❛ 𝐍 𝐈 𝐇 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐔 𝐌 ❜ �...

By -X-XENN

❝ ᴊᴊʙᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏꜱ. ❝ 𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 ❞ ━ 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗. ❝ 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 ❞ ━ 𝚖... More

『 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝. 』
「 ❝ 𝐉𝐨𝐣𝐨'𝐬 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ∘ ˊˎ -
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 ∘ ˊˎ -
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐮 ∘ ˊˎ -
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 ? 𝐖𝐡𝐨 ? ∘ ˊˎ -
「 ❝ 𝐉𝐨𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐬 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ∘ ˊˎ -
「 ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐢 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ∘ ˊˎ -
「 ❝ 𝐉𝐨𝐅𝐨𝐞𝐬 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ● 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ● ˊˎ -
「 ❝ 𝐋𝐚 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐚 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ● 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ● ˊˎ -
「 ❝ 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ◉ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ◉ ˊˎ -
▌◣ 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ◢ ▌
❯ ❛ ᴅɪᴏ ❜ ❮
❯ ❛ ᴄɪᴏᴄᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴀ & ꜱᴇᴄᴄᴏ ❜ ❮
❯ ❛ ᴄɪᴏᴄᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴀ & ꜱᴇᴄᴄᴏ ɪɪ ❜ ❮

- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 ∘ ˊˎ -

1.6K 59 7
By -X-XENN

━━━━━━━「 ❝ 𝐉𝐨𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐬 ❞ 」━━━━━━━

❝ 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☼ ━━━━━━━

being the respectful boy he is, he wouldn't even ask for something, or infact anything. but the only thing that he wants is just to capture the one who is in charge of his parents deaths.

so when you offered him to stay at your house he was flattered, he doesn't want to be a burden or anything but he really needs comfort at the moment. of course, who wouldn't be scared and sad when you came home one day to find your parents are no longer with you ?, no longer be able to give you advice, no longer be able to comfort you, no longer be able to hug you, spoiling you. heck you even wouldn't even see their smile again.

without Speedwagon you manage to get some clothes for him in his house. you didn't want to bring him here at the moment, he's still sensitive to this. you don't want to provoke it.

so far when he arrived to your house, he was warmly welcomed by your parents. your parents makes sure to never bring out the subject of his parents. ' let the boy rest ' that's what your mom said. he was also told to bath and change his clothes to be more comfortable.

dinner was calm you could say, small talks here and there. you're trying to help him at least be comfortable here. after dinner Speedwagon was busy with your parents while you went straight to your office to began search for the killer. you and your team will began searching for the clue later today although it's already dark. the faster the better they say.

" where are you going Mr. [ M/N ] ? " Speedwagon asked you while you were grabbing your car keys and coat. " i'm gonna be out for a moment, me and my team are going to look for clues, you stay here okay ? ".

" but it's already dark outside, could you wait for tomorrow ? you look tired " Speedwagon argues back. " it's okay, i'm not that tired oh.. and also tell my parents that i will be out and that i will probably be home in 2 or 3 days okay ? " with that you walked out to your car.

several weeks has passed and the murderer has been captured. it's was fairly easy to find the murderer, the first mistake he did was to leave the murder weapon in the house which is a gun. the gun contains fingerprints which was then recognised as his fingerprints. the trial will be held next month much to your dismay, the faster this guy is in jail the better it'll be.

now that the murderer was captured, time to get to the real business. kind of...

" Robert, i need to talk to you about something... " you said to him in the kitchen after washing the dishes while your parents are upstairs. " yes ? " Speedwagon asked as he wipe the plates. " it's about where you're going to stay... i was looking for a child that i can adopt for a while now... are you interested ?... i mean it's okay if you don't want to, i completely understand " you asked him hesitantly.

it would be hard for him to get over his parents death, the incident was like yesterday in his mind. The funeral will be held in 2 weeks, you insisted on paying for it.

".... It would be nice... i suppose... but i don't want to be a burden or anything !.. " you gave him a soft gaze, he has such good manners " no.. Robert you would never be a burden to me... so it's a yes ? " you asked him as he nods with a small smile decorating his face.

it made you so so happy that you hugged him and gave him the biggest smile.

" that's wonderful to hear ".

