Funny Begnnings|| Dwt

By XxPoptartstarrxX

Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at ga... More

1 Im always number one
2 sicky wicky
3 So like frienmies now?
4 Paparazzi
5 Around the world
6 Living a Triple life
7 Yeah I Was In Orlando
8 FUCK IT Right?
9: 8 MoNtHs (edited)
10 Mr. Dream
11 A Riviraly for what
12 So like I love you but not really
13 Missed communication
15 No mistakes i think
16 I don't like you
17Christmas special.
18 Glued
19 if your happy im happy
20 Keeping Busy
21 Daily grind
22 Car Tingz
23 Bright lights and Gay bois
24 unscrew(cuts)
25 Last Day :D
26 ⚠Exclusive ⚠
27 Beep Beep bitch
28 Too many visits
29 Important issues
📸AUTHORS NOTES BELOW📸
A/N should I make a discord important
A/N ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
A/N smut?
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
A!N PLEASE READ I GOT A QUESTION
A/N ( check it out real quick)
A/N ( new book, schedule, smut tingz)
Discord (you can skip)
Hey you
we need more karl
READ THIS PLEASE
its my bday today!!
A/N im sorry you can skip
ACKEBFKD DB
you can skip
lifes really fucked rn
OML THANK YOU
Rest in peace Technoblade.

14 ⚠ Oh Clay⚠ smut (rewrite)

21.4K 236 845
By XxPoptartstarrxX

Edited by the lovely BasmaChafi2

Like no plot

Yup smut so skip if you want to

.
.
.
.
"You wanna change that" our playful tones soon turned into something much more ...dangerous.

His hand was under my chin and his other wrapped around my wrist after turning me to face him. "I-I well uh-can you just kiss me"

"Hmm what's the magic word"

"Please" it sounded much more desperate than I wanted it to.

"So needy-but if you insist" that cocky motherfucker.

He leaned in, planting soft kisses on my lips at first which got more aggressive at the end.

He lifted me up and I yelped with surprise.

"You are so beautiful "

He moved me over to the couch and had me sit on his lap. " my condoms are in my bag" he mumbles into my neck giving it its much-needed attention.

"I have an IUD don't even worry about it baby" I feel him grin as he raises his head. "This is gonna go so much better"

Lifting me up again he takes me to the guest bedroom on the first floor.

Laying me on the bed with himself following me. "These clothes just won't do" I giggle at his stupid inquiry and drag my hands down to the hem of his shirt.

"I can agree with that" he pulls at my spaghetti strap shirt and I lift slightly helping him take it off. I pull his black t-shirt off him while he stares at my body with silent hunger.

I wasn't any better...

He is hot as hell.

I drag my hands back up and push one up his neck and into the back of his hair. Leaving the other one to wander to his baseline gripping at his face.

I push him down to kiss me then pull his hair back to expose his neck.

It doesn't go unnoticed and I can tell by the small moan he lets out when I pull his head back.

Leaving light kisses on his neck and harder ones on his collar bones; he starts pulling off my pants swiftly.

"Hmm, when did you get such cute purple lace undies." He escapes my grasps and sits up to smirk at the display I'm giving him.

"The same time I got a matching bra and that was somehow at the same time I knew you were coming"

That was only partially a lie.

"I'm not coming yet but you will be soon"

Fuck me

Actually

Destroy me

"Mm I'll have to feel it to believe it"

"Color"

"Green"

He doesn't wait anymore and slides off the bed. He pulls my legs earning a yelp from me and lines his face up with my pussy, so close his warm breath gives me goosebumps.

"You know you've always been such a tease it's my turn now."

He pressed a kiss on the outside of my sheer panties and I feel my heartbeat go way lower than where my heart is.

He slowly bites the fabric now soaked in my wetness and pulls it off my legs leaving my pussy exposed completely.

He toys with me at first using breath play and kisses. It makes me squirm with tension but he pins my legs down.

"So sensitive huh well what if I just."

He flattens his tongue and licks from my hole up to my clit flicking his tongue at the end. I mewled at the action, making my thighs tense for only a moment.

"Uhuh please clay" I whimpered as he starts eating me out like his life depended on it.

Not letting me squirm or move, keeping my thighs still with his hands. I move my hip toward his mouth feeling over the top.

Bucking ever so often.

"Clay please just fuck me" I moan and I keep moaning hoping he'll take the idea im offering.

That's when my stomach squeezes and my legs go tense and I can't warn him because I can't catch a proper word.

"I-I'm l....."

