Happy Merry Everything (Charl...

By vividlittlevox

You're home for the holidays when a wrong number texts you on Christmas Eve. With a joyful heart and your bet... More

Twas the Night Before Christmas
You'll Shoot Your Eye Out
If You're Feeling Brave
Auld Lang Syne
If You're Willing, I Am Too.
How Do We Do This?
Heart Shaped Box
It's Nice to Meet You
Jetlagged
I'm Scared.
"Transatlanticism"
Pillow Talk
Good Morning
I Don't Think That's Crazy At All.
Come What May
Opening Night pt. 1
Opening Night pt. 2 - Showtime
Opening Night pt. 3 - Encore
Mrs. Charlie Barber
Now What?
2 Weeks.
In a New York Minute
Ghosts and Other Things
Digging Up The Past
Baubles, Bangles, and Beads
New York Bear Bear
LA Bear Bear
The Winner Takes It All
Love and Mercy
Mom and Dad
Indiana
Together
Once More With Feeling
Stormy Weather pt. 1 - Grow As We Go
Stormy Weather pt. 2 - Wedding Bell Blues
Daddy Phase
Wild Horses
Just a Little Something
Spinning
Saturday Night pt. 1
Saturday Night pt. 2
Secrets Pt. 1
Secrets pt. 2
Hidden
Tapestry
Happy Birthday Charlie
Merry-Go-Round
Everything
Click

Stay

2.8K 121 38
By vividlittlevox

The inside of Charlie's apartment wasn't what you expected for a bachelor. It had a distinct style. Every piece appeared to be carefully selected. What's more is he actually had taste. The art on the walls were pieces by a tiny artist you had heard him wax nostalgic about on several occasions. You love how he celebrated his son's drawings. You supposed it only reinforced how much he missed him by seeing them every day.

When you had first stepped inside, Charlie toed off his shoes. "Force of habit, feel free to take yours off if you want." Eh, what the hell.  You were grateful you had gone for a pedicure with Jules while Charlie was in LA.

He had walked ahead of you to switch on a few different lamps within the room before crossing over to the console table to light a candle. He was staring right at you, offering the candle for you to smell if you wanted. "Henry bought this for me. He said it smells like chocolate teddy grahams. You mind?"

You met him halfway, leaning in to breathe in the candle's scent. The description he gave did not disappoint. It smelled like a combination of freshly baked graham crackers and chocolate. "It smells nice."

He placed a stick lighter into the candle, diligently lighting the wicks. "Not nearly as wonderful as you." He set the candle down again. "All night, I've been trying to figure it out what it is and I'm mystified."

You smiled.

"It's just soap."

His gaze narrowed. "Maybe. But it's soap...and you...and..."

"Maybe a little perfume?" you admitted.

"There it is. And your hair, my god..."

"So you've been, what? Staying close so you can breathe me in?

"Ensorcelled by your scent all evening is more like it."

"So don't stand so close."

"You say that like you think it's possible."

You came to stand even closer to him, craning your neck to meet his eyes as his hands came to rest along your sides.

"You smell pretty great yourself, you know."

He parted his lips and leaned down. He was close enough to kiss you, but didn't. The soft touch of his mouth against yours was enough to make your breath turn ragged.

"We should get more comfortable,"  he whispered against your lips. You could feel the interest stirring between your legs. You were practically throbbing with desire. The heat crept up into your cheeks turning them a deep shade of rose.

Your hands slid up his chest until you found the buttons of his shirt. You managed to unbutton the first two before you felt his hand come to close on top of yours, gently squeezing.

"...Not yet."

You whined in protest, earning a laugh from Charlie.

"There's plenty of time for that, I promise." He gingerly sprinkled kisses along your lips, nose, and forehead until he firmly planted a kiss atop the center of your head.

He led you over to the couch, encouraging you to sit.

"Coffee?"

"Charlie, I promise I'm not drunk. I'm not even buzzed anymore."

"I never thought you were. I just want us to take our time."

"In that case---coffee sounds great," you said with a smile.

"Perfect. Be right back. Make yourself at home."

He moved into the kitchen. The sound of the electric grinder whirling startled you until you registered what it was. You rose from the couch to admire the various works he had on his bookshelf. You touched the spines of a few that piqued your interest when you heard Charlie come up behind you.

"Find anything interesting?"

