Hero of Reliance: Atlas

By TheHinokami

Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi... More

Chapter 1: Family, Friends, and Doctor?
Chapter 2: Working out & Dojo?
Chapter 3: Heartbreak & Running Away
Chapter 4:New Family & Germany?
Chapter 5: New Home & Titan Leaders
Chapter 6: Chaos in the Yagi's home
Chapter 7: Training & Forest Incident
Chapter 8: Awake & Meeting the Board of Directors
Chapter 9: Education, Training, and Party
Chapter 10: Frankfurt Advanced Education
Chapter 11: Yagi's & Sparring
Chapter 12: Soulmates & Izuku's Birthday
Chapter 13: Quirk Training & Middle School incident
Chapter 14: Kidnapping over Summer Break, and Winter Break
Chapter 15: Last-year of Middle School & Training
Chapter 16: Entrance Exam in Germany & Japan
Chapter 17: First day of FHAE & UA
Chapter 18: Battle Training
Chapter 19: USJ Japan & FHAE Sports Festival
Chapter 20: Internships FHAE
Chapter 21: UN Representative & Preparing for Provisional Exam
Chapter 22: Provisional Exam
Chapter 23: Semester End & Work-Study Offers
Chapter 24: Summer Break Dates & Cuddles & Japan
Chapter 25: Second Semester & Work Studies
Chapter 26: Recovery & Second Semester & Japan's Yakuza Raid
Chapter 27 Winter Break (SMUT (Skip if want))
Chapter 28: Winter Break End & Semester Start
Chapter 29: Sports Festival & Hero Exam Preparation
Chapter 30: Hero Exam
Chapter 31: Graduation & Agency Plans
Chapter 32: Hero Debut
Chapter 33: EU Hero Ranking & FHAE
Chapter 34: Winter Break & UA
Chapter 35: Traveling and Arrival in Germany
Chapter 36: Classes start and green hair!?
Chapter 37: Featherless Q&A
Chapter 38: Reactions & Vistitor?
Chapter 39: Gran Torino Returns to FHAE & Classes
Chapter 40: Tension & Sports Festival
Chapter 41: High Tensions & Uninvited Guest
Chapter 42: AFO & Lov VS Atlas & Featherless
Chapter 43: AFO 2.0 Vs Featherless
Chapter 44: Last Semester, Graduation, Family, Time Skip [End]
New Book Alert! [Hero of Grace - Dekiru]
New Book [Blissful Ignorance]
New book! [The Forgotten Clan - Izuku Uchiha]
New story [Hero of Courage: Fulcrum]
New book [Broken Faith]

Story Facts & OC/Izuku Information

34.2K 337 900
By TheHinokami

Starting information for this story that will be different from the cannon of the MHA.

Story Divergences:

- Izuku leaves Japan when he is young.

- Izuku Yagi (Midoriya) is the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Green Tornado) and is the brother of Izumi Yagi.

- Izuku will learn about his parents being heroes and about OFA when he is young.

- The staff of UA, Gran Torino, Detective Tsukauchi, Nighteye don't know about Izuku being a yagi. They only know of his sister because the parents told them about Izumi. Everyone is assuming that she is an only child.

- Izuku still trains his body unlike in canon. Izuku has plans to actually become a quirkless hero but will figure out his quirk later. As such, he trains his body from a young age and studies martial arts and how to wield a pole weapon.

- Izuku will meet Hisashi Midoriya (Not AFO) who is the world's wealthiest businessman and owns the world's top Mercenary group the Titan's. The UN relies on the Titan's for missions across the world that normal heroes can't handle. The mercenary group has many bases and offices around the world and has immunity to all laws and can only be brought up on charges to the UN.

- All Might has OFA and plans to at the start to give it to Izumi but that changes later after he learns the truth of what she and the family have done to Izuku.

Character Information:

Name: Hisashi Midoriya

Sexuality: Straight

Love Interest:  Sophia Midoriya (Deceased wife)
Family: Ray Midoriya (Deceased Son)

Group: Titan's (Owner of the company)

Quirk: Fire Breath

Description: This quirk grants Hisashi the ability to breathe fire for long periods of time and controls it once it leaves his body. He can make it go into shapes or send them flying at enemies.

