Love Me Till The End (Fred We...

By weasleylover2004

"I would never leave you. I will love you till the end." On hold🧡 Contains language,sexual references, drama... More

Hello! A small backstory and A/N
Chapter 1: First Half day of 4th year.
Chapter 2: Triward Tournament announcement
Chapter 3: Freds Horrible Day- Meeting Cedric Diggory
Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons
Chapter 5: The Yule ball stress
Chapter 6: The Second Task
Chapter 8:The Third Task
Chaoter 9: The First Day of Summer part 1.
Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*
Chapter 11:The Beach at night. *Smut*
Chapter 12: The long day. Smut
Chapter 13: Mother-daughter time.
Chapter 14:Fred *smut*
Chapter 15: The Order
Chapter 16: Hogwarts
Chapter 17: First Day Of Fifth Year.
Chapter 18: "Voldemort is on the move."
Chapter 19: Dumbledores Army
Chapter 20: First Day Of Practice
Chapter 21: Y/N
Chapter 22: Attacked
Chapter 23:Holiday break Day 1
Chapter 24: Return to Hogwarts *smut*
Chapter 25: Tragedy *includes smut*
Chapter 26: Summer and Grief
Chapter 27;The twins plans.
Chapter 28: The love potion*SMUT*
Chapter 29: Starting the shop.
Chapter 30: A summer day
Chapter 31: Day 2 *SMUT*
Chapter 32: Opening Day.
Chapter 33: Luke
Chapter 34: Sixth Year.
Chapter 35: Quidditch
Chapter 36; Quidditch and Trouble*Smut*
Chapter 37: Slughorns Party
Chapter 38: Flashbacks
Chapter 39: The Burrow
Chapter 40: Ron
Chapter 41: His Last Day
Chapter 42:His Last Day Part 2.
Chapter 43: Bill and Fleur
Chapter 44: Weasley Wizarding Wheezes *Smut*
Chapter 45: Summers ending/Harry *Smut*
Chapter 46:Wedding
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?
Chapter 49: Its the Day.
Chapter 50: Its the Day pt.2
Chapter 51: Our Three Years
Chapter 52: The Day With George
Chapter 53: The Trip
Chapter54: Disney
Chapter 55: Long Day
Chapter 56: Happy Together
Chapter 57: "Fiance." *SMUT*
Choices (Not a chapter)
Chapter 58: Home
Chapter 59: Our Own little family.
Chapter 60: Back to work
Chapter 61: Offical
Chapter 62: The Dress
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64: Married
Chapter 65: Honeymoon day 1
Chapter 67: Continuing
Chapter 68: Gender Reveal
Chapter 69: Work
Chapter 70: Self-Care
Chapter 71: Fill in
Chapter 74: Gideon Weasley
Chapter 75: Welcome Home
Chapter 76: Finding our forever home
A/N:Help with house
Chapter 78: Starting the move
Chapter 79:Dad
Chapter 80: Survival
Chapter 81: Much needed
Chapter 82:Draco?
Goodbye ❤️

Chapter 7: Two dates

1.5K 32 78
By weasleylover2004

Your POV:

"What was that about Y/N?" He asks.

"Oh, hey Ced I didn't see you walking over."

"Why did you just kiss him? Is that why you ran at the ball? Have you been leading me on?"

"Chill Cedric don't start anything."Fred joins in grabbing me by the waist.

"You could've just told me you liked Fred Y/N."

"Freddie can I talk to Cedric for a minute, I'll catch up with you in a minute."

"Of course darling I'll see you later." He says hugging me then walking away.

"What the hell Y/N. You said you were stressed but you kissed Fred?"

" Cedric let me explain this to you before you go all dementor on me"

"Okay then explain I don't care if it takes all day."

"Right here on the dock? Why not in a lobby or somewhere?"

"No right here because I want to know I'm quite confused and hurt"

"Listen, I have known and liked Fred since second year. But when you walked through those doors and walked to the goblet of fire and my eyes fell on you I thought you looked amazing. I started developing feelings for you that's why I always looked away when we talked. But those feelings never came close to how I feel about Fred. The past few days I've been thinking about what I want to do and how I want to go about it. So,when you kissed me at the ball and I looked up and seen Fred , I knew he is the one I liked more, and I always well. I am so sorry Ced I never meant to hurt you."

