To Love or Not to Love || A T...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 2) Taehyung and Jungkook have now moved on from the past and have their eyes set on their own futures... More

Prologue
1. Morning Interview
2. The Magic Lights
3. I Am Back
4. The Mansion
5. What Are We?
6. My Roachie
7. Don't Mess With Us
8. Can We...?
9. Friends, Not Lovers
10. A Secret For A Secret
11. A Deal
12. Bloody Glass
13. Moon Light
14. Two For You
15. Red And Pink
16. Blissful Wedding
17. The Twins Are Back
19. Office Invasion
20. Blue Letter
21. Bloodshot Eyes
22. Messed Up
23. Like Father, Like Son
24. Truth Untold
25. Stick And Hole
26. Grey Letter
27. Forgive...Or Not?
28. Fake Boyfriend
29. Love Expert
30. Mission: Taekook
31. Available For You
32. Bridal Style
33. A Cherry Blossom
34. The Fallen Flower
35. Make Me Warm
36. A Single Bed
37. For A Kiss
38. Wife?
39. Heart Touching Drama
40. That Night
41. Hot Chocolate
42. Zetsu
43. I Am All Yours
44. Together Forever
45. New Beginnings
46. Angel
47. 11:11
48. When He Met Him
49. Electric Blue Eyes
50. Broken Wings
51. Life Or...Death
52. Sleeping Beauty And His Prince
53. To Love or Not to love
54. The Mastermind
55. The Past
56. Leishi's Truth
57. Off To Japan
58. The Golden Sakura
59. A Choice
60. The Happy Ending
Epilogue

18. When's The Wedding?

13.3K 836 701
By akuma_reverie

TAEHYUNG'S POV

When Kaoru asked that question, three things happened that time. First, I almost choke to death and spat out the chicken wing which I was eating and it ended up on the floor. Second, Jungkook spat out the water he was drinking right at my face. Third, the entire world was waiting for the answer.

"Ew! Nii-chan has Jungkook's spit all over his face," Hikaru laughed and pointed at my drenched face. I got up to go wash my face. I saw Jungkook coughing as some of the water went inside his nose and he was bright red.

"Sorry," Jungkook apologized and I slightly nodded before hurrying up to the wash basin to wash away the dirty water on my face.

"So, Nii-chan?" Kaoru called from the dining table as I wiped my face with a towel, "When will you marry Jungkook-hyung?" What should I tell them?

"Why are you still talking about that?" Jungkook asked him and Kaoru pouted.

"I am curious," Kaoru said and blew raspberries at his face before turning to me, "So, when?"

"Uhmm...I—You see, we are not toge—"

"Wait, Nii-chan! Are you saying you two broke up?" Hikaru asked, his eyes tearing up and ready to burst any second. I stood behind my chair and gripped the headrest as I thought about how to say this. 

"Well, yes we did break up," Jungkook said and I looked at him. Dude! That's not the way you are supposed to tell them!

"But, why?" Kaoru cried out and we both looked at him, "Why? You guys were so nice and amazing and you were meant to be together and..."

He stopped to wipe away his tears with his sleeves and I was just crushed when I saw him crying.

Suddenly Jungkook patted both their heads and sighed, "Don't cry now. You shouldn't waste your tears on something like this."

"B-B-But," Kaoru sniffed and looked up at Jungkook with red eyes and a stuffy nose, "Doesn't it hurt for you both that you left each other? Didn't you cry?"

Jungkook looked at him and smiled, but it wasn't happiness or sadness. It was pain from the memories, "Love is not always happy and cheerful, rainbows and unicorns, hugs and kisses. There are times when it takes a whole new turn. It turns painful and the pain is unbearable. It is like a knife stabbing you, but it stabs not the body. It stabs something deep inside us. Our heart.

"But sometimes that painful love can change back to being beautiful. Break ups are like a test to us. When two people, who love each other a lot, decides to break up and end ties, that's when they both suffer. For days or weeks or months or even years, they keep asking themselves this question; Do I still love him or her?"

