My yandere GF and Me

By ArcadiaBlade

I woke up one day in a dark room while tied up and meet a yandere who won't let me go until i love her back. ... More

Prologue
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 5 (Part 2)
Day 6(Part 1)
Day 6(Part 2)
Side Story: Do Not Give Up
Day 7
Day 7(Part 2)
Day 11
Day 11(Part 2)
Day 12
Day 12 (Part 2)
Day 15
Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 2(Part 2)
Day 3
Day 3(Part 2)
Day 3(Part 3)
Special Day 1
Day 4
Day 4(part 2)
Day 4(Part 3)
Day 4(Part 4)
Day 4B
Day 4B(Part 2)
Day 5B
Day 5(Part 2)
Special Day 2
Day 5(Part 3)
Day 7
Prologue
New Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 5 Part 2
Day 5 Part 3

Day 1

11.8K 283 134
By ArcadiaBlade

In a dark room where there were no lights other than the one above me, I was currently tied up to a chair while staring at a girl who was currently just staring at me with confusion on her face.

My name is Niel Ezekiel D. Rodriguez but people usually call me Zekie. I'm just an ordinary guy who lives a normal life and basically helps others if i can. I work part-time as an internet cafe staff and usually just live as an ordinary college student.

Yet, I unexpectedly meet a girl who had currently tied me to a chair and declared her love for me, yet in an obsessed kind of way. Basically, she's a yandere.

I was kinda shocked and confused but since I had responsibility of this, I should try to be a man and take the role of being the one who would help this girl out. I'll date her and let her find out whether she would see me in a new light or maybe even love me either more but since I'm at fault for disturbing her and annoyed her last time, i should try my best to be the best partner for her.

But to be honest, I'm kinda scared. Its not because she's a yandere that would probably endanger not only me but everyone around her but its basically my personal history with girls that i ended up having gynophobia.

Yeah, I'm afraid of girls. Even though its enough that i can have a normal conversation and can endure some physical contact but I'm still not recovered enough to start having relationship with one.

Yet, maybe she might also help me out for a bit in this regard as we might ended up helping each other out. Her maybe discovering my ugly side while I'll might be cured of my phobia. Either way, it might benefit us even if we ended breaking up if it doesn't work out.

"I-is this a dream....? I can't believe it...."

"I also feel like this is a dream as well but I can still feel the rope binding me so this is kinda real though...."

I tried to make a joke in this situation as I observed her and her emotional changes. She became happy at first and felt excited before turning into doubt and finally ended up denying everything as she turns to me in anger.

"Y-your just trying to trick me by letting my guard down! You don't even love me back and plan on escaping me."

Rage began to swell on her as she pulls out a knife towards me while I kept my cool as I don't plan on provoking her. I'm currently tied up so I can't even defend myself so I decided to try to talk to her calmly and try to make her understand my words clearly in her head. She might not be in the current mindset so i need to be more clear to my words.

"I'm not planning on tricking you. Your right that I don't love you but I'm not lying when I said that I would go out with you. I'm currently not going out with anyone and since your cute, I don't mind hanging out with you. If your fine with it?"

Honestly is the best course when trying to talking to this person. Be clear and straightforward when dealing with someone with her mentality. She might be bad to deal with if I were going out with someone else but fortunately, I'm not currently dating another girl and she's kinda cute.

Her looks might not be the best in the school and I pretty much met more beautiful girls than her but she has a unique charm on her and I'm not after anyone right now since I plan on focusing on my studies and future than pursue romance.

When I said it in a clear way, she was shocked and suddenly blush when I called her cute but I was trying to calm myself down even if I tried talking to her normally. No other people can be calm in this situation as I'm even enduring her presence since I have gynophobia and I'm not really good at talking alone with other people.

So, I steadily took my breathing normally while waiting for her response as I trying my best to be calm in this situation.

I'm the type to be calm in situations and think of a more rational and logical solutions but dealing with someone like her, I need to take this approach that won't not only endanger myself but how she plans on dealing with things. Her state of mind is abnormal and near psychotic so I need to approach to her in a more in her state of mind.

"I-i can trust your words for now but I don't plan on untying you."

