๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ (Tom Riddle)...

By dinoraii

โ€•๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ (๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹
๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ | REWRITE!!
CAST
CAST II
ACT I
Prologue
Harry J. Potter
Sirius O. Black & Remus J. Lupin-Black
The Celestials
i. quidditch world cup
ii. hogwarts: tri-wizard tournament
iii. the weasley twins' revenge
v. first task: dragons; pt. 1: meeting the godfathers
vi. first task: dragons; pt.2: merlin
vii. the daily prophet
viii. shopping & a potter
ix. a civil dinner
x. a very grand way of asking
xi. yule ball
xii. second task: the black lake's merpeople residence; pt.1:the treasures
xiii. second task: the black lake's merpeople residence; pt.2:hero complexes
xiv. cedric diggory
xv. lord james fleamont potter
xvi. revelations
xvii. third task pt. 1: the family
xviii. third task pt.2: the maze
xix. third task pt.3: the graveyard
xx. third task pt.4: the return
xxi. cedric diggory: the memorial, the choice
xxii. the new addition
ACT II
Interlude I
xxiii. luna's world
xxiv. james and lily: the end pt 1
xxv. dumbledore's order
xxvi. headquarters
xxvii. family reunions & order members
xxviii. a fainting dark lord
xxix. the hogwarts express
xxx. the sorting ceromony
xxxi. the new dada teacher & a pink toad
xxxii. the strange dog
xxxiii. ravenclaw dorms
xxxiv. a flirting pink toad
xxxv. celestial chaos
xxxvi. detention
xxxvii. cedric's new mission
xxxviii. manuel's sudden intrest
xxxix. a tutoring session
xl. a mission to get harry, draco and neville
xli. sniff plays a prank
xlii. hermione's decleration
xliii. dumbledore's army formed

iv. something fishy

14.5K 434 70
By dinoraii

Previously,

This "little" prank for sure brightened Harry and Iris' mood but the red head twins did get two months worth's of detention along with a howler from Molly Weasley.

+x+

The very next day, the teachers started talking in different voices. Every teacher―including all three headmasters and Minister workers― talked in each other's voices.

That for sure made the students die of laughter. Especially when Dumbledore started talking with Hagrid's voice. He was fuming and gave the Weasley twins got another month worth's of detention and took away Gryffindor House Points. Which Iris heard from other students was odd since he favors Gryffindor.

Durmstrang's headmaster tipped off Viktor about the dragons and was told by Viktor and Harry. Iris found it a bit peculiar that Harry told her about the dragons. She thought it was impossible for him to know they were twins. His parents abandoned her when she was a year old. Something fishy is going on and Iris needs to figure out how to take on a dragon.

"Mors, you know anyway I can battle a dragon? These books have no information on how to deal with. Only which breeds are safer or dangerous," Iris asks Death through their mind link.

He appears from the shadows, startling her a bit. "Dragon tongue is similar to snake tongue or as you guys call it, Parseltongue and most words or rather hisses are the same for both ancient languages. I believe Merlin himself said he could speak the dragon tongue but I would stick to Parseltongue since it comes more natural for you, Mistress," Mors instructs and disappears through the shadows.

"Wonder when he's going to teach me to shadow walk," Iris mutters sighing.

"Shadow Walk?" A voice says. Iris jumps and turns around. Emerald Green Eyes.

"~Nothing of your concern, Potter,~" Iris unknowingly hisses in Parseltongue. He chuckles and walks away.

"I must tell master that she's a speaker as well. . .," Iris hears a voice mutter.

She looks around and sees no one but she catches a glimpse of Moody walking into a secret passage. At least it's an assumed secret passageway. Iris got up and followed a rapidly shrinking Moody.

"What the. . . who is that?" Iris mutters quietly when Moody looks completely different.

"Barty Crouch Jr.," Mors appears.

"Jr.? Barty Crouch has a son?" Iris asks.

"Mhm."

"What master was he talking about?" Iris asks.

Mors was about to answer but Crouch had apparated away. Then Mors whisked them away.

+x+

Grindelwald was running around the castle looking for Iris when he ran into Albus Dumbledore. He internally groaned and tried to run around him but he had stopped him.

"Well, if it isn't the Krum brat's cat. You know, little kitty, you remind me of an old friend I used to know," he said and picked me up, taking Grindelwald somewhere.

His 'cat' eyes narrowed and he thinks he noticed.

"So, I know what's best to do with you so I don't have anymore of these. . . memories. . .," Dumbledore said darkly. He raised his wand. "Avada Ked-"

Grindelwald suddenly disappeared. Thank Merlin to whoever did that.

He landed in my granddaughter's hands.

'Oh what do you know? Merlin's descendant literally took me away,' He thought.

