The New Fire Expert ( Jelsa...

By melantha123

It’s fire station 313. Jack Overland is well known young firefighting chief in Burgess. He is daring and cari... More

Characters
Prologue
1 The Road Called Life
2 Ending or a Beginning
3 The Meaning of Fire
Merry Jelsa Christmas!
4 Fire that Burns You
5 Lift the Cat on Table
6 She's in Town
7 Friendly Ghost
8 A Suggestion
9 Messing Around
10 Odd Events
11 Ghostbusting and Adoptions
12 Modern Fairy Tale
13 Burning Liquid
14 Girl Trouble
15 Passing Away
16 The Awakening of Sleeping Heroes
18 Feeling Hurt
19 Modern Snow White
20 Proposal
21 The Connection
22 The End?
23 Secrets to Know
24 Winter 4
25 Movies are Heart Crushing
A/N All about private
M.I.M MEL
26 Hooked
27 Remember?
28 Obsessed Minds
29 Choices of Life
30 Dream of Something Better
31 Monday the Sick-minded Day
32 Hate is Poisonate
33 The Denial
34 Voice Inside the Brightness
35 Do Memories Hurt?
36 One 'A' Going Down
37 The Ones We Love
38 Damaged Sisters
39 The Plan of Y
40 Friendships Last
41 Glowing Flames
42 Yokai
43 Long Story
Epilogue
Final Words
After 8 years

17 Beating Heart

7.7K 276 93
By melantha123

POV Hiro

Finally lunch time! I was with my aunt yesterday so she packed me some of her hottest food to take with. I decided to save it for lunch time.

"Bon Ápetit!" Punzie cheered as she was about to start having her lunch. I was just finishing up heating mine and I see how the new girl, our chief, is going to fridge. She takes out a lunch box and goes to sit in a corner, eating couple of sandwiches.

She took one bite and I took my food from the microwave. I inhaled deeply as I went to sit next to her. She had taken some distance from the rest of the group like usual.

"Hey," I started. It was a bit awkward but I tried to cover my nervousness by stuffing my mouth full of food. Bad idea, I started coughing.

"Hi," she smiled faintly back and continued her eating.

"What you have in your sandwich? I mean you usually eat yoghurt as lunch," I chuckled and then I wanted to slap myself. Idiot.

She laughed a bit, "It's actually a grilled baguette. It has some melted cheese, sun dried tomatoes, honey glazed ham and other veggies. Really good." She grinned.

"Umm.. that's odd," I mumbled out and I stare at her. She is blushing.

"What?" Elsa gulped and I see from the corner of my eye how others are looking at our direction. Their casual lunch chat has paused a bit.

"Frost had that for lunch sometimes. I think that he had the precisely same things," I shrugged and used my eating sticks to get more food.

She started to cough and laughed nervously for some reason. "Um.. what Frost?" She said and put her sandwich back to the box.

"Well, our previous chief. We called him Frost because he was cool and really good at putting down the flames. You should have seen the guy!" I laughed and I noticed Elsa staring to her right and whispering something.

I heard the last part. "Stop being cocky," she sounded annoyed as she whispered quietly.

"Chief?" I asked as I stared at her. Her eyes widened and she quickly took another bite of her sandwich.

"I'm okay," she said and asked me to continue.

"Yeah, well I think that snow and ice works well against heat. That's why he got his nickname after the winter's spirit," I smiled and Elsa was blushing. She acted out weirdly.

"Umm.. I found a bread grill and uh.. there was a recipe for this sandwich. Nothing more and it was probably his since the apartment used to be his," Elsa said and shrugged her shoulders.

"If you say so," I smiled faintly and I grabbed some of the hot sauce with rice and I was about to eat more.

Alarm started ringing.

"Agh! Why always when I'm eating, sleeping or in a bathroom!" Hiccup groaned and went to throw his plate to sink. Everyone stood up and put down their plates.

We rushed out from the coffee room and slide down the pole.

"Gear up quickly! We have our job to do!" Elsa ordered as she grabbed her jacket and helmet.

I ran to fire truck and I was the last one. Elsa told me to hurry and she gave me her hand. I gasped when she took a hold of my hand. It was like she had kept her hand inside a freezer for too long.

I look at the changing views outside while Merida is driving. There's some slushy snow today because the weather is quite warm today. People are clearing the street for our truck that's driving with flashing lights and in a hurry.

Elsa turned around finally after she had got the instructions.

