Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever O...

By dalnim4419

More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Hey!
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

12

4.6K 119 3
By dalnim4419

"Natalie, you need to wake up now" Vinnie pulled my blanket.

"Vin, it's 6 in the morning. The wedding's at 12 in the noon. There's a lot of time left to get ready" I said, trying to fall asleep.

"Fyi, everything starting from your makeup until tonight is going to be photographed. The photographers are already waiting for you to get ready for hair and makeup" Vinnie explained and I groaned before taking a quick shower.

"Our parents strictly advised me to give you only chicken and salad" Juli said, placing a bowl of shredded chicken in salad.

"This will also do" I smiled.

"Remind me again how many photographers we have at the moment" I said to Natasha who was busy getting her shoes on.

"We have three of them here, but at the wedding, we're gonna have 5 of them with 2 videography teams" She said.

"I wanted a simple wedding. This is too much" I sighed.

I hated the idea of grabbing attention.

Even if it's my big day.

"Honey, there's a reason why it's a billion dollars wedding" Mary rolled her eyes.

The fact that I had to be on my best behavior since I was being photographed all these hours made me more frustrated but I tried to keep it all in.

"It's almost 10. Get her in the dress" I heard Mom say.

The door to my bedroom burst open and my gay cousin walks in with two of his assistants.

"Natalie~~~ I'm here~~~" He cooed.

"Ken!" I exclaimed, kissing him on his cheek.

"Hon, I can't wait to get you in the dress. I'm sure you're nervous about today but I promise this dress will make you feel confident enough" He chuckled.

Actually, I'm not even close to nervous.

I'm just so fine with everything that's going on.

I'm not even thinking how it'll be when Lorenzo sees me walking down the aisle.

He ain't giving a shit about me anyway. And I obviously don't care.

Ken and his assistants help me into my dress.

"Oh my, you look so pretty" Mom said, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Um, I haven't seen myself yet so I have absolutely no idea" I said since the others were looking at me, their mouths wide open.

"Not yet. You'll see yourself only after you put on your veil" Ken grinned, clapping his hands together as one of his assistant brought in a box.

"I got this tulle veil imported just for you" Ken smiled.

My hair had been put up in a loose bun, leaving my bangs as it is while the veil elegantly flowed with my every move.

The veil was not just long, it was long enough to drag.

"My little baby grew up" Mom said, wiping her tears.

"Mom, I'm not going away forever" I chuckled.

"Oh my, what happened to the tomboyish Natalie?" Tony teased.

"Chris" Juli called.

"My sister is so pretty" Chris said, leaning on the door frame.

"Chris, you still have me and Natasha left to say that" Mary pouted.

"But you don't look as pretty as Juli in your wedding dress" Chris said and Juli elbowed him.

"That's rude" Vinnie frowned.

"Nah, Juli is the prettiest in his eyes" I smiled.

"Lorenzo will treat you the same way" Chris assured me.

I wish, Chris. I wish. But it's not happening.

I just smiled without saying anything.

"Okay, Nat, let's have you look at yourself" Ken said, dragging a full length mirror in front of me.

[A/N - I really like this one but there's no veil in it so please imagine that she's wearing one]

As soon as I see myself, I feel bad.

Not for myself, but for this dress. For the veil. For the diamond earrings which were my great Grandma's. I felt bad for the hair and makeup.

How could they be worn in such an unholy wedding?

How could they be worn for a fake wedding?

Forget about me, they deserve better. Much better.

"Don't cry, dear. You're gonna ruin your makeup" Ken hugged me.

I didn't even know I was tearing up until Ken pointed it out.

"Thank you" I croaked.

"I think we should go down. The males of the family are dying to see you" Juli ushered us out.
Natasha and Vinnie helped me with my dress while Mary made sure the veil wasn't getting ruined.

Chris gently led me down.

The first person I notice is Dad.

He had tears in his eyes and looked away to wipe them.

"Our little Natalie has finally grown up" Dad's sister, Aunt Christina said.

"Karina, I'm proud of you" Grandpa hugged me.

"My dearest Alyssa (name given by Grandma to Natalie), it's sad to see you go" Grandma gave me another warm hug.

The flower girls, and the bride maids were all ready.

We were also having two ring boys, one from my side and the other from Lorenzo's.

"We have to leave, or else we'll be late" The wedding coordinator said, before we all got in our respective cars.

I rode in my Range Rover alone. Jones had been driving me everywhere since the day he drove me to meet Lorenzo.

Chris and Juli rode in their Benz with the flower girls, Tony in his Ferrari, Vinnie in her Tesla, Jared and Aaron had matching Rolls Royce while Natasha and Mary rode in one of Uncle Adam's Audi.

The elders had their own vehicles and had drivers drive them.

"Miss, are you nervous?" Jones asked me.

"Um, a bit" I lied.

I felt nothing. Not a bit.

Natalie, you're doing this for your family. Nothing else.

I kept repeating these words in my mind.

"Miss, when you're about to walk down the aisle, just focus on him and nothing will go wrong. My wife did the same" Jones hinted.

"Sure" I smiled.

We soon come to a halt.

We had reached.

The wedding is going to take place in one of the most luxurious hotels of the Maxfields.

The hotel was complete with a ball room so we had nothing to worry about.

In a few minutes, I become an unhappy wife at the age of 24.

What could be worse?

Tony opens the door of my car.

As soon as I walk down from the car, I feel my stomach churn.

"Tony, I'm starting to feel nervous" I groaned.

"It's normal" He chuckled.

"Can we just go back home?" I asked.

"Who do you think wants to get married in your place?" He looked pissed.

"Whatever, forget it" I scoffed.

"Natalie, let me straighten your veil" Juli offered while straightening my veil and my dress as well.

"Ready?" Chris smiled as I took a deep breath and nodded nervously.

"Don't worry, you can hold on to me" He smiled, trying to lighten up my mood.

We stood in our own positions.

The ring boys, then the flower girls, the bridesmaids and finally, me.

Soon the piano is played softly and the younger ones walk in.

Then the bridesmaids.

Shit, it's my turn.

Oh, Natalie. Focus. It's just a stupid wedding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
95.7K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
94.8K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
24K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...