You peered back over your shoulder. "I was actually thinking about an old John Waters quote."

He chuckled.

"If you go home with somebody and they don't have books---"

"--Don't fuck 'em."  He completed the phrase with you in unison. You tittered.

"Good thing for you, you have books."

He said your name; you could tell you were driving him crazy.

"You're gonna kill me, you know that?"

You turned on around and crossed your arms.

"How's that?"

"Keep saying shit like that to me and I'm not gonna survive."

A breathy laugh escaped your lips.

"So what should I say then?"

*RING*

You both jumped. It was Charlie's phone.

"That's me,"  he said, pulling it from his pocket as it rang again.

"It's Henry. Do you mind?"  His face was apologetic, like he somehow thought this would be a deal breaker or ruined the mood even though you knew it was a nightly occurrence.

You affectionately touched his arm.

"Please. Go talk to your son."
"Thank you."

He kissed your cheek before retreating into the kitchen to take the call.

"Daddy!"
"Hey honey! How was your day? Was it good?"
"Yeah, it was good."

You did your best not to eavesdrop considering there was very little between the two rooms in terms of privacy. Instead, you busied yourself by flipping through large books on the coffee table. After a few pages, you gave up and made yourself comfortable.

Several minutes passed and Charlie was still on FaceTime. He came into the living room with a small notepad and sat it down in front of you.

"Sorry about this. Thank you for understanding."

Scribbled underneath that, "I know we just had cake, but if you're hungry, order for us?"  He placed his credit card on top of the pad.

You smiled as Charlie continued his conversation. Henry was all giggles about a dog he met earlier in the day named "Potato". He must have realized you didn't know the address because he picked the pad back and jotted down something else before pointing to his laptop and going back into the kitchen.

"Strad!var10us"

You studied the paper. He gave me his password. This spoke volumes to you about his level of trust when it came to your relationship, especially since he had shared with you how Nicole violated any they had left between them during the divorce proceedings.

You reached for the computer underneath the coffee table, carefully opening the lid and typing it in. His wallpaper warmed your heart. It was a photo of Henry gleefully albeit messily enjoying a chocolate ice cream cone. You thought fondly of the chocolate at the corner of Charlie's mouth at the bar. Like father, like son.

Opening his browser, you typed in the name of a delivery service, ignoring the other tabs waiting for his return. Just because he trusted you didn't mean you had to pry. You were sifting through the recommended restaurants based on places he had ordered from in the past when Charlie ended his call in the kitchen.

"Sugar?"

"What?" The pet name disarmed you.

He came back into view. "Do you take sugar or cream in your coffee? I have this snickerdoodle flavored thing, too. It might actually be oat milk, but it tastes pretty good."

Oh. You had completely forgotten about the coffee. "Oh, um...snickerdoodle sounds great."

He saw you were on his laptop. "You find food?" 

You shifted in your seat, pulling your legs underneath you. "I have a couple ideas."

About that time, Charlie waltzed back in as he kept a watchful eye on the very full mugs of coffee.

"Careful, it's hot."

You took the mug from him; the heat from the coffee was a welcomed feeling on your cold hands. He sat down next to you, sipping his coffee before he placed his own mug on a stone coaster on the table. He moved in closer to see what you had selected.

"Hmm...pizza or thai, huh?"

"I can't decide."
"Do you trust me?"
"You know I do."
"Okay."

Charlie pulled the laptop over into his lap and turned so the screen was out of view. A few clicks and he was closing the screen and returning it to its rightful place under the table.

"Now we wait."

You took another sip of your coffee and Charlie did the same.

"So..."
"Hmm?"
"How long?"

Charlie looked down at his watch.

"About 45 minutes."

You set your mug down and cautiously took Charlie's from his hands to place it alongside yours.

He smirked. "What are you up to?"

You slowly rose from your place on the sofa cueing Charlie to move his legs up onto the cushions, stretching out a bit. You bit your lip, staring at him through lustful eyes as you climbed on top of him, perfectly seated in his lap. The throbbing between your legs had returned with a vengeance. You were fucking straddling him. His breathing became ragged and as your name left his lips, his hands found your waist. You moved slightly to adjust your knee which elicited a small gasp from Charlie. You took his hands in your own and guided them to the hem of your shirt. Silently, you raised your arms above your head, never breaking eye contact with him.