"There's a fire at the museum," Elsa told us. "At the Arabian exhibition. The staff has got most of the people out but one school group is cornered at the fire area. They're from NeverNeverLand school for boys and from different ages."

"We will get them out," Hiccup said and put his helmet on.

Elsa nodded her head and looks at me. "Can I trust on you both?" She refers to me and Hiccup.

"Sure," I smiled.

"So we three will go in while Merida and Punzie keep water coming to us. There's already other units and the police at the scene. Apparently the arsonist hit again - and in bright daylight," Elsa hissed between her teeth and her fingers were turning white as she angrily put on her helmet after closing her jacket.

We acted quickly as we took our needed equipment out. Elsa was speaking with another fire stations chief before returning to us.

"Well?" Merida asked Elsa quickly.

"They're running low on oxygen but they will keep the entrance safe," Elsa said and pointed at the burning building. I see how the flames are exploding through windows.

"They think that I can't handle this because I'm a woman.. Let's show them how good station 313 is. Right guys?" Elsa grinned and pulled her gloves on. Hiccup helped her to have the oxygen bottle on her back.

"Right!" We all cheered but Merida and Punzie were the loudest. I guess that the other station just hurt our women's pride. Which is not good and probably just put fuel in their flames.

"Okay, be careful," Elsa said through our helmet radio as we went in. Hiccup was the one using the hose and Elsa checked out the safety, leading us forward.

"Stop!" Elsa said and she opened up the entrance door. We waited for a while and then we went in. The entry hall was clear from flames so we were going towards the Arabian exhibition hall.

Elsa pointed at the flames that circled around the doorway of the exhibition. Hiccup bursts out some water on them, cooling them down. Then I ran inside with Elsa and Hiccup followed us. The whole room was gray from smoke and we could barely see anything.

"Search after the students!" Elsa ordered and we scan the place.

Suddenly I saw some movement in the middle of the exhibition. There was a large curtain covering a moving lump.

"There!" I shouted and pointed my flashlight towards the pile covered by the fabric.

"Protect us, Hiccs," Elsa told him.

"My pleasure. I'm fine with the dancing lady flame," Hiccup laughed and Elsa glanced at me with shock in her.

I shrugged my shoulders and then we went to the lump. Elsa lifted it up and we heard some display cases glasses exploding because of the heat. The flames were spreading in the building. There has to be some more into this fire than just simple regular source of fire. Something more that makes it spread so fast.

Elsa runs to the lump and then pulls of the curtain. There are six boys and a guy. They have pulled their coats collars over their mouths.

Elsa lifts the lid of her helmet up, I hear her coughing. "This is everyone?" She asked from the guy.

"Y-yeah, I'm Peter and these are my boys," he said while coughing. Elsa nodded her head and put her helmet back properly. She asked Hiccup here.

"Take them out! Me and Hiro will do one last check up that there's no in this exhibition hall. Hiccup agreed and started helping the boys and Peter out. They were holding their heads low because of the smoke.

Suddenly I noticed something moving at my right. On the other side of the hall a shadow like thing was moving. No, it was a figure of someone and judging from the size of the figure, it was a man.

"There's someone!" I shouted and pointed at a figure. It was doing something at one of the display cases. I see how he breaks the glass and takes out some sort of golden staff with a snake head in the other end.

"I'll get him out too!" Elsa said to me and was walking towards the man.

"Hey! You should get out," Elsa said to the man. She placed her hand on his shoulder which startled the man. Quickly he turned around and I heard Elsa gasping through the radio as the man shoved her back.

"Hiro! Come here! He is struggling against being saved," Elsa groaned but then she started to scream and retreat.

"Chief! What's going on!" I asked and took running steps forward.

"What are you two doing! Get out now! Kids are out from the building!" Hiccup had come to our radio's range.

"WHY IS THE CHIEF SCREAMING!" Hiccup shouted.

"I don't know," I said as I listened to her heartbreaking begging for the pain to stop. As I got closer to the other side of the hall I saw the eyes of the snake glowing red, it was like a cobra. The man was pointing it at Elsa who was holding her head.

"Hey! What are you doing!" I hissed to the stranger. He was doing something for sure. I saw him wearing oxygen mask.

"Hiccup," I yelled over Elsa's scream. "I think that he is the arsonist," I said as my steps were slower. Then I ran again. I'm going to beat up that asshole.

A sudden flame wall formed as a rush of air blew inside from a broken window that just before froze in front of my eyes and expansion from the heat caused it to shatter. The fire ate the air and was working like a flame thrower.

