The god of dxd

By godcangotohell

Savitar has been called many different names in his life. The God of speed, The killer of GOD, The God of mot... More

My new life.
Oc bio
Prologe
Update ( not a chapter.)
I'm Backkkkkkkkk boys
A meeting of the higher-ups
Discontinued.
My mistake
I have made a change
Reality can be whatever I want it to be.

God

3.7K 32 5
By godcangotohell

I  walked towards the local church to piss of the dead man, but when I got there I could see the murder psycho energy radiating off it. I hear a scream " Asia!!!!" That sounded like Issei, Why was Issei in the murder church. then it clicked that fucking dragon!! I turn into my god form and run towards the church.

As I enter I see a knocked out issei with a dead blond and a overgrown chicken nugget laughing. I could do nothing and have a good day or do something and feel great about myself. Fuck it I think as I rush in. 

Savitar:  Die crow.

Raynare: wha

but then a red circular symbol appeared in the room and a red haired chick came out and said

" Issei what are you doing."

My dumb ass had to say

" he's praying this is a church what do you think he's doing."

" who are you" the red chick asked

" hehehe my name jeff." and I bolt.

( sorry for short chapter I am working on a new story so stay tight  .) 

Satan out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 300 10
Issei Hyoudou, a nine tailed fox yokai born with the boosted gear and an ancient beast sealed within him arrives in the town of Kuoh but for what rea...
46.5K 460 13
Hello! I haven't seen much GoW x Danmachi Crossovers so I've decided to do it myself This is my first story and I have terrible spelling even though...
6.2K 124 23
This story will tell how Goku entered into the world of my hero academia and trained Deku to be the ultimate hero.
1.7K 56 6
What if Kazuto, aka Kirito, had the memories of the 3 descendents of Sparda along with a slight bit of their power? Well, let's find out now, shall w...