Katsuki Bakugou x reader (Som...

By PutItAllBehindU

•○• Under editing and revisions Plz 18+ For the sake of the content, we're all assuming the characters are ag... More

First time..
In love with a Hero (male reader)
Sexts
What happens when you Sext
The letter
The letter pt 2
bnha character theme songs
Married life pt 1
Married Life pt 2
Life is a Highway
Surprise Visit
Soft Spot Pt. 2
Perfect? (Trans ftm reader)
Stuck between a rock and a hard place. (Threesome)
Guilty Pleasure
Dead to me
Outbursts pt1
Outbursts pt2
Jealousy
Nightmares pt 1
Nightmares pt 2
Bloody Murder
See Me
Phera-Moans
Reader w tourettes (scenario)
Weak? (Chubby reader)
Depressed reader (Scenario)
A/N

Soft Spot Pt. 1 (TW)

6.9K 73 10
By PutItAllBehindU

This was requested by raccooncutie123 almost 2 years ago. I am so sorry for how late this is, but im really glad with how this turned out and that I got to write this. It will be about a neko!reader who thinks the worst of Katsuki, but eventually sees his soft side when alone together. Ive had an idea for this story for a while and an OC, but i wil still make it an x reader. And im srry but there will be mentions of past sexual assult, PTSD, and other sensitive topics. Please only read if you are comfortable.

Before we begin,  here is some background info:

You are part wolf, and were abandoned as an infant. Your adoptive mother took you in after finding you, and raised you the best she could. You were homeschooled for most of your childhood and going to UA was the first real in school experience you have ever had. Your neko "quirk" is due to lycanthrope. One of your birth parents was a warewolf as their quirk. With your quirk, you have more sensitive senses, and are able to see better than most when its dark, hear better, and have a refined sense of smell. All the qualities a normal wolf would have. The other part of your quirk is somewhat like mind control and telepathy combined, from your other parent. You have the ability to invade other peoples thoughts, and alter their mental processes. You can alter what someone can or cant see, allowing yourself to become somewhat "invisible" to them. When activating this quirk, your eyes will change to an amber color, and change all your other senses to more primal. This being said, your adoptive mother, tried keeping you away from others, as she knew how dangerous you could be. Therefore, you arent allowed to use the second part of your quirk.

This is going to be set after the League of Villains attack and moving into the dorms.

No ones pov
*RINGGGGG*

The first bell of school rang. You go to your seat and wave over to Deku and Ochaku, two of the new friends you have made this last few months. Switching from home school to public school wasnt as bad as you had thought it was going to be. For the most part everyone was nice to you, and really adored your (color) ears and tail. But again, FOR THE MOST PART. There are still the few people who think you are weird, or dont seem to like you.

One of those people is Bakugo Katsuki. Your dont quite know why he is so hostile towards you, but for some reason you two just cant seem to get along.

You are pulled out of your thoughts as Aisawa asks you to answer a question he had asked the class.

"I-Im sorry, I dont quite know" you respond trying to play it off. He sighs and calls on someone else.

(Time Skip to the end of the day)

You return to your dorm and flop onto your bed tired from your day at school, when your phone lights up. Its just another facebook notification. After the attack, your phone has been blowing up. The timing couldnt have been worse. Your mother had recently passed due to cancer, and the added stress of the attack was really messing with your mental health. Everyone who knew her (which werent many people) were saying their condolences, and paying respects. It was hard losing the only family you had.

*knock knock* "Hey (Y/N) you in there? Can we come in?"  You hear Deku and Urarakas voices outside the door

"Yeah Im here." they open the door and spread their books open on your bed so you can study together.

"Is something wrong (Y/N)?" deku asks.

"Uh, im just overwhelmed i think. The whole attack kinda shook me up. But im fine." you respond.

Uraraka tilts her head and starts petting your tail for comfort. "You can tell us if something is bothering you. We are here for you (Y/N). Thats what friends are for!"

You sigh, "My mom died, a few days ago," tears start forming in your eyes and you drop your head, "she was the only family I had, and I miss her."

"oh my god" Deku says quietly. Uraraka wraps her arms around you and holds you while tears roll down your cheeks. You can feel the beginnings of an anxiety attack approaching. Your body starts shaking as you cry, and Deku starts petting your hair, while Ochaku rubs your back. You hadnt let yourself cry over her death yet, trying to be strong, but admitting how you felt out loud, made you realize, just how much you were hurting.

Izuku's phone chirps and he gets up and tells you that evryone is meeting in the common area for dinner soon. They help you pack up the books, and try to make you laugh so you dont seem so sad for dinner. As you three walk into the main area, Tsu asks if you were alright as your cheeks are fushed.

"Oh, hah, Im just tired." you say. "Really? Because it looks like youve been crying!" you hear Denki exclaim. Kirishima punches him in the arm and you look down to your feet and smile sadly. "Yeah im okay. I guess im just stressed"

"Ah that make sense!. I think  we all are. The test comming up is supposed to be really hard!" Denki replies. "Yeah, ive been kind of confused" you say. "..clearly.." you hear Katsuki mutter. You shoot him a glance, and choose to ignore his statement, which you can tell aggrivates him.

"Lets eat!" Mineta exlaims. Changing the topic and eyeing the food.

Dinner goes over seemingly well. Uraraka sits next to you and gives your tail the odd pets once in a while to comfort you, while Bakugo glares daggers at you. After dinner, everyone decides to have a disney movie night and watch together, to destress and a take a bit of a mental health break. The first movie the class decides on is the Lion King. You offer to make some popcorn for everyone while the movie gets set up. Everyone comes down with their blankets and some pillows. Momo seems to have brought her entire bedspread with her. You pick a spt on the couch next to Tsu and Deku.

