NERD TURN INTO A MAFIA BOSS...

By jeonliskook_m

[ON GOING] "Lisa is nice girl her life mast up after one incident happened when she was 5 years old form th... More

Tallier
girl's Character
Boy's character
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
chapter 3
Lisa House
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

1.9K 69 9
By jeonliskook_m

*A/N - I am so sorry for make you guys wait that long. if there any misspelled word than i am sorry and enjoy the story*

{Jennie POV'S}

After texting Lisa I go  back to my homeroom class and  sat in my seat. 

"Where the heck were you we were looking for you everywhere" -  Jisoo Unnie said. 

"Didn't I tell you guys that I am going to the bathroom" - I said. 

"I don't believe that you go to the bathroom that time unnie" - Rose said.

  "How do you know that I did go to the bathroom or not" - I ask Rose. 

"because I went to the bathroom but you weren't there in the bathroom" - Rose said.

  "Oh ok fine I defend i didn't go to the bathroom" - I said. 

"Then why did you lie to us" - Jisoo unnie said. 

"Cause I have to lie, my brothers were there that time" - I said.

   "Alright but where did you go that time unnie" - Rose said. 

"I was in the hallway" - I said.

  "How come we didn't see you in the hallway" - Jisoo Unnie said. 

"I was in the second floor hallway" - I said.

 We all three got scared when the teacher slammed her hand on my table.

  "Mrs. Kim's and Mrs. Park remember that you guys are in my class, not in a gossiping place" - Mrs. Kim angrily said. 

Ahhhhh!!! I hate this teacher. She always like that we are just talking and she thinks that we are gossiping. 

"Sorry miss" -  three of us said.

"I will forgive you girls this time but if it's happened again than I will kick you girls out of my class or give detention for whole school hours"  - Mrs. Kim said and went back to her lecture. 

her lecture was that boring that I didn't new when I fall sleep. after some time I woke up because I need to use the washroom. 

"Miss can I go to the washroom" - I ask.  

"yeah sure" -  Mrs. kim said. 

then I want to the washroom. after using the washroom I put water on my face to wake me up from sleeping. I was going back to my classroom when I heard some one arguing and it was coming from the room next to the bathroom. know one use this room, it just a left-over room. I was little curious and the voice was kinda familiar  to me so I go in front of that room.

"Yeah how many more month do I have to play that fake-friend's with her I feel bad for her. she think me as her family" - one voice said and I can feel that it's a girl voice.

  "Hyung said that one more month you have to keep playing with her as a friend" - another voice said and this one is a guy voice.  

 "What one more month do you even love me? I can't believe that I have to hurt someone feeling  for you to love me back" - the girl voice said. 

  "I don't care I am giving you two option now choose one do you want me to break up with you or you will play friend with her one more month" - the guy said. 

"I will choose the second option cause I don't want you to break up with me" - the girl voice  said. 

  "Good luck on playing fake- friend one more month baby"- the guy said.

 Then I heard footstep coming from inside the door so I rush inside the bathroom. I peek through the bathroom door to see who are they and to my shock to see that Jungkook and iu were coming out of that room. Then they both bid bye to each other and went to there classroom direction.  

WTH who are they going to hurt ? did Bts whole group know about this? should I tell them or not. I was deep in my thought that I didn't notice my first period of class is     already over. when i came back to my senses I run toward my classroom to see my friend were waiting for me. 

"sorry girl's I forgot that I have class" - I said. 

"what the hack were you doing in the bathroom for 25 minutes" - Jisoo unnie  said. 

"Sorry unnie I just saw something when I was coming back from the bathroom that's why I forgot about the class" - I said. 

"what did you saw?" - rose ask. 

"I tell you girls when we go home" - I said. 

__________________________________________________________

{LISA POV'S}

I am currently at the auditorium or should I said that the whole student are in auditorium now. Today they will announce the next king and queen.

"Good Morning Everyone,  today we will announce the final result  of king and queen competition so, I want all the teacher to come to the stage please" - principle said. then all the teacher went to the stage. 

"Male group third place is got7 with 997 votes" -  the host said.

 everyone clap while got7 is going to the stage to claim there trope. then got7  give there speech and went back to there sit.

 "alright got7 nice job, for the male group second place is EXO with 1000 votes"- Host said and again everyone clap. Then EXO get their trope, give their search and went to there sit. 

" the king for this year is non other then BTS with 2000 votes" - before the host could finish his word all of student scream with joy.

 BTS went to the stage and get there trope say their speech and went back to there sit with happy face.

{A/N : I feel  like this part is kinda bored so I will skip this part.}

I now going to my part time job. I think you guy's are curies about who won the queen for school so let me tell you for the  queen blackpink won and second place was twice and third place was Red-velvet. I kinda guess before that blackpink and bts will won the queen and king place cause they are so popular in school and they have a big fandom too. 

{Time skip}   

I finish my part time job. now I am going to my house. after 15 minutes I came home. I put my stuff  and went to  the bathroom. I take bath and start to do my homework. while doing my homework I didn't knew that I fall sleep.        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
75K 172 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
969K 23K 39
In the wake of her mother's passing, six-year-old Luella finds unexpected solace in the company of her long-lost brothers, absent from her life for y...