The wall of flame protected our chief from the intruder. When the flame wore off Elsa stopped protecting her face with her arm. Her painful scream ended but I heard her voice hitching. I see how a tall stranger wearing black runs outside from the other side of the hall. He had some sort of spray with him that he used to get himself a passageway through the intense flames.

"Are you alright!" I asked through the radio. Elsa was standing and looking at her left, she nodded her head slowly.

"Y-yeah," Elsa mumbled out and ran to me.

"Better get going," she said strictly and placed her hand on my shoulder for a moment.

We rushed out from the burning exhibition hall.

"What the heck happened!" Hiccup asked as we ran past him.

"I.. I don't know, I just felt piercing pain all of a sudden," Elsa mumbled out.

"He had that weird glowing staff!" I said while breathing heavily. We were in a hurry to get out. The flames were too great to control anymore.

"The Snake Staff?" Hiccup repeated.

"Yeah!" I told him.

"Wow, I was here last week to check that new Arabian exhibition out. It was some black wizardry guys staff once and it could control mind!" Hiccup gasped out.

"No way!" I gasped.

"Just concentrate on getting out!" Elsa shouted and sounded irritated. Soon we jumped out from the entrance door and joined with other stations teams to put down the flames. The museum was already lost. We could only protect the buildings around it.

After three hours of work we finally got back to the station. We were cleaning up our equipment and putting things back to place. I felt exhausted and I leaned against the wall.

I see Elsa coming out from the fire truck. She was cleaning her hands into a cloth and I sighed.

"What's the matter newbie?" Merida said as she came from the locker room. She leaned on the doorway and crossed her arms.

"Nothing much," I said.

Suddenly we see how our chief is getting angry for some reason. She was forming words quietly with her mouth.

"What's she up to?" I said and nodded towards Elsa.

"Umm.. I've got no idea," Merida sighed.

"OKAY! You got me out! THANK YOU! Now stop annoying me and get the heck out! And don't be so satisfied looking! " Elsa shouted and pointed at the doorway.

My jaw dropped. "Umm.. Who is she talking to?" I asked quietly.

"I've got no idea but I guess that we need to tell that to Chief Corona. Our new Norwegian chief seems to be mentally unstable," Merida chuckled and sounded like she was satisfied with the fact.

She ran to Chief Corona's office and soon she returned with Corona who took Elsa with him to his office.

I remained there, leaning against the wall. I wished goodbyes to Punzie and Merida while they left and then I saw how Elsa came out from Corona's office. She was really annoyed looking.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"That if I continue talking to walls I'll end up into mental evaluation. Really fun, huh!" Elsa hissed out.

"Okay, well it probably is nothing. Or.. why were you shouting before? Were you using headphones while being on phone?" I asked as I went after her into locker room.

"No and stop asking questions," she snapped as she got changed. She stormed out and I was left alone to change my clothes. Hiccup had left before.

When I got out I saw Elsa taking the bus that only goes to M.I.M hospital. I sighed again as I lifted my winter coats collar back up. We decided not to celebrate today. Everyone was exhausted and we have earlier shift than usual tomorrow.

My apartment was dark as I got back home. I smiled faintly when I saw Tadashi's cap on its usual place at the table. I miss him every day.

I sent a group message on Whatsup to everyone at Wasabi's sushi place. We've been trying to figure out what's going on with these recent fires. There must be some connection between everything.

Hiro: Meet me up. Now.

GoGo: I'm not that fast..

Wasabi: Don't give the rush for speed girl ideas!

Gogo: Seriously Wasabi. Give some slack.

Wasabi: My car.

GoGo: I'm faster driver.

HoneyLemon: Heyyy! What's cooking! ^-^

Hiro: Come already! -_-'

Fred: We're already in the car

Wasabi: S-she is driving. HELP.

Hiro: See ya!

Ten minutes later I heard doorbell ringing. I see GoGo standing in the background, she has stuffed her hands inside her leather jacket and she is chewing some bubble gum. Wasabi is in shock.

"She.. She drove THIRTY MINUTE DRIVE in ten minutes!" Wasabi shouted and shook me from my shoulders.

"Nice driving," Fred laughed and poked GoGo to her shoulder when he walked into my apartment.

"Umm.. This looks a bit messy," Honey Lemon laughed.

I sighed, "Well I've ditched the clean up."

GoGo grinned as she emptied my couch and jumped to sit there. "I can see that," she smiled slyly and looked around while leaning her head on her arms.

