Weasley & Weasley: A Fred & G...

By multikingdoms

*Warning: Contains smut and heavily suggestive material. Viewer discretion is advised* "You can't love us bot... More

Chapter 1: Suprises
Chapter 2: Quite the Show
Chapter 3: Journey to Kings Cross
Chapter 4: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 5: Busted
Chapter 6: Always the Plan
Chapter 7: Anytime
Chapter 8: Feels Different
Chapter 9: The Ball
Chapter 11: Unlike Any Other
Chapter 12: Girlfriend
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Consequences
ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
Chapter 15: Neither Am I
Chapter 16: Sounds Good to Me
Chapter 17: Forgetful
Chapter 18: Busted pt.2
Chapter 19: The Letter
Chapter 20: Accusations
Chapter 21: Lose Me All Together
Chapter 22: Truth or Kiss
Chapter 23: The Connection
Chapter 24: Paris
Chapter 25: Couldn't get Much Better
Chapter 26: Christmas Eve
Chapter 27: Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 28: Departure
We're Back !
Chapter 29: Leo
Chapter 30: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 31: Letters Written
Chapter 32: Made My Choice

Chapter 10: Don't Flatter Yourself

1.8K 63 77
By multikingdoms

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

I awoke suddenly, the cold breeze from outside sending chills down my body as I awoke.
I glance over to my right, to see George lying next to me, sleeping soundly.
His hair messily covered his face, and his arm was slung over me, on top of my stomach and holding me close to him.

I turn over to him, our faces near each other's in the pale morning light.
I take my fingers and brush his hair from his eyes , revealing more of his freckled complexion.

He groaned from my touch, squinting one eye open at me.

"Hmm." He moaned, stretching his arms above his head.
"Morninggg".

I chuckle, flipping onto my back.

"Good morning." I reply.

He leans up quickly, positioning himself over me.
He places his hand on my waist, and plants a soft kiss to my lips.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"Honestly, no idea. " I respond.
"Whatever time it is though, we should probably get going soon. Don't want someone busting us in here."

He forms a mischievous smile,
"That's the fun part though," he smirks.

I playfully roll my eyes,

"I've already gotten caught once, don't need that happening again." I say, laughing.

"True." He responds.

I sit up, glaring around for my dress in the midst of scattered clothing.
I spot it, jumping up and heading over to it.

George places his hands behind his head, head arms flexed out, perfectly showing his muscles.

I slip my feet into the top of the dress, slowly gliding it up my body, and zipping  it up as best I could.

"Hmm." George moans.

I look over to him.

"What?" I question.

"I just hate seeing you put that think back on. I much prefer it off." He snickers.

I walk over to him, jumping on top of him and straddling him with my hips.

"Then take it back off." I say.

He furrows his brow seductively at me, taking his hands and running them up my back to the zipper of my dress, much mirroring the events of last night.

He slowly pulls the zipper down, causing the dress to fall back down my shoulders.
He sits up, me still on his lap, and begins planting kisses on my neck.
I could feel his erection growing larger beneath me, making me feel hot in my abdomen.

"A little issue down there?" I ask , George's face still planted in the crook of my neck.

He chuckles under his breath.

"Not one we can't handle." He replies.

He flips me over, grabbing my dress and pulling it down my legs quickly, replacing himself back over my body.

"Let's handle it then." I say, taking my hand and running it down to his crotch, placing it over his dick.
He groans at my touch, smirking at me with his eyes wide.
George slowly glides his hands down, taking his dick into his hands and placing it at my entrance.
He harshly thrusts in, hitting my g spot almost automatically.

"Fuck!" I scream, shocked by the feeling.

George snickers on top of me.

"Take it easy Weasley. This is only my second time you know." I laugh out.

He takes his dick back out, this time moving back in slowly, teasing me.

"a little better?" He asks.

I roll my eyes,

"you know there's an awful lot of talking going on here, and not enough fucking," I laugh.

George glares seductively at me,
"Let's fix that."

He thrusts hard back into me, causing me to grip tightly onto the blanket beneath me.
He continues harder thrusts, his arms flexed while placed on the sides of my head , his hands also gripping the blanket.

