The Kid ✔

By luvmyself14

Tzuyu and Taehyung meet accidentally while they're drunk, and Tzuyu becomes pregnant. Taehyung gets a job as... More

Characters
Disclaimer!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Special Thanks!
Happy Birthday!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
I'm back!
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Untitled Part 19
Happy Birthday
Geez... Another Happy Birthday~~
Happy New Year!
Chapter 12
Epilogue/End
I'm not okay...
hi
upcoming event? possibly~
We did it!
Book 2???? Yessir!

Chapter 10

860 29 2
By luvmyself14

-Taehyung's POV-

While Tzuyu was unpacking her things, I got called into my father's room. I slowly walked there and knocked on the door three times hesitantly. 

"Come in," I heard my dad's booming voice from inside.

"You called?" I asked, and sat down in the chair in front of his desk. Dad looked up from the paperwork he was doing and looked at me intently. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"You know that girl you brought in? I need you to stay away from her. We'll be moving to the US, and I do not really like the girl either. If you do not break up with her, then I will have to take her parent's jobs away, and I may even abort the baby she is carrying. You don't want that now, do you?" my dad said. I couldn't understand why he would do this to me, but I defiantly didn't want harm to go to Tzuyu nor her family. "I also do not want her to know that I have threatened her. Got it?"

"Fine..." I said after a really long time because I knew arguing with my dad would never resolve this. I went into Tzuyu's room, but she wasn't there. I guess she wasn't here, so I waited until she would come. Finally, I heard the front door click, indicating that she had come home. I still stayed where I was. When she came into her room, she had a shocked face.

"Sit," I said, pointing to the spot in her bed beside me. She gave me a confused look but sat down after putting her shopping bags on the floor. 

"Yes?" Tzuyu said, waiting for me to say something. I sighed, not knowing how I should tell her what my dad said. 

"We're moving to the USA, and I don't want to keep the child anymore," I said, and she stared at me.

"Are you kidding me right now?" She asked after a long moment of silence. I shook my head.

"I think that I'm too young to keep the child. I mean look at us! we're both 17 and 18 and we have a kid. Everyone will think we're crazy. Plus I don't want a long-distance relationship, so let's just break up now before this becomes a bigger matter." I said and left the room before she could respond. As soon as I closed the door, I heard her crying, and you do not know how much I wanted to go back to tell her the truth while hugging her tightly. I slid down to against her door while listening to her cry and crying a lot myself. Soon, I got up and walked to my room. Ofc I could still hear Tzuyu crying, and hat broke my heart. I cried myself to sleep as well. In the morning, I woke up and found a note next to Tzuyu's bedside, and she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Just as I suspected to happen...

-Tzuyu POV- 

Once Taehyung told me that he wanted to break up, I could help but cry all night. Finally, I came to a decision. I pack all my things once again and went over to Chaeyoung Unnie's house. I knocked on the door multiple times, but no one answered. 

'Likewise' I said to myself. After all, it was 12 am at night. I sat down on her porch. I pulled out the thin blanket I had in my backpack and put it around myself. I know this was stupid, but I wasn't going to go back to Taehyung's house. 

"Hey baby, I'm so sorry. Now, you have no father, and we're gonna have to spend the night on the floor. I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything more for you..." I kept saying nonsense things to myself and my baby and soon fell asleep. I woke up to someone swearing and the birds chirping.

"I'll be back in a- what the hell!?" I heard Jungkook's voice.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked, coming to the door. I got up and awkwardly said hi.

"Can I stay with you? Please Chaeyoung?" I practically begged her.

"Why? You got a beautiful big house to live with Taehyung," She said. And I started to cry. Chaeyoung and Jungkook instantly pulled me into the house and sat me down on their couch.

"T-Taehyung said, that-that he di-didn't Want th-this b-bay anymore, and he, he said that H-he's moving to the U-US," I said, hiccupping and crying. while Chaeyoung was helping me calm down, Jungkook got a message.

-Jungkook POV-

*Bangtan Chatroom*

Mr.Alien: Guys, something important! Please read asap

Bunny: What is it Hyung?

MOCHI: What?

Mr.Brains: Dude, just hurry up if it's urgent.

Mr.ColdGuy: I don't care, so don't wake me up again

Mr.Alien: I'm pretty sure you're gonna care

Mr.Alien: I broke up with Tzuyu because of my dad, but she doesn't know

Mr.Alien: She doesn't know that my dad threatened her and her family, so please don't tell her, but you can tell the girls. Actually, it'd be a bit better if you do.