"Unfortunately yes," Wasabi sighed and he used a cleaning wipe to wipe a dining chair before sitting there.

"What was the rush anyway dude?" Fred grinned.

"We're your friends but closing a whole restaurant is not my ideal situation," Wasabi muttered.

"So we need to find out more of the fires! The arsonist is now going more and more cocky and dangerous!! He even tried to hurt my chief with an exhibition item. Hiccup told me that it's said that the staff can control minds," I said quickly.

"The Snake Staff?" Fred said in excitement and took out one of his comic books.

"What's that?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Well, my friend. This is special edition with old mythology theme. The Snake Staff once was the property of an evil wizard that used it against one Arabian kingdom. The sultan's mind was controlled until some dude beat the grab out of him!" Fred squealed. It made everyone uncomfortable.

"Has there been many cases of thefts?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Yeah, most of the times," I shrugged..

"The fire might be a cover up!" Fred said in excitement and he lit his lighter.

"No..no.. NO!" I shouted when I heard the sound of like a balloon was being filled out.

"My sensors sense fire," I heard Baymax saying and then the squeaking sound when it came to us. I facepalmed.

"What is that thing!" Wasabi pointed at Baymax.

"That's Baymax he is--," I started.

"Hey, I'm Baymax your personal fire care companion," Baymax said and I groaned while gesturing towards him.

"Yup, Baymax is my brother's invention," I smiled faintly. Everyone circled around it and poked the white surface of it.

"Cool! Like a marshmallow!" Fred laughed.

"Nice friend you got there," GoGo said after being silent for long.

"Thanks," I laughed nervously and I rubbed my neck while giving her a shy smile. Why is her presence making me feel so uneasy. I just wish that I could ask her out but she might just walk away. That would be her style. No laughing at my stupidity to ask or saying that sorry but no. She would just leave me standing. Actually I don't know which would be the worst that could happen.

POV Hiccup

I waved my hand to Astrid as she was closing me in the dog park. We had made a date there. She was walking her dog, Stormfly and I approached with Toothless. Our dogs barked to each other kindly and I grinned.

"So you got out of duty after all?" Astrid smiled.

"Yeah," I replied and started walking next to her.

"I heard that the fire was big. Our police chief was at the scene. He himself wanted to go because it seems like it was the arsonist again," Astrid told me. Her blonde hair was tied into braid and she flashed a smile to me.

"It was big. Oh! You know! It was odd too.. My chief was experiencing some pain because of one artifact, maybe? Yeah it sounds crazy but Hiro told me that one Snake Staff had some glowing going on while our Chief screamed in pain. Some dude was pointing at her with that thing," I told to Astrid. She quickly stepped in front of me.

"You told this to police? Right?" She demanded to know and I nodded my head.

"Ah.. You should have left the mind controlling part off," Astrid groaned.

"Umm.. sorry but it was odd. I think that the man was actually the arsonist. He took that staff with him," I told to Astrid.

"Really?" She sounded like she was wondering something.

"Yup. Have you found out anything?" I asked.

"No. We have no clue who the arsonist is," she sighed and seemed restless.

I took her hand into mine and I smiled to her. "Well, we have no clue either but we will get the guy. So far we've survived without many deaths," I smiled to her.

Astrid sighed, "But how long? The fires are getting worse and you know it."

We sat on park bench and she leaned her head against my shoulder. "You're the best cop I know," I told her. "You'll catch the guy and let us worry about the fires. It's our job to save the people in trouble," I grinned.

Astrid embraced me tightly and I hugged her back. "Thanks Hicc," she whispered and I brushed some of her hair away from her face.

POV Elsa

This day was horrible. Plain horrible. After getting back to fire station Chief Corona wanted to discuss with me. He said that my team worries about my health. That I act up weirdly and talk to walls. And I thought that we're getting along better! Now I should really be careful because Chief Corona threatened me with mental state evaluation. All this because I had a slight argument with Frost at the fire station and I told him to freaking leave a bit loudly. Unfortunately Hiro and Merida overheard me chatting with Frost but they couldn't see him. Wonderful.

"Seriously you should stop following me at work, you're causing me trouble," I sighed as Jack was flying on his back next to me.

"They're my coworkers you know and besides.. You were the one screaming in pain because of the bright light of that Snake Stick," Frost muttered out.

"They work for me now while you're in that coma. I suggest that you wake up and you can return to your life Frost," I rolled my eyes at him. I shut my mouth when a nurse passed us while pushing forward a patient in wheelchair.

