π•πˆπππˆπ„ π‡π€π‚πŠπ„π‘ 𝐈�...

By 0429jw

𝘍𝘢𝘀𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭... β€· π•πˆπππˆπ„ π‡π€π‚πŠπ„π‘ 𝐗 π…π„πŒ πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’ UNDER EDITING!! #1 in hh #... More

π•πˆπππˆπ„ π‡π€π‚πŠπ„π‘
π—œπ—Ί 𝗢 π—»π—Όπ˜ 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 π—²π—»π—Όπ˜‚π—΄π—΅?
ππ€ππ˜
πƒπ‘π˜ 𝐌𝐘 π‡π€πˆπ‘
π€ππˆπŒπ„
πƒπˆπ’ππ„π˜
π‡π€π‹π‹π–π€π˜π’
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋 𝐌𝐘 π‡π€πˆπ‘
πŒπˆπ‹πŠ
ππ‹π€π‚πŠ π‹π€πŠπ„
𝐈 π‹πˆπŠπ„ π‹π„π•πˆ πŒπŽπ‘π„ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 π˜πŽπ”
𝐌𝐘 π“π‡π„π‘π€ππˆπ’π“
π‹π€π”ππƒπ‘π˜
𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐃
π’ππ”πˆπƒ π†π€πŒπ„
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’
𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐄
π‡πŽπ“ π‚π‡πŽπ‚πŽπ‹π€π“π„

π’πŒπˆπ‹π„

20.1K 150 6
By 0429jw

This story is inspired by a story I read a long time ago and credits to that person.

Vinnie's POV:
I woke up from the sun through my curtains. The sun shines into my room and it makes my bed yellow-ish.I looked down and stared at my beautiful girlfriend. She's so beautiful... I just wanna marry her one day. The sun shines on her and it makes her glow. I started playing with her hair. She starts to wake up and look up catching me staring at her.
"You got a staring problem mr.hacker!"
"Ms.hacker your just wayyyyy too pretty!"
I saw her blush with the name I gave her.
"You stupid!"
She got of my bed and went into the bathroom. And starts brushing her teeth. I was just scrolling through my phone until I wanna go brush my teeth. When I got up to walk to my bathroom, she's about to get out. I grabbed by her waist and pull her into me.
"What are you doing baby..."
"I want you to watch me brush my teeth.."
I started brushing my teeth and she told me to smile and she took a picture.
"Your so cute!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 1.5K 22
I don't write smut because I don't feel comfortable writing it Most of my storys are inspired by a song so the story will be named after the song <33...
360K 3.1K 64
Read the ✨TiTlE✨ Keep in mind that they are really short!! I take requests!
6.5K 421 32
Its story of a girl who joined Big hit Entertainment as a intern but she had no idea what is already waiting for her in the future , How things unfol...
1.1M 37.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...