๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ (Tom Riddle)...

By dinoraii

โ€•๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ (๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹
๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ | REWRITE!!
CAST
CAST II
ACT I
Prologue
Harry J. Potter
The Celestials
i. quidditch world cup
ii. hogwarts: tri-wizard tournament
iii. the weasley twins' revenge
iv. something fishy
v. first task: dragons; pt. 1: meeting the godfathers
vi. first task: dragons; pt.2: merlin
vii. the daily prophet
viii. shopping & a potter
ix. a civil dinner
x. a very grand way of asking
xi. yule ball
xii. second task: the black lake's merpeople residence; pt.1:the treasures
xiii. second task: the black lake's merpeople residence; pt.2:hero complexes
xiv. cedric diggory
xv. lord james fleamont potter
xvi. revelations
xvii. third task pt. 1: the family
xviii. third task pt.2: the maze
xix. third task pt.3: the graveyard
xx. third task pt.4: the return
xxi. cedric diggory: the memorial, the choice
xxii. the new addition
ACT II
Interlude I
xxiii. luna's world
xxiv. james and lily: the end pt 1
xxv. dumbledore's order
xxvi. headquarters
xxvii. family reunions & order members
xxviii. a fainting dark lord
xxix. the hogwarts express
xxx. the sorting ceromony
xxxi. the new dada teacher & a pink toad
xxxii. the strange dog
xxxiii. ravenclaw dorms
xxxiv. a flirting pink toad
xxxv. celestial chaos
xxxvi. detention
xxxvii. cedric's new mission
xxxviii. manuel's sudden intrest
xxxix. a tutoring session
xl. a mission to get harry, draco and neville
xli. sniff plays a prank
xlii. hermione's decleration
xliii. dumbledore's army formed

Sirius O. Black & Remus J. Lupin-Black

16.1K 469 32
By dinoraii

Sirius Black and Remus Lupin visited James and Lily on November 1st, 1981. They had heard about the attack from Dumbledore the night previous and knew something fishy happened. So, as the smart people that they are, went to investigate. When they got there, they immediately knew something was wrong with their friends. They noticed the dazed look in their eyes.

"Lily, James, you guys alright?" Remus asked.

"Just a bit shaken up from the attack last night. Why?" Lily asked.

"Nothing, you guys were just acting. . . odd," Sirius states. "Now, where are my godchildren?" Sirius clapped his hands together, changing the subject.

"Oh. . . err. . . about that Padfoot― uh― Lily, Dumbledore and I thought it was best to send the squib―" James spat the word." ―to Lily's sister's, where she is perfectly safe," James said.

"Squib? Your child―which ever one you sent away― is most defiantly not a squib. They have very strong cores for their age, so its defiantly a lie that one of them is a squib. It was probably a temporary core shut down," Remus explained, glaring at his idiotic friend.

"Wait. Did you say Dumbledore?" Sirius spat out their former headmaster's name out. Lily nodded with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, why? He's a great man," James tilted his head.

Remus and Sirius looked at each other, ignoring James' question.

"I'm just going to visit my godchild, Lord and Lady Potter," Sirius spat coldly.

"Lord. . . Lady. . . Sirius!" James shouted in protest.

"Its Lord Black to you now," Sirius snarled, his icy glare scaring Lily.

"Moony?" James whispered. Remus growled lowly and followed Sirius up the stairs.

Sirius and Remus stormed into the twins' repaired room. Remus waited outside the door. He―as in Sirius― only saw Harry napping and felt a pang in his heart when what his best mate said was true. His goddaughter, Iris, was really gone. His magic lashed out, somehow not scaring poor little Harry. In fact, it smoothed him.

Remus came in when he felt the magic atmosphere―thanks to being a werewolf― dramatically change. Even though Remus felt calmer due to his friend―or rather secret lover― angry magic. He did notice Harry seemed calmer, even though he's sleeping, due to the angry magic. When Lily's magic was out to sooth the kids, they were never this calm. It was like they trusted Sirius more than their mother.