As he continues, I can feel myself begin to tighten up, and I know that George is close too.
His thrusts are becoming messier, and he's tossed his head back, glaring to the ceiling.

"Kiss me," George pleads.

I bring my hands to his neck, pulling him swiftly down to my lips, him continuing his constant. thrusts for minutes more.

"I'm gonna cum-" he mutters into the kiss.

It thrust my hips up, allowing him to go deeper, adding to his pleasure, and mine too.

George groans heavily, giving one last hard thrust, while finishing inside of me.
I feel myself begin to release  as well, finishing at near the same time as him, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him in.
I dig my nails into his back, running them up his neck into his hair.

We both lay in exhaustion for a few moments, both of us trying to regain our breath.

He slowly falls to the side of me, running his hand through his hair.

"That's one way to start the day," he sighed.

I giggle, feeling really proud of myself in the moment.

"Im definitely gonna need to take the Cummane Potion after that." I laugh.

George laughs too.

"We should really get going though, " I begin.
"We've had our fun for today."

George groans heavily, clearly irritated by the fact that we had to leave.

To be honest, I didn't want this moment to end either.
Me and him together, in the astronomy tower all alone.
It was like heaven in itself, even if it was only for a few hours.

The sun was half risen, so not many people would be up yet.
It was also a weekend, so that meant that everyone would still be sleeping in, especially after last nights ball.

George and I quickly throw on our clothes, and I help George grab all the pillows and blankets to return them to storage.

We quickly make our way down the stairs, dropping off the blankets and heading to the common room.

When we get there, we walk in to see everyone, and I mean everyone, staring at us as we enter.

Ginny was snickering softly to herself, and Hermione was blushing harshly.
Ron and Harry were glaring up at George, a look on their face that read something along the lines of a congratulatory glance.

"Bloody hell, take a picture itll last longer." I say.

Ginny breaks out into a fit of laughter,

"You two look like you had some fun." She says.

George and I peer up to each other.

"Oh please Gin. We just fell asleep up at the astronomy tower. Don't be vile." I say.

I turn away, making my way up to the girls dorm to change out of my dress.
Hermione and Ginny quickly follow me up, pouncing on their beds and staring at me.

"You have to tell us everything!" Hermione shrieks.

I glance around, making eye contact with both of them.

"There's really nothing to tell." I say.

Ginny scoffs,

"Oh please, I know sex hair when I see it, and that mess just screams that you got railed." She says.

"Ginny!" I scream.

She begins to chuckle, grabbing her stomach and tossing her head back in pride of her recent comment.

"You know, you can tell us Callie." Hermione says.

I grab a pair of lounge pants and a sweater from my trunk, racking in my brain trying to figure out if I could tell them.

If I tell Hermione, she would for sure tell Ron, who then would most likely tell Fred.
But then again, George may tell Fred anyways.
They are twins.
And why should it matter if Fred finds out anyways?
It's none of his business.

I slip out of my dress, slipping on the pants and sweater, and heading over to grab my hair brush.
I grab it off my night table, sitting on my bed and folding my legs under me.

I begin to brush my hair, glancing over to Hermione and Ginny as they stared.

"You guys swear you won't say anything?" I ask.

They both nod their heads.

"Promise," Hermione states.

"Ok," I begin.

"So last night, during one of the slow dance songs.....George and I kissed." I say.

Hermione claps her hands over her mouth excitedly.

"How was the kiss ?" She asks.

I think back to last night, George and Is lips interlocked passionately on the dance floor.
And I feel a smile begin to form onto my lips.

"It was magical." I respond.

"AHH, THATS SO CUTE!" Hermione screams.

I giggle.

"So then after that, we decided to go somewhere alone." I begin again.

Ginny furrows her brow in a playful manner, and Hermione sits wide eyed just staring.

"Turns out he had planned to go stargazing after the ball, so he took me to the astronomy tower."

"Ugh, that's so romantic." Hermione says.

"Not gonna lie, that is pretty cute." Ginny responds.

"So when we got there....we kissed again." I say.

"And then we-" I stop.

Ginny widens her eyes and forms a mischievous smile.

"You did do it!" She screams pointing at me.