"Anyway.. thanks for helping me out back there at the exhibition. I'm not sure what happened but it scared me," I whispered.

Frost sighed, "No problem but I really don't want you to go and see my unconscious self."

I ignored his comment and continued. Soon I was at his room and I quickly closed the curtains and door. Just the thought of possible mental state tests was grossing me out. It would be something that I would gladly like to avoid.

Frost had his arms crossed over his chest and he kept on staring at me while I took care of the orchid that was over his side table. I glance at his body which remains in coma. Just couple days until it's Valentine's Day.

"Did you have anyone in your life?" I asked as I finished checking the flower.

"Yeah, doh! My parents, sister, friends," he sighed and looks away when I turn to look at the spirit of his.

"I meant like a girlfriend," I said strictly.

"No. Didn't my sister tell you that she thought that I'm alone?" He laughed bitterly and then he smiled slyly. "This is quite awkward actually, you know.. you're going to that Valetine's Day musical play with Jim Hawkins next Friday. Even though you claimed to my sister that you've my girl," he said teasingly.

I groaned, "Yeah! Well! Umm.. I'll figure out something."

"Mmhmm.. sure," he hummed and clenched his staff in his hand. I sighed loudly and then I glanced at his body again. I inhaled deeply as I took off my winter coat and placed it on a chair.

Frost gasped when I touched the hand of his. Slowly I moved it over his chest and I watch how the heart rate increased.

"Whatta heck," he whispered and stared at his arm, trying to figure out what was going on. I let out a silent chuckle as I climbed to his hospital bed. I flinched a bit when I felt his body against mine. He felt so warm and I turn to my side so I could see the heart monitor behind of him.

"This is so weird, I feel something right here," he mumbled as he turned around. His hand was rubbing his left side.

Then he saw me. Frost's eyes and jaw almost dropped to the floor when he saw me laying on the hospital bed. I placed my head slowly against his shoulder.

"Umm.. what are you doing?" He gulped out and flushed.

"You react to touch," I said quietly and nodded towards the heart monitor which was turning wild.

"You-just-possibly-can't-for-sure-do-that," he said quickly and without pauses.

"Do what?" I said as I raised my eyebrow.

"Climb onto my hospital bed while I'm unconscious," Frost said quietly and was in shock.

"Well you're the one who went inside me while I was unconscious," I snapped at him and I crossed my arms. I accidentally hit my elbow to his arm and then I yelped when it fell over my hip.

Frost turned red and begged me to remove his arm from top of me immediately. I look at the monitor which is beeping wildly and then some nurses rush inside. I screamed and rolled to my left, I saw world spinning when I fell to floor.

Sudden airwave rushed towards me and I felt a slight airwave beneath me, almost like supporting me and hovering me down.

I got startled when the floor froze slightly when I touched it.

"You okay?" I heard a shout and then I see him kneeling next to me. He is holding his staff and staring at me with shock in his eyes. I nodded my head to him slowly as my mouth was slightly open. Frost smiled in relief when the nurses lifted me up. I see him narrowing his eyebrows as he notices the frost layer on the floor that's almost melted already. Well he did it so why would he be so surprised to see that?

I glance at the heart monitor. It's now working like before. What disappointment.

"Miss Elsa! Are you alright? No chipped tooth or anything!" a woman with purple and green stripes on her hair is checking me while two other nurses leave. I hear them speaking of me being inappropriate and wondering why the heart monitor is acting up today.

"I'm fine," I sighed as I stood up. The name tag of the nurse said 'Toothiana'. Now I remember that I've seen the nurse before too.

"So you're taking care of him?" I smiled to the nurse who nodded her head.

"Yes. It's nice to know that you still have hopes for your sweetheart to wake up again," Toothiana sighed and pinched my cheek.

"You should really stop this pretending," Frost groaned at the background and I cleared my throat. Toothiana narrowed her eyebrows and she noticed me glaring at the direction where I saw Frost.

Toothiana squealed suddenly. "You know! I think that you see your boyfriend! Don't you!" She giggled and held my hands. My jaw dropped as well as Frost's who floated next to me.

"Umm.. Excuse me?" I laughed nervously. No. I'm definitely not going to confess the fact to the nurse who can tell to someone about my, erhm, mental health.

"I love spiritual things! Well, Dr. North disagrees with it," she sighed and laughed nervously. "As well as Bunnymund, my husband. He is a paramedic you know.. Sandy works with him and is close friend too, he is mute so I don't actually know if he thinks the same. Oh well,"Toothiana sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"So.. if I would see a spirit?" I asked carefully.

