PRETTY VENOM, CORPSE HUSBAND ✓

By corpsewitches

❝ i wouldn't change anything about us. ❞ corpse husband & original female character. social media fic... More

.· . 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗠
act one .· .
𝙞 ── refresh the page
𝙞𝙞 ── baby!
𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── snitches get stitches
𝙞𝙫 ── sexy voice husband man
𝙫 ── tldr
𝙫𝙞 ── play voice message
𝙫𝙞𝙞 ── AYO THERE AINT NOBODY HOME
𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── okay liar
𝙞𝙭 ── whole ass roisin stannie
𝙭 ── simp :)
𝙭𝙞 ── the kiss of death
𝙭𝙞𝙞 ── for the bit...?
𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── tactical exits
𝙭𝙞𝙫 ── absolutely love you hanging up on me
𝙭𝙫 ── guys, does my ass look fat in these khakis?
𝙭𝙫𝙞 ── eleven person among us
𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞 ── bitter gulps
𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── who's olyvia?
act 𝙞𝙞 ────── talk me down
𝙭𝙞𝙭 ── dangerously manic
𝙭𝙭 ── me vs fleeing the country
𝙭𝙭𝙞 ── littlerose protection squad
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞 ── i want to h*ld your h*nd
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── the wifi is FUCKED
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫 ── hello :)
𝙭𝙭𝙫 ── cuddle!
𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞 ── imogen boyd have some fucking decorum challenge
𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞 ── thanks brother
𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── la is the land of dreams
𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭 ── rorpse, ready to kill
𝙭𝙭𝙭 ── like old times
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞 ── she's a toxic bitch
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞 ── CORPSE I'M FUCKING REELING
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── w for win?
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫 ── i think they figured us out
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫 ── sweetheart, you're no fun.
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞 ── i owe evelien ten bucks...
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞 ── i hate surprises
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── good chaos
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭 ── not right now
𝙭𝙡 ── not to simp on main, but i'm simping on main
𝙭𝙡𝙞 ── he won't find out
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞 ── out of the woods
act 𝙞𝙞𝙞 ────── the other side
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── hands<333333333
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙫 ── i hate you because you're beautiful!
𝙭𝙡𝙫 ── the boy and the girl
𝙭𝙡𝙫𝙞 ── agoraphobic
𝙭𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙞 ── the fallout
𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙭 ── ily
𝙡 ── this is cyberbullying
𝙡𝙞 ── TRAP THE BOY
𝙡𝙞𝙞 ── is that what you think?
𝙡𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── you, you, you
𝙡𝙞𝙫 ── the brightest star
⠀EPILOGUE.
⋆。˚ the big move

𝙭𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── spanner in the works

12.5K 591 85
By corpsewitches

chapter fourty-eight
❛⠀spanner in the works⠀❜

roisin mcloughlin ── mcroisin
i have no words for the clear and disgusting violation of privacy that was posted on instagram earlier today. though both corpse and i have significant followings on social media and you may think you're entitled to our personal lives, you aren't.

roisin mcloughlin ── mcroisin
→ what we do or don't put on instagram, twitter, tiktok, is our decision. that decision was taken away from us when it came to our relationship, and i've never been so disappointed. when we announced that we were together, not only did i want it to be on my terms -

roisin mcloughlin ── mcroisin
→ but i also wanted to make it special for the community, and for us. now i'm left with this feeling of dread that our every move is being watched and i know that neither corpse nor myself can function like this. especially when corpse is anonymous.

roisin mcloughlin ── mcroisin
→ the worst part of all of this was that his face was almost revealed, without his permission. that makes me feel sick. think before you invade someone's privacy like that - and, more importantly, don't fucking do it at all.

Corpse Husband ── corpse_husband
→ I wasn't originally going to speak about this with Roisin having said her piece, and with me agreeing completely, but I need to get this off of my chest. I see some people in the replies saying that it's our fault that this got exposed. That's bullshit and you know it.

Corpse Husband ── corpse_husband
→ This would be unacceptable on all levels if it were someone filming an unsuspecting couple who weren't well known, so why, when it comes to us, is it any different? Because it shouldn't be. Roisin and I were grocery shopping after a great day together, like normal people do. We're dating, like normal people do. Why is it any different??

"ro?" a soft voice spoke through the phone, something familiar and calm.

"yeah, hi." roisin answered, sounding drained and stressed on all emotional and physical levels. "what's up, frankie?"

"i needed to check how you were doing. this is... this is fucking diabolical. if there's anything i can do-"

"please, just keep an eye out for the video. have it reported and taken down. it's- i've seen ten new ones pop up in the past five minutes. it's like a god damn wildfire that i can't put out and i- i-" she cut off, sinking to the couch with a grimace. her head was in her hands, the phone warm against her ear.

"i know you feel responsible for this, but you aren't. ro, there's no way you could have stopped it." frankie soothed, "you want to fix it for him, don't you?"

"he's holding it together for me but i know he's scared. this is how people get doxxed. we've both been on the phone to a million and one people today, so we've barely had any time to talk and it's... i just want everything to slow down for a second and stop being so fucking hard."

"so, you haven't told him yet?"

"told him- of course i haven't told him." she scoffed.

"why not?"

"i can't tell him when he's in a bad mood. i-i just can't. it would crush me if..." breath hitching in her throat, she lent back and closed her eyes.

"if he didn't say it back."

roisin laughed, but it held no humour. "yeah. you get it. puts a bit of a spanner in the works, huh, frankie? strange how a few measly words can make or break someone."

"a little step on the breaks could never hurt. you were moving really fast before. maybe now, you could slow down a little." she said in the most supportive way possible, wondering if she would take it in the wrong tone. she hoped she didn't.

"you're right. maybe we should slow down. i don't know, i just feel like if i don't do this now, i'll miss my chance and i'll just be stuck forever."

"stuck how?"

"with the words in my throat. too much of a bitch to say them. and what would that mean for us?" she wondered aloud, voice barely above a whisper.

"you and corpse?"

"hm." roisin hummed a yes, leg nervously bouncing up and down.

"it would mean that you've been in a bad relationship before and your feelings are valid."

"i love you. you know that, right?"

"i know. i love you too."

"i have to go, more calls to make, but we'll talk later."

"later, tater."

"just because i'm irish doesn't make me a fucking potato, frankie!"

"bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 2.1K 24
Corpse x Sykkuno in ✨space✨ Comedy filled, action packed, a little bit of angst. And of course, a dash of romance No set update schedule :) [This st...
446K 15K 38
when you're happy i'm home corpse husband x fem!oc social media © valkyraes
629K 21.5K 45
in which a girl and a boy meet in an unexpected way. | book one | (n.) a planet, const...
107K 1.4K 7
oneshots of corpse husband requests always welcome :)