Then, Harry suddenly woke up. He did not cry due to the magic in the air. He was relatively calm. If Harry were to wake up due to his mother's magic, he'd be spreading his magic around him. Perhaps it was the godfather bond that soothed.

Harry looked around―possibly for his other half― and felt a yearn of warmth that only one person could give him. He had started crying, the word, "'Ris", constantly. Sirius and Remus felt bad. They could clearly see the young 'savior' wanted his twin sister. He yearned for her warmth. They had wanted to take Harry away but knew it wasn't possible. That day, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black made a vow; they will get Iris back, no matter what it takes. After a kiss to Harry's forehead from each of them, the couple away to #4 Privet drive. Severing their ties with James and Lily.

When they arrived, they quickly knocked on the door. Petunia Dursley opened the door with a baby swaddled in a blue blanket in her arms.

"What do you want, you freaks?!" She hissed.

"Hello to you too, Petunia. Is it possible you have our goddaughter, Iris, with you?" Remus said before Sirius could say anything. Petunia laughed.

"Of course not. Dropped that freak off at the Police station early this morning. Whatever a squib is, I doubt she is one. I could just feel her freakishness ooze out of the brat," she hissed and slammed the door. The werewolf and anagmi looked at each other. This was going to be a lot harder than they thought.

Yes, even though Iris was supposedly put in the care of the Dursley family, but they blamed their former friend, Peter Pettigrew, for this. He was the reason why their goddaughter was gone, along with their manipulative coot they once called their headmaster. Lucky, for them, the rat didn't know the masks they had to wear thanks to their friend, Tom, or rather their Lord. Well, more thanks to them being in the Elite,―where the Dark Lord valued his most trusted identity's― where the rat had no way in telling the old goat. Even if the Marauders―obviously excluding Peter― were part of the Order, they were spies for their Lord.

Even though they saw Pettigrew at Order meetings, they didn't rat him out to their Lord, hoping to keep him safe. Though they didn't know what goes on when he was talking to Dumbledore behind closed doors, they now knew. He was telling him about Voldemort and his plans. They had seen him constantly whimper at their Lord's name, wearing long sleeves and had come to a habit to play with his left arm, where the Dark Mark just happened to lie. they had figured it out he was a traitor the minuet Iris was taken away.

They apparated to Riddle Manor. Lily and James would defiantly be marked as traitors and they couldn't justify the Death Eater's claims without being marked as traitors. At least until Lord Voldemort explains what had happened that night. They knew he created Horcruxes but he was Imperioed to do so. They―as in Lily, James, Remus and Sirius―helped him fight it, gaining a life-time of friendship from Tom Riddle.

Months after Voldemort's "death", Death Eater's were getting captured and put into Azkaban. Remus and Sirius were however not captured, they were known light supporters, at least to the rest of the Wizarding World. Many Death Eaters's knew they were Order spies but still couldn't help but envy them.

Why should they be able to walk freely while their magic drains day by day? Did those Death Eaters's in Azkaban have to testify to them being in the Voldemort's Elite? Even if they wanted to, they couldn't. Lord Voldemort made them swear on their magic not to tell anyone who their higher ups were. Even the Inner Circle had to swear, unless they confessed that they were in the Inner Circle themselves. Legimiues couldn't be used to figure out who was in the Inner Circle or Elite. Something was blocking everyone who tried. They had no idea what spell it was.

Lower rank DE's thought the spell would disappear when Lord Voldemort died. That is correct, however, Lord Voldemort was immortal due to his forced horcruxes. The Inner Circle DE's knew their Lord would save them when he returned, or rather if he could.

Months have became into years. Remus and Sirius could not find their beloved goddaughter. The hadn't visited Harry since he was a baby. They promised not to walk into the house Harry was in without Iris. Even if they were no longer friends with James and Lily over the matter, Harry was still Sirius' godson. They had every right to visit him but not without the red head girl. They decided not to tell anyone about finding their goddaughter since it might be dangerous to.

