It's not that simple

JemiaYoung द्वारा

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! अधिक

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.56

5.3K 206 69
JemiaYoung द्वारा

Liyah

"Von I will slap you stop playing with me"I yelled at him from the top of the stairs "yea ight Liyah" he waved me off still playing the game.

"You think I'm playing"I walked down the stairs.

"Ian say nun to you bro I don't even know what you mad for"he paused the game looking over at me.

"So you ain't hear shit I just said" I asked him walking up to him.

Finna pop this nigga.

"I wish you would imma fold yo ass up for real" he looked at me like I was crazy "so who the bitch von" I asked him and he scrunched his face up.

"Ian finna do this with you today I know Ian cheat or do anything to that sort so go awf" he sat back on the couch getting on his phone.

"I never said you cheated" I say next to him and got on my phone.

He looked over at me like I was crazy "what the fuck is wrong with you" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just wanted to see if you was gone slip up and say you was cheating" I texted Mia back letting her know that I will be at her birthday party.

"I'm not fucking you no more you always do crazy shit after we fuck" he mumbled the last part and I rolled my eyes.

"Not to much on me it's yo fault you hit that little button in the back of my pussy" I went to Snapchat and recorded us together and he just mugged the camera while I smiled.

"Fix yo face dumbass" I flicked his lip and he popped me back and I dropped the phone and swung on him "now why-ight".

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"Bae I'm sorry it was a accident" I yelled and he smacked my ass "nah ion want to
Hear all of that" he said walking up the stairs to our bedroom.

When we walked in I heard yushon voice "you just saved yo mama" von said putting me down.

"Hey man you finally up" I picked him up and he smiled at me "awwww my baby so cute" I cooed at yushon.

"I know thank you" I heard von say from the bathroom making me smacked my lips.

"Wasn't talking about you" I brought yushon with me to the bathroom seeing von getting ready to leave...where? I don't know.

"Where you going" I asked him with a attitude "somewhere with the boys" I tilted my head "somewhere? come on now you know better than that".

"Ion know what to tell you cause that's all I'm telling you" I chuckled "well when you coming back cause I have to go to Mia birthday party tonight" I said fixed yushon on my shoulder.

"Shiiiiiii can you get somebody else to watch him ion know when we gone be back" I rolled my eyes but nodded my head "don't worry about it von".

I walked to the bed and laid down with yushon on me "what you smiling at" I tickled his stomach and he started to giggle.

"Ight I'll be back later love y'all" von gave yushon and kiss and he went to give me a kiss on the lips but I turned my head making him kiss my cheek.

"I see how it is"he mumbled and I nodded my head "yea be safe...love you" I kept my eyes on yushon who could read the energy in the room.

"Ight" with that he walked out the the room.

I started to feel guilty cause I always told myself that I wouldn't let von leave the house while we were on bad terms after he got shot.

You never know what might happened...

Mia

"Caleb...shut up"I laid back on the bed with KitKat wrappers all around me.

"No cause look at my bed then you got chocolate on my pillow oh my god" he looked mad but I didn't really care.

Watch this.

"You know what caleb if you don't want me here then I'll leave the fuck I got to get ready for sleepover anyways" I sniffed getting out the bed throwing my jacket on.

"No bae I'm just saying you know how I am when it comes down to my place being clean" I nodded my head.

"I know bae I just be so tired and hungry" I pouted and he nodded his head "it okay baby" he kissed my lips and I smiled.

"Okay but I have to leave for real" I said throwing all my thrash away and taking the pillow case off the pillow.

"I got it don't worry" he said and I nodded my head putting it back on the bed "what time the party start".

"It's a sleepover and eight".

"Anyways when they leaving so I can come over" he said laying on the bed watching me get ready "bae what part of SLEEPover do you not get" I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll be there at twelve"he got on his phone not paying attention to the glare I was giving him.

"I'm finna go bye love you" I went over to his side of the bed and gave him a kiss "love you babes be safe with my baby in you".

