You're my life [COMPLETED]

By craziest_arshian

WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalon... More

Arnie!!
First Meeting
Heated Confrontation
Lovely Moments
Proposal
The Truth
Regret
THE END

Happily Ever After

4.8K 218 62
By craziest_arshian

8 YEARS LATER 

Aashu !!! Aashu , please drink the milk baby !!! Please mamma is tired baccha !! Aashu please ....

Came a sound from a running lady with a small baby bump , with a glass full of milk in her hand , running behind a 4 year old baby girl . Irritated she shouted

AASHI SINGH RAIZADA !!! STOP RIGHT THERE !!!

Aashi : (stopped running and standing faaaar away from her mothers reach ) Mamma Aashi don't like milky . 

A man came downstairs , listening to the shouts from down  stairs . He stood in between the mother-daughter duo eyeing them to and fro . 

Man : What happened Khush , why are you shouting like that ??

Yes , the lady with a small baby bump , is non other than our drama queen , sankadevi aka Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada and the man , our handsome hunk ,  what-the man , Arnav Singh Raizada . 

Khushi : Arnav , see na ... she running away from having milk . 

Aashi :(with puppy-dog eyes) Papa , aashi don't like milky ,(making yuck face) its yucky .

Arnav : Khush , leave it na , she doesn't like to drink it ...

Khushi : But it makes her healthy na ?? it is for her own good and she is running here and there... i am tired running. (with puppy-dog eyes)

Arnav : Baby , mamma is right . You need to be healthy to protect your brother na ?? (aashi nodded yes)  then have it quickly . You want to trouble your mamma and bro ??(aashi nodded no) So do what your mamma says okay princess ??(aashi nodded yes smiling)

Aashi had her milk and started to talk with her bro sitting with her mamma in the sofa . Khushi is now 5 months pregnant and has high mood swings . They married six years before and two years after their confession as they wanted to be as comfortable with each other as they were before their seperation . After two years of their marriage Aashi was born and now they are waiting for their Ansh . Not that they have found out about the baby's gender but all three have a gut feeling that their son/bro is arriving in less than four months .

*****************************************************************

2:34 am

ARSHI'S ROOM 

Khushi : Arnie?? wake up !!! Arnie??

SLEEPING

Khushi : Arnav ?? utho na !!

SLEEPING

Khushi : (irritated,shaking him) Laadgovernor ..... utho !!! LAADGOVERNOR UTHOOOO....

(Laadgovernor ... wake up !!! LAADGOVERNOR WAKE UP ...... )

SLEEPING

Irritated she kicked him out of the bed .....

WHAT THE!!!!

Khushi :  Kya (What) what the laadgovernor ?? I am calling you from an hour and you are busy sleeping selling horses ... huhh...

Arnav : Khush what happened ?? Are feeling any pain ??(worried)

Khushi :(lovingly)  nahi arnie !! woh mujhe golgappe khane ka mann kiya na isiliye tumhe uthaya ....

(No arnie !! I just wanted to eat golgappe so I woke you up ...)

Arnav : (sarcastically,muttering to himself) yeah why not???

Khushi : you said something??

Arnav : nahi !! i'll go get it ...

*****************************************************************

The rest of the months went like this as Arnav was now habituated and already knew what was coming for him in the day of her delivery as he has already experienced it at the time of his princess . 

*****************************************************************

Delivery Day

Khushi was being taken to the labor room when a doctor came there..

Doc : Excuse me Mr . Raizada , your doc , i mean dr.lavanya is not available and we only have one doctor , dr.vanraaj available .

Arnav : What the !! no!! no any male doctors should treat my wi....(cut by Khushi)

Khushi : Laa..adgo..ove..rnor here i am shouting in pain and you are busy arguing ?? do what ever you want doc .(with difficulty)

Arnav : Bu...

Khushi : Shut up laadgovernor ....aahhhhh

She was taken to the labor room with Arnav by her side...

AAAHHHH...

Khushi just a little push....

Khushi the baby is almost there....

LAADGOVERNOR .... 

its all bcoz of you .....

 who asked you to make me pregnant ....

 if you want a baby then why are you making you pregnant ....

 make yourself pregnant laadgovernor ..... 

you need to feel the pain so that you won't make me pregnant..

SHUT UP LAAADGOVERNOR .....

were the only words heard in the labor room ending with a baby's cry ..... 

****************************************************************

IN THE WARD

Khushi opened her eyes only to her mamma    and    khushi together . She looked towards her left only to find her hubby watching her lovingly and then towards her right to see her princes looking at her all smiling . (her parents, sister and brother-in-law were in lucknow and now arriving to mumbai hearing about her delivery from Arnav)

KHUSHI...

She heard his husky voice and looked towards him , to find him looking at her already with their cute bundle of love in his arms . She smiled and sat on the bed with help of her hubby . She took their prince , their ansh in her arms and felt him cuddling to her ..... She kissed his chubby cheeks and played with his soft tiny fingers .

Arnav : Thank you Khushi !! Thank you for coming in my life and making it colorful . If you were not there with me I don't know where would I be today .... I LOVE YOU

Khushi : I LOVE YOU TOO...

Aashi : I LOVE YOU THREE MAMMA , PAPA ....

Arshi : We love you four our princess and prince....

Their prince smiled and princess giggled hearing them and they shared a group hug.

They lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER ..... 

Done with the epilogue as well...I know it is so small but still .... sorry, had less time.

Please do VOTE and COMMENT..

Please do check my other story "The Real Khushi" once .

https://www.wattpad.com/story/251459828-fs-the-real-khushi

This is Aayushi Acharya aka @craziest_arshian signing off from the story...

LOVE YOU ALL

STAY SAFE AND HAPPY 

LUV

AAYUSHI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.7K 13
:::COMPLETED::: (03.05.2017) \\SLOW EDITING// #266 in FanFiction on 27th August, 2017 👈🏻 Highest rank till date #59 in Short Story on 16th May...
243K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
125K 6K 40
Arshi Story. A take on how Diwali night could have been a major turning point, bringing joy to everyone's life much sooner. Who will sacrifice? Who w...
473K 17.2K 24
What if Arnav didn't make it to the rooftop in time to witness the scene that broke his heart? How will he deal with Khushi's confession? How will th...