Love Me Till The End (Fred We...

By weasleylover2004

"I would never leave you. I will love you till the end." On hold🧡 Contains language,sexual references, drama... More

Hello! A small backstory and A/N
Chapter 1: First Half day of 4th year.
Chapter 2: Triward Tournament announcement
Chapter 3: Freds Horrible Day- Meeting Cedric Diggory
Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons
Chapter 5: The Yule ball stress
Chapter 6: The Second Task
Chapter 7: Two dates
Chapter 8:The Third Task
Chaoter 9: The First Day of Summer part 1.
Chapter 11:The Beach at night. *Smut*
Chapter 12: The long day. Smut
Chapter 13: Mother-daughter time.
Chapter 14:Fred *smut*
Chapter 15: The Order
Chapter 16: Hogwarts
Chapter 17: First Day Of Fifth Year.
Chapter 18: "Voldemort is on the move."
Chapter 19: Dumbledores Army
Chapter 20: First Day Of Practice
Chapter 21: Y/N
Chapter 22: Attacked
Chapter 23:Holiday break Day 1
Chapter 24: Return to Hogwarts *smut*
Chapter 25: Tragedy *includes smut*
Chapter 26: Summer and Grief
Chapter 27;The twins plans.
Chapter 28: The love potion*SMUT*
Chapter 29: Starting the shop.
Chapter 30: A summer day
Chapter 31: Day 2 *SMUT*
Chapter 32: Opening Day.
Chapter 33: Luke
Chapter 34: Sixth Year.
Chapter 35: Quidditch
Chapter 36; Quidditch and Trouble*Smut*
Chapter 37: Slughorns Party
Chapter 38: Flashbacks
Chapter 39: The Burrow
Chapter 40: Ron
Chapter 41: His Last Day
Chapter 42:His Last Day Part 2.
Chapter 43: Bill and Fleur
Chapter 44: Weasley Wizarding Wheezes *Smut*
Chapter 45: Summers ending/Harry *Smut*
Chapter 46:Wedding
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?
Chapter 49: Its the Day.
Chapter 50: Its the Day pt.2
Chapter 51: Our Three Years
Chapter 52: The Day With George
Chapter 53: The Trip
Chapter54: Disney
Chapter 55: Long Day
Chapter 56: Happy Together
Chapter 57: "Fiance." *SMUT*
Choices (Not a chapter)
Chapter 58: Home
Chapter 59: Our Own little family.
Chapter 60: Back to work
Chapter 61: Offical
Chapter 62: The Dress
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64: Married
Chapter 65: Honeymoon day 1
Chapter 67: Continuing
Chapter 68: Gender Reveal
Chapter 69: Work
Chapter 70: Self-Care
Chapter 71: Fill in
Chapter 74: Gideon Weasley
Chapter 75: Welcome Home
Chapter 76: Finding our forever home
A/N:Help with house
Chapter 78: Starting the move
Chapter 79:Dad
Chapter 80: Survival
Chapter 81: Much needed
Chapter 82:Draco?
Goodbye ❤️

Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*

2K 33 48
By weasleylover2004

*CONSENT IS KEY*

Your POV:
He picks me up and tosses me on the bed climbing on top of me. I pull his shirt over his head breaking the kiss for a split second. I reach down and unbuckle his belt while he starts kissing my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan quietly. He chuckles against my neck then starts leaving love bites down my chest. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them down. I could see the look in his eyes he as looks at me up-and-down. I pull down his pants and see the tent that has formed. He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra.Then immediately attaches his mouth to my left breast sucking on it and grabbing the other which made me arch my back. I palm him through his boxers as he groans. So I push him off and get on top of him.

"ooo I like this view." I giggled and pulled his boxers down and his hard member springs out which leads me to grab it and move my hand up and down once then running my thumb across the tip. Fred moans which motivates me more so I move my hand up and down in a small pace and reach up to kiss him.

