A Stupid Highschool Crush

By VenusBuggie

(RUSAME/COMPLETED) Russia walked the empty halls of the early morning. Pondering what he just did. He took so... More

(PROLOGUE)
The Perfect Grin
Glass... Everywhere...
Questions In The Rain
Why am I so Stupid?
Stuck With a Psycho
And So It Begins
This Anger will Never Perish
1, A Love's Desire
2, Brothers Reunited
3, I'll Do It Myself

But You Promised

1.2K 32 56
By VenusBuggie

The American slipped through the unlocked door with ease. He chuckled at his easy victory against the Russian.

"Maman! Father!" America called out. Where are they? America swiftly checked the kitchen, and living room... nothing. He called once more. But before he could finish someone rammed into him. Absorbing him in an everlasting hug.

"Maman!" America cried, hugging his smaller mother back.

"Oh, Amerique! How dearly you father and I missed you!" The mother exclaimed, pulling her son into a tighter embrace.

"Oi, Chap. Do you know about the... huge incident at school?" His father asked.

"YES! I do... I know a lot more than you guys as well."

"What do you mean, la cherie?"

"I mean, where I've been these past few days. I was with the kil-." America started to explain before a deafening crash came from the front door. America spun around, immediately knowing who it was... Russia.

"Oi. Your Soviet's kid aren'cha?" UK's glare softened as he recognized the teen's face. Russia stayed silent.

"Maman, Father... I need you to call the police..." America whispered, not taking his eyes off of Russia.

"What do you mean? This is Soviet's kid." UK laughed. "God... You really are the disappointment of the family... Even New Zealand would know that!" America deflated, even in situations like this he still can't prove himself to his Father?

"Amerique, you're being irrational." France scolded, "Russia, would you like to come in? We were just preparing to order some food!"

"But, he just kicked down the door!" America yelled at his parents.

"He was probably worried about the murderer, America!" UK yelled. America sank lower.

"But-" 

"No more 'but's, mister, stop being rude to our guest. Show him your room." France glared at her son, "Sorry, Sweetie. He's just worked up. And once we're done , Amerique, you're going to explain why and where you ran away!"

"I didn't run-!"

"No talking back, young man! You heard your Maman, show him your room." Britain pointed to the stairs. And America sighed, cautiously walking up them, not taking his eyes off of the Russian. They made it to his bedroom. When they entered Russia shut and locked the door. America shut his eyes, fear building within him. He gulped.

"What are you doing here?" The Russian's voice got deeper with anger.

" I-I could ask you the same thing." America turned around to face Russia in the eyes.

"I'm here for my love."

"I'm here to escape that so called love." 

"Your parents are stupid."

"..."

"They treated you like garbage. And now I get to meet your family as your boyfriend, before I kill them." America gasped.

"BUT PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T!"

"I said I wouldn't." The Russian smiled, "But you also said you'd be good." America stared wide-eyed at the taller male. Then, he whimpered.

"AMERIQUE, RUSSIA! DINNER IS HERE!" 

The two boys headed downstairs, America in a way worse mood then he was before. The boys made it and sat down at the table, Russia next to America. And on the other side, France next to Britain.

"So, Russia chap, why did you come here of all places?" UK questioned, grabbing his fork and beginning to cut the food on his plate. America uncomfortably started drinking the glass of water placed at his seat.

"Oh? I thought I should come here because it's my boyfriend's family." Russia smiled. America choked up his water. Britain dropped his silverware. And France gasped.

"Boyfriend?" UK glared at his son.

"N-" America began to protest, but the Russian cut him off.

"Yes. Boyfriends. Did America not tell you?" Russia looked at them innocently.

"No. He didn't." UK's head turned immediately towards the American.

"Uh..." America tried to form a sentence.

"There was no need to hide anything America. We accept you as LGBTQ+!" France smiled.

"Really?" America smiled.

"Of course, son. We just wished you had told us." UK said. So... I could've come out to them a long while ago while I was dating Netherlands... But they had to find out here. America thought.

"Speaking of sons, where are your other kids?" Russia asked.

"Oh, they went over to a friend's house to 'solve this crime'." France giggled. America brightened up. They must know! They've got to save me! As America was thinking, the country beside him grew darker with anger. Russia began to slowly get up. He searched for the gun he brought in his pocket.

"Russia, darling?" France looked at him confused. Britain just stared, and America tensed. America had to act fast.

"Hey... babe." America forced out, and got up. He wrapped his arms around the Russian's bicep, and continued speaking. "Russia and I need to talk privately for a moment, may we be excused?" The parents nodded, and America dragged Russia to the living room. The two stood staring at each other for what seemed like forever.

"What do you need?" Russia asked, fiddling with the gun in his pocket.

"You were gonna kill my parents!" America whisper-yelled.

"Yes. I need to get it over with, your siblings are probably already on my trail by now. And I need to exterminate them as well."

"No!" America begged. "Please, Ruski! I swear... I won't run, I won't do anything like that!"

"You already promised something and broke it. That was your chance, Meri." Russia decided he was done, and walked out to the parents. America stayed where he was. He didn't want to watch.

"Oh, Russia? Where is our so-?" 

*BANG*

"RUSSIA!? WHAT IN BLOODY HELL ARE YOU-!?"

*BANG*

Russia made his way back to his sobbing America, and picked him up. The walk back to Russia's house was silent besides from America crying. When they entered the Russian's estate, Russia placed America down on the couch, and sat next to him. America made himself into a ball, and sobbed the whole night.

_NEXT MORNING_

(AMERICA'S POV)

"Wake up, darling." Russia whispered in my ear, sending shocks up my body. I bolted up and away from the murderer.

"You..." I growled angrily.

"Me!" Russia giggled. He walked closer to me but each step he took I took a bigger one backwards.

"Go away!" I ordered, knowing most definitely he wouldn't oblige.

"Meri... It's your fault."

"Huh?"

"It's not me who killed your parents... it's you. If you had behaved... they wouldn't have died." Russia gave me a manipulative smile. FUCK! I won't fall for that, bastard!

"You don't manipulate me that easily, Fuckface!" I yelled at him. He looked hurt, then glared daggers at me.

"Fine. I was going to let you have a second chance with your siblings but whatever."

"Wait! What?"

"I was going to let you promise to be a good boy in order to save your family, but you don't want to!" He sighed.

"NO! I do! I really really do!" He looked at me expectantly.

"Well. Say it."

"Say what?"

"Promise that you'll be a good boy for your Ruski." Russia smirked.

"Th-That's embarrassing, though!" A slight blush dusted my cheeks.

"Then, it doesn't matter if I kill them?"

"Wait! Fine..." I huffed. Russia stared at me.

"I- uh... I pr-promise to be a good boy..." I looked at him, and he nodded slowly. "f-for my Ruski..." I felt bile raise to my throat but I swallowed it quickly. Gross, kinky bitch! I thought angrily.

-----------------------------------------------------

:DD

[WORD COUNT: 1233]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.8K 28
Countryhuman x Reader! You a high school senior almost out of school. One day at a diner with your friend you see something you didn't think was real...
48.4K 1.2K 43
!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you have been warned. This story is NOT meant...
8.5K 336 68
"I cant control Switzerland's power like he can. I cant single out one persons thoughts, and even knowing that Im not finding North's thoughts anywhe...
42.6K 459 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...