❝ 𝐂𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☼ ━━━━━━━

the first few days Caesar was still stiff around you and [ H/N ]. he choses his words carefully and for a child, that's impressive. but he's already starting to warm up to [ H/N ], cause' he spends more time with him unlike you, who's busy most of the time. but overtime he is warming up to you.

[ H/N ] is the one who usually pick Caesar up from school and you're the one who takes Caesar to school. after school hours [ H/N ] and Caesar would either bake, watch a movie, clean up the house, or going out to buy groceries and other stuff, they aren't always active around the house, relaxing with each other is most common. in the weekends you're mostly at home either relaxing or doing some extra paper work.

a lot of people fear you because of your cold, stoic personality and would cower away if they saw that icy glare dedicated to them. you never really show emotions to other people, you only show them to the special people in your life, your husband, Caesar and your parents.

Caesar actually likes it. it shows dominance, it's telling people to fuck off and don't mess with his family.

you were also not really good at showing your emotions through words, instead you show your emotions through actions. like kissing [H/N ] every morning before you went to work, giving him lots of gifts, bringing him flowers, occasional hugs here and there, basically showering him with affection.

as for Caesar you would leave little gifts for him in his room if you can't be with him at the moment, you would take him out to a mall and things that he wants, occasional head pats with a smile when he did something that he's proud of, some say you spoil him too much. Caesar's friends are really jealous of him, he gets everything he wants.

but even being spoiled by you he is not a lazy, bratty child like most kids were if they were spoiled by their parents. instead he always helps around, helping his papa prepare dinner for the 3 of you, help clean the house even if his papa told him he don't have to, helping you arrange your papers if it gets too messy.

he was just about to tell you that dinner is ready, but when he walks in your office he sees you organizing your papers... which was all over the place. he immediately went to help.

" dad dinner is ready, papa made pasta ! " he said while still picking up your papers. " alright i'll be down in a minute, you go ahead i can take care of this ".

" okay ! " with that he hands the papers to you and went out of your office.

that night dinner was calming, small talks here and there, talking about their days and everyone is excided for tomorrow, because tomorrow is saturday and you've planned on taking [ H/N ] and Caesar to a beach. it's going to be a nice family bonding.

playing on the sand, making sand castles, buying ice cream, playing volleyball, resting as the sun shines on your face. that was a fun day.

when you forgot your lunch you usually would go to a restaurant and eat there, but other times [ H/N ] and Caesar would come to your work place and gave you your food. they're one call away. it's cute alright.

when [ H/N ] is busy outside and only you and Caesar are at home Caesar would stay in your office if your busy with work, he would sit right next to you if you're watching tv, in short he would stay in the same room as you. he is a clingy child so it's expected.

he would do well in class not just because he wants to be the best in class but he wants to be complimented by [ H/N ] and you, especially you. as said before you are cold and stoic, and you rarely gave compliments. so getting just one compliment from you meant everything to him.

So he would try his very best.

❝ 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐢𝐧 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☼ ━━━━━━━

he. is. shy. that's all.

it's been a few days now and he's still staying in your house, you tried to contact his parents over and over again but every time you tried they wouldn't pick up. you wondered where his parents are, poor Kakyoin is worried to death.

Kakyoin would space out a lot thinking about his parents, you would snap him out of it and reassure him you will try your best to try to contact them. the good thing is that school is off for a while because of renovation, it will only take a month or 2.

you tried to distract Kakyoin by buying him games and comics for him to play and read, it worked tho but the problem is he would spend too much time on it. one time pass midnight you just finished grading some assignments and went to the kitchen to get something to drink, Kakyoin should be asleep right now. he would spend soo much time of the day to play games and would get extremely tired at night and would be out like light at 8 PM.

so you were shocked to see the tv in the living room was lit. after getting some water you went to the living room to check why is it on... only to find Kakyoin sitting on the couch with a blanket over his head while playing a game. ' did he thought that i was asleep ? he played a lot today he should take a rest ' you thought while approaching him putting a hand on his shoulder, startling him.

