Viper's Girl |Complete|

Por KatCWrites

* Book 1 in the Viper series. Living in Mexico with her Mexican father Gabriella 'Ella' Vargas is fresh out... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 59

14K 515 56
Por KatCWrites

It's been two days since we told everyone we're expecting a baby. First, we told the Shelby's at family dinner and the next day we told Abuelo over lunch.

Abuelo was surprised much the same as everyone else, but he was excited to be part of it all.

Today we're helping Abuelo move into his new house, we have furniture trucks arriving and all hands on deck in the form of the Viper boys coming to help put everything together and in place. Abuelo is really excited about the move, he's visited the house twice already and meet his new neighbors who he seems to get along well with.

"Your phone baby girl." Ace calls from downstairs.

Skipping down the steps I make my way into the kitchen and pick it up only to find it's a private number calling. "Hello Ella speaking."

"Ella it's Alyssa, I just wanted to let you know I got the bloods back and everything is perfect, you're carrying a perfectly healthy baby, and your healthy as well."

"Oh thank god, I'm so glad to hear that." I smile. "Thank you so, so much for looking at the results for me."

"Your welcome hon, I just wanted to let you know. Let me know when you'd like to know the sex and I can tell you, I have the perfect image."

"One second." I say before turning to Ace and pull the phone away from my lips. "Do you want to know the sex?"

"If your ready, I'm ready." He nods.

Pulling the phone back to my lips I speak once more. "I'll put you on speaker and you can tell us now." I tell her as I place the phone on speaker and sit it down. "Okay ready." I bite down on my bottom lip.

"It's a girl, a perfect, healthy, baby girl."

"A girl?" I gasp.

"A girl." She repeats. "I'll leave you to celebrate." She says before hanging up.

Looking toward Ace, I watch as he drops his head, I can tell his crying, and I feel my stomach drop. I know that having a son is important in the mafia world; I know the rules are you're meant to have a son first so he can take over, not that you get to pick your baby's gender, but I didn't realize how much he wanted a boy until now.

"Ace." I place my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I promise we'll keep having babies until I give you a son."

"Huh?" He asks looking up at me and he wipes his tears.

"I had no idea you'd be so disappointed."

"Disappointed? Baby I'm not disappointed, I'm happy and I fucking hate crying, I don't cry." He chuckles as he wraps his arms around me. "We're having a baby girl, and she's healthy, that's all I wanted."

"Y-your not disappointed?"

"God no." He shakes his head. "I'm a little scared maybe, we're about to bring a mini you into world, she'll be beautiful and smart and have boys falling at her feet and then I'm going to have to play the bad guy and tell her she can't date, and probably kill any boy who tries to date her." He shrugs.

"Ace, you will not kill boys who want to date her." I giggle.

"Oh, but I will." He raises a brow. "Don't think for a second I won't."

"And what if she doesn't need Daddy's protection because she's a boss babe who can handle her own?" I raise a brow back at him.

"Because if there is one thing I know for sure, Storm Katherine Shelby is always going to need her Daddy around and her Mommy too." He smiles as he places his hand on my stomach.

"Storm Katherine?" I smile up at him. "We're really going to name her Storm? And Katherine, you want her middle name to be Katherine?"

"I loved it from the moment you mentioned it in the spa that night, and of course I want her middle name to be Katherine in memory of your Mom, what other name would be possibly use?"

"It's perfect." I smile once more. "Storm Shelby, it has a really nice ring to it."

"Mmm, much like Ella Shelby." He grins as he presses a kiss to my lips. "Speaking of which, it would seem we're following in Mom and Dad's footsteps again, they had to hold off on their wedding twice because they fell pregnant with Killen and Jordan." He chuckles softly.

"We don't have to wait." I say softly as I run my hands up his arms and wrap my arms around his neck. "I'd marry you tomorrow if you wanted me to."

"What? Just the two of us?"

"Or just a very small group of us, just the Shelby's, a few friends like Grayson and his family and Nat and Riley and of course my Grandpa and the Cruze's"

"You'd really be happy with that? Something small? Because Mafia weddings are usually huge, millions of dollars get spent on food and dresses and god knows what else."