You think the movie is cute, and are really enjoying the storyline, until Scar backs Mufasa to the cliff during the stampede. You can sense another anxiety attack starting to come on, and when Simba realises his dad is dead, it becomes too musch for you, and you quietly excuse youreself telling Deku you are tired, then using your quirk to leave undetected. However, one pair of eyes notices you have gone from your spot.

As you lay in bed you let your tears silently stream down your face. A single knock is heard at you door, and you assume its Uraraka coming to check on you. "Yeah?' you answer. The door opens and you turn to face who you thought to be your friend. "AH! What the hell are you doing here?" you quickly wipe the tears from your face, and agrily glare at Katsuki standing in your doorway.

"You left. Why the hell are you crying? What the fuck do you have to be sad for?" He demands. "I-" you hesitate, why does he care? How dare he say that to you? Whats his problem?  "Whats your problem with me? Or are you always an asshole?" you respond.

"WHAT? I DONT  HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU! You are just annoying!"

"Annoying!? Just get out of my room. Just leave. I dont want to talk to you!" you put your hand on his chest and try pusshing him out, but he just puts his on yours and pushes you onto the bed.

"SIT DOWN GOD DAMN IT! I just want to talk." he looks down ashamed.. Oh this is new! Whats going on?

"What the hell about!?"

"Why were you upset, or so stressed because i know damn well its not about the stupid test? Its not like you were kidnapped or anything!" he says.

You freeze.

//flashback (Y/N) POV//

I was 6, sitting on a swing at the park, mom didnt know I was here. I never got to go to the parks like the other kids did. Then everything went black. next thing I know there are strange voices and im cold. I feel a shiver run down my spine and I try to sit up but im tied down. "HELLO! MOM? IS SOMEONE THERE?"  No body answers. The rope hurts my skin and im not wearing clothes. My legs hurt really bad. Then someone comes in the room and a light turns on. "No one is going to help you. They cant hear you." the person says. Its a mans voice, but he doesnt look like a man. His face is all mangled and  a dark cloud surrounds him. He touches my face and I pull away. "Dont worry, Im not going to hurt you. I want to tke care of you." my eyes fill with tears and he ties a cloth around my mouth. I try to scream but he hits me. Im so cold, and i realize its because im naked. His hands are cold on my skin in comparison to the mat that im on. I cant move even though i want to so bad. There is something near my privates, and it hurts. It hurts really bad. Im crying and he is yelling at me to stop. Telling me that he isnt trying to hurt me. He just wants to make me feel good. But i dont. The pain doesnt stop until someone else enters the room. "Thats enough" they say. I think its a woman. The man stops, and moves away from me. "You are such a good little girl" he says. Then i hear the door close. The woman tells me that she is sorry, and i hear something sizzle. "You arent going to like this, but im going to love it. Im sorry, but we cant let you go just yet." Then i feel it. It burns. I scream as loud as i can. My hip burns. It smels like flesh.  And then it goes dark again.

//END//

No Ones POV

"(Y/N)!" Katsuki yells in your face. You have tears rolling down your cheeks, and youre shaking uncontrollably. You cant respond. Youre frozen in place, then everyting does dark.

Your body goes limp, and Katsuki panics. He doesnt know what just happened. All he knows is that he asked you a question, then you started shaking. Almost like you were having a siezure. He picks up your body, and decides to bring you to go see a nurse. Most of the class is still glued to the TV watching the movie.

(Time Skip)

You wake up in a bed you know is not your own, and the lights are brighter and enyones freaking future could ever be. There is a annoying beeping sound, and you realise youre in the nurses room. And a familiar blonde asshole is sitting directly in front of you.

"Why and i here?" you ask as you sit up.  "TCH...You went into shock and passed out."  

"Oh. How long was i out for?"

"Uh about 15 hours." huh, most sleep Ive gotten this all year, you think to yourself. "So what happened last night? Why did you spaz out?"

"Excuse me? What happened is you asked me an absurd question, and I HAD TO RELIVE ALL MY CHILDHOOD TRAUMA FROM WHEN I did GET KIDNAPPED, RAPED, AND ABUSED!" Unable to keep your cool, you lash out at him. He stops. Looking kind of like a hurt dog. He didnt know, or never would have assumed anything like that about you. You wrap yor tail around you for comfort and he reaches out to touch it. You flinch and pull away. "DONT touch me."

"im sorry." its said so quietly you dont know if he actually said it. His head is hung, and you can tell he is sincere. "i forgive you." you say and smile sadly. You move over on the bed, and pat it so he can sit next to you. He blushes as he does. You move your tail into his hands, and let him pet it. And being to tell him your story. He listens intently and when you are done, you can see the hurt expression on his face. You tell him you know how scared he must have been when he was taken. And how mentally damaging it can be. And at the end of it all you hug him. He doesnt give in right away, but eventually he puts his head on your shoulder and you feel a tear drop onto your shirt.

OKI DOKI i know that was a tough chapter. But part two will be up soon. There is still more to come. Im aware there are going to be spelling errors, im in a rush atm, but Please let me know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.1K 25
What could go wrong when you are in love with your best friend in the worst situation ever? Choi Sora, a 17 years old student, who got stuck at scho...
6.7K 86 11
Your best friend and confidant, the person you have feelings for, the person you know is a insane psychopath- that's Sangwoo.
447K 13.7K 89
𝘝𝘢𝘦! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦. I looked down at her sleeping form and kissed her forehead. I know...
7.6K 133 7
Starting off Reader is Female. I can write a male or non binary version as well if you'd like I'm all up for it. Got this idea from a YouTube music...