ron weasley x fem reader

By girlinthecoffeeshop

NO LONGER UPLOADING SMUT CHAPTERS. Just a story for fun More

Intro
after school
later.
the day after
Extra
the date (wholesome some fluff)
the burrow
the burrow pt.2
Helloooo!!
Family knows
Family knows pt.2
Christmas
Edge.
Back to school
The antidote
Peevish Anticipation
Projector
A Shower for Two
Worth It
Bonding
Take a smell
How dramatic
We do fun things
The ?End?

Sensitive

1.7K 23 121
By girlinthecoffeeshop

This chapter contains sexual material that some may be uncomfortable reading. Please read with discretion.

"Y/n? Wake up!" I heard Ron say softly as he kissed my neck.

"What?" I said, confused as it was still dark outside. "Ron, it is 6:45! I just got down here!"

"I have a surprise and I forgot about it."

"And what is that?"

"I'll go get it." He said as he traveled from his bed to the dresser which sat in the right side of the room

Ron began to open a small drawer on the top of the dresser and began to pull out something, with 4 leather straps, but quickly closed the drawer, when he pulled something else out.

"Fred left this here." He said with a devious smirk.

"What is it?" He was holding a small glass jar with something that looked like broccoli inside.

"A muggle herb. You smoke it." He said as he pulled it out and reached under his dresser where he pulled out a yellow, glass pipe.

"You want any?"  He said as he began packing the herb into the pipe.

"Sure." I sat up and leaned my back against The second bed in the room, where Harry usually was, but he was in the twins room, playing guitar with them.

I have no clue how the weasley's sleep through that.

He grabbed his wand off of the dresser and placed the pipe in between my lips, which were slightly sore, due to hours of nightly snogging.

"Ignito." He said in a raspy voice.

The top of his wand lit up as he placed it onto the muggle herb which burned. I took the pipe out of my mouth confused.

"What do I do?" I said holding it carefully in one hand.

"Inhale."

I placed the pipe between my lips and drew in a long drag. It hit my throat, and burned but oddly felt nice. The smoke that came out of my mouth was thick and yellow, as it looped through the cold morning air.

"Tastes nice." I said as I felt a smile growing, my head feeling light.

"Sure does." Ron forcefully pulled out the pipe and pulled in two drags, realeasing a huge cloud of smoke, that covered at least three feet of clean air space.

I could already feel my body, start to tire and relax. The smoke taste reverberated in my throat, and I took another hit.

As I took the hit, I held it in my Lungs, and turned to Ron, pulling his face into mine, forcefully, my thumb and middle finger palming his chin.

I kissed him passionately as I let the Smoke go, sharing my hit with him. As our lips, parted, almost sticking together a small cloud of leftover smoke came between our eyes, and Ron's eyes, flickered in the newfound morning light, as they became glossy, with ecstasy.

"Fuck." He said through his teeth, as he mounts himself on top of me, still sitting on the floor, his legs over my hips. I held his face in my hands as his lips, sore, crashed into mine, our bodies intertwining as he slowly let me stand up and fall onto the bed.

As I fell onto the soft pillows, I flipped over ron, and held his wrists above his head, his feet slightly dangling off of the bed.

"I'm going to go over to the dresser, and you are going to stay here." I said dominantly as he nodded his head his chest moving, up and down.

I went to the same drawer where he had taken the herb from, and I put the pipe on the top of the dresser, and was about to tuck away the jar, in the drawer it was pulled out of.

"Don't open that."

"Don't tell me what to do."

I opened the drawer, and inside was a rope, a small bottle labeled, 'sensetivity', and lastly, a purple, and clear dildo, attached to four black leather straps.

I looked back at Ron, who was still obeying me, sitting still on the bed, his hands remaining over his head.

"I told you not not open it." He said with a raise of an eyebrow as I turned back and smiled at him.

"Hm. And when were you planning to use these?"

"T-...tonight."

"Thats all I needed to hear."

I took out the ropes, and bottle and tied his hands up above his head.

"Y/N..." he said rasping, as his grey sweatpants showed off a growing bulge.

"Open your mouth." I said as I uncorked the bottle, and straddled myself on top of him.

"Wha-."

"Open your mouth."

He obeyed and opened his mouth as I let a drip of the potion touch his tongue, and he immediately grew hard. I could feel his dick beneath my ass as it grew more and more blood rushed.

"Oh...shit." He moaned as his head went back into the pillows.

"Stay." I stood up and went back to the drawer where I put back the potion, and pulled out the strap.

"Y/n...please." He begged.

"Use your words." I pulled off my shorts, and put the strap on my waist, wrapping in under my ass and thighs.

"You know what I want." He said as he started trying to pull off his sweatpants with his feet.