"When have I ever been the type of girl who wants millions of dollars spent on something so silly? And wedding dresses? Don't you only need one?" I giggle softly. "No Ace, I don't want or need any of that, all I need is our family and our friends and you, that's all I've ever needed, but if you want the big mafia wedding I get it, and that's what we'll do."

"No, I don't want that at all." He shakes his head. "What you're suggesting makes perfect sense to me, so let's do it. Let's get everyone on the jet and travel somewhere and let's get married."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Wherever you want baby girl, Vegas, New York, hell Paris if you want, Mexico, Florida?"

"How do you feel about going back to Mexico? We could get married at the resort, the same place you asked me to marry you? It's a short flight for all of us coming from different locations."

"I think it sounds perfect." He leans down pressing a kiss to my lips. "I'll call them now and have it arranged, we'll fly back next weekend."

***

"Thanks for coming to lunch at such short notice." I smile.

"Your welcome, but what was the rush?" Jordan asks with a smile, Bella sitting on the left of her and willow on the right.

"Ace and I are getting married." I pause for a moment "Next weekend at the same Mexican resort he asked me to marry him in."

"Next weekend?" Jordan gasps. "As in a week's time? As in next week you're marrying Ace?"

"Yes." I nod my head with a smile. "We've decided to have a very small sun set ceremony and dinner on the beach with all of you of course and a few others. And so I called you here last minute because I'm wondering if you'd come and help me pick a wedding dress?"

"Honey, of course we'll help you!" Bella exclaims with a smile. "This is all happening so quickly I can't believe it, your about to be my daughter-in-law."

"And our sister!" Jordan giggles. "Awww Ells I'm so happy, I'm going to cry again." She takes my hand across the table. "Let's go and get you a dress."

"Lets do it." I stand to my feet. "Oh, and we'll also need two bridesmaid's dresses." I giggle.

Both Willow and Jordan look up at me with the same puzzled expression.

"You two, duh!" I laugh. "Will you be my bridesmaids?"

"Of course!" They answer in unison and jump up from their seats.

As they walk toward me. I wrap my arms around both of them in a group hug and pull back holding one of their hands each in mine.

"Willow, I hate to do this to you but your partnered with Killen, Jordan your with Grayson." I grin.

"Oh funny about that." Willow smirks as we exit the café together and head for the bridal store which is located on the same street.

"How many people in total are coming?" Bella asks as we walk down the street.

"I guess that depends on how Ace's conversations go today, but twenty all going to plan, plus baby Poppy is coming with Grayson. I just hope Killen will be there." I sigh softly.

"Why the hell wouldn't Killen be there? He's our brother, he's about to be your brother." Willow knits her brows together.

"And didn't you just say he's one of Ace's groomsmen?"

"Yes, but Ace doesn't want Farah at the wedding, and so when he talks to Killen about it, he might be upset with us and not want to come."

"I don't think so, Killen loves you and he loves Ace, he'll be there for sure." Jordan assures.

"Who else are you doubting? You said conversations?" Bella questions.

"I don't think Lottie likes me very much, I doubt she'll come, so that would be her and Mila out, but Ace was going to call her today, so I guess we'll find out later."

"Well, No matter what we'll be there and I can't wait to share in this day with you both, thanks for letting us be a part of it." Bella smiles.

"Bella of course! I would never do it without you guys, we're family."

"Hello ladies, how can I help you today?" A friendly sales assistant smiles as we enter the store.

"I need three dresses for my daughters, two bridesmaid dresses and a wedding dress." Bella smiles as she wraps her arm around me.

"Well you've come to the right place." She smiles "And Congratulations, when's they big day?" She addresses me.

"It's next weekend."

"Oh my, we don't have much time to waste do we? Come right this way and let's get you into some gowns." She says before turning and heading for the back of the store, allowing us all to follow her.

"Did you have anything in mind? Maybe a particular style?"

"Not exactly, but I don't want anything too over the top, something simple, and elegant."

"Simple but elegant, we can do that." She smiles "And for the bridesmaid dresses?"

"Same, simple and elegant, the girls can choose the color and style, I don't mind."

"You must be the most laid back bride we've ever had in the store." She jokes.

"It doesn't matter to me what I wear or what the girls wear, all that matters is I'm marrying the man of my dreams."

