FAMILY PACKAGE ( DISCONTINUED)

By SitaMah7

Rishi , please don't leave me alone rishi... I am scared rishi... I won't leave you, my love... No matter wha... More

NOTE
CAST..
THE GIRLS
THE GUY
FIRST MEET
GUESTS
SLEEPLESS
MET WITH EACH OTHER
HARVEST HURT
PONGALO PONGAL
NEW MEET
💍ENGAGED💍
BACHELOR'S PARTY
OOPS!!
AN ABRUPT END

WELCOME TO TRICHY

65 7 11
By SitaMah7

"ah waterfall! Shiva!" Stacy shouted and woke up with a jerk.

"At last! Only because of you there is water scarcity in Chennai stace!" Dakshi told keeping the empty vessel down. Stacy can't get up so easily. Every day water wash has to be done!

"Hmm and why the hell you are wearing Shiva's shirt huh. It's been a month since your break up. Naaz, no need of buying dust cloth. Tear that shirt off and use as rags." I said.

"Baby baby please baby. I am not getting through that." She made her baby face.

"After long hours of cries too! Wow!" Naaz said.

"Naaz you too?" Stacy made her fake shock face.

"If you are there in the bed for a minute more, get ready to take beatings of Alice tomorrow."

Alice was like her first mother before we met. Then i became her mother.

"Shot i forgot man. Dakshi change the sheets please."

"Stace Don't wear your jeans. We are going to a wedding." I said lighting lamps for prayer. I won't get out of my house without doing my prayers. It is my morning ritual.

Stacy.

"It's our friend's wedding lakku. Why are you wearing a saree?"

"Actually speaking, you too should have worn it, Stace." Dakshi said.

"Then who will ride the bike dakshi?"

"We have something called public transport."

"Yeah to waste time in changing two buses right lakku."

"If you are done we can avoid getting late." I intervened or this might take a month to finish their argument.

"Pass the key Naaz and yeah.." Stace said standing at the door wearing her heels with me as her support.

"Pack our bags too. I love you Naaz." We both said in chorus.

"Every single time guys!!" She whined
"Have lunch. Call when you both leave okay. Bye."

People were looking awkwardly at the signal murmuring to themselves. Stacy was driving my Enfield and i was at the back.

Can't girls ride bike?
To hell with their thoughts we were lesbians. Nasty people!

I told her to concentrate on the road not on their thinking.

We reached the Church, parked our bike and prayed for a while.
Crowd assembled and Alice came with her father.

"Stace, Alice looks like an angel di." I said.

"Leave Alice. Look there at groom's side. He looks so dashing right. Not my taste. He'll suit you. High class he seems." She nudged my arm looking at a guy in formals.

"Stace we are in a wedding. Behave!" I warned.

"We can't get such opportunity anywhere except a wedding, baby." She gave a dramatic expression.

"You won't change." I rolled my eyes.

"Atleast look at him once."

He was really handsome in formals. Black hair, trimmed beard, can't say anymore. He looked handsome unreasonablely.

My cheeks heated up giving a pink tinch to my face. I averted my gaze to the couple who were taking vows.

"What say?" She whispered.

"Yes or no?" She again told toe me.

"You are mad Stace." I hit her hand.
"Just look at your pink candy face. " She pointed my face.

"Shut up."

"He's checking you out."

"Drool party!"

"You like him!!"

"You wish."

"I think he would come and talk."

"If we are stalked"

"He's coming here. Talk nice and make it done."

"Enough Stace."

I thought he would take my name and start but, to my small surprise he called Stacy!! Then why he checked me out?

Naasama poda. (You will rot.)

I got annoyed when he asked is it my grandmother's name? Stace's reaction changed when snapped at him.

"Baby no." She whispered.

I got more annoyed when he was talk to her.. not me.

Sight adikka oruthi kadala poda oruthi ah! Mavane!( checking out a girl and flirting with other! You guy!)

He stole glances from me as i ignored the both talking members.

Even if i stand here watching them talk, i would yell at that man, Rishi

I told calmly avoiding his courtesy of giving a lift, bid ourselves and dragged Stace out.

"You missed it lakku. He was a nice guy."

"As if you grabbed it."

"I won't. I fixed him for you."

