Low Heath

By Sealofdreams

Something's wrong with the plants... Awesome cover art by Sashowshonk, cool guy More

Encounter l
Encounter I Part 2
Encounter 2
Encounter 3
Joey's "Misfortune"
Joey's "Encounter"
Jeff's Ambush
Bonus part: Ben's new friend
The Outbreak
Athor note
Max's rescue party
Ben's Escape
Ben's misfortune
Author Note
Ashes to Ashes
The Perfect Plan
Trypanophobia
No One Lasts Forever
Author note
Fighting Back
Document A: Class V Infected
Earning Trust
Just asking
Resisting Change

Encounter I part 3

2.3K 16 6
By Sealofdreams

Evergreen's head bobbed up and down, earning moans and grunts from Mark. "F-fuck!" She gets up, then spreads her leaves, showing her love slit. "Your gonna give me some good seed, right~?" She pants,the vines on Mark letting go. Mark was hesitant, but still slammed into the peashooter. "F-f-fuuuck!"
The plant moaned, this clearly being her first time. "G-god,your tight!" Mark gasped, going slow at first, then picking up his pace.

The peashooter's moans getting louder and louder, attracting attention from a curious Alien Flower. Mark's cock was slamming into Evergreen, his balls twitching. " I'm c-close, mate!" Mark warned, but the plant just got even tighter. " I'M GONNA-!" Evergreen screamed as she climaxed just in time for Mark to pump half a quart of baby batter into Evergreen's womb. "F....fuck." Mark sat up, picking up his gun,holstering it. He then picks up the peashooter, taking her to his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 66 21
In this Halloween fanfic of Plants Vs. Zombies, a Sunflower Witch is practicing her magic for the upcoming Halloween Bash coming up on the Eve and th...
2.7K 39 9
During the fight between Plants and Zombies, it's an endless fight. Crazy Dave was making an experiment. An experiment on how to make the Plants walk...
368K 7.5K 19
Yeah
962 54 18
7 months After The War, Y/N and everyone else are relaxing, until duty calls, They are chosen for a top-secret mission, into Russia to find Russian g...