" I need to think about this Y/N have a good day."He says walking away leaving me sitting on the dock.

As I'm walking back to my dorm to get ready for dinner I feel someone hug me from behind.

"Hi Freddie!" I say as I turn and hug him tightly.

"Hey darling, how did it go with Cedric?"

"Oh,he just walked away I after I explained that I have liked you since second year"

"He's just jealous that I'm more good looking then him and that I currently have the most beautiful girl in the school even if she isn't my girlfriend yet."

"Aw thank you Fred. You're right you are definitely better looking then him" I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh, and darling I found out the third and final task."

"What is it Freddie?"

"It's a maze. There are some things that are dangerous in there and I have heard that you could lose yourself in it. But the champions have to find the Triwizard cup somewhere in the maze and only Madeye knows where it is."

"That's really dangerous Fred,Harry is just-" I try to say but he interrupts me.

"Darling it's okay don't stress about it please I have to go to quidditch practice in 30 minutes so I'll be in my room if you need me," he says kissing me deeply and I kiss back.

But before he could walk too far we hear Cedric scream at us. So, he walks back over beside me and puts his arm around my waist.

"FRED AND Y/N!"

"What do you want Cedric?" I ask.

"I want to make a deal."

"Okay what deal?" I ask again.

"How about me and Fred take you on a date on separate days and whatever date you like better and whoever  you like more you get them."

"I don't know about this Y/N." Fred chimes in.

"Deal Cedric, you'll go first today and Fred will be tomorrow since the last task is in two days."

"Okay deal." He says walking away.

"I don't wanna lose you darling." Fred says to me.

"Hey , don't worry about it Freddie I one hundred percent guarantee you that you have no competition."

"Okay darling, well I have to head to Quidditch practice we have a game in two hours."

"Okay Freddie I will see you later."

He walks away headed to Quidditch while I decide if I want to surprise him at the game today. I quickly decided that I do want to. I head up to my room and put on a jersey with his number on it ( he doesn't know I have one), bkack ripped jeans and some black vans. Two hours later the game is starting and I run up and sit in the Gryffindor stand. Today's game is against Hufflepuff.

Fred's POV:
I head up to start the game with my teammates. As soon as I got into the air I look over in the stands and see Y/N with a jersey with my number on it smiling.George comes and puts his broom by mine because we are both beaters.

"Why you smiling so much Fred?"He asked me.

"Look at Y/N in the stands in a jersey with my number on it."

"Oh, Fred you've got a good one I believe even if she isn't yours just yet. She will be though."

"Thanks Georgie let's beat Hufflepuff and win this thing"

Your POV;
I think Fred seen me because he is non-stop smiling. Then he starts talking to George about some thing until the game starts.

"Y/N I think they were talking about you." Ron states.

"No shit Ron he was smiling like crazy they must have." Hermione chimes in.

"Bloody hell whats wrong with you today Hermione." He asks.

"Y'all are cute together." I said joking knowing damn well Hermione likes him.

"Wait what we aren't together!" They both say in sync.

"Ok! Chill I was just messing let's watch the game."

About an hour later I hear, " Harry Potter has caught the golden snitch and scores 150 points for Gryffindor. Gryffindor wins!" Everyone started cheering loudly and I see Fred wink at me. After all the players get on the ground I run over to them.

"You beat Hufflepuff Freddie!" I say kissing him quickly.

"Get a room." I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Harry standing there.

"You did it Harry you beat Hufflepuff and Cedric!" I said hugging him happily.

"Yeah me and Cedric were fighting for a while, but I ended up getting it as we all can tell." He says.

"Well I got to go get ready for my date with Cedric." I say walking towards the door but I'm pulled back. It was Fred.

" I love that jersey on you by the way you should wear it on our date maybe." He whispers.

"I'll think about out." I whisper back and walk away to my room.