"Ok".

Jayla

"Xander I'm not tryna argue with you for real but you was wrong and you know that" I said calmly looking at him sitting on the other couch.

"If you don't want to argue why you still talking about it" he said with a attitude and I nodded my head "okay bro" I looked down at my arms holding zaria.

Everything I do is for you.

She smiled at me and I smiled back at her "look mamas who is that" I sat her up and showed her xander who was just looking at his phone.

Her smile got bigger and she started jumping in my lap "damn why I can't get the same reaction" I mumbled and she started to whine for him.

"Xander"

"..."

"I'm not tryna argue with you zaria want you" I said and he looked over and saw her reaching for him.

He got off the couch and picked her up going to the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone and went upstairs to our room.

I got a text from Mia earlier , she invited me to her sleepover I thought it was set up at first but she called me and we talked about everything and she forgave me.

I wanna go but I don't know who gone watch zaria...I know what y'all think why can't Xander watch her well that's what we was arguing.

Xander don't get that we have to work as a team to raise zaria yea he take care of us financially but while he's out doing lord knows I'm at home watching zaria and when I'm at work I have to take her to a daycare.

Which is why I had to get liyah to pick her up the other day I had to stay late for work and I couldn't get in touch with her father.

Sad I know...

I called my mama "hey ma".

"Hey babygirl how's my grand baby doing" I smiled I'm glad I fixed my relationship with my mom and dad.

"She's doing good she hang out with her dad right now" I said and she hummed .

"But ummm mama can you watch her tonight mia invited me to her birthday party and Xander can't watch her tonight" I asked her waiting for a response.

"Yea sure but why can't he watch her" I sighed "I don't know mama I asked and that started a argument I really getting tired of this honestly like I'm tryna be strong for zaria but it's really hard".

I felt my eyes watering "Awww baby just pray on it" I sighed "I will mama" I wiped my tears "I'm gonnna get her ready and bring her to you" I said and she said okay and hung up.

I got up and left the room going to zaria bedroom packing her a bag with everything she will need for the night.

She's only staying for a night I don't like the thought of leaving my baby on people for a long time, I don't want them thinking I'm a bad mother.

"Xander" I yelled his name and I started to hear footsteps.

"Yea"I looked back and saw he was by the door.

"Zaria staying with my mama tonight I just need to get her ready before I drop her off"I said lowly reaching for zaria who happily came to me.

"Why she going with yo mama" I smacked my lips shaking my head ignoring him.

"You don't hear me talking"

"..."

"Come on baby let's get you ready" I took her clothes off and laid her on the changing table.

30 minutes

After getting her ready I took her to Xander so he can say bye "what you bring ha in here for I thought she was going to yo mamas"he said with a attitude.

"I was letting you say bye you asshole" I yelled at him.

I let him get away with being a asshole to me but I'm not finna let him be like that with my baby- hell his baby.

"Mannn gone with that shit" I was about to punch his ass he must've forgot who the fuck I am.

"Ight bet" I walked out with all her stuff including her.

"Your daddy being a asshole and he just don't know that yo mama bout to go into her old ways if he don't get his shit together"I told zaria while putting her in her seat.

She had a frown on her face "oh you don't want me talking about him"I said and she made the same face.

"Girl fuck yo daddy" I closed the door and got in the drivers seat starting my car up.

Lord Jesus 🤦🏽‍♀️

Okay how do y'all feel about jayla situation fuck all that other shit !!!

I fell bad for her 😐

But I might update again tonight I wanna see where jayla and Xander going in this book....

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Drug Games ™ faytgo_ द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

2.6K 91 30
1st book so its probably not gonna be that good and it's probably make you cringe but it's still my 1st writing so I encourage you guys to read it or...
236K 5.2K 52
Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more .
1.8K 22 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
206K 5.8K 44
I'm not good at descriptions so just read the book I promise it's good😌