Multiversal Clash (Multiverse...

Da CruderPlace13

C and Ohma have both made it back home, and now C reveals a plan he's had in the works for a long time. The M... Altro

Cutting Threads Recap
Straight to the Punch Recap
Prologue
Chapter 1: Worthy
Chapter 2: Invitation
Chapter 3: Preparations Completed
Chapter 4: Fan Favorite Faces
Chapter 5: The Blue Eyed Blade
Chapter 6: Two Assholes Start Swinging
Chapter 7: Bystander Forced to Action
Discussion: C Vs. The Guest Characters
Chapter 8: Fairgrounds
Announcement
Chapter 9: F/M/K
Chapter 10: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
Chapter 11: Familial Bonds
Chapter 13: Semifinals!
Chapter 14: Father of the Year
Chapter 15: Practice Is Over
Chapter 16: Transcending Fear
Epilogue

Chapter 12: E's Curve ball

93 3 1
Da CruderPlace13

C POV

Noth: Guys we're taking massive hits here in the Southside!

X: Pinned down at the North! These things don't stop!

I was fuckin losing it to put it lightly. A series of these absolutely disgusting creatures that looked like orange sludge decided "Yes I will mimic animals and turn the nightmare fuel dial up so much it breaks the scale." They were all huge and covered in claws and teeth, but worst of all they decided to feast upon every living thing they could get their disgusting slime covered claws on. I obviously was disgusted and very angry. I grabbed the rhino looking creature and threw him so hard he slammed into a building and turned to paste. I take out my phone and look at the map. These things were everywhere, and they showed no sign of slowing down. I checked all of our locations and saw that we were spread out thin.

C: Guys I'd hate to say it, but we may have to consider the idea of abandoning the city.

Krystal: A lot of people won't! We'll never get them to leave behind their families fortunes.

E: Then we'll have to leave them...

Twist: For now we have to get the non elementals out! They can't fight these things off! The families should all help us out if we can guarantee their less powerful members lives.

Noth: You're on to something kid! Everyone keep killing these damn things, but remember civilian rescue is our top priority!

Warren slides behind me and shoots a blast of high pressure water right at a creature the size of an elephant.

Warren: C if the city is this bad off what about my mom?

C: I'll cover this sector. You go get her. I'll disable your tracker, but your comm line is still open to me got it?

Warren: Yessir.

C: Go!

Warren surfs towards his home as I make up for his absence.

Flashback Over

I open my eyes and yawn. I then push myself up and stretch. The sound of snores catches my attention and I look over and see Ryuko sleeping beside me. I look at the clock on the table by the bed.  2 Am? Damn! I sigh and get out of bed. I see that I'm still in the clothes I was wearing earlier, so I just leave. I walk out of the room and head downstairs and into the the kitchen. I get a glass of water and down it in one gulp. I then clean the glass and put it on the drying rack. I walk out the backdoor and just aimlessly walk around. As I walk I notice a presence behind me. I turn around and see Ito in a pair of white shorts, a black tank top, with his goggles on, and his sword on his back.

C: What's up?

Ito: I saw you walk outside, and I wanted to see if everything was okay.

C: Yeah I'm good, just woke up and wanted a walk I guess.

Ito: Well I hope you don't mind me joining you considering I'm already here.

C: Nah come on. I was just going to visit some friends.

Ito: Friends?

I don't respond and instead keep walking towards the woods that surround the entire mansion and arena. Ito catches up and walks beside me as we keep going. The forest gets thicker and thicker until we eventually reach a clearing. I keep walking as Ito looks around. Fireflies, small jellyfish, and bioluminescent birds are gently fly around illuminating the area in a gentle sea of cool colors. I walk up to the six graves and crouch down. I place a different colored rose on all of them. A purple rose on my mother's, a blue one on my stepdad's, a red one on my younger brother's, a green one on my youngest brother's, a white one on Vita's, and a black one on Siwang's. Ito walks up behind me and puts a hand on my shoulder. He kneels down beside me and I put a hand on his shoulder.

C: That's your grandmother's, your grandfather's, and both of your uncles's.

Ito: Vita's and Siwang's as well. I learned a little bit about them from the files you kept although admittedly not a lot of them survived. They gave their life for you, right?

C: Yeah..they were like family. That's why they're here.

We sit there in silence for a little bit longer until I push myself back to my feet and open a portal. Ito stands up straight and follows me as I walk into it. As we walk out the portal I close it behind us and head into the house with Ito. I pat his back and smile at him.

C: I'm going to try and get some more sleep.

Ito: Good night Father.

C: Night kiddo.

I go to my room and see Ryuko tossing and turning while reaching all around her. I smile and take off my clothes before joining her in bed. She turns over and feels me before pulling me close to her. I kiss the top of her head and hold her close as I start to drift off.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ito training

Narrator POV

Summer, Weiss, Satsuki, and Soroi are all in the kitchen working on breakfast when C walks through the door with messy hair and shirtless. He seems practically dead on his feet as he sits on a stool and lays his head on the island in the center of the room.