Mr.Alien: I'll come back soon from the US, and make it up to her

Mr.Alien: Don't worry. I promise I'll keep in touch. 

Mr.ColdGuy: WHAT IN THE WORLD OF HELL KIM TAEHYUNG! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?

Mr.Brains: Taehyung, Don't find us for help. You created this problem, now it's your battle to fight and overcome whatever and make it up to Tzuyu. We won't tell her, but if you leave her at this state forever, then I'll promise that all of us boys will kill you with our bare hands. Got it?

Bunny: She's at Chaeng's house with me and Chaeyoung right now, so Y'all can visit if you'd like, but please keep your ass away from here, Hyung.

Mr.Alien: I can't visit anyway. Planes about to leave... And I would never hurt my Tzuyu again. Just make sure she doesn't find another guy. Yeah?

MOCHI: Can't promise, bro.

I couldn't believe what I just read. As much as I wanted to yell to Tzuyu the truth, I knew Taehyung Hyung would come through. I went back to the girls and saw Tzuyu calming down with a bucket of ice cream. 

"Unnie? My head hurts, and my stomach." Tzuyu said suddenly, holding her stomach tight. tHen she fainted. I looked at Chae. She pointed to the car, and I went to the car right away. As soon as I started the engine, Chaeyoung came with Tzuyu, and both of them sat in the back. I drove as fast as I could to the hospital. She was brought to a room, and when we were allowed in, we bombarded the doctor with questions. 

"She's alright. She just had too much stress. Try to keep her calm next time and be careful, because, with the amount of stress she got, she could have lost her baby." The doctor said. We thanked the doctor and went over to Tzuyu's side. 

"I'm gonna call the others," I said and walked out of the room so that the girls could have some time alone. I called the boys, and they came quickly to the hospital with their girlfriends.

Chaeyoung held Tzuyu's hand until The others came in.

"I knew I shouldn't have left my baby alone! Are you okay? Anywhere hurt?" Jihyo, Dahyun, and Nayeon called out, running into the room. Tzuyu just rubbed her eyes and looked around because she had woken up. 

"What am I doing here? actually, where am I?" Tzuyu asked. 

"Hospital. You had stress and almost lost your baby, so... Yeah. That's where we're at," Chaeyoung explained. Tzuyu nodded and plopped back on the bed. 

"So how's this gonna work out? With Taehyung not being here and stuff. she got no place to stay..." Nayeon Noona said. 

"Can you not say his name?" Tzuyu asked. they nodded.

"I have an extra house that my parents never use, so all of us could move there and live together I guess," Jimin Hyung said, and Jihyo Noona nodded for confirmation.

"I don't think our parents would mind. Plus I like the plan," Jihyo Noona said. everyone just nodded.

"How far along are you, Tzu?" Dahyun asked. She started to count her fingers, before finally replying.

"5 weeks along," Tzuyu said. "Because I was 3 days when I found out, and it's been about 4 weeks since I started to settle in and whatnot, so yeah. 5 weeks."

"Only??!!! Do I have to wait 8 more months??!!! Ugh!" Chaeyoungie said.

"If you want a kid that bad that get yourself one with Oppa, or actually, you can even take mine because I don't really like being pregnant. it's pretty much the worst. Soon, I'm gonna have to stop going to school for a while too!" Tzuyu said, groaning because she was the most prestigious one out of all of us. Chaeyoung blushed and looked away. I realized what she said, and went over to her.

"Aigo, careful what you say," I said, making her lightly on the head. *A/n"Aigo, Is this bts??"  yeah... ok I'll stop.*

"Oppa's a meanie!" Tzuyu said. 

"Well we better get going. We all have to pack, and I don't think you're gonna want to let us do all the work of cleaning the house by myself. That includes you, Jimin and Namjoon," Jihyo Noona said. we all laughed, and walked to our homes with the discharged, pregnant Tzu.

A/n: 

Welp... This is going according to plan so far. let's just hope I don't change the plot again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 500 30
What will happen if you accidentally date an Idol that you don't even know?
54.7K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
Citrus+ By Gobuki

Fanfiction

6.1K 327 25
Jeongyeon and Nayeon have been dating for a month. Their life goes on as it is; going to school, hanging out with friends, and so on. But there is on...
5.7K 555 15
A 2yeon G!P Story Im Nayeon is determined to take over her family's company, but her grandfather, Park Jinyoung will do almost anything to prevent it...