"I won't escape. I don't even know where I am currently and even if I did, you'll easily find where I hide. Afterall, you know more of this place than I am. Plus, I want to have a proper conversation with you, especially not one where I am being tied up in this situation."

Since I'm in this predicament, I should try to be on a positive note to my capture and she's not really planning on simply murdering me. She probably simply likes me in a more like an obsessed stalker and has a huge crush on me. This might end up being unhealthy for her but since I'm the person who had butted in to her life, I should try to fix my mistakes.

I usually butted in to these situations due to my good nature and most of them, I tend to get myself into trouble, especially to this poor girl whom I might had hurt if I don't plan it properly.

Firstly, I'm fine with going out with her. She's cute, might be a bit over her head(tied me up and even kidnapping me without my consent) but as long as she doesn't go overboard, she's still fixable and easily helped if I did this right. Also, I'm not going out with someone and a guy whose currently fixed in his studies, I might ended up disappointing her with my usual self and end her love towards me. So there aren't any downsides other than having to cut my study and free time for her, and it also would be beneficial for me since she might ended up helping me completely cure my Fear.

Second, while her actions might ended up leading her to the wrong path, it can be fix if I properly guide her since I am responsible for her turning into this. She might not be like this if it weren't for me and I kinda feel bad about my decision last night.

Finally, we might actually develop proper feelings to each other and turn this from a simple premise of a date to a real and healthy relationship on both sides. So why am I hesitating for? Other guys would like to be in a relationship and I'll probably be more focused in my work in the near future than having to date some other girl. So, if it works out, I don't see any negative traits to this relationship.

Honest, Straightforward and clear. To show the sincere feelings to this girl, I didn't struggle to free myself and wait for her to voluntarily untie me.

The only thing bad about this is that I might probably be late in my Part-time job but I can make some excuse later than probably anger the girl in front of me.

And so, an hour had passed and she finally saw how clear and trustworthy I was and ended up untying me. I didn't struggle to break free and waited for her to talk as I stand up and did some stretching before sitting back down and waited for her to talk.

"So, about this...."

I decided to talk since she isn't properly understanding this situation as I also felt blank from this as well. I'm not really good at talking with other people alone so I also feel kinda nervous, especially talking to a girl.

"Um...A-are we a couple now?"

"I-i guess....?"

"......................."

"......uhh....."

This silence is getting awkward as I don't even know how to start a conversation. Usually other people start making a topic and I simply just add words to not feel awkward around people but in this situation.....

"H-how about asking for your messenger to start things off? And we can simply chat with each other then. I need to head out and go to my part-time work. Is that fine?"

"......................."

After some awkward time together, we both register ourselves as friends before heading out. But before I could leave....

"......................."

She held my shirt with her hand and wanted to feel like this wasn't a dream for her or something but she couldn't express her emotions due to them running wild. I also feel like there was something wrong and an idea struck to my head.

I decided to pull my shirt off her hand as I turn back to her and hug her close to me as she felt surprised at my action and could feel my heartbeat beating rapidly.

"I-is this fine to you for now?"

"....Aahh.......umm......"

Her face began to turn red as she was embarrassed about this situation but slowly calm down and hugged me back before expressing a natural smile at me.

"P-please take care of me....."

"S-same...."

We both let go as I turn back and left her place but as I slowly left her place, I sent a message through the messenger as I quickly ask some nearby pedestrians as to where I am before finally knowing where to go but I ended up being late and got scolded by the manager.

After managing the store, I felt my phone vibrating and saw her messaging to me multiple text to her as I replied to her without hiding anything. Her message was just asking more about me while responded truthfully and once I finally ended my shift and returned home, I continue to converse with her until I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 29 50
Akane Toriyasu always knew she was different from other teenage girls. Where others saw a world of light and color, her world was the same gray, mean...
50.4K 1.3K 48
You didn't realize just how deep in love they are with you... '~' "Did you know I sometimes have the urge to take you away." You freeze at the feelin...
103K 4.8K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
99.7K 3.1K 28
I watch as she pulled his head back and slit is throat, the blood spewed out. I felt like I was about to vomit, Victoria had a wide, frightening smil...