Weiss: Why are you half naked?!

C: No yelling tired just woke up coffee please.

Summer: You must have stayed up late last night.

C: mmmm

Satsuki: I'll take it Ryuko is still asleep.

C: Mmmmm

Soroi: How do you take your coffee sir.

C: Half and half please.

Soroi: Right away.

Soroi makes the coffee while Summer sits down beside C and pets his messy hair.

Summer: It's kinda cute seeing you like this. You look like a child.

Weiss: And he's acting like one as well.

C: ughh.

Satsuki: It is quite refreshing knowing that even you have some flaws, little brother.

C: Older...older than you.

Satsuki: Sure you are.

Soroi: Here you are Master C.

He places the coffee down in front of C. The smell of addicting caffeinated drink immediately makes C sit up and takes the cup of mildly warm liquid. He starts downing it until it's all gone and then sets the cup down with a sigh. His eyes widen and he smirks.

C:WOOOO!! THAT'S THAT GOOD SHIT!!

C immediately does three backflips, lands in a superhero pose, and flexes making a small shockwave.

C: Gottagetreadyforthetournamentcya!

He then takes off leaving everyone in the kitchen mostly confused. Weiss scoffs with a smile as Satsuki chuckles.

Weiss: That dolt showing off this early.

Soroi: Well it would appear he enjoyed the coffee.

Satsuki: Yes, it would.

Summer: Swear...

C dashes up the stairs where he runs into most of the guests.

C: Morning Blue eyed blade!

Adriel: Hey.

He dashes past Adriel.

C: Morning Bystander!

Kai: Hi.

C keeps going.

C: Hey asshole.

Kiru: OI! Calm the fuck down it's to early for your shit!!

C: Whatever!

He keeps dashing until he runs into the person he was looking for. He stops right in front of Ohma. Ohma holds on to Mako to make sure the force of C stopping didn't blow her away.

C: Hey.

Ohma: Hey.

A silence overtook the hallway as they stared each other down.

C: I'm going to run right through you.

Ohma: You're going down.

C smirks and then waves at Mako.

C: Hey bestie.

Mako: Hey C!

C then dashes back to his room. He scoops up Ryuko who's still sound asleep or rather she was. She stirs and opens her eyes before looking up at C and leaning into his chest as he holds her bridal style. He carries her to the bathroom and sets her on the bathroom counter. She reaches out her arms for him, but he simply kisses her cheek and starts up the shower. She rubs her eyes and then sees him getting into the shower. She takes off her pajamas and steps in after him. She wraps her arms around him and lays her head right above his abs. He pets her hair and hugs her back as the warm water falls on them.

Small timeskip brought to you by Chibi Arsenic sleeping

After their shower the duo decided to head downstairs and grab some breakfast, but not before stopping at Arsenic's room to make sure the kid was awake. C knocks on the door and then walks into the room. Once inside he sees Arsenic still laying in his bed. C walks over and picks the kid up. Arsenic lays his head on C's shoulder and gently grabs his hair. C takes Arsenic to the bathroom and cuts the water on for him. He gets it just warm enough to not burn him and then shakes the kid awake.

C: C'mon kiddo you didn't have a shower last night. Wake up.

Arsenic opens his eyes and rubs them with a yawn.

Arsenic: Morning.

C: You alive?

Arsenic: Mhmm.

C: Okay I'll be outside waiting for you to get done.

Arsenic: Yessir.

C leaves the bathroom, closes the door behind him, and opens the bedroom door. Ryuko looks up from her phone and puts it away.

Ryuko: He up?

C: He's in the shower now.

Ryuko nods as C leans on the wall beside her. She leans on his side as C pulls out of his phone. They take a picture and then scroll through some of the pictures and videos in C's gallery when they see a video of C beating Yang and Mercury in the Vytal Festival.

Ryuko: Hey wait you didn't have your phone when you went to REM.

C: Yeah you're right, but I had this video sent to me on my scroll and when I got back X and I put everything on my scroll into my phone.

Ryuko: Cool.

After about ten minutes Arsenic comes out dressed and with a wet head and tail. C smirks and stops the kid before reaching into a portal and pulling out a towel. C dries off Arsenic's hair and tail. He then pets the kid's head making his tail wag. Ryuko smiles at the sight as C puts Arsenic on his shoulders and runs off. Ryuko rolls her eyes with a smirk and chases after them. They eventually make it to the game room where they see Blake, Yang, Ruby, Weiss, Hikari, and Mako. He stops in front of them as Arsenic giggles and Ryuko enters the room.

C: Yo team RWBY, Bestie, and Nightlight what's up?

Arsenic: Hi.

Ryuko: Hey.

They all exchange greetings and then C smirks at Yang and Ruby.

C: Imoto, Bombshell, you ready to lose?

Yang: I am not losing now.

Ruby: Pfft Yeah right, you're both going down!

Yang: We'll see if you can back it up little sis.

C: I won't be holding back even if it is both of you.

