[Trapped Between] Yandere! It...

By holyromanDISASTER

It's been a couple of years since Choi (y/n) last saw Itadori Yuji who mysteriously disppeared after an incid... More

(1) New Moon
(2) Dreams
(3) ๋ณด๊ณ ์‹ถ๋‹ค
(4) Wifey Type
(6) The Good Die Young
(7) Ancestors
(8) Pain
(9) Til Death Do Us Part

(5) I'm So Sorry

9.3K 173 181
By holyromanDISASTER

Triple update because I love y'all :)

I'm literally about to cry- I read some angsty angsty and djejwjwk it's very rare I cry as I have become numb. But their writing...chefs kiss. NEways, onto the chapter.

🚨INTENSE CHAPTER AHEAD🚨

Choi Habek POV

I covered my mouth as I saw that monster rape my little sister, her tears like dancing blades to my heart.

"Wifey~" Sukuna in the body of Itadori Yuji purred in her ear.

I was hiding in the closet as I was going to take him
down, but he must've known I was here as I couldn't make a sound nor move except my hands at a very small distance.

She fell asleep and he cuddled her a bit before letting her go and snapping his fingers to bring us to a domain expansion.

"Domain Expansion: Flames of Hell."

I then found myself with him in a volcano world, emitting huge particles of cursed energy and making the world dense.

I tried to push him out using my own Domain Expansion.

"Doman Expansion: Tides of War."

No one else had been able to defeat my domain except my cousin Gojo for obvious reasons.

But Sukuna Ryomen, the king of curses, had somehow managed to do it.

I brought out my swords laced with my cursed energy of a winter fox, the air becoming cold and combating with the heat.

"You vile, disgusting-"

"I wouldn't be rude to your future brother-in-law," Sukuna spat.

"Like hell (n/n) would marry you! You're fucking disgusting!"

Itadori emerged and stared at me with a cold glare. "She doesn't have a choice, Habek."

"YOU!" I started running towards him and managed to slit his arm before Sukuna emerged again and repaired their body, glaring at me.

Flashback

My mother held my sister's hand and showed her the sea of Japan. "My ancestors came from the land across the sea," she said.

My little sister who was only four stared out at the sea.

I had just turned seven today and begged my mother to take us out to sea so I could swim with dolphins.

"Let's go." She grabbed our hands and helped us aboard the small skiff.

Our father climbed in after, holding a pail that had our lunch.

They had barely made enough money to support us and getting lunch in town was a luxury.

"Put your life jacket on," Mom said. "Soobin, can you help (y/n) with her jacket?"

Our father did so, ruffling my raven locks that I got from him. "All set! Do we all have sunscreen on?"

"Yes, Papa!" My sister ran up to him and he scooped her in his arms as my mother started the ship as she used it to bring customers on dolphin sightseeing along with whales.

It was a special treat when she would bring us out to sea, but she always made the smallest things seem big.

Dolphins swam beside our boat as we traveled miles out to sea, the bay of Tokyo's buildings nothing but small dots.

"I want to go swimming!" (y/n) frowned.

"Not today sweetheart," Mom said as she put the ship in autopilot and joined us on deck, sitting down.

She patted the seat next to her and I sat down, (y/n) going to her lap while being mindful of my mother's round stomach.

She was due in two months, carrying what would be my little brother Shinsuke.

"I've always loved the sea," she said in a calm voice while running hands through my sister's (h/c) hair as my sister was her carbon copy.

The day went smoothly until there was a sudden storm not seen on the weather forecast.

"We have to go back," Mother said quickly as the small skiff started to move in a dangerous manner as the waved became choppy.

But it only got worse.

"Shit..." Mother cursed. "Soobin! Get the lifeboat!"

My father did as he was told. "What about you, Hana?"

"I'll find my way back to shore," she promised with a determined smile.

"But-"

"I love you. You need someone to stay here and make sure the lifeboat enters the water properly." She rushed away.

"Mommy!" (y/n) tried to reach for her hand, but was unsuccessful.

"I love you both so much," she said as she hugged us tightly. "I'll find you."

And she was back in the control room as rain poured down.

"Hold onto me," Dad instructed with a shaking voice as he helped my sister and onto the lifeboat. "Hana!"

"Go without me!" She yelled. "If you stay any longer, you'll kill them! GO!"

And we left the ship just as a huge wave came by, pushing us away from the small skiff.

We watched with horror as the tiny ship carrying my mother and little unborn brother got smaller and smaller.

Then a huge crack of thunder flashed, revealing a huge wave that was about to crash over the boat back a few meters away, towering over the skiff.

"Don't look!" My father shielded my sister's eyes but I watched with horror and tears running down my cheeks as the wave crashed over the skiff.

When it approached us, it was nothing but a smaller wave that the lifeboat could've handled.

Another flash of lightning came and the skiff carrying my mother was gone.

A coast guard spotted us nearing the harbor and rescued us.

"My wife! She's still out there!"

We waited for hours as multiple people risked their lives searching for her, but they only found a piece of driftwood from the skiff that had my mother's name on it with my father's rose painting.

"I'm sorry."

But I had hope that she would come back.

She promised me.

Days passed and the only thing that washed up on shore was more pieces from the skiff.

Authorities dismissed my mother lost at sea.

Unable to return to her beloved family.

The day of her funeral, everyone was a mess.

Our family from South Korea flew over and the funeral took place at the bay where we last saw her alive.

We rode out to sea and dropped rose petals on the calm waters.

That night, I dreamed of my mother holding a boy who had her (h/c) hair and my father's blue eyes.

