π“ˆπ‘’π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ’Ή 𝒸𝒽𝒢𝓃𝒸𝑒 | T...

By cutesight

"πΉπ‘œπ“‡ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š, 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“ƒπ“Šπ“‚π’·π‘’π“‡ π“‰π“Œπ‘œ." - - - - Life seemed perfect. You are happily in... More

Dumbass
Painful truth
I don't understand
Go talk to him
Let's start from the beginning
Thank you, Kageyama
You're first
You're their friend
One sided
Enraged and worried
You're welcome
Surprise and jealousy?
Kageyama is a fool
You're a good guy
Roommates
Her secret
Closure
Soften up
Do you not want to?
Payback
Petty
I'm done hiding
For you, I'm willing to be second
He's cute
We're dating
He's in deep
Do you love Kageyama?
Another secret
Quick is who I am.

Your first argument

4.8K 239 42
By cutesight

"T-Tobio." You call out to Kageyama who's dragging you through the busy night streets of Tokyo.

Kageyama's too invested in his pent up anger and thoughts of Tsukishima's dare to hear Y/N.

Mustering all your strength, you yank your hand away from Kageyama.

Kageyama snaps out of his thoughts, turning around to see Y/N rubbing her redden hand. "Did I hurt you?" Kageyama hurries over to Y/N. He's careful to touch her hand that he squeezed to death moments ago. Pursing your lips, you stare at Kageyama with knit brows. "Why did you kiss me in front of the others like that?" The soft tone of your voice pulls his attention towards your face.

"Why were you being an idiot telling Yachi to kiss Hinata?" Kageyama answers your question with a question of his own. The worry on his face changes into one of irritation. You avoid his glare, unsure how to answer him.

Is this going to be your first argument as a couple?

"I don't know. I just spoke up in the moment."

"And what would you do if she did kiss him? Cry about it?" Kageyama clenches his jaw tightly, his eyes still resting on your face. "Do you purposely want to put yourself in pain?" His voice raises up a notch and you grow silent from his words.

What did you want to gain out of Yachi kissing Hinata anyway?

"I did what I did to help you Y/N." His angry tone settles into a softer one. Kageyama huffs under his breath, trying to calm himself down. "The last thing I want is for you to cry over your ex."

His words sends a tingle down your spine and you turn your attention over to look at him. "Answer me honestly Y/N. You are dating me because you love me, right? You don't have any lingering feelings for Hinata still, do you? I rather us talk about it right here, right now. Before time goes on and you're just playing with my feelings to cope for your loneliness."

Squinting your eyes on Kageyama. You're baffled by his words. You wouldn't stoop that low to use Kageyama like that.

Pinching the bridge of your nose, you inhale sharply to think about your words carefully. Being angry won't solve anything and you'd definitely lose in an angry match against Kageyama. Kageyama anxiously but patiently waits for your response.

"Can...can we talk about this at home?" You're unable to focus with the bustling sound of cars and pedestrians walking past. But Kageyama being stubborn, stands firm in his spot. You feel his glare burn holes through you and he tries to stop himself from depending on his anger by loosening up. "No. Tell me everything on your mind right now Y/N. Just say whatever, I can handle it." Kageyama huffs out, he buries his hands in his pockets to ball them into fists.

With a frown, you run your fingers through your hair. You couldn't possibly think with a straight mindset with the four cans of beer in you. Things are slightly foggy. "I was honest when I said I don't know what came over me." Your lips quiver slightly but you force yourself to speak up. "Maybe I wanted Yachi to feel guilty and be put on the spot or maybe I did want to make myself cry."

You shrug, unsure what it was that you wanted.

Slowly meeting Kageyama's eyes again, you form a serious stare. "But that's childish of me to do in front of my boyfriend. I'm sorry."

Nibbling your bottom lip, tears start to well up in the corner of your eyes. "I...I don't think I'm ready to say the word love with you yet Tobio. It has nothing to do with you. I swear. I'm just cautious with my heart right now. But that also doesn't mean I don't want us to be together."

