✔Oddball Oneshots [And scenar...

RhedTigre623 tarafından

[Requests are CLOSED] [UNEDITED] Oneshots and scenarios for Ikémen Sengoku: Romances Across Time and Ikémen V... Daha Fazla

A/N: Thank You. m(_ _)m
Requests Page
(Sengoku) When You Get a Nosebleed
(Sengoku) [Pt.1] When He Finds Out You Bear His Child
(Sengoku) [Pt. 2] When He Finds Out You Bear His Child
🦅Nobunaga Oda {Bird Stroke} [IkeSen]
🦊Mitsuhide Akechi {A Foxy Encounter Part One} [IkeSen]
🦅Nobunaga Oda {Sleep} [IkeSen]
🐯Masamune Date {Amnesiac} [IkeSen]
{Sengoku} What They Do When You Are Away
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Mending a Broken You} [IkeSen]
🐯Masamune Date {Cheer Her Up} [IkeSen]
🐯Masamune Date {Candy..?} [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Cuddle me..?} [IkeSen]
🐇 Kenshin Uesugi {Always and Forever} [IkeSen]
(IkeSen) When Your Ex Visits You
Pick-up Lines They Tried [Sengoku]
Singing&Dancing: 21st Century Style!! [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {My Sunshine} [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Tourette's Syndrome} [IkeSen]
Back in Time [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Affection} [IkeSen]
⚠️🦊Akechi Mitsuhide {Not Really My Type of Guy} [IkeSen]
When they find out you're famous [IkeSen]
Precious [IkeSen]
✨A Different Breed✨ [IkeSen]
(Vampire) When You Get a Nosebleed
(Vampire) In the Library [Pt. 1]
(Vampire) In the Library [Pt. 2]
🐑Sebastian {The Wine Glass Incident} [IkeVamp]
🦔Isaac Newton {Just a Dream} [IkeVamp]
🦔 Isaac Newton {Fateful Return} [IkeVamp]
(Vampire) What They Do When You Are Away
🐺Jean d'Arc {Eternal Love} [IkeVamp]
Some Lines They Tried (Vampire)
Singing&Dancing: 21st Century Style!![IkeVamp]
Welcome to IkeVamp High!! [IkeVamp]
A/N
Under the Mistletoe: Christmas Special!! 🌲[IkeVamp]
Spelling [IkeVamp]
Yandere At My Wedding [IkeVamp]
When They Find Out You Bear Their Child [IkeVamp]
My World [IkeVamp]
Happy New Year!! [IkeVamp]
🦔 Isaac Newton {Allow Me} [IkeVamp]
🦅Napoleon Bonaparte {Goodnight} [IkeVamp]
Protection [IkeVamp]
🙃 Idk lmao [IkeVamp]
🌻Vincent van Gogh: An Artist's Wish [IkeVamp]
When they find out you're famous [IkeVamp]
Sassy Little Missy [IkeVamp]
your choice: 📖
Alyn Crawford{Personal Guardian} Part 1 [Midnight Cinderella]
Nico Meier {By Your Side} [Midnight Cinderella]
Stars In The Sky [IkeVamp]

Saint-Germain {Words} [IkeVamp]

301 11 3
RhedTigre623 tarafından

[Dont hate me, I dont know anything from his route, it hasn't come out, I use English version yes; but he's my second best boi after Jean, Napoleon, and Theo-]

BG Info [IMPORTANT]: Y/N is a very shy and socially awkward person. She's so socially awkward that when she open her mouth to speak, no sound comes out. So Y/N uses a notepad and paper to express feelings and communicate, sometimes using body language like nodding to say simple things like 'Yes' or 'No'. Some people take advantage of this and bully her, knowing she won't be able to say anything abut it. (Basically like me irl-)

But thats okay because we are tough cookies to crack. (,o' v'o),

Hope you enjoy!
----

I've only two weeks until that door opens. I'm excited, ecstatic, even... But.. I don't feel the same resolve as before..