I start getting ready by putting on an off the shoulder black shirt and black boots.(I kept my jeans on). I do my makeup naturally and put my hair up in a messy bun with 2 pieces out in the front. An hour later I walk out of the common room and meet Cedric.

"Wow you look beautiful Y/N."

"Thank you Ced. So where we going?"

" Follow me."

We walk for about 10 minutes till we get to the Black lake. I see a picnic set up with candles and foods like strawberry sandwiches,whip cream and much more.

"Wow Ced I love it. You even have foods that I like. How did you know?"

"Oh I asked Hermione somethings this morning."

"Sneaky I see anyway let's sit."

We start talking about the first two tasks and how he survived them for an hour and a half. Then suddenly he put whip cream on my nose.

"CED!" I yell laughing. I take the can and spray some on his face.

"Y/N my goodness I didn't put this much on you." He says cleaning off his face. "Are you going to wipe your nose?"

"Nope you put it there you remove it."

"Fine." He reachers over and wipes off my nose. He then puts his hand on my face and tried kissing me again. But i moved.

"Um Ced let's get back to the castle I'm quite tired and hungry for dinner."

"Oh ok let's go." He says caught off guard.

We head to the castle but didn't say a word to each other. He heads back to his room and i head for the Great hall for dinner. I sit down and start eating when Fred puts his hands over my eyes.

"Freddie, I'm trying to eat." I say giggling. He chuckles.

"Sorry darling just wanted to know how the date went." I turn around and look at him.

"It was um okay I had fun."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes but he tried to kiss me again and I dodged it again."

"Oh well your date is over don't worry about him anymore. Tomorrow's our date don't forget princess and don't be late.I'll be waiting in the common room at noon. Oh and we have no classes tomorrow. Don't ask how but we do. I will see you later I'm heading up to bed."

"Okay Freddie sleep well I'm excited for tomorrow."

After I get done eating I head up to bed. Not long after I got in bed I was out.

I woke up at 9:30 to Hermione and Ginny shaking me.

"What do you guys want." I ask tiredly

"Why aren't you in class?" Ginny asks.

"Oh Fred got me out of class today."

"Lucky but Snape said that you and Cedric will be doing your potion after classes today by yourself." Hermione states.

"That's good with me.Now if you guys don't get to class you'll get detention have a good day guys!"

"Bye Y/N have fun on your date!" They say walking out the door.

I get up at 10 and get in the shower. When I get out I look at the clock it's 11. Wow I take long showers but who cares the water feels nice. I dry my hair and put on the jersey with Fred's number on it, a black leather skirt and tuck in the jersey then put on black heeled boots. After that I straighten my hair and put on some lipgloss and mascara. By the time I am ready it's five till noon. I get a black clutch purse and head to the common room. As I walk in I see Fred wearing a red button up shirt and black pants. He turned around and looked me up and down.

"W-wow I'm speechless you look stunning darling."

"Aw thank you Freddie you don't look to bad yourself I love this shirt on you." I say blushing.

"Thank you. Now let's get going."

"Yep. Where are we going anyway?"

"Don't worry about it princess you'll see when we get there."

After a bit of traveling we arrive at Hogsmeade.

" I decided to take you to the place where I knew for sure I wanted you in my life for the rest of my life. One of the best days of my life. When I took you here during your free period and we danced after enjoying a butterbeer."

"Aww Freddie." I say getting emotional but hide it.

"Let's go get a butterbeer to start off."

We get our butterbeers he insisted on paying so I let him after debate. We drink them while talking about how close we have become and how we hope to come closer sometime. We finish our butterbeers and head to the place we danced last time except there's no snow.

"May i have this dance?" He asked.

"Of course."

We get into dancing formation and start dancing.

"Wow you really did learn that dance great. I mean you were taught by the best."

"That's true Fred you are one of the best dancers."

We start laughing and fall in the grass looking up at the sky. I lay my head on his chest and he starts playing with my hair.

"You know Y/N your hair is so soft how do you do this?"

"That's a secret I'll never tell."

"This has been one of the best days so far this year."

"I agree the others where the ball dancing together and the first time we were here." I say looking up.

I pick my head up peck his lips then run off.