Drawback(s): Overuse can cause the body to lose heat and require the user to regain the heat or face medical problems.

Hero Name: N/A (Is the leader of Titan's)

Name: Izuku Midoriya (Formerly Yagi)

Sexuality: Gay

Love Interest:  Luke Walton (Soulmate) & Kyle Clayton (Soulmate)

Group: Titan's (Successor to the company) & Featherless (Leader)

Quirk: Solar Stockpile & Energy Manipulation & Soulmate mark Adaptation (Long Lifespan & Body adaptions)

Description: 

Solar Stockpile: The quirk stockpiles solar energy (Light) into Izuku's body from any light source with the primary being the sun. Using solar stockpile, Izuku can send energy through his body and increase his overall abilities. Izuku is able to enhance his body's senses (Hearing, sight, touch.), strength, agility, flexibility. The more solar energy that Izuku's stockpiles the stronger he can become. Using the energy will require him to restore said energy though. Meaning that unlike OFA, his strength is always increasing with the more energy he is absorbing. Overall, his body has a standard limit that is spread out across his body when he activates his quirk which he can increase or decrease to control his strength. He can also increase power in one section of his body if he needs to.

Energy Manipulation: With this quirk, Izuku can gather the energy he has absorbed via solar stockpile to come out of his body or use it internally. Gathering enough energy out of his body, the energy can be turned into different forms that Izuku wants. I.e a barrier, weapons. The energy can also be manipulated internally to increase the bodies healing abilities or to wrap energy around the body and allow the user to fly by manipulation of the energy.

Soulmate mark (Long Lifespan & Body adaptions): Due to receiving soulmate marks from Luke Walton and Kyle Clayton, Izuku gains a long-life span that will make him seem immortal. He will also receive a slight increase in his healing abilities and other body modifications to help prepare him for his soulmates. These adaptations are identifying marks for the soulmates that allow the soulmates to feel each other's emotions and current direction away from their position. The body also receives a new organ if the non-soulmate quirk user is a male. This will allow the soulmate to bear children at the desire of both soulmates.

Drawback(s): 

Solar Stockpile: The more energy that is used the more energy he needs to replace. Unlike OFA in cannon, Izuku can run out of energy if he doesn't absorb any. Meaning he opens himself to losing all his power and having to rely just on his physical abilities without a boost. If the senses are increased faster than the body can respond then errors will be made. Also, energy absorption can only happen via a light source. I.e Sun or standing under a lamp(s).

Energy Manipulation: Using the energy will pull from the stockpile. As such, Izuku needs to be mindful of his energy usage or he will fall unconscious if he runs out of energy. Izuku must also constantly supply energy for anything that he creates outside of his body or else the energy will break apart due to a lack of supply.

Soulmate mark (Long Lifespan & Body adaptions): None of the soulmate abilities are gained until the soulmates are found and the soulmate marks are fully activated. The marks are activated by having each soulmate kiss their corresponding mark. 

Hero Name: Hero of Reliance: Atlas

Young child version:

Older version when he is in hero school and after. (Ignore green outfit):

The suit has technology built in to help Izuku absorb solar energy into his body.

Name: Luke Walton

Sexuality: Gay

Love Interest: Izuku Midoryia (Formerly Yagi) (Soulmate) & Kyle Clayton (Soulmate)

Group: Featherless

Quirk: Lighting Kitsune & Soulmate mark (Lighting Kitsune)

Description: 

Lighting Kitsune: This quirk gives Luke nine-strong, durable, and tensile white foxtails, and fox ears. They can go from being strong and durable to be soft and flexible as ribbons in an instant. While the tails are very long, they don't impede his movement in the slightest. They are more responsive and nimble than arms and are ready to defend or attack at any time. Each of his tails can generate one ball of lighting that can be shot off, as well as being resistant to fire, heat, blunt and/or sharp attacks. He can also shapeshift into a fox form that can grow to the same height as All Might or to Izuku's waist height while standing on their legs and into a half-human form. The half-human form is how he usually looks but with the tails and fox ears instead of human ears. Luke can also shapeshift into other people as well. Shapeshifting to half-human form or fox form does not require energy. Lighting Kitsune can transform into lighting and travel through electrical sources or as Lighting in the sky.