"Habek," she said to me. "Protect your sister."

End of Flashback

"You'll fucking pay for hurting her!" I screamed as I sliced his body, but he only healed it.

"Aw, did I manage to strike a nerve?" Sukuna smirked.

But then he did something that was unforgivable.

He changed the domain expansion to that fateful day at sea.

The day we lost my mother on my birthday.

The image displayed her struggling in the water as she tried to swim to us, her cries like the sounds of a thousand whispers begging for help.

"These are your mother's last moments of life, chasing after you."

She looked behind her to see a huge wave and it crashed down.

Only this time, she didn't resurface.

The image displayed her being tumbled in the water, knocked down by a loose piece of underwater rocks that kept her pinned down to the seabed, her hands reaching out to the surface as she couldn't breathe.

The image cleared and I felt something stab my abdomen.

"I'm sorry," Itadori whispered in my ear before shoving me away.

The domain disappeared and I was back in (y/n)'s bedroom.

The last thing I saw was Itadori looking down at me with tears in his eyes, whispering his apologies.

I didn't know if he meant them, but I could tell he did on some level.

I'm sorry, (n/n).

I failed you.

I tried to protect you and failed.

I'm sorry, Mom.

I couldn't protect anyone.

My vision became hazy and I felt something sharp enter my mouth and drove it up, the knife searing through my upper mouth and stabbing through multiple functions of my head.

I'm so sorry.

Reader POV

When I opened my eyes next, I noticed something off, aside from the fact my body was aching.

My brother's body was staring back at me, duct taped to the ceiling and a knife stabbed into his throat.

Habek's face was permanently in a scream with fear in his blue eyes that he inherited from our father.

I sat up and with shaking hands, stiffened my pain and stood up on a chair and touched his cold face, tears streaming down my face.

"Habek...?"

But my brother didn't respond.

He was dead.

I noticed some of his blood had dripped down onto my (color) bedsheets and had dried.

"No..." I whispered as I freed him from the restraints and his body almost fell until I used my cursed energy to prevent him from falling.

When I got back onto my bed in a safe manner, his body dropped onto mine and I held him close, my face stone cold but tears streaming down like a river rapid.

I shook my head in denial. "Wake up, Habek..."

The knife fell out of his mouth as I turned his head gently, touching his raven locks.

I saw writing on the knife and my blood boiled with rage.

It's not over, wifey.

I knew it must've been Itadori who wrote that in sharpie as Sukuna couldn't read or write.

"Wifey?"

I looked up and saw Itadori leaning against my bedroom door. "You-"

"Don't even," he said. "You forgot our promise."

"Any promises we made are invalid! I HATE YOU!" I tried to move, but my legs wouldn't let me.

So I let out strong rays of cursed energy, surrounding Itadori who brought Sukuna out again.

"You fucking bitch!" Sukuna spat as he snapped his fingers and froze my body.

He walked over to me and slapped my face before taking Habek's body and dragging it to the fireplace and coming to my bed and bringing me to the living room after dressing me.

He smirked at me and threw Habek's body into the fireplace and started it.

The smell of Habek's burning flesh smelled somewhat sweet.

"NO! SUKUNA, GET HIM OUT! YUJI! DO SOMETHING!"

Yuji's face returned while the rest of his body stayed still. "I'm so sorry...."

"Bullshit!" I cried. "DO SOMETHING!"

His face switched back to Sukuna's who smirked at me.

"This is the price of defying us. This is all your fault, bitch. If you remembered the promise you made to Yuji boy here and weren't so disrespectful, he would be alive."

A loud pop was heard as Sukuna channeled more cursed energy into the fire and made the flames burn brighter and brighter.

The flames only got hotter until there was nothing left but ashes.

Sukuna scooped them up and threw them at me, laughing insanely as he did so.

"Habek..."

The brother I knew for 24 years was dead.

And it was all my fault.

Sukuna sighed and made my body move on its own.

Unwillingly, I cuddled into his embrace as he hugged me tightly.

"It didn't have to be this way, (n/n)," he said as he tried to kiss my tears away while moving my messy hair out of my face.

Then why did you do it?!

Sukuna switched back to Itadori who kept apologizing to me.

"I'm sorry!" He kept sobbing as he rocked my still body back and forth, my mouth closed.

My tears stained his white shirt that he obviously stole somewhere.

He cleaned up Habek's ashes and put them in a small container before leaving my penthouse after giving me a warning.

"Don't try to escape, (n/n). Please don't make him punish you again."

And he was gone.

I was left to my own thoughts.

It didn't help my fireplace mantel had a picture of me graduating high school as the valedictorian with my brother standing beside me with the proudest look on his face.

I looked at the container with his ashes before breaking down again.

I'm so sorry.

__________________

Not enough angst but ykyk-

NEways, hope you enjoyed the chapters I fed you people with today. And yes, I am building the tensions already between Sukuna and Itadoroi. This should be a fun ride that I predict to be 30-40 chapters [NOT CONFIRMED].

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 30.5K 26
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง" you say ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„ing ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ "๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฒ" "๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ?"...
58K 1.9K 34
Sukuna is a father of a small boy named Itadori. He is also known for his wealth and name "King of Curses" given to him for being a selfish man with...
2.6K 143 8
"We all have demons. Ours are a little more ... hands-on then most." IN WHICH ... two vessels have to navigate a world that is trying to kill them w...
1.5K 32 20
"It's okay, nii-chan. You're not alone.." you pat Yuji's back with a little smile. Yuji replies back with a small smile too, slowly nodding. "thank y...