"You should get him to wake up in six months. Then it's impossible from what I've heard. It requires a special connection between the spirit and the one that he sees. Strong feeling," Toothiana smiled and sighed dreamily. She narrowed her eyebrows and took a hold from my hands.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like love," she said.

Frost bursted into laughter and I turned red.

"No need to be shy! He is your man so fight for him," Toothiana smiled and embraced me. I see how Frost is rolling on the floor laughing.

"Love? Seriously! Haha! What's up with these people! Oh my! I can't take it," he laughed with water from his eyes. I chuckled a bit to his actions and I hugged nurse Toothiana back. She tightened her grip.

At first I hated him. Then I pitied him and now. Well, he has his own type of personality for sure.

I smiled as I watched him laughing. This laughter was so pure and warm. This is the first time that I see him going crazy by laughter and it sounds so calming.

Toothiana let go of me and left from the room after saying goodbye.

Frost was wiping away his tears and he picked up his fallen staff. Slowly he walked closer to me and grinned. "She is a joker, huh? Frost chuckled and I smelled a minty scent coming from him. It was almost drugging and I inhaled deeply.

"Queen?" Frost whispered.

I cleared my throat and I saw his eyes examining me. "Uh.. yeah, was just thinking that we have until halfway to June to get you out from that coma," I said as I went to grab my coat.

"Yeah," he sighed sadly. It was as if he had lost his hope a while back.

"We still have four months, you know," I said to him.

He just remained quiet, walking to his heart monitor.

"Hey," he whispered and I walk next to him. I see him clenching the staff in his hands and then he closes his eyes and leans his forehead to the wooden surface of the staff.

"What?" I asked.

"What if that thing just stopped. What if I would be gone?" He asked without emotion while pointing at the green line that showed his heart functioning. I look at him, the emotionless voice of his he could fake but I saw the tear running on his cheek.

"Why would it stop?" I asked.

"It would be better. I'm a burden," he laughed blankly and opened his eyes.

"Frost, I'll get you back in there," I laughed and pointed at his body. He looked at the way where I pointed and then he glanced at me while he stood straight again. He gave me a sly smile.

"You sure are stubborn, my Queen," he chuckled and walked past me. I felt a cold wave following him but I saw a glimpse of him smiling before he left.

I sighed and walked to the hospital bed where his body was still in it's deep sleep.

"I promise," I said quietly as I brushed some of his hair away from his face. I was alone with him, without the spirit of his. The silence was almost so thick that you could cut it with a knife. I only heard the steady beeping.

"Soon you'll be putting out some fires chief Overland," I chuckled and then I started to make my leave by grabbing my bag.

At the door I stopped and walked back to the bed. I bit my lower lip but then I leaned down and kissed his cheek. The heart monitor showed irregularity in his heart rate for a small moment and I grinned. "See that," I whispered to his ear. "You react so it's just a matter of time until you wake up," I laughed.

Suddenly I got startled. Did his front finger move? I held my breath when I grabbed onto his left hand and put my hand beneath his. Nothing.

I yelped when his front and middle finger curled up a bit under my hand. I glance at his face quickly but I don't see a sign that he is waking up. Maybe it was just a reaction? I don't know. Although this looks good so far.

My phone beeped and I notice that I got a message from Jim. He reminds me of our date at the Valentine's Day musical. We're supposed to dress up nicely.

"Better go to dress shopping.. Why do I always leave stuff like this so late?" I sighed as I put my phone back to my bag and I head out. Gladly the shops are still open.

A/N:

The art is this time done by me. Sorry about the sh*tty quality. I'm not that good, haha!

I did sketch of a scene because dear friend of mine, @Freezeyaheadoff had birthday yesterday.. she kinda said that I should draw a scene and then write the chap xDD.

And the heart monitor thing. Someone suggested it but the message has sunk into somewhere in my inbox. WHO ARE YOU! Tell me, you'll get dedication! :)

Suggest places to burn or give me movies (disney/dreamworks) that you want to see being used in this book!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...
13.8K 380 24
Elsa's (from Frozen) life at home is far from happy and her life at school isn't any better. Jack (from Rise of the Gaurdians), Rapunzel (from Tangle...
530K 20.2K 54
#35 in Action 20th April 2015. #415 in Fanfiction 21st September 2015. She finally found her inner self and her courage, the will to live. That's whe...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...