I blush in embarrassment, along with Hermione who had her hands reclasped over her mouth in shock.

"Yea, we did do it." I bluntly state.

Ginny jumps up from her bed,
"I knew it!!" She screams.

After a few seconds of Ginny being extremely excited, she turns to me again.

"So how was it?" She asks.

I squint my eyes at her,
"You really wanna know what it was like for me having sex with your brother?" I question.

She raises her eyebrows.
"Hey, you're one of my best friends. I wanna know how your first time was, even if it was with my brother." She says.

I nod,

"It was actually amazing." I say.

Hermione holds her arms out to me, walking over to my bed.
She pulls me into a warm hug.

"I'm so happy for you Callie." She says.

I laugh, but I appreciate it greatly.

"Oh, Hermione that reminds me." I begin.

"Hm?" She responds.

"Could you help me brew up some cummane potion? I honestly have no clue how to make it, and it's definitely not gonna be in any school potion books." I say.

"Wow! First time and she already needs the cummane potion! That's our girl." Ginny yells excitedly.

Hermione laughs, looking back over to me from staring at Ginny.

"I make it for Ginny all the time, I got you. I'll have it for you by the end of today." She says.

I hug her tightly , thanking her for the gesture.

We all head downstairs back to the common room.
As we enter, all of the guys eyes shoot up at us again, all of them staring intently.

George had since changed out of his suit, and put himself in a pair of sweatpants and a long sleeve, black crewneck.

I'm assuming the boys just had a very similar conversation to the one that me and the girls just had.

I walk over next to George on the sofa, taking a seat next to him. I fold my legs up to my chest, and George suddenly places a hand on my leg, just perching it there.

I look over to him, and he's staring back at me, a loving look in his eyes.

I smile at him, taking my hand an interlocking our fingers together, placing them into my lap.

I glance up, everyone's eyes on us.

I smile at them, and they all smile back, actually looking quite happy for us.

The entrance to the common room opens, and suddenly in walks Fred and Angelina, both of them also still in their ball outfits.
Fred's hair was crazy messy, and Angelinas makeup was half run down her face.

She smiled at me as she came in, so I flashed her one back.

She went straight up the stairs, assuming to change her clothes and get cleaned up.
Fred sat across from me in the other couch, next to Ginny and Harry.

Fred threw his head back onto the couch, breathing out heavily.
"What a night." He sighed.

"Have fun did you?" Harry asked.

Fred's lips busted into a wide smile.

"You have no idea Harry." He said.

A few awkward seconds go by, and Fred's eyes fly over to George and I, and he notices us holding hands.

"How was your night Callie?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

I look up to him, and he awaits my response.

"It was actually quite amazing." I respond.

"I'm sure my brother took great care of you. Such a gentleman." He laughs.

George shoots his eyes over to Fred.
Everyone could sense the sarcasm in Fred's voice, and it was putting off the energy in the room.

"We had a great time Freddie." George states.

Fred laughs loudly,

"I'm sure you did"
He shoots his eyes at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" George asks.

"Oh nothing. I mean, she nearly put out  for me after fucking around for only a few days, so I'm sure she did the same for you mate." He says.

My heart sinks into my chest.

"What the fuck Fred?" George screams.

All eyes in the room shot to me, and I could see everyone was extremely uncomfortable in the situation, as was I.

"What the fuck is your problem?" George questions angrily.

Fred's smile fades from his lips, and it's clear that he's irritated now.

"Oh nothing brother," he begins.
"It's just funny that the second I don't want her, she runs to my twin brother. Quite funny isn't it?"

George quickly stands up, walking over to Fred and grabbing his shirt.
Fred quickly pushed his hands away, pushing George back a few inches.

"Don't." Ron states harshly.

George inhales deeply, looking Fred up and down.

"You're fucking wasted!" George yelled.
"You reek of mead."

"Ohhh you caught me." Fred says sarcastically, throwing his hands up into the air.

"Sit down Fred!" Ginny stated.

Fred looked over to me, then back at his identical twin.

"No, I don't think I will Gin." He spit.

"What the fuck is your issue?" George asked.