"Please don't tease love I need you." That's all I needed to hear and I lick the tip and start bobbing my head up-and-down. "Fuck princess." he groans.He grabs my hair and puts it in a makeshift ponytail and makes my head go up and down till the tip hits the back of my throat and I gag. He does it repeatedly to where my eyes are watering and I look up to him innocently. "Shit," he says pulling out. "Your turn love." Then he pushes me down hooking his fingers around the edges of my underwear and pulling them down. He looked at me for consent and I mumbled an audible "yes."

He slid a finger down my slit causing me to moan.

"Wet for me already love?" He says. Leaning up to kiss me as he rubs my clit with his thumb. I arch my back and he used his other hand to hold me down. "Now if you wear anything like that again around everyone this will be so much worse. Okay darling?" I couldn't respond all that came out was a faint moan. He puts a finger in me making me moan loudly. Then adds another making me grab the sheets and bite my bottom lip. "Don't hold anything in love i can tell." He pulls his fingers out and i whimper at the lost of contact. But he slides down and hooks his hands around my thighs. One holds me down and the other starts circling my clit then he starts eating me out. "Ahh Freddie p-please don't s-stop." He chuckles against me and a vibration shoots up making me moan louder. He pulls away as i was close and climbs up to my face and kisses me. He reaches over the desk and puts on a condom then dips down to my ear and whispers, " You taste good darling and hearing you moan makes me want you more." He then pushes himself in me and i moan loudly. He stays in place for a minute and lets me adjust to his size because he's quite big. Then starts moving at a slow place making me moan deeply. "That's it princess moan for me." He speeds up making me grip the bed sheets and he starts groaning in my ear which turns me on more. After a while of hard thrust I feel a knot in my stomach. "Fre- Freddie i'm getting close." "Not yet love you don't release till i tell you to or you won't like what happens." I whimper but obey. After a bit longer i feel him twitch and he says , "Release with me darling." He releases groaning into my neck. I release with my legs shaking, back arching and moaning loudly. We both get down from our highs and he rolls over.

"Wow love that was great. But please don't wear anything like that again because i held back my very dominant side for you this time. I won't be able to next time."

"Okay Freddie i'll keep it noted."

He pulls me towards him kisses me then pulls the covers over us. I snuggle into his shoulder and fall asleep in the comfort of his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up around 6:45 am remembering the adults would be home around 7. I slightly try to get out of Fred's grip but he tightens it and groans.

"Stay longer princess."

"I can't Freddie the adults will be here in fifteen minutes and we still need to get our clothes on."

"Please babe just five more minutes." He says in his hot morning voice.

"Fine but only five. You're lucky your morning voice is hot." I say as he pulls me closer and snuggles his head on my shoulder. "I love you so much Y/N." He whispers. "I love you to Freddie."

After 5 minutes I get out of bed.

"Mm there's no way it's been five minutes." He groans.

I pull all my clothes back on and walk over to the his side of the bed and kiss him.

"Get up or no kisses for two days."

"Fine i'm up! He says getting up and getting dressed. "No way you're wearing that again darling here put this over it." He throws me a hoodie and I put it on.

"Wow it's big on me! But I love it thank you Freddie!"

"Of course darling. But I think the adults are here."

We walk downstairs and see Molly and Remus drinking coffee.

"Good morning you two!" They say.

"Good morning mum." Fred says.

"Good morning Dad." I say.

"So did you just so happen to leave you rooms at the same time? Fred if y'all did anything-." My dad starts to say but is interrupted by Molly.

"I'm sure they didn't do anything Remus calm down. Y/N probably was cold so Fred gave his girlfriend his sweater." She says.

"She saved you this time Fred."

"Dad!"

"Just joking chill. So what's today's plans?"

"I honestly don't know Dad I think we'll just go with the flow."

" Actually love I was thinking of teaching you how to play Quidditch or even just ride a broom." Fred chimes in.

"Wait what I don't even have one."

"I just got a ring from Sirius and Tonks we have to go please be safe." Molly says.

"Bye Molly, bye dad!" I say.

"Darling go sit down on the couch I will make us some breakfast and we can talk till the others wake up."