Yang: I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yang, C, and Ruby all have a stare down before C smiles and wraps his arms around both of them with a laugh. They both hug him back and laugh with him as Ryuko giggles at the childish sight. Yin walks in and knocks on the door frame to get everyone's attention.

Yin: Hey Summer sent me, breakfast is ready.

C: Oh yeah like Summer cooked it. I'm confident she can't make toast in a toaster without burning it.

Ruby punches C in the shoulder.

Ruby: That's my mom you're talking about!

C: But

Yang: He's not wrong.

Ruby gasps dramatically.

Ruby: TRAITOR!

C: Alright alright let's head to the dining room.

They all make their way there and by the time they arrive everyone else is already there aside from E. As they walk in E is right behind them with a brownie in his hand. He eats that and sits at the table with a goofy smile on his face.

E: I'm starving man.

X: How many of those did you eat?

E: Well ya know I was only going to eat one, but then I got hungry so I had more, but then I got hungry again.

X: How many?

E: Eight?

C: Is that a question or an answer?

E: Hehehe yeah.

Arsenic: Do you have more brownies?

E: Hehehe always.

Arsenic: Can-

C & Yang: No way!

Arsenic: Aww.

Arsenic pouts cutely before Summer puts a plate in front of him. On the plate were three muffins.

Summer: I might not have brownies, but I do have chocolate chip muffins.

Arsenic's eyes light up as he grabs one and takes a bite. His tail wags as Summer pets his ears. She stops and places a tray on the center of the table.

C: Who made these?

Summer: Me. I might not be a good cook, but I'm a great baker. I didn't make the rest of it though, but I tried.

Satsuki: Unfortunately we had to take her off of cooking duty after the bacon incident.

Ryuko: Bacon incident?

Inumuta: Long story short her bacon was inedible.

Summer: It wasn't that bad.

Sanageyama: It was hard enough to break glass, but it also turned to ash the second you bit it.

Summer: Okay it was bad.

Everyone laughs as they all keep up a series of conversations throughout breakfast.

Ito: So what's with the trophy room?

Blake: The what?

Ito: The trophy room it's downstairs, pretty far out the way too.

C: It's filled with things that belonged to the enemies I've beaten.

Ryuko: Really?

C: Yep. It's got Roman's cane and hat, Neo's parasol, pieces of Adam's mask and sword, a cape from a king of evil, a hockey mask from a serial killer, a glove and hat from a dream demon, and a lot of other stuff.

Jaune: Why keep that stuff? Wouldn't you not want to be reminded of all the people who hurt you?

C: No not really. If anything it's a symbol of the challenges I've overcome. It doesn't bother me to see those things. The memorial room is a different story.

Yin: What's that?

C: It's a room with belongings to friends and family we've lost. A constant reminder of why I need to be strong.

A silence fills the room after that was dropped.

Kiru: Way to kill the mood, you stupid bastard.

Summer, Arsenic, Ruby: SWEAR!

Kiru: Oh my God!

Everyone gets a laugh out of that. Ghira Belladonna looks over at C.

Ghira: I admire your commitment to helping others and protecting your loved ones.

Tai: It is a good trait.

Raven: Makes sense considering the rant you went on when we fought.

C simply shrugs and rubs the back of his neck with a laugh.

Ryuko: Speaking of which, I wanna know why someone else's mom is beating on my man!

C: Wait. With the way you worded that was it okay that your mom did it?

Ryuko: Hell no!

Raven: I... I admit it was wrong of me to fight him, but at the moment that seemed like the best choice.

C: Aw. Momma bird does have a heart.

Raven glares at C and he simply smirks back with his eyebrows raised.

C: Calm down, Raven. I'm just messing with you.

X checks the time on his phone before standing up from the table.

X: I hate to be a buzz kill, but if we are going to get the semifinals and the finals done today we should get moving.

C: Alright.

We all got up and headed to the arena. The six fighters in the semifinals all gather in the arena with E.

E: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN BOYS AND GIRLS WE ARE AT THE FINAL STRETCH OF THE TOURNAMENT! C, RUBY, YANG, ITO, ARSENIC, AND OHMA ARE OUR TOP SIX!

The audience claps and cheers.

E: Now! Anyone who knows me knows I don't do anything straight, and X and I are in charge, SO we decided to do something simple to shake it up.

He pulls out a coin.

E: A coin toss to see who battles first. Ohma! C! Heads or tails?

At the exact same time they both respond.

C/Ohma: Tails/Heads

E flips the coin through the air and then catches it. He uncovers the coin on his hand and reveals it to be...

...
..
.

E: TAILS! C, RUBY, YANG! YOU'RE ALL UP!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

50.9K 546 35
Crossover Bullies x Abused and Bullied Male Reader x Kaiju Defenders When Ryu Tanaka the Great Grandson of Tomoyuki Tanaka been bullied by Team RWBY...
4.2K 192 41
This is the story of many universes and the journeys of heroes and antiheroes all trying to do their best. The story of a girl trying to avenge her f...
37K 500 7
Do you ever believe in the multiverse theory? The theory that are multiple dimensions where any and every single possibilities are endless? Sounds c...
639 160 24
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...