Revenge of the Fallen Queens

By fABuLomE

Both girls were executed and have their short lives filled with unhappiness. After they died they met each... More

Announcement!!!
Prologue
Meeting
Goddess???
New Looks
Back to the basics!
Meeting
Training Time!!!
H x H World
Cooking Exam!!!
Trick Tower
Hunting Time!!!
Last Exam and Leaving!?!
Planning...
The girls gowns and accesories
The Ball Part 1
The Ball Part 2
A/n
Castina Empire
CHAOS! Part 1
CHAOS Part 2
CHAOS (Final)
INVITATIONS FROM A CHIMERA
ARRIVING AT THE PALACE
Princess meets "Bastard"
Viscount Patterson
A/N (Must Read)

Tea Time~

1K 37 13
By fABuLomE

(A/n: Sup Guys!!! I'm finally back from all that stress. To be honest my parents almost made me stop writing this because they said it's a distraction to my studies. Anyways, thanks for reading and supporting this story. Enjoy~)

3rd POV.

          After both girls have done their task they both went back to the castle and sneak into their rooms. Avyanna fell asleep the moment her head hit the bed. While Edira read a few books she got from the dimensions she and Avy traveled.

The Next Day...

Edira found herself wearing a dress with Avyanna wearing also the same but in different colors.

Edira: Why do I have to wear this!?

Avyanna: We look cute, that's why~

Edira: Hmph!

Avyanna: C'mon, grumpy!

Edira: Whatever.

.

.

.

Jiuen: Oh princesses, you both look extremely cute!!! (Tch, I'm more beautiful of course!!!)

Avyanna: Thank you Empress Jieun. You look pretty too! (Heh, Pretty ugly~)

Edira: Thank you, Empress... (She looks like a clown with that make-up)

Jieun: Really? Thank you! Now let's go have some tea, shall we?

Avyanna: Yes! (Finally, I'm starving!!!)

Edira: Okay.

.

.

.

At the Garden...

Avyanna: Wow, the garden is so pretty! ( The flowers look nice...)

Edira: Hmm, it's okay... (I saw gardens that looks more beautiful than this)

Jieun: Thank you! ( Why this brat!!! *Murdering Edira in her brain*)

.

.

.

While the three were having tea and chatting with each other...

Avyanna: My tea tastes weird...

Jieun: W-what? Princess, may I see your teacup, please? ( Please don't let it be poison! I don't want my reputation to be ruined!!!)

Avyanna: Here ( *Hands her teacup to Jieun* There's poison on my tea. It's a good thing Edira and I are immune to poison)

Jieun: *Gasp* Maids!!! Bring me the one who gives us the tea, now!!!

Maids: Yes, your majesty!

Avyanna: What is it?

Jieun: Princess Avyanna are you feeling okay? You see someone poisoned your teacup and I want to know if you're feeling sick. (I can't let my reputation be ruined!!!)

Avyanna: I don't feel anything. Besides me and Edira are immune to poison. I just want to know why my tea tastes weird. ( I just want to see you act like an idiot~)

Jieun: Really? (Please say yes, please say yes, plea-)

Edira: Yes. If Avyanna and I are not immune to poison, do you still think we'll be here in your empire, Empress Jieun?

Jieun: O-oh... ( Thank god! But seriously this brat is annoying me since this morning!!! *Glares at Edira in her mind*)

Ruveliss: Jieun, Princesses! I heard what happened. Are you three alright?

Avyanna: We are fine, your highness. No need to worry.

Ruveliss: Good. Jieun, did you know who dares to poison you guys?

Jieun: I don't know. But I already called the one who served us tea.

Ruveliss: Goo-

Maids: Your Highness! The suspect already has fled!!!

Jieun & Ruveliss: WHAT!?

Ruveliss: Guards, Find that assassin and bring them to me!!!

Guards: Yes, your highness!!!

Edira: *Ahem* How about you join us Emperor Ruveliss for tea? I already told my own butler to serve us a new cup of tea.

Ruveliss: If it's okay with you.

Avyanna: It's fine! The tea will be here so-

Sebastian: Your highness, your tea is ready.

Avyanna: Really? What kind of tea did you make, Sebastian?

Sebastian: Lippe Tea, your highness.

Ruveliss: I heard the main ingredient is sanyu. That could only be found in the Siodonna Kingdom.

Avyanna: Oh... ( My past mom's birth Kingdom...)

Jieun: Princess Avyanna are you okay? ( Why did her aura feel sad?)

Edira: Avyanna. ( Are you okay?)

Avyanna: Oh! It's nothing really. I just remembered something. ( I'm fine Edira)

Edira: Okay.

Jieun: Tell us if something is wrong alright? ( This is my chance to manipulate her~)

Ruveliss: *Ahem* Princesses, did you find someone already? Like a lover or a fiance?

Avyanna: Yes! ( I know you want me to make me your queen but I don't even like you. So let's just pretend I have someone~)

Edira: Yup. ( Time to practice my acting skills~)

Jieun: Umm, may we ask who are they? ( Last time we talk, you two don't have one.)

Ruveliss: (Damn it!!! I need to know who is it in order to eliminate them!) Indeed. Who are they?

Avyanna: Oh! His name is Luke. He's from another dimension though, so we don't see each other often. But we really do love each other!!! ( Who the heck is Luke!? I don't even know that guy...)

Jieun: Wow! How about you, Princess Edira?

Edira: Umm his name is Jason. He's also from another dimension but we talk with each other by my magic.

Jieun: That's so cute!!! What do they look like?

Avyanna: Luke has black hair, red eyes, and have fair skin.

Edira: Jason has blond hair, blue eyes, and has a tanned skin color.

Jieun: Wow! They must be really handsome for you guys to fall in love with them, right?

Avyanna & Edira Yes.

Edira: (We're good at acting right, Avy?)

Avyanna: (Yup! Man, they're idiots. )

Ruveliss: It seems like it's going to rain. How about we go inside?

Edira: Agree.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd POV.

After the tea party has ended, the royalties went to their own rooms to do what they like. Ruveliss went back to his office to do the paperwork for the damage that Avyanna and Edira caused that evening. He still doesn't know who cause chaos and destruction to the Kingdom. Meanwhile, Jieun is busy planning on how to wrap our girls to her fingers. She decided to see both of the girl's weakness. Little did she know that before she does what she is planning, she will experience a chaotic fate~

.

.

.

Avyanna: Is the plan ready?

Edira: Yes. The monsters we created will attack this kingdom this week starting tomorrow. Also, while Ruveliss and the knights are protecting the castle and the people, we will take Jieun and have fun with her~

Avyanna: You mean we get to torture her?

Edira: Yup!

Avyanna: Are you planning to reveal your identity as Aristia?

Edira: Maybe or Maybe not~

Avyanna: Arghh! Tell me!!!

Edira: Nope!~

Avyanna & Edira's outfit:

Avy's shoes:

Edira's shoes:

(A/n: Sup Guys! You reach the end of the chapter. What do you think will happen? Stay tuned my lovely readers. Byee!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.5K 25
You have always been a close friend to Claude for his whole entire life. You knew how he was neglected and all that's why you promised to always be t...
6.5K 416 20
What gives the will to live for humans..? Is it love.? Responsibility.? Family.? Ambition..? Goal..? Dreams..? Revenge.? Hate.? It's differen...
3.2K 232 24
Two souls completely different... One who fights for justice and one who doesn't care for something like justice... Two broken gems... What will happ...
33.6K 707 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...