I cum as he goes deeper in and then comes back up with a wet face. "Hmm, you taste something a bit like honey"

He's talking nonsense but I couldn't care less. I feel overwhelmed.

He takes off his pants and I see his painful boner imprint in his boxers.

I didn't realize how much he was uh-packing-per say.

How

Many

Inches is that!!!

I try to push that thought back and move my body forward and flip up to where my face is near his boxers.

"How much you got for me huh"

I run my hand over his dick feeling the length of it. I then swiftly pull down his boxers to have it spring up.

"How about 7 inches"

Oh, shit my fucking dildo doesn't even go to 7 inches.

"You better make sure I can't walk after this then or I'll be disappointed.

He hooks his index and thumb under my chin and pulls me up only a little.

" I'll make sure not to disappoint you then."

I clench my legs together and then move away from his hand and focus back on his dick.

I grasp it and lick it from the base all the way up the shaft. Licking off the precum. I then spit on it and start moving my hand quick enough to earn small noises from him.

I do it enough to where I had time to think about if I could fit it all in my mouth.

I've decided why not try gagging.

I remove my hand and got almost all the way down on his dick. Leaving an inch out of my mouth.

I hollow my cheeks and slowly suck up. I pop off with saliva sticking to my chin.

This time I swirl my tongue on the tip and then go back down.

I repeat this method almost to the same extent, adding a few new things every other time.

That is when I feel his dick throb and the words. "I'm gonna-" cut off by his own moan.

I quickly work him with my hand making sure he'll finish in my mouth.

I don't have time to let him speak before hot salty liquids pour in my mouth and down my throat.

I pop off his dick again and swallow up his cum cleaning off my lips.

"Fuck that was so hot"

He runs his fingers through my hair pushing it out of my face.

"I got an idea" a mischievous grin appears on his face.

"Try me" I lick my bitten lip and sit back on my feet.

He walks to the empty side of the bed.

"Come"

"I already did"

"And your gonna do it again now come over here"

I-i shit

"I'm gonna make sure that the only thing coming out of that cum filled mouth is my name"

I move over to him and he lifts one of  my legs putting it on  of his shoulder. My other wrapping around his waist.

He lines up with me and slowly pushes into me. I can't help but whimper at the stretch he's giving me. I can feel every inch slowly enter.

"How about we count"

"What-"

"Every time I push an inch in we're gonna count. Now let's see this would be inch 3"

He pushes more into me making me moan at the feel of it. He then catches onto the fact I still have my bra on and takes it off not moving an inch further in.

"4".

He pushes 2 more inch in me and I gasp. " fuck"

"Oh did I skip a number my bad"

"Clay please go faster"

"As you wish princess"

"7" he rails the last inch in faster than he did the others making me moan in a more higher tone. The angle he has me at just right and my head fills dizzy

He pulls back out and then shoves the full 7 inches back in. He does this at a gruesome pace making us make sounds of every kind.

"Clay-clay i-im cuming" he doesn't stop and he doesn't slow.
"Come on my dick baby"
I clench down on him and cum all over his dick as he continues to overstimulate me.

"That's a good girl"

He slows down a little and I can see it in his face that he's not going to last much longer either.

Placing a hand on my stomach and the other one on my wait he moans as his thrusting becomes uneven. Barely feeling him inside me.

"Ah shit"

He quickly pulls out and then before I can see he cums all over my stomach and his hand.

I feel the warm liquid run down my stomach.

"So good" I mumble and he sets my leg down and I slide my hands up his chest and to his face cupping his face.

"Mm" is all he mumbles before leaving my embrace.

"Let me clean that up"

He walks into the bathroom and ...
let's be real...

That's a fine ass

He comes back with a warm cloth and wipes up the salty substance off me. He threw the rag into a laundry basket.

I sit up but can't find a way to stand properly.

"Told you I wouldn't disappoint you"

"Yeah, well now come here"

He smiles and I tug on him to wrap my arms around his neck and bring him back to lay on top of me.

He goes with it and falls into place. He grabs the comforter and wraps us up in it even though we're laying the wrong way.

"Let's just lay like this for a bit" I mumble into him.

"That sounds like a good idea"

We laid like that for about twenty minutes before I decided that we should go lay in my clean bed upstairs. He argued for a bit saying that he was comfortable but then gave in to the idea.

""""""""""""""

:)

Pop-out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 1.1K 38
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 ( 𝒔𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...
198K 5.1K 68
A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clutch moments. This quickly attracts the at...
452K 13.4K 31
You are a small female streamer. But what you never would have thought that your neighbor could be your soulmate. You go on an adventure of trying to...
431K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...