I came onto the bed, and took off his pants as he threw his hips upwards, to guide them off.

"Good boy." I said as my hand went to his face, stroking his cheek as he breathed hard, heaving, and groaning at his newfound sensitivity.

I spit in my hand, and began lubricating the strap, as I slowly stroked my hand up and down his cock, pre-cum oozing out of him.

"Are you ready?" I said, as i began rubbing the tip of the strap against his asshole.

"Please..." he begged as he threw his head back, at the feeling of me rubbing against him.

"Whatever you say." I grabbed his face and made him look at me, as I entered him, his dick twitching in my hand.

"Oh..oh fuck..."

"Shit." I said softly as I pulled out and put my hand over his mouth.

I took off my shirt, revealing my breasts, and grabbed Ron's wand, pointing it at the door.

"Muffalito."

I stopped covering his mouth and straddled him again, pushing back in and re starting the rhythm of rubbing his dick, and pumping in and out.

Ron was suppressing his whimpers and moans, as he gripped the headboard, so hard that the bed eventually moved

"I want to hear it all." I said as I gripped his throat softly, pulling him up.

He whimpered and moaned as I stroked him, and pumped in and out, his eyes rolling intro he back of his head.

"Ow, ow!" He whimpered as I shoved all 9 inches of the dildo inside him.

"Shit, sorry." I pulled out, but Ron put me right back inside, as he pushed my waist, into him, the tip running along his g spot.

"Oh, fuck,...fuck..FUCK" he shouted as his head tilted backwards, his dick twitching and slowly starting to cum.

"Yes..yes yes faster" he said as he moaned and whimpered.

I pumped as fast as I could and rubbed his cock even faster than I had been, and he came, harder than I had ever seen. I slowly pulled out after he had finished coming, but continued to stroke him softly, riding out his orgasm.

"Shit." He said as his chest was practically dripping with his cum.

"Here." I threw him my shirt, and he wiped off his bare chest. I stood up and removed the strap, putting on my shorts, and nothing else.

"Can you untie me?" He said, pleading as his chest threw breaths up and down.

"Sure." I walked over, and untied him. He stood up and put on his sweatpants, them gave me his yellow chudney cannons t shirt.

"That was...fuck." He said with a laugh as he went into the bed.

"I look forward to doing it again." I said with a sultry voice as I climbed into my small sleeping bag on the floor.

"Come up with me." He said sweetly, as he scooted over in the bed.

"But people are about to get u-."

"I don't care." He said, opening the blanket.

Without anymore hesitation I stood up, and got into his warm, comfy bed, as i nuzzled into his chest.

"You really don't care?" I said as I looked up at him.

"You wouldn't be in the bed if I cared." He said, as he did his perfect smile, brushing his hair out of his face, and then snuggling me up to him.

His chest had grown a bit of perspiration from...being active.

I fell asleep as the smell of cinnamon from his pillow filled my nose, comforting me to sleep.

•••

"Oi! George!"  Fred shouted as he stood in the doorway, startling me and Ron awake.

"Yea?....come on mate?!" George shouted.

"Give me 5 galleons, that was the deal." Fred said proudly.

"Fine." George said angrily as he pulled five coins out of his pocket.

"What are you doing?" Ron shouted at the twins as they Flinched backwards.

"Bet. George didn't think you were shagging, I did." Fred said proudly. "Now I can go get myself something nice!"

"We didn't shag!" Ron said as his cheeks turned scarlet.

"What's that then?" George shouted still angrily, pointing to the rope, and strap on the floor next to the bed.

"Get out mate." I said as I stood up and shut the door in their faces.

I turned around to Ron who was laughing a bit, but still red in the cheeks.

I came up to him and started play fighting, wrestling with him as he tickled me, causing me to practically curl up.

Ron gave me a kiss on the forehead, and stood up putting the rope and strap further under the bed.

"Let's go get breakfast." He said as he held out his hand for me.

"I gotta change." I said as I realized I was still in his shirt.

"No you don't." He scratch he'd the back of his neck with one hand and played with my hair in the other. "You look nice. It's time they knew."

"Ok." I started down the stairs, as everyone but Fred and George stared as we walked down the stairs, our hands intertwined.

I really like This boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 457 44
WARNING: SMUT, 18+ READERS ONLY!- ; (contains heavy sexual content, language, drugs, violence) Camellia Larke has had a bit of a crush on Fred Weasle...
133K 1.7K 20
Does what it says on the tin. Some of these I wrote years ago and some of these I wrote last week. No smut
25.1K 514 16
It's almost been a year since Fred Weasley was lost to the Battle of Hogwarts, and for George Weasley it might as well be an eternity. He is lost in...
73 2 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any