"Aw ok Freddie." I say walking to the couch and turning on the TV to some weird show but I still watched it.

About 15 minutes later he walks over with a plate of pancakes and toast and coffee.

"Here you go love eat up."He said sitting next to me eating his food. "You know last night was fun we should do it again." He continues and I choke on my toast.

"Maybe when my legs stop hurting."

"I mean you're able to walk so obviously I didn't go hard enough."

I punch him in the shoulder.

"What? I could fuck you to where you wouldn't be able walk for days princess."

"I know Freddie."

"Do you know though?"

"Know what?" George says from behind us.

"Bloody hell George. Good morning but can you save me the heart attack next time."

"Oh sorry yea. I see fred's made some breakfast don't mind if I do." He says walking into the kitchen to get some food.

Fred takes our plates to the kitchen and comes back. He sits on the couch and I lay my head on his lap facing the TV while he plays with my hair. I slowly drift off to sleep. .....Finally I wake up still on Fred's lap.

"Well good morning Y/N." I heard Hermione say.

"Mm what time is it Freddie?" I ask.

"It's 1:30 why?"

"Babe! You let me sleep that long and you didn't move?"

"We told him to wake you up be he wouldn't." Ginny says.

"You're cute when you sleep darling."

"This food is good though." Ron comments from the kitchen.

"So love do you wanna go learn how to ride a broom? George says you can use his." Fred questions.

"Sure! Let me go change first."

I run up the stairs throw on some jeans, brush my hair and teeth then run back downstairs outside.

"Okay here is your broom. Everyone else is staying inside they want to be lazy today."

"Thank you and it's okay it's probably going to take me awhile to learn anyway."

"That's all right darling we have plenty of time. So watch me. Put the broom between your legs and move off the ground and put your feet on the footings on the back. And you will fly."He says flying.

I did the exact steps and met him in the air.

"Wow that was easier than I thought it was going to be."

"Good Job darling now just fly around for a bit."

I chase him for a bit laughing till i'm out of breath.

"Hey darling?"

"Yes Freddie?"

"Would you maybe consider trying out to be one of the Gryffindor chasers? We are down one and seeing you just now you'll be a perfect fit."

"Yea I will definitely think about it but i'm hungry we've been out here for three hours."

"Pizza should be here in 10 minutes. I ordered it for a certain time while you were asleep. I know you too well."

We get off the brooms and head inside.

"Wow Y/N we were watching you'd be a great chaser!" George says.

"Yes!" Hermione and Ginny said in sync.

"When will pizza be here?" Ron questions.

I laugh and respond, "maybe about five minutes."Then the doorbell rang. "Or now." Ron rushes to the door and came back with four pizza boxes.

"Thank you Freddie for the food." I say

"Yea thank you Fred." Everyone else's says.

We all sat in the living room eating pizza laughing when music started playing on the TV. I finish my pizza and put my plate away. As I was walking back I was pulled to the middle of the room by Fred

"Dance with me love?"

"Of course!"

He Grabs my arms and we start dancing crazy while the others laugh. Then Hermione pulls Ron and Ginny drags George to the middle. Now we all were having a great time just dancing and laughing. It lasted about an hour and then I started yawning.

"Tired princess?" Fred asked me.

"Yea can we go to bed?"

"Of course darling! Goodnight everyone."

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" Everyone says back.

We walk back to his room and get in bed and cuddle.I put my head against his chest and hear his heartbeat with his arms around me.

"Goodnight Freddie I love you."

"Goodnight princess I love you more."

He kisses the top of my head then I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I know that was longer than an hour my connection went out. Here you go this is my first time writing smut so sorry it's bad!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 5.8K 56
[EDITING!!!!!] R18+ "I want to have you all by myself. I'm greedy for you Sapphire" "What do you mean George?" "You're mine only Sapphy. The day I...
8.2K 56 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
1.2M 32.7K 70
☆ it all started with just a simple game night. but delilah wouldn't change a single thing. she loves him with everything she has, and he loves her...
20.6K 480 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...