He looked at me and I stared into those eyes that had cried for me. He looked away and continued, "When they finally find the answer, they decide what they should do in the future. Go back to the one they loved before or find a new one."

"And what will you do, hyung?" Hikaru asked him and he smiled. 

"I can't marry him because I don't know how he feels for me," he said and turned to me, "But then, I already know the answer to that question. No matter how much I try to poison his character with all the negative thoughts in my head, I still love him." 

My eyes grew wide when I heard him say that. He still loves me? I could feel my heart jumping round and round and twirling like a ballerina. Did he really mean it or—

"Like a friend. I love him as a friend," Jungkook finished and I mentally slapped myself. Taehyung, keep dreaming. That guy can never love you. I sighed and picked up the empty plates and kept them in the sink.

"Time for bed, you kiddos," I said and they whined in disappointment at going to bed early.

"But we are not sleepy," Hikaru said and Kaoru nodded.

"I will drug you both to sleep if you don't head out now," I smiled in the most creepiest way possible and they shuddered when they saw me. Without wasting a second, they ran away and banged the door shut.

"You are creepy," Jungkook suddenly said and I chuckled.

"I am an alien."

"Finally you admitted it," he sighed and I realized what I had said. Dumb Tae!

"That's not what I meant and—"

"Wanna watch a movie?" he asked and I looked at him and back at the sink.

"Uhmm...after I finish cleaning this?" I said and he nodded. I went to the sink to wash and began to scrub the plates clean. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist and I could feel my back collide with a chest.

"Jung-Jungkook?" I stuttered and he hummed. I tried to push him away, but he just didn't budge, "Why are your arms around me?"

"I am tired," he muttered and nuzzled my neck, "Finish fast and come watch with me."

"I can't finish it if you are so close to me," I said and he slightly chuckled, "If you are tired, go and sleep then."

"I don't want to," he whined and hugged me tighter, "I want to be with you."

"You are weird," I muttered under my breath and cleaned the dishes with Jungkook's heavy head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist. 

"You are burning up," he suddenly said, "Do you have a fever?"

"No I don't," I immediately replied back and went back to cleaning. I wasn't burning up from fever, but from the living creature whose arms were around my waist and face on my neck.

After a ten or probably more minutes, I was done, "Yo, Jungkook! I am done. Let's—"

Suddenly I heard a soft snore coming from him. Did he sleep? It looks like that. How could he even sleep while standing!? I slowly tried to remove his hands from my waist, but when I did that, he almost fell and was about to break his head if I hadn't caught him in time. I let his arms be around me and I walked slowly so that I don't wake him up. His feet sort of dragged themselves after mine as I switched off all the lights and made sure to lock the doors.

By the time I was done half-dragging him, I reached Jimin's room and try to shake Jungkook off of me. But I ended up falling on top of him on the bed. 

I groaned and pulled his arms free and successfully got out. I am free! I placed the pillow under his head and I watched as he pulled the covers over his head and snuggled like a cute puppy. I smiled and I went out to sleep on the couch.

"Taehyung," I suddenly heard him call me. Why was he calling me? Hold on! Was he having any weird, dirty, pervert thoughts about me? Gross! If he did, I want to die.

"Tae. Sleep." Did he just ask me to sleep? "With me." Can he read my thoughts? 

I walked up to him and touched his forehead. His temperature is normal itself, then why—

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I screamed as I fell on top of him and looked up to see him having a huge grin on his face. Perverted pig! He turned to his side and dragged me along with him. 

"Oy! Jungkook! Get up! You asshole!" I began to yell and tried to get out from his tight grip around me, but it wasn't of any use.

"Sleep with me," he suddenly whispered onto my face and I could feel my cheeks turn hot.

"Asshole!" I muttered under my breath and accepted defeat. There was no way would I be able to get out of his grip.

