The Undercover Pokemon Teacher

By Jayvaughn123

Years have passed, no one still knows whose the current Kanto and Alola Champion, they say the two regions ha... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

5.3K 114 51
By Jayvaughn123

I'm very sorry, fellow Amourshipping and Aureliashipping, but...

3rd Person's POV

Ash flew on Kalos sky, reminiscing the time he had together with his students at the academy, sitting on top of Corviknight's back.

"Must be hard, but you enjoyed." Mew came out of nowhere while floating.

Ash was calm and is able to rejuvenating himself.

"Yeah, I'll be expecting atleast one of them facing me off in the Indigo Plateau, or even at the Alola League, once they've beaten my Elite Fours." Ash replied and smiled.

Ash have different Elite Four than what Lance had, Ash requested before to have his own Elite Four and the commitee agreed to it, of course, up until now, his Elite Four remained unknown, not even the other champions have known their identity.

Kanto and Alola share one champion, thus, also share the said Elite Fours, though sometimes, Hala and the others will do the duty if Ash's Elite Four cannot attend.

"You speak highly of them." Mew stated and giggled.

"Of course, I felt from the day I was assigned to them, and now, they've changed, they can be my rival, because I know a champion's teaching can be reflected." Ash explained.

"And that's what make things interesting..."

Silence passed through them as they embraced the Kalos wind, it was soothing and serene.

A cliff can be seen just miles away from where they are, and they hastened their pace in order to not keep someone out there waiting for some time.

...

"He's taking too long, isn't he?" A maroon haired girl tied in a ponytail, wearing a somewhat school uniform, said in slight annoyance as she kept waiting for few minutes after their said meeting time.

All she recieved was a neigh from a Pokemon that appears to be somewhat equine like, having those black colored fur and a purple marking covering the right side of it's face extending to the back of it's ears. Its left eye is closed with thick, mauve-colored eyelashes. Its wavy mane is colored purple, with the tail and a fringe are mauve. The tips of its mane transitions to mauve. It has slender legs marked with a purple sock pattern. Each of its purple hooves are detached from its legs at the pastern, and the rear pair of hooves are trailed by spectral mist.

The horse-like pokemon just sat their patiently while also waiting for his trainer who's also waiting for someone to arrive, sitting on an edge of a cliff.

Moments later, a Corviknight just flew above them and glided downwards, landing just right behind them.

"Took you so long, Mr. Alola and Kanto Champion." She said in a somewhat hysterical and funny voice.

"M-My bad, Chloe." Ash said nervously as he raised his two hands for defense. (Will be using Chloe instead of Koharu from now on.)

"What took you so long?" Chloe asked in curiosity.

"Just did some parting battle before they graduated." Ash replied instantly.

Chloe nods her head in understanding.

"Greetings to you, Spectrier." Ash greeted and slightly bowed at the Galarian legendary pokemon. Spectrier did also the same and is delighted to meet him again.

"I'm pretty sure Glastrier will be delighted to see you too again." Ash remarked.

Spectrier nodded and is indeed thrilled to meet it again.

After the greetings, Chloe just literally jumped on him and gave him a hug, Ash smiled at that and just hugged her back, it took them a while before parting.

"I did missed you, you were away for like, two months." Chloe said as she puffed her cheeks.

"S-Sorry, but it'll originally a three to four month time before my job is done, but the tournament's being postponed and I didn't have the chance to know when will it happen." Ash explained.

"Tournament from school versus school?" Chloe asked.

"Indeed."

"That is sad, you're probably thrilled to watch your student battling while using the methods you just teach them." Chloe said in a calm tone.

"He is, he's hoping to see his students in action, but the enthusiasm disappeared just like bubble." It was Mew who, again, appeared out of nowhere.

"Hi there Mew!" Chloe greeted cheerfully as she quickly grab a hold of the Kanto legendary pokemon and snuggled it.

"H-Help me!" Mew begged as she struggled breaking free from the grasp of one of his Elite Four.

"S-Sorry Mew."