"You really wanna know what my issue is Georgie?" He began.
"Callie was all over me. She wanted me. I mean, we nearly fucked in the broom closet for merlins sake. Then all of a sudden she hates me, and she supposedly hears that I want to take Angelina to the ball instead of her? She hears that from you."

We all stared  intently at Fred as he ranted, wondering where he was going next.

"I think you wanted her for yourself. You've been in love with her for years! How fucking stupid do you think I am?" Fred screamed.

I could see George balling his fists at his sides, and he was standing tall, glaring intensely at Fred.
I knew this could get ugly really fast.

"Clearly she didn't want you that bad." George says suddenly.

Fred's eyes shoot up to George's, and he takes a step toward him.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Fred asked.

"It means, she didn't want you as bad as you think she did." George began.
"She isn't a fucking prize to be won Fred."

Fred begins to laugh, clearly showing that he's still intoxicated from the night before.

"Oh but if she was, I would've won it." Fred says.

"But you didn't brother..... I did." George says.

Fred scoffs, glaring at George and I.

"Please. Don't tell me you two-" he stops.

"We did." I interrupt.
"Not that it's any of your business."

Fred forms a disgusted look on his face, peering over to me.

"So what, you end things with me and then go fuck my brother?" He spits.
"I knew you were just a who-"

"Don't you dare!" I scream, standing up from the couch and walking toward him.

"Don't you dare call me a whore"
"You were the one that lied, that faked feelings for what? So you could fuck me? You ended it. Not that there was much to be ended anyways. George offered to take me because he knew what you did, and so did everyone else. It just so happened that I had an amazing time with him, which had absolutely nothing to do with you Fred. So don't flatter yourself.
I like George for him.
Not just because he's your fucking twin, cause you know what?
He's twice the man you'll ever be." I spit.

Everyone stares at me, wide eyed and shocked.
I can see Fred's eyes welling with tears, and he quickly turns away and heads up the stairs to the boys dorm.

George turns around slowly, glaring at me with a shocked expression.

"I'm sorry-" he began.

"Don't be Georgie. It wasn't your fault." I say.

"And I'm sorry the rest of you guys had to hear that."

Ron locks eye contact with me.

"Are you kidding Callie? That was bloody brilliant." He says.

Everyone begins to nod in agreement, flashing me understanding smiles.

"Totally Callie. Don't feel bad about that at all." Harry reassured.

Ginny and Hermione both stood up, bringing me into a 3-way hug.

"I'm sorry he said those things though." Hermione began.
"you didn't deserve that." Ginny finished.

I shoo my hand up.

"Don't worry about it guys. He was drunk, so he probably was just letting the mead talk for him. I'm sure he'll be better later tonight." I say.

George's eyes are still locked on me, and he seems very protective in the moment.

"You alright Georgie?" I ask.

He nods.

"Yea I am."

He quickly walks over to me, grabbing my face and pulling me upward for a kiss.
When our lips disconnect, everyone's eyes are on us, locked.

"What was that for?" I question confused.

"You're just- I just wanted to. Don't know why." He said.

I smile softly, bringing my hand up to his face, and planting a peck on his lips.

We both grab hands, sitting back down on the couch with each other.

"You guys are really cute." Hermione says suddenly.

"Yea. I like this pairing." Ron finished.

Me and George looked to each other and smiled, and i laid my head on his shoulder.

In this moment I felt really good.
I stood up for myself, and for George.

I just really hope that Fred comes around soon.
Despite all of this, I still wanted him in my life.

I couldn't lose him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 905 39
WARNING WARNING DONT READ THIS ITS SO FCKIN CRINGE I WROTE THIS TWO YEARS AGO AHHH ☘︎︎☘︎︎ ~ Fred Weasley x fem!oc 10.10.2020-01.18.2021 Warnings:...
207K 4.7K 39
You start your fifth year at Hogwarts. You are a very normal girl...kind of. Also you cannot stand the twins. But when one of the twins fall for you...
163K 3.8K 64
Y/n Brooke has been best friends with the golden trio since first year. You spend the summer at the burrow for the first time causing you to come to...
92.6K 2.7K 68
fred weasley x potter!oc (female) ~ Emilia Potter was never going to have a normal life. With Harry Potter as a brother, the Weasleys as her found f...