He pushed him out of the doorway and closed the door. 

«»«»«»«»

There was something obviously off about today. The usually dominant and intimidating Jeno was almost timid. He constantly clung to Renjun whenever he could.

Mark sat next to Donghyuck at the lunch table and boy, they really couldn't stop arguing. Chenle and Jisung were being painfully obvious. 

They kept sneaking glances at each other and Jaemin really couldn't take it. He poked Jisung's side and leaned in to whisper to him.

"Are you ever gonna make a move?" Jisung flushed red. "You really should before someone else takes him."

Mark looked over at them and smirked. "Do you have a fever, Jisungie?"

The youngest hid his face in his hands and avoided eye contact with everyone. Chenle laughed and pinched his cheek. That made Jisung hide in his own arms.

The nine boys were being stared at. Mostly Mark. No one could forget how he shoved them all aside and took Taylor Lee's attention away from them.

Someone, or some people, decided that they weren't happy with that and took matters into their own hands, which they really didn't need to do.

While they were all teasing Jisung, a group of three girls made their way over to them. One, holding a hot cup of coffee.

They had been thinking about this for the past two days. They even practiced what to do.

The girl holding the cup of coffee tripped. That's what it seemed like to others anyways. The boys knew better.

Mark screamed at the burn. Donghyuck and Sungchan also yelped when they felt the hot substance land on their arms. 

Mark quickly stood up, him back burning. He turned and saw the girls trying to walk away. Grabbing the one holding the cup by her hair.

He yanked her back and turned her around. Before she could even focus on on him, Mark slapped her and the sound rang through the hall. Everyone watched and gasped.

She fell to the floor and Mark stormed off. "What did I do?!" She gasped and clutched her face.

Jaemin stood up and glared at her. "You're going to start a war. This is your fault."

"How?!" 

"You did it on purpose, and you know it." Jaemin walked in the direction Mark had gone. The rest of the boys packed up and followed.

They found Mark in the boy's bathroom. His shirt had been removed and he was inspecting the burn on his back. It was pretty bad.

"Are you okay?" Jisung was also staring at Mark's back.

"I'll have Kun look at it when we get home." Mark his shirt back on and winced. "What about those two."

Jeno was running cold water on Sungchan and Donghyuck's arms where they had been burnt.

"We'll be fine, but you should really be more concerned about yourself." Sungchan answered. 

Jeno turned the water off an the two dried their arms. 

"What a bitch," Chenle muttered to himself, shaking his head at her actions. 

«»«»«»«»

It was incredibly uncomfortable for Mark for the rest of the day. He couldn't even sit right without his back hurting. 

Everyone avoided them. Constantly looking away, pretending they didn't notice them.

Thankfully, the school day ended. Sadly, they couldn't leave just yet.

Taeyong and Jaehyun have texted Jeno and Mark, respectively, to wait until 3.30 to leave. They wouldn't say why. 

Come 3.30, and the boys were standing outside of the school, waiting for the van.

Well, in this case, it's vans. Two vans pulled up and the window rolled down. Johnny was driving one and Taeil the other.

Once they had gotten into the vans with their respective members. Mark sat down a bit to harshly and cussed in English.

"Woah, you okay, Mark?" Johnny asked as he started following Taeil's van.

"I'll tell you later go look in. Where are we going?" Mark leaned forward in his seat too avoid hurting his back.

"Well, 127 has seen our home, so now, we're going to theirs."

Sungchan sighed, "Are we really going to merge?"

Johnny watched them through the rear-view mirror. "From the looks of things, yes, we are."

Jisung furrowed his brows, "Then, our usual unit would need to be changed. There's too many of us for such small units."

The units in question refer to the usual teams who went on missions together. 

The youngest, excluding Hendery, who only joined them occasionally, usually took the missions that had them spying on people. Assassination was only every now and then.

The China line took the most assassination jobs. Hendery would spy on them for a while and gather intel about their daily routines before the others finished them off. Sometimes, Kun joined them. Other times, he didn't.

Taeyong and Johnny were the ones who dealt with meeting other gangs or people. They held the most authority. 

Doyoung and Kun usually stayed back at the main base working on separate projects. Only recently were they required to start joining Taeyong and Johnny at meetings.

"Yes, we will have to change them, but I think it'll only be adding people to the groups." The four nodded.

"Who's at their place already?" Jisung asked.

Johnny thought before saying, "You guys are the only ones who aren't there."

"Doyoung Hyung's okay?" Jaemin looked up from his hands.

"Yeah, he was just exhausted. Lucas and Hendery wanted to take Bella. Since she's so small, we could allow that. The other three are just too big."

Mark nodded. Kitty had grown a lot bigger since Mark had first gotten him.

«»«»«»«»

Mark was the last one out of the car. He looked up at the mansion and whistled, "Didn't think I'd be back here any time soon." The boys next to him nodded.

As soon as they stepped through the doors, Kun was all over Mark and Sungchan. He pulled them away from the others and brought them to Taeil's office.

"What was that about?" Johnny watched them retreat up the stairs.

"Some bitch at school spilt some very hot coffee on Mark today and it got on Sungchan and Donghyuck." Jaemin answered.

Johnny nodded in understanding before freezing his movements. "They did what?" 

His voice was too calm and it scared Jisung and Jaemin. The to gulped and looked at each other before back at a, now, fuming Johnny.

################################

2.5k words

Chapter Chittaphon, ahem, I mean Ten ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Mark, Doyoung, I'm so sorry. Also, for those of you worried about the love triangle shit, worry not for I have a solution. I won't tell you what it is, but I have a solution.

Anygays, I hope you enjoyed your reading!!

-Scribbles
4.1.2021

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.8K 41
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮ dysthymia /dɪsˈθʌɪmɪə/ persistent mild depression ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯ ───── ❝ alexithymia 2 ❞ ───── "the eclipse of our relationship wa...
237K 9.3K 58
NCT Mafia Series Book #1 He who seeks nothing but revenge. His name signifies danger. Lee Taeyong. The way people fear him makes him ruthless. A man...
18.6K 462 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
22.7K 407 18
This is 18+ !!! Because there are bad words and abusive stuff too!!! 。Start: February.13.19 。Finish: July.15.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* Having a childho...