The Girl With The Blue Eyes (...

By madamerkling

Estrelle is the daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. After Sirius Black had been taken to Azkaban under... More

Chapter 1: I Met A Fairy
Chapter Two: Tea Time
Chapter 3: Flying High
Chapter 4: Shoe Strings
Chapter 5: Behind The Dresser
Chapter 6: Little Bunny
Chapter 8: Detention!
Chapter 9: Electric Storm
Chapter 10: What Is This?
Chapter 11: Best Friends

Update

232 12 2
By madamerkling

Hello to all my readers, it is me, Madam Erkling.

First off want to thank everyone for the support I am getting from this. Your votes, as well as comments, are amazing.

It is so refreshing to see that people like the story as well as my writing.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to post today's chapter. It might be delayed until Friday.

I hope you understand I have two essays, an art project, finals, and so much other complicated stuff I do not need to bore you with.

Thank you, and have a great Thursday !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.5K 46
Summary : your the Daughter of Remus lupin, your dad gets a letter from Dumbledore to become Defense against the dark arts professor for Hogwarts Whi...
70.9K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
11.1K 343 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
112K 3.2K 18
"He's not a monster he's my daddy." ***************************************************** Remus Lupin never thought this was how his life would go bu...