Soulmate mark (Lighting Kitsune): Luke's mark provides him and his soulmate with a long-life span that will make him seem immortal. He will also receive a slight increase in his healing abilities. Luke's body bears a Lighting Kitsune on him with lighting that will turn the color of his soulmate once the mark is activated. The mark will burn slightly whenever he meets his soulmate and the mark appears on them. It will burn in their presence whenever they are near if the mark isn't activated. The mark allows the soulmates to feel each other's emotions and current direction away from their position. Luke's soulmate mark will provide his soulmate with a new organ if the non-soulmate quirk user is a male. This will allow the soulmate to bear children at the desire of both soulmates.

Drawback(s): 

Lighting Kitsune: Overuse can lead to exhaustion and hunger. This quirk can be trained to the last longer via stamina training. Falling unconscious will not result in the form reverting unless their body is without the energy to maintain the shapeshifting. The farther he stretches one of his tails, the less strength that tail can exert but this can be trained out. Also, shapeshifting into other people requires energy to be consumed, or using lighting ball attacks will require energy.

Soulmate mark (Lighting Kitsune): None of the soulmate abilities are gained until the soulmates are found and the soulmate marks are fully activated. The marks are activated by having each soulmate kiss their corresponding mark. 

Hero Name: Storm

*Imagine a lighting mark on the fox forehead*

This is his human form so imagine him with 9 tails and ears for half-human form. Also image him with a bit longer hair as well.

Imagine Luke in the outfit as shown on the left.

Name: Kyle Clayton

Sexuality: Gay

Love Interest: Izuku Midoryia (Formerly Yagi) (Soulmate) & Luke Walton (Soulmate)

Group: Featherless

Quirk: Void Kitsune & Soulmate mark (Void Kitsune)

Description:

Void Kitsune: This quirk gives Kyle nine-strong, durable, and tensile white foxtails, and fox ears. They can go from being strong and durable to be soft and flexible as ribbons in an instant. While the tails are very long, they don't impede his movement in the slightest. They are more responsive and nimble than arms and are ready to defend or attack at any time. Each of his tails can generate one ball of void energy that can be shot off, as well as being resistant to fire, heat, blunt and/or sharp attacks. He can also shapeshift into a fox form that can grow to the same height as All Might or to Izuku's waist height while standing on their legs and into a half-human form. The half-human form is how he usually looks but with the tails and fox ears instead of human ears. Kyle can also shapeshift into other people as well. Shapeshifting to half-human form or fox form does not require energy. Void Kitsune can slip into shadows and travel through them with other people.

Soulmate mark (Void Kitsune): Kyle's mark provides him and his soulmate with a long-life span that will make him seem immortal. He will also receive a slight increase in his healing abilities. Kyle's body bears a Void Kitsune on him with energy flowing around the Kitsune that will turn the color of his soulmate once the mark is activated. The mark will burn slightly whenever he meets his soulmate and the mark appears on them. It will burn in their presence whenever they are near if the mark isn't activated. The mark allows the soulmates to feel each other's emotions and current direction away from their position. Kyle's soulmate mark will provide his soulmate with a new organ if the non-soulmate quirk user is a male. This will allow the soulmate to bear children at the desire of both soulmates.

Drawback(s):

Void Kitsune: Overuse can lead to exhaustion and hunger. This quirk can be trained to the last longer via stamina training. Falling unconscious will not result in the form reverting unless their body is without the energy to maintain the shapeshifting. The farther he stretches one of his tails, the less strength that tail can exert but this can be trained out. Also, shapeshifting into other people requires energy to be consumed, or using Void ball attacks will require energy.

Soulmate mark Void Kitsune): None of the soulmate abilities are gained until the soulmates are found and the soulmate marks are fully activated. The marks are activated by having each soulmate kiss their corresponding mark.

Hero Name: Void

*Imagine a very black half-moon mark on the fox forehead and Kyle's fox form is a darker shade than Luke's*

This is his human form. To get his half-human form just add 9 tails and ears in your mind.