Yes, Chloe is also a part of Ash's Elite Four, of course, she remained unknown to some the other Champions and Elite Fours. The fact that she has a Spectrier on her party means that Ash's Elite Four are far more superior than the other Elite Four.

Ash rarely have challengers that actually battled him in an official match, that is because the majority of his challengers can't pass through his Elite Four, Chloe is assigned to be the final Elite Four before entering Ash's domain.

"Now that my job's done at the school, it's about time we continue travelling, I've already left a parting letter for Professor Oak that I placed on my office table, I'm sure he'll be able to read it." Ash stated.

"I'm sure we'll be able to meet them again some time soon." Chloe winked at him and smiled.

"Thank you for the encouragement." Ash replied.

"You know, I actually kept record of you're progress in that school you've been assigned to, and of course, I knew the students you were teaching, I would also like to personally give them parting gift on your behalf." Chloe explained.

"Personally?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, I also want them to recognize them as time will come that they will either take Alola or Kanto League."

"That seems fair, want to head back at the school?"

"Naturally."

They got off from the grass, returned Spectrier back from it's custom made masterball, and mounted on Corviknight, and then they flew off.

...

Graduation process has been going on, lots of students wanting to go onto their own journey have been situated on the school's large quadrangle.

"Everyone, pleased to meet you and announce that all of you here will be officially trainers who are ready to take on challenges!" It was Professor Sycamore who announced.

Everyone cheered and clapped while giving words of wisdom towards each other.

"We hope you'll be able to remember the teachings we gave onto you, and will be able to use it as the time comes." It was Professor Juniper.

"I'm contented that we got to be Teacher Ash's students." It was May as she held her Pachirisu.

"I'll make sure to find him and challenge him again, but this time, we will not lose!" Gary declared.

"We'll let him know what we are capable of." Paul stated.

"You may have to watch out for that Pikachu though, that wasn't ordinary." Serena remarked, still having that fresh memory of a Pikachu who's strength is unimaginable.

Every sections have been dispatched and went on their situated places for their last meeting, before exiting the school.

But suddenly, a familiar Corviknight transcends just in front of them, two figures unmounted the raven Pokemon, one is someone they're familiar with and the other one isn't.

"Teacher Ash!" They exclaimed in joy and went to greet him for the last time.

"We thought you won't see us during this graduation." It was Dawn.

"Of course I can't do that." Ash replied.

"And...who is this?" Lillie asked as she looked at the girl who looks like they're of the same age.

"Greetings, my name is Chloe, a journey companion together with Ash." Chloe bowed and smiled.

"I didn't know our teacher actually has a girlfriend." Said a student out of nowhere.

With that, the two of them blushed, Chloe having that mad blush.

"A-Anyways, we're here to give you guys some parting gifts before you go on to your journey." Ash quickly changed the topic.

And with that, everyone is extremely happy as they recieve their gifts, all of them are essential for them and their pokemon, such as a Blastoisinite for Gary and Blazikenite for May to name a few.

Everyone thanked Chloe for the gifts they recieved from her. It was a heartwarming moment.

"Well then, that's all we can give to you, I hope it'll be helpful for your journey." Ash stated as he and Chloe hopped again on Corviknight's back.

"We will treasure this!" They replied happily.

With that, Ash and Chloe were contented, Corvinight hovered mid air, Ash and Chloe waved goodbye for his students, before darting off, heading towards who-knows-where.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 312 19
After becoming the runner up in the kalos league and stopping the kalos crisis , ash decides to continue his journey to the alola region in hopes to...
182K 1.9K 68
My dearest apologies although this book has been discontinued due to lack of motivation. - Welcome to Pokémon Trainer One-Shots and Scenarios! Here...
1.8K 54 7
Yahiko Ume is an ordinary 23-year-old college student living in Tokyo. He loves watching anime and his favorite one is Pokémon. During a casual encou...
4.3K 66 31
COMPLETE Book 1 of 'My Pokemon Story' Series. Kiawe's POV. "What did you say you saw?" Professor Kukui asked. Professor Kukui is the regional Pokémon...