"I almost died but thanks to you, I didn't." Grindelwald thanked through the mind link.

He jumps out of her grasp and turn into my human form. He looks around and noticed the odd, dark place we're at.

"Where the bloody hell are we? How did you get out of Hogwarts?" Grindelwald asked quietly.

"I don't know. Mors whisked me to over here. We're following an imposter Moody, known as Barty Crouch Jr." Iris explains quietly, crouching down and walking a bit. He sighs and listens in.

"My lord," Barty kneels in front of Tom.

"Up," Tom commands in a croaky voice.

"I have some news that you would defiantly like to know about  Lady Potter-Krum, my lord," Barty says nervously.

"Speak,"

"She can apparently speak Parseltongue. Her brother as well, I believe. He seemed to understand her when she hissed at him," Barty informs, licking the side of his mouth. An obvious nervous habit.

Grindelwald looked at Iris. He was concerned that people were observing her. If it kept up, her "little" secret could get out.

Death appeared. He started talking to Iris in some unknown―at least to Gellert Grindelwald― language. It sounded like moans of terror but Grindelwald knew that she would eventually tell him what language―if it even is one―she was speaking to Death. Their conversation was suddenly interrupted.

"The blood of the person who defied me. . . I believe we could use young Iris to help me," Tom's croaky voice said.

"Aren't you two meeting her at that ball their doing?"

"Yes, my lord, but would it be wise for her to know about you so early? She was raised to believe you were evil," A voice said.

"Oh, but that why it's a good idea. She was raised with the Krum family, taught under Karkaoff," Tom explained. "Barty!" He hissed. "Didn't you say something about Dumbledore finding out who she is?" Barty nodded.

"~Tomling someone is here. Hiding behind the wall,~" Nagini hissed.

"Show yourselves!" Tom demanded and Nagini slithered over to the wall, getting ready to attack.

Just as the long snake was about to attack, Mors whisked them all away, leaving one of his shadows that serve him to watch them.

"Bloody hell. . . What do they want with me? Who even are they?" Iris asked.

She turned to Mors, but he had left. Iris sighed but didn't bother calling him, knowing he was busy. Grindelwald quickly turned into his cat form, even though no one can see him in his human form.

"Think it's best not to worry about this," Grindelwald said through the mind link.

"But I can't the snake said Tomling. . . Something fishy is going on and I will figure out what it is," Iris unintentionally said harshly. She walked away from the library, quickly going to "Moody's" office.

Unknown to her, Harry was watching her on the map. He was sitting in the Room of Requirement with Fred, George, Neville and Draco.

"Who are you stalking this time?" Draco joked, sitting next to Harry.

Harry looked at like he was dumb.

"What? I don't know who you're stalking. I'm just curious," Draco huffed.

"I bet Harry is stalking some girl! Cho Chang was it?" The Weasley Twins said in sync.

Draco looked hurt for a second. He looked at the map and found the one person he could talk to. So, he got up and without saying goodbye, walked to an abandoned corridor.

On the way he somehow ran into the 'cat' and asked for him to get Iris. He waited for ten minutes, scowling before Iris appeared.

"What's got your wand in a knot, Dray?" Iris asked, noticing his scowl.

"I don't know. I was hanging out with some err. . . friends and I think I got jealous," Draco sighed. "This is stupid never mind."

Iris sighed and hugged him. "It's not stupid, Dray," Iris whispered in his ear.

He buried his head into her neck and shoulder. "You can't keep this bottled up or you're eventually going to explode," Iris whispered, rubbing his back.

Harry, under his invisibility cloak, got jealous, an odd feeling for him. He had come when he saw Draco bury his head in her shoulder and neck. From the angle where he stood, it looked like Draco was kissing her neck. He didn't know how to feel seeing his best friend and twin sister like this. He stormed off, going into Myrtle's bathroom, into the Chamber. He released his magic, destroying the snake statues.

'Why did I feel so jealous when I saw them? He has a right to do whatever he wants. It's not like we've ever snogged. Wait. Am I jealous? But why? There's nothing going on between us,' Harry thought.

It would be an understatement to say Harry was just frustrated. He was feeling too many emotions at once. It didn't help when the Weasley twins made him feel disgusted joking about how he like the fifth year Ravenclaw. He was swelling up with too many emotions, the main one being jealousy. The emotions soon became overwhelming and he passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 144 22
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
9.4K 167 8
Harry Potter goes into hiding with his parents Lily and James Potter when the Dark Lord helps them fake their deaths but Harry does get the lightning...
26.9K 433 34
When Harry Potter, the boy who lived defeated Voldemort. Only thing is missing in his life; the one and only Weasley girl, Ginny. What will happen wh...