He slowly began lifting the fabric up and over your head. Charlie groaned at the sight of your black lace bra, the sheer material of the cups leaving little to the imagination. His hand grabbed your lower back as he aggressively pulled you closer and buried his face in your breasts. You gasped as your hands worked their way into his hair. His lips were everywhere, peppering your exposed skin with kisses. His tongue, tasting you through the material of your lingerie, was languidly moving over the peaked buds of your nipples. "Charlie," you moaned. You could feel his fully hard cock between your legs now.

"I want you so badly,"  he whispered against your skin. You could feel how wet you were. There was no doubt you had already soaked through the delicate fabric of your panties. He captured your mouth in a passionate kiss.

You shimmied your body backwards, granting you better access.  Your hands found his belt, unbuckling as you kissed him again. You moved off of the couch completely, letting your head come to rest in his lap, and took the zipper between your teeth. The fabric of his pants fell open, allowing your hand to explore inside, your fingers gently caressing Charlie's cock through the thin material.

He tilted his head back, his mouth falling open. He was panting at the sensation of your hand slowing working him through his boxer briefs. Needing more, you let your hand slide through the opening to grasp him in your hand more fully. The size and weight of his length made your mouth water. You wanted to taste him, ride him, to feel every inch of it buried deep inside. You freed him from the confines of his underwear, his cock springing to action as you swiped away a bead of pre-cum on the the tip with your thumb.

Charlie cried out. His eyes met yours, fully blown with desire. You moved in closer and positioned your mouth over him, making sure he was watching you every second. It was everything he could do to maintain eye contact as your mouth slowly began to sink down over him. You bobbed your head up and down as you sucked more of him into your mouth before completely taking all of him into your throat. Charlie's hand came to the back of your head, his fingers dancing in your hair until he found his grip, never pushing you down or tugging. You forced your head all the way down until you were gagging. Saliva was running down your chin and you had no intention of wasting it. You took all of him in, using your own spit as an aid for gliding up and down his cock as you tried to relax your throat. The sounds filling the room as you sucked him off were downright obscene. All the while, Charlie's moans were growing more insistent. You hummed as you worked him over with your mouth, moving your hands from his thighs only to unhook your bra. Seeing your bare tits caused him to groan. His hips had a mind of their own now; he was shallowly thrusting into your mouth.  You could tell by his breathing that he was too far gone. He was fucking your mouth with intention, his thrusts moving him forward---his length meeting your mouth as you sank down every time. He wasn't going to last. You pulled off of him with a loud *POP* to run your tongue along the ridge on the underside of his cock before swirling around the head and engulfing him completely again. You realized with all of the starting and stopping throughout the night you had probably been edging him unintentionally.

He moaned loudly, calling your name over and over like a prayer.

"Oh fuck, I-I'm gonna cum!"

His words were meant as warning, but you had no intention of spilling a single drop. His thrusts became erratic and there was no stopping it. His fingers grabbed at the cushions on the sofa, searching for anything to help him brace himself now. Suddenly, his hips jerked off of the couch and he was bursting in your mouth. Hot ropes of cum coated your tongue and throat and you eagerly swallowed everything he had to give. You held him in your mouth until his breathing returned to normal. When he was finished, you lovingly licked him clean and tucked him back into his underwear with a soft kiss.

You quickly realized you were still topless and felt somewhat exposed. You reached for your shirt and gently pulled it back over your body. Charlie sat up and moved to put his feet on the ground, his cheeks pink from orgasm. For whatever reason, seeing him that way made you feel so shy. He pulled you up into his lap and took your hands in his before wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Was that okay?" Your voice came out more quietly than you had expected.

His hands tenderly caressed your face as his lips met yours.

"Incredible," he said breathlessly. Charlie kissed you deeply.

He said your name, ever so tenderly, "You're staying with me tonight."

"I can if you want me to."

He pressed his forehead to yours. "I wasn't asking."

"Charlie."

"Stay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
201K 6.1K 50
Charlie Barber x Reader 18+ only. New cover, same story! "He didn't rush this time. His movements were gentle and deliberate. Like you were a delicat...
136K 6.2K 39
She was his first love, and soon he finds out she was also his biggest regret... With Laurie and Jacob away for the weekend, Andy Barber attends his...
309K 7.1K 28
You're an aspiring director who just moved to New York City. You are inexperienced and eager and thrilled to get an internship with Charlie Barber's...