" Kakyoin... why are you up ? you could play this in the morning... " you asked him as he paused his game and looking up at you. " i um.... can't sleep so... i came down here to continue my game.... and i thought you were asleep ? " Kakyoin answered, expecting to be lectured by you for staying up late.

what shocked him is that you didn't lecture him like most parents would to their child. he admires your calm and soft nature, always staying calm in every situation and handling it like a pro would. even if some of the students would take advantage of that, but you always seem to have a way around them as well.

you would silently give more work or assignments to the said student for being a bad example, also you would tell them to stay a little bit longer after class to have more study session with you, or you could tell them to clean the class for a month straight. but aside from that you're very kind, not hesitating to answer every question asked by your students, not hesitating to help the teacher when they need you to teach their class if they can't do it. it's very obvious who is the favorite teacher in this school.

" do you stay up frequently ? ".

"... i... do... but in my room i have my own setup... so.. i don't get cought... " Kakyoin said nervously to you that made you chuckle a bit seeing his nervousness. " it's okay Kakyoin i'm not mad at you, but you have to know, having 8 hours of sleep is important to you, you're still a child... so would you go up and sleep ? ".

damn you soft spoken bastard. a pretty one tho.

the way you said that just made Kakyoin comply and without wasting anymore time Kakyoin logged out his game, turned the tv off and went upstairs saying " good night " to you.

a month has passed.

a month has passed since Kakyoin has been staying with you.

a month has passed since his parents gone missing.

the police reached out to you, seeing that Kakyoin is staying with you momentarily. they inform you that they found Kakyoin's parents...

body.

in a abandoned mansion far away from Kakyoin's house.

it made Kakyoin cry when you broke out the news to him. he's sad that he wont be able to see his parents again. he locked himself in his room crying for his parents. it took you some time to get him out but you were able to.

after the funeral you were left with a lot in mind. this boy couldn't live alone, he can live in the orphanage but... there is just no way you're gonna let him go... at least not yet.

" Kakyoin i would like to ask you something... ".

" hm ? oh... okay.. ".

" about where are you going to stay... i know you can actually manage on your own in the orphanage but... i can't do that okay ? my poor heart can't take it... so would you... like to live with me ? i understand if you don't want to, it's your decision ".

Kakyoin took a while to answer that... you're a nice and kind person to began with, you've proven that you could take care of him and give him love as a parent would, so.. " yes.... Mr. [ Y/N ]... i... would love to ".

hearing this made you sigh out of relief.

you really didn't want him to be left alone.

❝ 𝐎𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐮 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☼ ━━━━━━━

Mansaku's condition got worse day by day.

his face is no longer unrecognizable.

i suppose that's what he gets for doing not so good things... again, he could just ask you to lend him some money, you wouldn't mind really. but he decided to go that way...

you would stay for a month and would come back to grab some clothes. and you tried your best to take care of them and not affect your teaching schedule.

but in the end you end up moving in with them, to take care of them, Mansaku and the house. taking care of them and work is tiring, but you're doing this for your best friend.

you've been taking care of them for months now, and after those months the boys got really comfortable with you they even accidentally call you dad... but you just brushed it off as an accident.

the everyday schedule is you woke up in the morning at 4 for a morning run, woke up the boys around 6.30, while they got ready you would make breakfast and bentos for them. dropping off the boys at school at 8.30 and you went straight to the gym. you went home around 12 PM and you have to pick up the boys at 12.10 PM. you will make dinner at 7 PM, went to the gym again at 7.20 and finishes at 10 PM. bed time for the boys is at 9 PM but sometimes they would wait for you to come home and then sleep, it's cute tho...

you and the boys would sometimes go outside spending time together like going to a mall to buy some clothes, watching a movie or just take a walk to a park. but you tried to minimize that, you didn't want to leave Mansaku alone at home so much. he's lonely all alone.

there are some people that would try and flirt with you while you were out with the boys... but the boys would just bark at them and shoo them away. it kinda works... it's funny watching Keicho and Okuyasu scare the said person who would try to flirt with you... but the person didn't get the hint... so you calmly said to them that you're not interested... this time they got the hint. :D.

there is also a time when you were picking up the boys from school one of the moms came up to you and tried to flirt. i mean who can resist this tall, handsome, well mannered, gentle of a man ?. well... i wouldn't.

but when Keicho and Oku saw it they immediately began dragging you away. Oku was dragging your hand while Keicho is distracting her by saying ' sorry he's married ' and then proceed to drag you away with Oku.

movie night would often happen. just you, Oku, Keicho and Mansaku enjoying a good movie, Oku would often sit on your lap while watching the movie. he said ' it's comfortable and warm ' with a cheeky smile, while Keicho would just roll his eyes playfully and snuggle closer to you. you're a big guy so you're really warm. meanwhile Mansaku would watch you guys with fondness. he really won the lottery didn't he ?.

you adore these boys so much, you love the both of them equally like your own son.