When it came time for Harry to go to Hogwarts, they discovered that Harry was wearing a mask. Though it was not like the pureblood manner Sirius or the Malfoy's wears, but it was a mask.

'Sly boy he is. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets into Slytherin,' Sirius thought.

He was indeed surprised when the Prewett heirs, Fred and George Weasley, were not in Slytherin when he discovered they were sort of wearing masks, since they were very cunning and sneaky, even if in the end they got caught about the prank they did. But Sirius did have a feeling Harry was going to be put into Gryffindor. Harry probably had the skill to convince the hat to put him into Gryffindor. Sirius knew Harry was keeping an image up. He was fooling everyone around him. But Sirius did not know why.

They watched Harry from a distance, with the Malfoy's of course. Sirius was there to send his cousin off. He would hope that his godson would make friends with Draco. But knowing Harry was keeping an image about being the savior, it wasn't going to happen. Remus had wondered if Harry knew about his sister. Remus had sighed and took his husband's hand―yes, they got married― and gave it a tight squeeze. 

Four Years Later

"Is there a raid tonight?" Remus asked Barty Jr. He nodded.

The two wealthy, powerful, couples―along with Draco― left the Malfoy tent and sat in the Minister's Box, on the other side of the Potters and co.

"Lord Blacks, Lord, Lady and Heir Malfoy's," Harry had discreetly greeted them with a basically invisible nod and quiet mutter. They had all nodded discreetly back.

Sirius and Remus had secretly met up with Harry last year in the Hog's Head. The year Pettigrew tried to escape but was given the kiss when he was caught.

Harry had told them everything he knew about Iris and vice versa. Harry had grown quite close with his godfather and husband.

In fact, Harry was closer the Black's and Malfoy's then his own family and friends―excluding the Prewett Heirs and the Longbottom Heir― he had always acted, what one would say fake, with his family. He would wear a cold Pureblood mask in front of them or an oblivious, daft child in front of his 'friends'. He had only shown his real self to the Malfoy, Prewett and Longbottom heirs and the Blacks. Which happened to be, cold―but only to those who disrespected him when shown his real self― and calculating. They could easily tell he was generally happy when his real self was shown.

As the Black's were watching the Quidditch game― Sirius more than Remus― they had noticed the youngest female chaser on the Bulgarian team.

"I believe that's Iris Amelia Potter-Krum." Harry discreetly whispered to Sirius and Remus.

Their mouths were agape, but quickly recovered. They had planned to dig deeper into the situation. They had not participated in the raid but did hear the conversation between Draco, Iris, Youngest Male Weasley and the Muggle-born Granger. They noticed how close Draco and Iris were and decided to question him about it later. 

+x+

"Draco. How do you know the youngest Quidditch Chaser on a professional team?" Sirius asked.

"Oh, Iris is my godsister. . . Why?" Draco replied.

"Full name?" Remus asked.

"Iris Amelia Potter-Krum. . .," Draco trailed off. "Why are you two asking these questions?" He questioned.

"Thank you dearest, cousin. You had just helped us find our goddaughter," Sirius said excitingly.

"But how can we meet her?" Remus muttered.

"Tri-Wizard Tournament," Draco blurted out, apparently hearing Remus mutter. "She's going with her brother. You can meet her at the stands during the first task or at the ball their doing. Father said he's attending the ball," Draco said.

Remus and Sirius thought for a moment before deciding to meet her during the ball. And their quest to find Iris Potter, is almost done. Their first step was complete. Now step two was going to be difficult, or at least so they thought. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.1K 26
"And that night young Harry and (y/n) slept, not knowing they were special, not knowing they were famous, not knowing that at that very moment, peopl...
864K 32.6K 31
Harry Potter no longer has any fucks to give. That's it. That's the plot. Thanks for coming to my ted talk. ((And all because Death does something ab...
306K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...