"Taehyung," he called me and I hummed, "Which flavor?"

"Huh?" I looked at him and he still had his eyes shut.

"Mint, Grape, Orange, Banana, Strawberry, Bubblegum, Chocolate, Vanilla or Cola?" he asked me and I was totally confused about what he was blabbering about, "Choose a flavor." Was he talking about ice-cream? But who wants to eat now? Maybe he wasn't talking about that.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked him and he let out a sigh.

"Condoms."

"WHAT?!" I yelled and he smirked at me, "I am trying to sleep here and you are talking about condoms."

"Jimin said that he had all flavors of condom here. I think it is in the top drawer of the side table." he said. I was hesitant to check it out in the first, but later I pulled open the drawer and saw hundreds of condoms in there. Oh my shit! Why the heck did he buy so many? 

"So which one?" he asked me and my ears turned red from embarrassment. I shut the drawer and glared at him.

"I don't want any," I said and he pouted.

"Jimin allowed us to use them," he said and my eyes grew wide with shock. Jimin...he...that bastard!

"I am going to burn them," I said and he pouted.

"I am sleepy," he mumbled and I whacked his head.

"If you are sleepy, go to sleep then. Stop dreaming about condoms and all other dirty things!" I yelled at him as he rubbed the place where I hit him.

"I am going to dream about you," he winked at me. 

"Okay you can—WAIT, WHAT?! Pervert!" I hit him with a pillow and he just smirked at me. I swear I want to punch that smirk out of his face.

"Let me sleep peacefully, Jungkook!" I said and turned the other side, away from his face. I could feel my eyes drooping. Few more seconds and I will sleep peacefully. Three...two...one—

"Will you marry me?" My almost sleepy eyes flew wide open when I heard him say that.

"WHAT?!" I turned around and came to face with him, his eyes now opened wide and looking at mine surprised one.

"Will you marry me?" he repeated what he had just said before. Is he fine? Or did he get possessed?

"Jungkook," I said and he hummed, "You didn't go to that pond, right?"

"Which pond?" he asked me.

"That pond where that ghost lady was buried," I whispered to him and he laughed. Oh shit! He is possessed. OMG! Call the exorcist!

"Oh my god!" he wheezed in between his laughs and looked at me, "You still remember that and you even believe it."

"You still haven't answered my question," I said and he nodded, "Wait, did you go there?"

"No, I didn't," he giggled and looked at me, "I am not so stupid to go off to a pond for no reason."

"Hmm...okay," I said and I got under the sheets, "Then why did you say that?"

"Say what?"

"That marry me thing," I said and he sighed.

"Teasing you," he smirked and I lightly punched his shoulder. He laughed before switching off the lights, "Good night, Taehyung."

"Good night, asshole," I said and stared at his back. Is he possessed or not? I sighed and closed my eyes. 

"Hey, Tae," he called out to me and I groaned.

"If you say something shitty, I will throw you out in the drain or else I will plu—"

"Je t'aime," he suddenly said and I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.

"What was that you said?" I asked him and he just ignored my question and turned away, "Oy! Tell me what you just said now."

"You are dumb," he mumbled and I hit his shoulder. Stupid ass!

._._._._._._._._._._._.

WoW!! Jimin has so many flavors...lol! XD 

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! If you guys find any mistakes, feel free to correct them!!! Have a nice day and love you all!!

(❤ ω ❤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 92.2K 158
❝oh! so you finally decided to message me?❞ ─ a fanfiction where the popular Kim Taehyung finds a pretty boy, none other than the shy Jeon Jungkook...
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
157K 4.1K 14
This is a book of Taekook oneshots/short stories that I write when inspiration strikes me I don't know if anyone will actually read this but if you d...
554K 24.8K 30
[taebae95 added you as a friend on snapchat!] in which taehyung mistypes a username and adds jungkook by accident, but jungkook adds taehyung back. ...