Oku is very fond of you, he would sometime just follow you around the house while holding your shirt or your pants if your not wearing any shirt. Oku would often be scared when there's a thunderstorm, he would either go to Keicho or you but mostly go to the latter. because Keicho would be scared too, so the both of them ended up running to your room.

when you're not wearing any shirt Oku would stare.... he just admire your fit body, and would want to make his body fit like yours once he's older. even carrying very heavy stuff you don't look troubled at all.

the other thing that he admires about you is your personality, you're soooo kind and gentle, you never yell at them when you're angry.

Mansaku is more than glad to have you as his close friend, but now he considers you as a family member... he is more than glad that you're here to take care of the boys at a time where he can't.

❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☼ ━━━━━━━

the funeral was held a few days ago. there are not many people there, only Bruno, you and your husband and some of Paolo's friends.

even his ex-wife didn't show up. does she has no more respect for him ?, is she too focused with her new family ? or did she wish to not see Bruno again ?.

whatever it is, the funeral is fine without her.

while your husband would be busy with his teaching at school you and Bruno would take care of the flower shop. you only let Bruno help out until you decided which school he should go to. once Bruno heard that he was going to enroll to a school, he immediately flips.

" but padre i don't need to go to school, i could help you take care of the flower shop " Bruno said to you while you were wrapping some flowers in a peach colored wrapping. " i will be fine on my own Bruno, also you are still a child, you should not worry yourself with these kind of stuff. you need to study, learn while you still can... okay ? " you looked at Bruno who has hesitation written on his face, so you came up to him and caress his cheek.

" i will be fine... i'm not going anywhere anytime soon, would you like to go to the school that your papà teaches at ? you can spend more time with him there ". Bruno looked at you, hesitation still written on his face, " okay.... i guess it's better if i go there... but you have to promise me that you'll be fine ! ".

you chuckle a bit at his remark and ruffles his hair, " i will... ". the next week Bruno was already attending school, him waking up in the morning and went to school with your husband while you went to the flower shop.

everyone is busy, especially you. while [ H/N ] and Bruno have saturday and sunday free, you don't, you still need to be at your flower shop. but on those weekdays [ H/N ] and Bruno would help out in the flower shop, soo you're not lonely.

other times you would close the flower shop and spend time with [ H/N ] and Bruno at home or other places. you liked going to a carnival with them, going to most of the rides, winning some plushies, buying some cotton candy and getting other prizes. or you could go to a cafe nearby, just to relax a bit.

other times you would just stay home, just chilling. like helping [ H/N ] and Bruno cook, clean the house or just watch a movie with them. now... now... the both of them are basically the one ' taking care of you ', they are like your moms.

they will take care of you like you're they're child... you're suppose to be the man of the family here... ehh guess not...

perhaps...

but on other times you are the tank of the family, someone flirt with [ H/N ] ? oop- they're gone, someone is making fun of Bruno ? * stands behind Bruno, arms crossed and with an intimidating face *, when Bruno looked at you, you gave him a smile and pat his head " come, let's go... you're papà is making us some food ! ". who said that you can't be scary at times ?.

on a rainy day Bruno would be squished between you and [ H/N ] on the couch while watching movies, " are you still cold Bruno ? okay, okay i will get more blankets ", " do you want some hot tea ? ", " come... we'll hug you ".

best family ?

hell yeah.

━━━━━━━ ○ ━━━━━━━

━ ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ━

━ ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ɪꜰ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏꜰꜰᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ━

━ ₃₆₅₉ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ━

━━━━━━━ ○ ━━━━━━━

━ 𝙭𝙚𝙣.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...