You watch Kageyama's face slowly fall. He looks confused but he continues to listen.

"My heart does waver for you and I find myself smiling more often these days since we've been together. Hinata is the last person on my mind. I'd be a fool if I didn't fall for you." You pray your words meet Kageyama's heart. You pray he didn't focus solely on the fact that you're unable to tell him that you love him.

He remains quiet as he downcast his eyes. You watch him clench his teeth, locking his jaw in a tense state. His eyes are distant and he mentally processes everything. Your chest tightens the longer the silence stretches. What feels like seconds are stretched out to feel like hours when you wait for his response.

Nodding to himself, he exhales deeply. His dark blue eyes meet yours with a flicker of fire behind them. "I'm willing to fight for your love Y/N. Whatever it takes. I want to hear you say you love me. I've waited three long years already, just a bit longer won't change the way I feel about you."

Your tense shoulders relax when Kageyama pulls you into an embrace. He reaches for the back of your head with one hand, stroking your hair. He then heavily sighs beside your ear. Kageyama buries his lips on the side of your head, pressing several kisses to your hair. "You're a handful, you know that?" His husky tone fills your ears and you shiver from his breath.

You're wrapped around his warmth and a flood of emotions burst within you. Most guys would probably leave you behind but Kageyama isn't like any other guy.

Feeling your muscles regain conscious, you timidly wrap your arms around his waist, giving him a slight squeeze.

"Sorry." Is the only word you can muster to say aloud. Kageyama pulls his face away to get a better look at your glossed over eyes and twitching frown.

"Are you?" He whispers in a teasing tone. Y/N nods her head in response. "Then kiss me as an apology." Kageyama tries to hold back the smile that curls on his lips. He slightly expects Y/N to not comply to his selfish request but she stands on her tip-toes to press her lips against his.

The kiss gentle and nervous.

You feel his breath sharpen beneath your lips when you pull away briefly. Not feeling like you've apologized enough, you seal your lips against his again.

Kageyama's eyelids heavy and he closes them to return your kiss with his own.

You've never shared so much PDA before until dating Kageyama. He seems to pull this 'I-don't-care' attitude out of you. The faint smell of beer is shared between your melting kisses.

Kageyama is wrapped around Y/N's finger and he feels overwhelmed by her soft lips. He tries to catch up with her kisses that turn into something more hungry. She grows bolder with each kiss and he grows shy from the environment they're currently in.

But he selfishly doesn't want to pull away.

The faint smell of her floral perfume wafts towards his nose and the soft sounds of their lips pressing against each other is too stimulating. Kageyama only tenses up when he feels Y/N slip her tongue through his lips. His eyes widen in surprise and he clumsily pulls his face away from hers. A blush streaks across his face when he moves a hand over to his lips. The invasion of her tongue in his mouth startled him.

Slightly out of breath, Y/N apologizes for her behavior.

Kageyama recalls Hinata's words about Y/N being affectionate. That she's not as innocent as she appears.

You notice Kageyama's silence. His face is beet red and you wonder if you were too bold. Feeling embarrassed, you drop your hands back to your side and wiggle out of Kageyama's hold. "We should head back..." You manage to say those words aloud, shyly tucking your hair behind your ear.

Kageyama nods in silence.

You hurry ahead but Kageyama pulls you back by grabbing your hand. He slows your quick steps and you notice his troubled expression. It seems like he wants to say something but he chooses to remain quiet.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.1K 30
They say "opposites attract" Taehyung and Jungkook are two boys living in different worlds. Have two different behaviours and different point of vi...
50K 1.5K 17
𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π— π—π—ˆ 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ π–»π–Ύπ—Œπ— 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 π–»π—Žπ— 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂�...
743K 35.1K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
298K 8.5K 31
Rivals to lovers type beat ;)) You are the new girl transferring to Aoba Johsai. Being a well known setter in the volleyball community, right when yo...