Guilt Tripping The Male Lead...

By Yingsen

After dying from laughing like a madman because of heartbreak and eventually choking, a man named Kaisen got... More

[Prologue]
[System Space]
[ARC 1] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.1] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.2] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.3] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.4] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.5] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.7] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.8] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.9] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.10] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.11] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.12] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.13] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.14] Demoted To Concubine

[ARC 1.6] Demoted To Concubine

13.7K 583 390
By Yingsen

[Wuuuu, hooooost! (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ]

Bai Yuan is currently somewhere in the garden of the palace. His husband somehow bribed him into accompanying him.

Li Wei wanted to keep the latter by his side all the time and so he dragged his wifey with him. He knows that his wife loves and adores beautiful flowers so he used that as an excuse to make the man follow him like an old man luring a kid with a candy.

Mn? You finally came back? Bai Yuan spoke in his mind as he gently moved the brush he was holding. For the time being, he is painting the scenery infront of him in an elegant way to ease his boredom. His husband is nowhere to be seen so he only has himself to play with.

[Bun was supposed to return much earlier but God locked Bun up and even chained host's little system in his room! (;′ ⌒')]

"That sounds like something my husband would do to me.." He muttered quietly, his lips and eyebrows twitching in irritation.

[Ah, host! Have you noticed that there's someone up the tree staring at you? Bun is creeped out (`ェ')]

Bai Yuan gave a small hum and nodded slightly. He knows that there's a creep who was staring at him for an hour now, but he doesn't have any idea where the creep is located.

He glanced up the tree and saw a handsome man staring at him admiringly, but he knows there's a lot more to it. His fingers are itching to give a man a middle finger when he noticed that the other licked his lips playfully while smirking at him.

You're hot and handsome but you can have my middle finger instead

He tried to ignore the other's presence and carry on with his painting but with the man lustfully eyeing him, he began feeling uncomfortable with the stare. But since he's not alone anymore, why not talk to him instead?

"Is the view to your liking?" Bai Yuan asked, still focused on his painting. He tried to start a conversation by mentioning the view of the garden, but why does he feel like the other man is going to give him an unexpected answer?

"Truly. Its beauty exceeded my expectations and now it is kind of making me hungry all of a sudden." He replied in a playful voice. It is true, there are lots of rumors that the great general's wife looks like a goddess who descended from above because of his beauty. He thought that the people are only exaggerating because the last time he saw the general's wife, he was being mistreated by his own husband and looks miserable.

Now that the general is taking care of his wife very well, the man seems to be radiating a warm calming aura around him that makes you want to go closer. If he can snatch this man away without getting out of it unscathed, he would have done it already the moment he saw him.

In the middle of a sea of flowers, the man looks like a glowing flower that cannot be touched so he can only look at him up on the tree and watch him while he suffers with a heart beating so fast and an aching dick.

"You should go grab a bite then, it is almost time for lunch." He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the gentle and soothing voice calling out for him. If he can grab a bite out of that man then he'd be truly happy!

"Won't you join me? It's lonely to eat by myself."

Bai Yuan rolled his eyes, he knows that the man who is talking to him is none other than the general who Li Wei disliked the most. But it has nothing to do with him so he nodded and gave the other man a smile. He stood up from his seat as he walked towards the tree the man is staying at.

[Too many wolves are eyeing my host wuuu! Don't look at Bun's host!()'д'()]

He wasn't expecting for the beauty to agree, a smile graced his lips and jumped off the tree. He offered a hand and he was shocked when the man took it, if he's going to die by Li Wei's hands later then at least he got to experience the soft and smooth hand touching his hands.

Bai Yuan was trying not to laugh as he took the offered hand, how is his husband going to react to it when he saw them? He knows that Li Wei can be a ruthless man when it comes to others. He wants to see it for himself... nothing bad will happen right?

It was funny to him how the other general looked so happy when his hands touched the other's, looks like the rumor is coming true. He's really being treated like a diving being and a national treasure at that, the emperor should be ashamed.

Bai Yuan let the man guided him to an open room, he can see a lotus pond near the room they are staying at and there's even a small fountain with flowers surrounding it. The palace is truly a wonderful sight.

"Is there a problem within the palace that the three generals needed to be summoned?" Bai Yuan asked in a gentle manner while elegantly sipping his tea.