Imagine Kyle in the outfit as shown on the right.

Name: Seth Woods

Sexuality: Gay

Love Interest:  Leon White (Soulmate) 

Group: Featherless

Quirk: White Tiger (Byakko) & Soulmate mark (White tiger)

Description:

White Tiger (Byakko): This quirk gives Seth transformation type abilities. Seth is able to transform into a half tiger form and a full tiger form that looks like the mythical tiger. In his half-form, he is provided with sharp claws that can rip through almost everything. The quirk enhances his body strength, speed, and agility. Transforming into the full form he can change his size from the weight height of Izuku to the height of All Might while on all four legs. Seth can send high pressured air bullets out of his mouth, Wind blades, and can control the wind/air in his area.

Soulmate mark (White Tiger): Seth's mark provides him and his soulmate with a long-life span that will make him seem immortal. He will also receive a slight increase in his healing abilities. Seth's body bears a White Tiger on him with wind blades around it that will turn the color of his soulmate once the mark is activated. The mark will burn slightly whenever he meets his soulmate and the mark appears on them. It will burn in their presence whenever they are near if the mark isn't activated. The mark allows the soulmates to feel each other's emotions and current direction away from their position. Seth's soulmate mark will provide his soulmate with a new organ if the non-soulmate quirk user is a male. This will allow the soulmate to bear children at the desire of both soulmates.

Drawback(s):

White Tiger (Byakko): Overuse can lead to exhaustion and hunger. This quirk can be trained to the last longer via stamina training. Falling unconscious will not result in the form reverting since the half transformation and full transformation act as natural body states. Loss of energy can result in his enchanted abilities decreasing.

Soulmate mark (White tiger): None of the soulmate abilities are gained until the soulmate is found and the soulmate mark is fully activated. The marks are activated by having each soulmate kiss their corresponding mark.

Hero Name: Tiger

Tiger is what his full transformation appears like and the picture below is his half-transformed form without having his claws out. Remove the tail and ears to get what he looks like in normal form.

Name: Leon White

Sexuality: Gay

Love Interest: Seth Woods (Soulmate)

Group: Featherless

Quirk: Vector & Soulmate mark Adaptation (Long Lifespan & Body adaptions)

Description:

Vector: Allows Leon to control vectors (magnitude and direction) and influence objects that have vectors such as bullets, heat, and electricity. Vector Manipulation is both passive and active in usage, or can even be referred to as defensive and offensive. Position, momentum, and force are the three basic types of vectors. The position is the coordinate and orientation of something, whilst its momentum refers to both its speed and trajectory. Force is instead the direction and strength of its acceleration, and even if the size of its vector was zero, it would still count as one due to having a direction. With vector, Leon can control many things as long as he has the mental capacity to calculate everything out. The primary use of vector control is reflecting incoming attacks and redirection of attacks back at enemies. Leon also uses vector control to send objectives like blades at his enemies which have poison or drugs laced on the weapons.

Soulmate mark (Long Lifespan & Body adaptions): Due to receiving soulmate mark from Seth woods, Leon gains a long-life span that will make him seem immortal. He will also receive a slight increase in his healing abilities and other body modifications to help prepare him for his soulmate. These adaptations are identifying marks for the soulmates that allow the soulmates to feel each other's emotions and current direction away from their position. The body also receives a new organ if the non-soulmate quirk user is a male. This will allow the soulmate to bear children at the desire of both soulmates.

Drawback(s):

Vector: The user needs a great mathematical mind to ensure that they can quickly calculate the vectors for the quirk. Overuse will lead to migraines and headaches but can be reduced with medicine and training in the future to allow for quicker and more calculations to be made. Quirk also consumes stamina but can be trained to increase this.

Soulmate mark (Long Lifespan & Body adaptions): None of the soulmate abilities are gained until the soulmate is found and the soulmate marks are fully activated. The marks are activated by having each soulmate kiss their corresponding mark.

Hero Name: Vector

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 3.6K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
46.5K 1K 24
β€’ Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izumi Yagi, and his 'best friend' Kaachan(ak...
19.2K 128 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
60.8K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...