HttydxRescue Riders Crossover

By NightAmythest

Hiccup and the others get kicked off of Berk, and they have made a flock with many dragons from rtte. Now, th... More

The Island
Settling in
Huttsgalor
From the Unseen Eyes
The Attack
A/N
Preparation
The Comedian and the Pranksters
A/N
Adopted

Intro

1.4K 13 39
By NightAmythest

Dragon Rider's flock:
Toothless
Stormfly
Meatlug
Hookfang
Barf and Belch
Windshear - (no rider)
Sleuther - (no rider)
Ashfire - (krogan's singetail but freed)
Kyanite - blue dramillion - (from loyal order of ingerman)
Flash - skrill
Smidvarg and the gang
Skullcrusher - (no rider)
Garf - deathsong
Chicken - Tuff's chicken

Dragon riders are about 18
Rescue riders are in between season 1 and 2

This is my first book so please don't go hard on me. Btw, I will be policing comments and other stuff so no offensive comments, or any other inappropriate info. Though I would appreciate helpful feedback on the story since it's my first time writing. Just a comment of how you liked the chapter or what you would have changed would be nice.

OK one more thing, I need some ideas on new skrill names. They can be female or male but my current skrill name is lame so I would love some suggestions.

Vote and comment! I hope you like my book!!!

Btw, I found this pic on the web which I thought was funny:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 9K 80
(Fixing the dumpster fire of First Year) ⸙┆What if all the pro heros went to UA together at the same time? What if the old Class A shared one chaotic...
702K 33.4K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.8K 94 6
Lukos Hill. Land of the Supernatural, and home to many. Many Supernatural beings live there, but when an Oni comes back into town, things get a bit...
401K 8.3K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.