JUBILEE LINE ─ WILBUR SOOT βœ”

By wonwoorieul

"There's a reason, that London puts barriers on the tube line" "There's a reason, they fail" OR In which Wilb... More

JUBILEE LINE
PLATFORM ZERO
PLATFORM ONE
PLATFORM TWO
PLATFORM FOUR
PLATFORM FIVE
PLATFORM SIX
PLATFORM SEVEN
PLATFORM EIGHT
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATIVE ENDING
NOTICE

PLATFORM THREE

12.5K 426 356
By wonwoorieul

PLATFORM THREE

TW: MENTIONS OF S**C!DE AND ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP

Holly hadn’t seen or heard from Wilbur in the days following their encounter. It was worrying her slightly, and she couldn’t exactly explain why.

Maybe he was just busy? People did have lives outside of talking to her.

And besides that point, Jared had simply just not allowed her out of the house, so that was a contributing factor.

Currently, she was trapped in the flat and cleaning up the floors - all due to Jared’s misogynistic views. Holly was distracting herself by just thinking of anything, and one particular thought came into her mind.

She had asked Wilbur for his number that night.

She had Wilbur’s number.

She had a way to contact him.

So she called him. And she was in no way expecting him to acknowledge the call, let alone answer it.

But he did.

And for the first time that day, Holly let out a genuine smile. Just his voice could allow her to smile.

She heard a confused “Hello?” and then remembered that she never actually gave him her number in the rush to pick up her sister.

But his confused tone was adorable in a way. It made her happy, he brightened up her dim world. Was she simping already?

Then again, she was a hopeless romantic.

That probably gives reason to why she decided to date Jared so quickly, almost at the snap of fingers.

Even though Jared seemed sweet and affectionate for the first month or so, that facade soon worn off and his true self came out. He soon turned into this almost malicious creature, and that was when the abuse started.

Yet now Holly had a bright light at the end of the tunnel. And this light was in the form of a tall, brown haired man named Wilbur Soot.

But this tunnel was inescapable at the moment. She was trapped in by Jared.

Maybe Wilbur could save her, he could be the knight in shining armour. But a knight in shining armour needs a reason to fight.

That’s why she started the conversation, cheerfully saying a “Hello Wilbur!” down the phone.

●○•°•○●

Wilbur wasn’t expecting a phone call from anyone that day. He never expected a call.

No one ever called him anymore.

So why exactly was he getting a call now?

Answering it with a confused “Hello?”, the man stood and just waited for a response.

He was close to hanging up. It was probably just another one of them stupid cold callers who was just trying to scam him out of his small amount of money left in the bank.

But a few seconds later, he got a reply.

“Hello Wilbur!” a familiar voice spoke, and his dull day managed to brighten in a few seconds.

Well, at first he was just asking himself ‘Who the fuck is this?’ but then he remembered that he had given someone his number recently.

It was Holly. The girl who had saved him.

Smiling widely, Wilbur cheerfully responded with an even more happy and eager “Hello!” to the one Holly had said.

Wilbur was desperate to start a conversation with the absolutely beautiful enigma of a woman.

He’d never admit that though. Not just yet.

But this bubbly feeling he had, he couldn’t exactly put his finger on it. What was it?

Happiness?

Excitement?

Love?

No. No way could it be love. They just met, they were strangers to each other a few days ago. Love at first sight didn’t exist anymore, times had changed.

It’s not like she was the one who stopped him at the platform, or he was entranced by her.

It’s not like he fell in love with her at first sight because he was the only one in this cruel world who still gave a fucking damn about him.

Maybe love at first sight did still exist.

Fuck.

This falling for her just came from the fact she cared.

And now he was falling for her, even though he barely knew her.

But he wanted to know her. To accept her. For her to accept him.

He wanted to be with Holly.

And somewhere in his mind, there was something telling him that maybe these telephone calls would become his favourite thing.

●○•°•○●

"there's a reason, london puts barriers on the tube line."

"there's a reason, they fail."

●○•°•○●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 57 6
This is the story of what would have happened if Wukong's plan had succeeded. This episode is from The King, the Prince, and the Shadow (S3 ep9) to t...
9.2K 306 5
Just me simping for this cute man-child and trying to entertain you guys. I'm setting this fine man up with my OC Seraphina and am trying to make a l...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...