"Another country will be visiting, nothing much." He answered in a daze, watching the man infront of him sip his tea. Now that he's close to him, he can see his rosy cheeks and long eyelashes. He's truly a kind beauty their country doesn't deserve. Even his husband doesn't deserve him!

[Hoooost! Don't let yourself get eaten by another wolf, Bun is very worried ah! (ुŏ̥םŏ̥) ु]

Bai Yuan chuckled because of his system, of course he's not going to let someone eat him! Not even his husband of an ass!

"It's getting quite lonely without my husband here." He softly muttered as he removed his gaze from his tea and glanced at the lotus pond. A sad smile graced his face looking like a sad angel who is lonely because his husband is not there to tend to his needs.

The general began cursing at Li Wei in his thoughts, your wife is getting sad and you're nowhere to be found!?

If I was your husband I'll stick to you like a glue

[The male lead is approaching in a fast pace, host! (n˘v˘•)]

Receiving the message, Bai Yuan began planning. How dare you leave your wife alone, I almost died because of boredom!

"But it is fine, I understand that my husband is a very busy man and doesn't have a time to care for me all the time." He smiled as he gently grabbed the other general's hands and cupped it with his small hands, "And so I am overjoyed when you asked me to join you."

Thank you for leaving your wife, Li Wei. The general thought, smirking. He held the beauty's hands with care and placed a small kiss on his knuckles.

"Anytime."

However, the atmosphere suddenly turned cold and suffocating, it felt like a devil was boring holes into his back and he can't help but to sweat nervously. He removed his hands and tried to keep his smile despite the fact that a very angry demon was glaring at him so hard he can feel his knees shaking.

Bai Yuan who knows what is happening around him elegantly sipped on his tea while waiting for his husband to do something.

He can hear footsteps approaching him and so he looked over his shoulder and saw his husband giving the poor guy a deathly glare.

"Oh, husband you're back. I met a very lovely and handsome brother back in the garden." Amusement can be heard in his tone. He opened his fan and covered his lower face to prevent the other male from seeing his smile. He's going to get wrecked very hard if his husband knew that he's playing with him!

Bun silently lit a candle for the poor man.

He expected his husband to come and drag him away but what shocked him is that Li Wei is just standing infront of him while smiling down at him too brightly but his smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Oh? You must've had a lot of fun, heh?" Before he can even reply, he was carried by the man who is still smiling devilishly.

"I shall see you later." Li Wei spoke in a cold tone, his eyes are locked at the man who is smiling nervously.

Bai Yuan was thrown in their bed, the sound of the chains making a sharp ringing sound scared him.

"Looks like it's not safe for my wife to be outside anymore, there are too many filthy human beings watching you like a hawk." Li Wei gently held his wrist as he chained both of his hands while looking at his wife who is staring at him with wide eyes.

"My wife is too delicate that I'm afraid you'll break if someone other than me touched you." A slow smile worked its way across his face and into his eyes.

"I wasn't joking when I said that I will eradicate those who tried to snatch you away from me." His smile faded from his face, his gaze faintly annoyed when he remembered how his wife touched that annoying man's hands. Simply disgusting, he can't let his wife catch that despicable general's germs.

Bai Yuan was enjoying how his husband is acting, looks like he really enjoys drinking vinegar. He felt annoyed when he chained him up again, looks like he'll need to tame his beast of a husband again.

He pushed Li Wei down the bed and made him lay down, the man gaze up at him with curiosity and amusement in his eyes. He sat on top of his clothed cock, intentionally making the other hard by rubbing it with his bubble butt.

"Then let me show my jealous husband my sincere apology." Bai Yuan chuckled when he felt the hardened rod poke his ass, almost twitching.

"I had fun teasing my lovely husband earlier, I will let you have your fun as an apology." He licked his bottom lip slowly as he began taking off his layers of clothes one by one until only a sheer fabric is left.

Li Wei was amused, who knew that his elegant and gentle wifey has a naughty side?

"Well then... Thank you for the food." He flipped their positions, ripping the sheer fabric off that is hindering him from seeing the beautiful skin of his wifey.

Let's just say that Li Wei enjoyed and savored his food that he kept going on even though Bai Yuan passed out already. ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

[Bun is happy to be a little system (๑✧◡✧๑)♪]

[A/N: It's not the time for a detailed smut yet my horny readers ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ]

-

I will update again after 2 days or so-so.

Please vote and comment if you like the story!

NOT PROOFREAD YET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
579K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...