"Do you have a budget you need to stick to?"

"I was thinking nothing over a thousand dollars."

"No budget." Bella interrupts. "Jex and I will pay for your dress, just like we'll pay for Jordans and Willows when they get married." She smiles, then turns to the sales assistant. "Don't even tell her the prices, whatever she loves she gets, no matter the cost."

"Okay, perfect." The sales assistant smiles once more. "I'll be back in a moment."

"Bella you really don't have to do that, I don't expect you and Jex to pay for my dress"

"Honey" she shakes her head with a grin. "We love you, and your our daughter, I promised you I'd look after you and that's what I'm going to do, money isn't an issue for us so don't worry about it."

"Thank-you." I smile as I step forward and wrap my arms around her. "And thank you for being here with me and helping me choose."

"Thank you for asking me and letting me be a part of it. I'm so glad you're marrying my son."

"Alright, I've pulled a few from the racks out the back so we can take a look at these and see how you like them, if they're not enough I can try something else, or if you think they're too extra for what you were thinking I have other options." The assistant says as she steps back into the room and hangs the dresses in a rack on the enormous dressing room.

"Thank-you." I smile as I step into the dressing room.

"Have a look and see if there is one you might like to try first." The assistant says as she closes the curtains.

Pulling out the dresses which are wrapped in large plastic style bags, I admire each one, they're all beautiful, stunning even, but of all the dresses, one catches my eye.

"I think I'd like to try this one first." I tell the assistant.

"It's beautiful isn't it, that one arrived an hour ago." She smiles. "Get yourself undressed and we'll get you in the first dress."

Slowly I pull my dress over my head and hang it over the chair to the left to me. I then turn my back to the assistant and remove my bra, throwing it onto the chair.

"Alright, arms up and I'll pop it over the top of your head and then I'll do it up."

Raising my arms, I allow the assistant to side the dress over my head. Once it's over, I lower my arms, but keep my back to her as she buttons and zips the back.

"It fits you perfectly, you wouldn't need alterations. Are you ready to see yourself?"

"Yes, please."

Slowly she turns me toward the mirror and I take in the sight of myself in a wedding dress.

It's a floor-length gown in pure white, with a lace bodice and an illusion neck line making the dress look as if it's cut into a V and is strapless, however it's actually held by skin color material which goes over the shoulders and keeps you supported and the top in place. At the bottom of the bodice, the dress pulls in at the waist, then puffs over the hips, layers of tulle cascading to the floor.

I've never felt so beautiful, it's more than I could have ever imagined. It's simple but elegant, breath-taking but not over the top.

"How do you feel? Would you like to show the family?" The assistant questions.

"Yes, I think they'd love to see it."

The assistant pulls the curtain open, and I make my way back into the main room, a shy smile on my face. "What do you think?"

Turning, the girls all look toward me. "Ella, oh my god. l- I have no words." Jordan smiles.

"You look incredible and like a bride, I love it." Willow smiles "Ace is going to cry when he sees you."

"I have never seen you look so beautiful." Bella smiles.

"Spin, show us the back." Jordan encourages.

Spinning around with a smile, I show off the dress, and allow them to see the back, which is the same skin color material covered in the lace pattern from the bodice.

"It' fits you so perfectly, it was as if it was made for you." Bella speaks as she takes in the dress. "How do you feel about it?"

"I love it." I tell her as I turn back toward them and pat down the soft tulle. "It's simple but elegant, and as Willow said I really look like a bride, but it's not a huge princess gown which I didn't want." Looking in the mirror once more, I smile. "I think Mom would really like this one too."

"I think she would as well." Jordan nods with a smile.

"Do you feel like you want to try on any others?" Bella questions.

"No, I think I'd just confuse myself. I think this is the dress, it only came in an hour ago, it fits me perfectly in every possible way, it's beautiful and I can't wait to marry Ace in this dress, this is the dress." I nod as a tear slides down my cheek.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.3M 122K 68
🥇 Highest Rankings: #1 Action #1 Chicklit #1 Mystery #1 Teen Fiction #1 Thriller 2018 Watty's Long List 🥀 Trigger Warning/Sexual Assault ⚠️Mature...
720K 24.6K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
96.7K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...