ShrekFingers: Salad Fingers x...

Por Bear5629

Shrek is excited to meet another ogre when he sees salad fingers only to learn he isn't an ogre. but what is... Más

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2:The End of The journey
Chapter 3: Explanations
Chapter 4: Resolves
Chapter 5: The Beginning
Chapter 6: Finally
Chapter 7: What the hell have I done?
Chapter 8: Lovers
Chapter 9: The End

Author's Note: Thank You!

110 3 6
Por Bear5629

I'm not sure if anyone will read this but I wanted to acknowledge where I've been for so long and thank you guys.

As for where I've been, writing chapter 7 was a challenge to say the least.. It took me at least 6 months of working on it little by little to actually finish that because it was just way too much..

But I ended up finishing it in April 2019. A few months after in August, I wrote chapter 8 but forgot to post it because I'm dumb haha.

Anyways I remembered this whole thing existed and read all the comments. When I wrote this, I only expected comments like "What the fuck is wrong with you??" Or "Please get help. This is not okay." And I did get those but what I didn't expect was people actually liking the story.

It made me really happy knowing you guys enjoyed this crack fic so much. So I want to say thank you!!

I was originally planning to just leave this story after chapter 7 and just forget about it but I couldn't after knowing so many people enjoyed it. So I decided to end it off here with a happy ending.

I hope if anyone is still reading this, I really hope you enjoyed it and the art made too haha. Anyways so yeah thanks alot guys :') 💞

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
951K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...