It's true, I've been here for two weeks, waiting to get back home..

But lately, everything seemed to go by so fast. So fast, that I couldn't keep up with the pace. It's as if I only got here yesterday.

Walking through the halls to the kitchen, I happen to run into Arthur and Dazai.

"Hey, good morning Y/N!! How are you?"

"Ohayo, Y/N-chan!"

I nodded to them both, forcing a smile.

I walked forward, my forced smile fading to a bland, monotonous expression. I went inside the kitchen, taking a breath, hoping to see Sebastian.

But he wasn't there. How odd. I moved sluggishly to the sink, washing my hands.

Then, the door opened. I turned my head to the door and was relieved to find Sebas at the door, balancing some empty trays.

"So, Y/N.. Do you still wish to go back?"

I thought about the question for a moment.

Then shook my head as I placed all the empty dishes and trays into the sink to wash.

"..So since you can't speak... How do you plan on telling him how you feel?"

My heart clenched at the thought.

I can speak! It's just... My mouth won't let out the sounds...! Why do I always freeze like this..?

I took the pen and pad of paper he held out for me. I scrawled on some sentences and handed it back. I went back to cleaning the silverware and porcelain.

"..'I have a voice. A powerful one.. I just can't control it'..?" He read, slightly confused.

I nodded, without looking back.

When I was finished with the used dishes, I set the table in preparation for dinner.

--

"Hello, Y/N. How's your day so far?"

I turned to see Comte standing a little way behind me with his stupidly handsome face. I forced a smile expertly and put a thumbs up before turning around to tend to the soft white roses, my face heating up slightly.

..I knew it.. The reason why everything's going by so quickly... Comte de Saint-Germain, what have you done to me..??

--

I looked up to the sky through my window later that night, seeing the nearly completed circle of light.

I closed my eyes, feeling a small gust of wind through a small gap between the clear glass.

Do I want to go back home..? What if when I go through I won't be able to return? Well, let's weigh the options and decide from there...

I got up and went to my desk.

I made a T-chart to help me with the pros and cons of leaving and staying. I believe I spent at least 45 minutes or so writing everything from seeing my family and getting teased, to staying in a world of nice and considerate individuals.

In the end, I decided to stay. There were more cons in returning than staying.

But one question still lingered in my head..

Just then, I heard a knock on the door.

"Ma cherie..? Are you still awake?"

Oh my god. He's knocking on the door.

My pulse quickened every second as I stood up and put the paper I used in one neat pile and went to the door, opening it.

"I see you're still up. May I come in?"

I nearly opened my mouth to say something, but bit down on my lip as I nodded as he came in.

I closed the door silently and tilted my head to the side.

"Well, I'm guessing you're curious about why I'm here, yes?"

I nodded, hearing the all-too-familiar heartbeat in my ears.

"..I have a question, and I think you already know what it is and it's answer." He looked over to my desk before looking back.

"..Do you still wish to return to your own time? Or have you changed your mind?"

I looked down, avoiding eye contact as I fidgeted with my hands.

I-I want.. I want to stay... To stay in this time period.. Dammit, why can my mouth not work properly?! Damn you, mouth. Hurry up, you gotta say something!! He's waiting..!

As I talked to myself, my face accordingly adjusted to the emotion I was feeling. Probably not the best way to communicate with someone, Y/N.

I slowly looked up to see him still looking at me and I looked down at the floor again, feeling the heat quickly rush to my face.

The quickest thing I knew to do was to write my answer down.

I quickly got up and walked over to my desk, writing on it.

Will he approve..? Of course, you idiot. He said he was gonna allow you to make a choice, remember?

I took a shaky breath and sat down, paper in hand.

I bowed my head, covering my face with my paper.

It had been several seconds. Several seconds of silence and pure torture for me.