"Hey,get back here princess." I keep running laughing. "Oh, you are so gonna regret that." He says getting up chasing me. Within seconds, he catches me and pins me to the ground him being on top.

"That's not fair I'm in heeled boots." I say laughing out of breath.

"Well you're the one that ran maybe you should've thought that before. He says dipping down kissing me deeply. I kiss back. "You're lucky you aren't my girlfriend or else this would've been worse."

"Hmm then maybe I should do this if I become your girlfriend to see what happens."

"You won't be saying that after if you do princess." He says pulling me into a hug.

We stay in there for a few minutes before we kiss again and then we head back to the castle for dinner. As we're heading back in Cedric calls from behind me.

"Hey have you made up your mind yet?"

"Cedric lad we just got back." Fred chimes in.

"Yea Ced. I need some time to think I will let you and Fred know tomorrow night after the task what my answer is so I have some time to think."

"Oh ok. Sorry for bothering but Snape mostly sent me to tell you to come to his classroom so we can do our potion."

" Okay see you there."

Me and Fred sit together and eat dinner. After we finish he heads to his room to get some sleep and I make my way to Snapes classroom. When I arrive Snape starts talking.

"Alright now that Ms. Y/N is here we can start. Please present what it is and what it does then one of you test it out." He says.

Cedric starts explaining the love potion makes you smell who you love and how it could be dangerous and all the other things.

"Alright Ms. Y/N please demonstrate how it works." I smell the potion then say.

"I smell marshmallows and smoke like some from a fire." *FRED* I think to myself.

"Well done guys you may go to bed now."Snape says.

As I'm walking out the classroom Cedric calls my name.

"Y/N what the hell was that. You smelled Fred didn't you? I shouldn't have even gone on that date with you, I should've known you were way too in love with Fred that night of the Yule ball. I should've known you would hurt me just like everyone else." He says getting mad.

"First of all Cedric you said we are going to the dance as friends but guess what, you were the one to kiss me. Then you seen me and Fred and walked out, you should've known. But you didn't stop there. After I told you that I have liked Fred since second year you got upset, stormed off. You basically fucking challenged him with dates because you didn't want to lose someone as beautiful and bad ass as I am. I understand that part because look at me I'm beautiful. But fucking challenging someone to dates it's so childish when you know that I have liked him so much longer. Good night Cedric I'm heading to bed." I said leaving him there speechless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day I woke up a bit better but still pissed off at Cedric. I got up and got dressed for the day then headed to the great Hall for breakfast ignoring everyone that tried to talk to me. Until Fred came over to me in the hall while I was eating.

"Hey are you okay, you seem really pissed off."

"I am mad Fred at Cedric."

"Why what's wrong tell me what happened." He says sitting next to me.

"Well he got pissed off at me because in the love potion I smelt you. He completely went off on me saying that he should've known I would hurt him, when I told him after the dance that I have liked you since second year he still couldn't handle it he had to basically challenge you with a date."

"Darling it's all right you're getting worked up about it again. Look at me." I turn and look him in the eyes. "He doesn't deserve you okay? You warned him before the dates, so he should've known, it's not your fault. I am so glad you smelt me because I feel the same way. Maybe this will cheer you up." He says pulling me into a passionate kiss and I start smiling. "Aha there's that beautiful smile of yours. Now let's head to my room and talk about this till the third task starts." I nod and we walk to his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all enjoyed! I'm actually writing 8 as youre reading this! Also sorry if that's not what Fred smells like that's what I've been told. Some shit went down in this one though 😌. I cant wait for y'all to read the next.

Words:2840

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 143 7
Just some Harry Potter One-shots. I do not do smut, suicide, suicide attempts, etc. I do any of the Weasleys, Harry Potter, Hermione, Luna, Marauder...
256K 4.6K 75
You can request anybody, from any Harry Potter era. Yes, I will do smut if it is requested. I won't do character x character bc im terrible at them...
8.2K 56 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
160K 2.9K 34
Just random oneshots. Mostly drarry with a few linny, pansmione, and wolfstar sprinkled in. Maybe angst and fluff. Definitely no smut. All of the cha...