"Is he a banquet hall?" I questioned her in confusion.

"No, i suppose he owns some, looking at his demeanor. Plus he was sweet when we talked. See good men are rare like 100%gold jewelry . Grab them before they are snatched away." She told like a gold merchant.

"Now you grab the keys so that we can beg our HR to give us festive leave."

We both are going to our native Srirangam, Trichy. Dakshi and Naaz have left in noon itself. Naaz is also in Trichy but in sub urban region. Dakshi left for Nellore. All of them for the same reason, Pongal.

What ever happens we all leave five days beforehand for every festival. Stace always come with me. She is a member of our family.

Our bags were already packed by Naaz. My back pack was light as i didn't carry much clothes. I have mine at our house only. Just some spare dresses. Stacy took a lot of clothes. For 10 days she took 25 pair of dress.

Dakshi and Naaz messaged us "reached".
With this we got ready in jeans top along with jacket and coolers and left for hospital to ask for leave.

After a lot of begs, considers and conditions, that HR devil gave us holiday.

"Now she gave, later she'll cover us with files, OPD, treatment and tests. Bloody devil 👿👿"

"If she goes home by night.." we showed what we had in our hand and smiled brightly.

We both stole her phone and house keys, locked her cabin from outside and flat tyred all four tyres her car.

"Let's see how she leaves this place Tonight!!" She said mischeviously.

Just then I got a call from mom.
"Shit shit."

"Lakshmi.." I heard a stern voice.

"Haan amma"

"What is the train timing?"

"Huh train ah 10.30 ma. Rockfort express." Thank god.

I lied. I love bike rides. But mom tells it is not safe to do night rides. Usually we go like this ,before we got caught in middle of Highway last year.

"Call me when you board okay. We both left."

"Ok ma I'll call."

For an hour till traffic subsides Stace was riding. We stopped at highway hotel to have light dinner. Stacy always digs something in for every three hours. Her light dinner was mushroom fried rice which can be eaten by two people.

Now that she has eaten she will get drowsy after some time.

"Where the train reached?" Again amma called.

"Huh Chengalpattu toll gate" I blurted in ecstasy of having tea.

"What?"

" I meant Chengalpattu outer ma" wow. I covered nicely.

"Where is Stacy?"

"She slept already." She can't manage lies.

"What can I hear vehicle sounds?"

"I said na train is in outer. I'll keep it now I am going to sleep. I'll call when I reach Trichy. bye"I said in a go and cut it.

"Ugg managing my mom is so difficult! Come let's leave." I sighed igniting the bike.

And vroom...

What a feeling this bike ride gives!

Cold air hitting my face every single second.
Having unknown childish bike race with other cars, overtaking them.
With twisting accelerator and gears and increasing the speed, it gives a slight delight with a small jerk.
Travelling in midnight with pale moon in between of the black dark sky shining.
Travelling through blank lone roads with guts increasing to double.
Stacy's talks against the wind making you laugh.
And most importantly, the chai breaks and selfies in between relishing the journey!! What to tell!!

A/n: Along with this they are using safety measures too.
Helmets and all!!

Important though!

Day dawned with morning rays reflecting on my coolers and pure Village fresh air blowing up in my nostrils automatically made the gears twist speeding up the bike crossing the bridge.

My eyes went upto The board on the highway and I smiled.

The cleanest city in India.

"Welcome to Tiruchirapalli"

*******

Hi friends

How was the chapter?

How was lakku's pov for Rishi's move?

One question umm actually two..

Whatdo you feel about bike rides?

And the types of people at the wedding?

Next chapter would be full of fun.

Target- 20 votes, 150 reads

Until then

Follow, comment, vote and share

Byee👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.5K 70
#1 in India marriage #1 in parth #1 in Nandini #1 in south Indian #6 in fan fiction #3 in soulmates This is a story based on how a forced marriage l...
4.4K 392 21
"You said that you hated me," I said to him. "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was. You've made my life peaceful and happy. Your smile softe...
386K 12.1K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
321K 11.9K 36
Highest rank: 20 in romance on 30/11/16. 52 in romance on 10/02/17 76 in care 90 in indian 99 in romance on 17/07/17 273 in togetherness Hiii everybo...