I don't know how, but I swear I could feel a very smug and confident smile creeping up on his face. I looked at the paper and that's when it hit me.

"Shit, it was the wrong side..!!"

I flipped the paper quickly, realizing in sheer horror what side of the paper I'd presented.

..I'd rather not talk about it..

But a few more silent seconds passed before I put the paper down.

I looked up and indeed, Comte did have a smile on his face.

At that moment I fought back the urge to get up and pinch his cheeks.

Instead, I covered my mouth with the back of my hand.

It was very quiet in my room, yes. But what seemed scarier was that not one of us was talking..

"Well. You have quite a colorful word choice, Y/N."

I tensed.

Well... Let's see if we can try speaking again..?

"...Well... I didn't exactly plan on showing you that list..."

I inwardly congratulated myself on this small achievement.

"..But I must say that you too, have caught my eye." he smiled, faintly.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait-.. He actually-?..

"I-... I'm not so sure how I should respond to that." I muttered loud enough so he could hear.

"Well, I don't really think you need to."

He got up from his position and sat down next to me. I shifted my position a little.

"..What did you mean by that, if you don't mind me asking?" 

"Well, it may seem quite odd to say..."

"I've heard weirder."

"I see... It's quite annoying, connections like these, but not so much since it's you. I seem to know what you try to say through your actions alone.."

"Really..?" I asked quietly

He nodded.

"Well, it's late.. You need to get some sleep." He stood up, and I immediately felt the air around me get cold.

I looked at the window I left open and closed it.

"Are you going to sleep as well?" I asked, comfortable talking around him. It's true, sometimes I would utter a few words here and there, but today held the most conversation I've held with a person in many years. And I was very proud, yes I was.

As he reached the door and I was in my bed already, he turned to me and put a finger on his lips.

"I promise you, I won't tell."

He opened the door, and before he closed, whispered into the room, "I know why you're staying. Bonne nuit, ma cherie."

I fell asleep comfortably that night, and before I knew it, it was daytime.

I walked through the halls three weeks later after making my decision to stay, and life has never been more lively.

I rounded the corner and I met Arthur and Dazai, this time, conversing with Isaac.

I stifled a laugh as I saw Isaac's baby cheeks puff out, light pink in color.

"Ah, ohayo, Y/N-chan!!"

"Hey, good morning, Y/N!"

"Y/N help me. Also, good morning."

I smiled at them and offered my hand to Isaac.

"Good morning, all you you."

As I led Isaac away from the two authors, he explained to me how much he hates being compared to apples.

I laughed as I entered the kitchen, ending the conversation and the 'rescue mission'.

Getting through another day, I lived in that happy mansion for a good sixty years before passing on.

But still, every now and then, I see his gold hair fluttering in the wind, paper in hand, placing it with a small paperweight in front of my tombstone in the nearby cemetary..

I follow him back, seeing him smile, as if he knows I'm following him.

I didn't need to get his attention.

I've had it for as long as I was alive.

I didn't need to speak.

My voice was the howling wind.

The paper my unspoken words.

My tombstone a reminder for those after me my fate. A good one.

No words needed to be spoken between us.

Words were important, yes.

But actions are equally as important.

----

Y/N L/N

XXXX - XXXX

"No words are needed between us. What needs to be done, we must do so in action. Otherwise it's just a frail dream. No words. I live beyond the grave. I live in you through memory. Don't forget me."

-------

Fin.

[I struggled with writing this. But it was fun seeing the finished product, ngl. I still hope you all enjoyed this!!]

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

168K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
121K 1.9K 9
I just wanna start off that, Tom and Jerry was my number one favorite show I used to watch as a kid. Every Saturday morning, I would turn on that T.V...
21.8K 376 12
join me in this chaos :3 Status: Complete! #149 - Unknown Characters: Yoosung Jumin Zen Jaehee Saeyoung Saeran Jihyun (V) Vanderwood (What's his re...
220K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc