Make Me Love Again (THE VAMPI...

By ella_thehunter

A/N this story is currently under editing so there are a few changes that may mean that the plot will be a bi... More

CAST
'The story of my life'
THE LAST DANCE (PART ONE)
THE LAST DANCE (PART TWO)
KLAUS
THE LAST DAY
THE SUN ALSO RISES
AS I LAY DYING
THE HYBRID
THE END OF THE AFFAIR
DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR
THE RECKONING
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
GHOST WORLD
ORDINARY PEOPLE
HOMECOMING

THE BIRTHDAY

12.4K 263 11
By ella_thehunter

(Unedited)

Aria's PoV

I was standing outside a house in Tennessee, Klaus wanted to find a man called Ray Sutton, apparently we had to act as a couple to trick them into inviting us into the house to find him. I stood outside with his arm around my waist. When A woman walks outside the house from the kitchen door.

"Rudy! Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you." She shouts looking around outside. She bends down and picks up a toy. When she turns around Klaus suddenly picks me up and we appear in front of her.she looks at us startled, so I give her a friendly smile which she returns.

"I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to scare you." He says in a fake American accent, it literally took everything in me not to laugh at how awful it was.

"Can I help you?" The women asks him cautiously. Taking a slight step back.

"Yeah, my car hmm, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh I feel like I've been walking forever yours is the first house I come to so I was just hoping I could use your phone?" He asks her still using the horrible accent.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" She asks him suspiciously.

"The battery on his died, mine has broke and this one decided to not charge it you know what men are like." I pipe in as I pull Klaus's phone out of his pocket showing the women proof.

"Sure." The women sighs out.

"Soo, I can come in?" Klaus asks her smirking.

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." The women tells him.

"I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting." Klaus says now increasingly annoyed.

"I'm from Florida." She snips at him.

"Well, that explains it." He says as He grabs her throat and compels her. "Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea." He says to her angrily. A flicker of jealousy pangs through me, but I quickly get rid of it, what is actually wrong with me, I am Elijah's soulmate and I am getting jealous of his brother calling other girls pet names. I am snapped out of my trance by Klaus lightly pulling my arm towards him. We walk In the kitchen another woman is frying food and walks over to the counter with the frying pan.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." The other women says. She turns around and sees the first woman and Klaus and I entering the kitchen. Klaus is holding the nape of her neck with one hand. The women is sobbing. I try to block out her cries, knowing I can't do anything, I can't help but feel guilty for helping Klaus trick her into inviting him in.

"What's going on?" The other women asks defensively looking over to her crying friend.

"Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here." Klaus tells both of the girls knowing, trying to find out where exactly Ray is.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly." The women says whilst shaking in fear.

"But I expect he makes it home, once a month. That's what I thought. Where is he now?" Klaus questions we rudely dropping the hold he has on my arm. She doesn't answer. "If I have to make you tell me it's going to be infinitely more painful for you. Hmm." He tells her with a massive smile on his face.

The other woman runs out of the kitchen and opens the front door, but Stefan is standing in the doorway. She immediately looks startled on Stefan's sudden appearance.

Me, Klaus and the first woman come up behind her. Klaus flashes her a devilish smile.

"I love it when they run!" Klaus tells her with a tone that suggests that he is happy that she tried to escape.

"He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's on Highway 41." The women closer to the door to the tells him giving up his location.

"Thank you my love." He tells the women he is still holding as jealousy flickers within me again, bloody hell is it because I am not sleeping enough or something.

He touches the woman's hair. "Now, may my friend come in?" He asks her softly as though she was a child.

"Yes." The women replies crying.

The woman looks terrified and Stefan goes in. Klaus pushes the first woman to Stefan. He immediately tenses up.

"Kill this one quickly." Klaus tells him as he looks to the other woman.
"And make that one suffer. We'll be in the car." Klaus tells him with a grin grabbing onto my wrist gently and pulling me towards the car. Before we got to close to the car I ripped my wrist out of his grip stopping walking.

He immediately turns around and looks at me in question. "Why have you stopped" klaus asks me clueless.

My eyes snap up to him, "Your really asking me that. Why did you do that to Stefan? He doesn't want to be that person, he has trained his entire life not to become this person, yet you make him loose all of the years of hard work just to appease your needs. Your a complete and utter Dick!" I shout at him.

"It's in Stefan's nature to kill people and drink blood, love. Nothing will change the fact that he is a vampire." He tells me with slight anger.

"I am not talking to you anymore." I tell him before storming off to the car, drifting off to sleep in the back seats.

The next day...

It was now time for plan number two, I now had to play distraction. I walked over to the bar in a skimpy black dress that Klaus made me wear, for who I don't know.

"What's up Ray?" I hear the bartender ask Ray as I go and sit down a few seats away from him.

"Hey Red, get me a beer, and whatever the lady is having." The bartender brings over both of our drinks before Klaus walks over to the bar wrapping an arm around me that I immediately wiggle out of. Once this happens a frown flickers on his face before his emotionless mask is placed back on his face as he walks over and stands next to Ray.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Klaus asks him.

"Who wants to know?" Ray asks him defensively.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you." Klaus tells him with a broad smirk on his face.

" I think I'll be going." Ray tells him going to leave but is immediately stopped by Klaus.

"Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by." Klaus tells him as Ray attempts to go the other way but manages to bump into Stefan who stops him.

"I wouldn't do that." Stefan tells him as he pushes him back to the counter.

"Vampires." Ray mutters out.

"You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire. He compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I however, I'm something else so is my girl, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf. She has got some witch and wolf." Klaus tells him. His girl, his girl! I am not his girl I am Elijah's, at the thought of Elijah a pang of pain shoots through my heart as the reminder of his loss. A low hiss escapes my mouth, as Stefan and Klaus both look over in my direction.

"You what?" Ray asks him.

"A hybrid Ray, I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many a moon, pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them Ray?" He asks him snappily, trying to get his questions answered.

"You can't compel me, it won't work." Ray tells him confidently. Stefan starts scratching his head, Klaus looks at him and he nods. Stefan turns around and takes out something out of his back pocket.

"Can you bring out the darts please?" Stefan asks the barman before turning to Ray. "Tell you what Ray, We're gonna play a little drinking game, something I like to call truth or wolfsbane." Stefan tells him as he pulls out a pouch of wolfsbane, pours it into his hand, crushing it with his fingers.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun Ray." Klaus tells him before I grab a bottle of bourbon, taking it over to the furthest away booth, thinking about what would have happened if Elijah was still around. I lightly rubbed my chest trying to get rid of the pain before picking up the bottle getting prepared to drink for the rest of the night.

Klaus PoV

Ray is chained to the wall, and has darts in his body. Stefan is sitting at the table across the wall and is stirring a glass of a drink with wolfsbane in it with a dart end. He takes it out and throws it at him. The dart hits him. I am just sitting next to them and watching whilst taking a sneaky glance at Aria over in the corner who seems to be drinking away her problems. Everyone else is acting as though nothing unusual is going on, because of Stefan's compulsion.

"Ray, you can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan tells Ray.

"I can't." Ray gasps out in pain.

"I know, I know. You live by code and all that, but see he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says so, that's the way it goes around here." Stefan continues to tell him as one of the vampires that I have compelled walks over to me.

"Hello mister Klaus. I have some more information for you. You told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw the guys spotted Damon at the farm house." She tells me as I notice Stefan eavesdropping.

"Well, thank you Claudine. You'll just tell your friends to keep up the good work or they're gonna watch her." I tell her as she walks away, Stefan walks over to me.

"My brother still on our trail?" Stefan asks.

"He's getting closer, I'm gonna have to deal with that." I tell him.

"No, no, no! Let me handle it." Stefan tells me whilst grabbing my arm.

"Why should I let you leave?" I tell him.

"Cause, you'll know I'll come back." He told me confidently.

"Do I?" I question him with a smirk.

"You saved my brother's life; I'm at your service." Stefan tells me monotonously.

"Ah, you sound so tedious and indentured. Aren't you even having the least bit of fun?" I tell him teasingly pointing to Ray with a big smile.

"I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us any more. He tells me. Then Stefan walks away. I walk over to Ray getting ready to get my answers, but my mind was somewhere else, when was I going to tell Aria that I am her mate as well as Elijah, she hates me. I shake away and get back to my current task in hand, to get my hybrid army.

Time skip..

Now have giving me the answers I wanted, Ray is lying on his back on a pool table.

"Okay, it's a three step process, Ray. This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist." I tell him.

" I already told you where to find the pack. What more do you want from me?" Ray tell me still in pain.

"Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray? I have great plans for you." I tell him with a smirk. I cut my wrist and make him drink my blood.

"You'll thank me for it later, huh. There we go, attaboy!" I tell him as Stefan then arrives and stands there looking at me.

"What are you going to do now?" He asks me with tears running down his face.

"It's time for step two, Ray." I tell him. I twist his neck, killing him and I look over at Stefan. Stefan looks on unemotionally.

"You're back." I tell him.

"Did you doubt me?" Stefan asks.

"Not for a second. I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother, for your old life." I answer him.

"Nah, I don't care about anything anymore." Stefan tells me.

"You put on a good show Stefan. I almost believe you. Let's hope, for your brother's sake, he does. You never stop caring about family, do you? But, every time you feed, the blood makes it easier to let go." I tell Stefan as I go to leave the bar.

————————————————————————

2232 words

Will try and publish the next chapter in a few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7.7K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
385K 7.6K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
Maddison By Evie

Fanfiction

102K 2.2K 78
Maddison has lived with her family in Mystic Falls for 16 years with her older sister, Elena Gilbert and younger brother, Jeremy Gilbert. They all we...
644K 16.7K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...