✓ 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕬𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖊...

By myownliving

Lila Rose Beckett never expected to fall in love, especially with the twin brother of her boyfriend. | Longer... More

:𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕬𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖚:
:𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝕺𝖓𝖊:
𝖎 : 𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝕮𝖚𝖕
𝖎𝖎 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖎-𝖂𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝕻𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕯𝖎𝖒𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝖎𝖛 : 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝖛 : 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖘
𝖛𝖎 : 𝕷𝖊𝖌𝖘
𝖛𝖎𝖎 : 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝕬𝖘𝖐 𝕸𝖊
𝖎𝖝 : 𝖄𝖚𝖑𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑
𝖝 : 𝕻𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖈
𝖝𝖎 : 𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖐 𝕸𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖞
𝖝𝖎𝖎 : 𝕮𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
𝖝𝖎𝖛 : 𝕺𝖚𝖙 𝕺𝖋 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖛 : 𝕾𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝕳𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖞
:𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝕿𝖜𝖔:
𝖎 : 12 𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊
𝖎𝖎 : 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙
𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝖀𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊
𝖎𝖛 : 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐𝖘
𝖛 : 𝕺𝖆𝖐 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝖛𝖎 : 𝕬𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙
𝖛𝖎𝖎 : 𝕯𝕬𝕯𝕬
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝕰𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖚𝖘
𝖎𝖝 : 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖝 : 𝕱𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖗
𝖝𝖎 : 𝕬𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉
𝖝𝖎𝖎 : 𝕿𝖔𝖔 𝕸𝖚𝖈𝖍
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝕴'𝖒 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖊
𝖝𝖎𝖛 : 𝕻𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘
𝖝𝖛 : 𝕾𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖘
𝖝𝖛𝖎 : 𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎 : 𝕬𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘
:𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊:
𝖎 : 𝕺𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖆𝖞
𝖎𝖎 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕷𝖆𝖐𝖊
𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝕳𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘
𝖎𝖛 : 𝕸𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖞
𝖛 : 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖔
𝖛𝖎 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖛𝖎𝖎 : 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉
:𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗:
𝖎 : 𝕻𝖔𝖑𝖞𝖏𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝕻𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝖎𝖎 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝕾𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕮𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊
𝖛 : 𝕯𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗
𝖛𝖎 : 𝕱𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊
𝖛𝖎𝖎 : 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖌𝖔 𝕸𝖆𝖝𝖎𝖒𝖆
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎 : 𝕾𝖆𝖋𝖊 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊
𝖎𝖝 : 𝕭𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞
𝖝 : 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗
:𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕬𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖚:

𝖎𝖛 : 𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖔

95 5 0
By myownliving

CW: Mentions of extreme pain

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"I missed you two so much." I say as I hug Dahlia and Luna. "We missed you too." Luna replies. "Your house is amazing Luna." I compliment. "Thank you, my mother and father built it themselves before I was born." She answers.

"Your father seems stressed." I mention as he paces around the space. "He has been getting anonymous threats." Dahlia explains. Suddenly the all too familiar black streams of smoke come crashing down.

"Please don't take my daughter!" Luna's father begs as two death eaters take hold of her. "You dare speak bad of the dark lord, now you are being punished." One of them says. "Look! It's the Malfoy girls." Another one points to Dahlia and me.

"Don't call us that!" Dahlia shouts. "Grab them too." The first one demands as two take hold of me. "Let me go!"

"Your mother and father have missed you."

♥︎

"Don't put my daughters in the cellar." Patricia, my 'mother', asks. "They can be turned." Lucius replies. "No. I refuse." Dahlia shouts. "Then it's simple put the youngest in the cellar, the oldest looks promising." Bellatrix Lestrange smirks in my direction.

I haven't spoken a word since we were brought here. I physically can't speak and I hate it. "Lila! Lila don't listen to them!" Dahlia shouts as they drag her down the stairs.

"She's pretty." Bellatrix says while circling around me. "Be gentle with her Bella." Lucius says before leading Patricia and Narcissa out of the room. Tears fall from my face as she moves my hair with her wand.

"If I heard correctly, you have a boyfriend." She says to which I nod. "Is he a pureblood?" She asks in a hushed voice. "Yes." I reply shakily. "Good, good, what's his name?" She asks. "No, you're gonna hurt him." I sniffle.

"I said, what's his name." She repeats, pressing her wand under my chin. I keep my mouth shut. "I guess we'll just have to find out, another way." She hisses before stepping away from me and lifting her wand.

"Crucio!"

I fall to the ground in pain, my own screams drowning out everything else. "What. Is. His. Name." She asks once more and when I don't answer, she continues the torture.

"I must admit, young love is cute." Bellatrix hisses as I try to catch my breath. "Bella! What have you done?" Patricia asks, running to my side.

"I was simply trying to get some information from her." She replies with a smirk. "Why didn't you tell her dear?" Patricia asks, attempting to comfort me somehow. "He doesn't deserve to die." I answer.

"But he is a traitor." She states. "No. He is not, mother, how could you say that? How can you do that to Molly." I say in a hushed voice.

She looks into my eyes for a few moments before looking back up to Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Lucius. "His name is Weasley, Fred Weasley." She states causing me to cry.

"Put her in the cellar with the rest, she isn't groom-able." Bellatrix demands, Narcissa comes and takes my arm leading me towards the cellar.

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
This is also somewhat of a filler chapter but it is needed ig.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.5K 128
❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈...❞ ❝ ...𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ~ Harry Potter's older sister + a man destined for death...? {ranked no.1 in #deadric} [OC x Ce...
17.4K 452 30
Victoire Weasley has been pining after Teddy Lupin for years. With no indication that he reciprocates her feelings, Vic decides to open herself up to...
21.7K 335 22
|𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨| These are just some stories that I thought would be fun to right about the twins. They are happy...
64.4K 1.6K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...