Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever O...

Por dalnim4419

Mais

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Hey!
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

10

5.1K 132 3
Por dalnim4419

My wedding is in a week's time and well, today is my first and last fitting.

Juli, Vinnie, Natasha, Mary, Evelyn, Rose and Karen decided to tag along since they also had their dresses to pick up.

"I'm still not quite done with your dress yet but you can still try it on" Ken, my gay cousin, said helping me into my dress.

The sleeves weren't quite done yet and the stitches weren't double stitched.

Overall, it looked good enough. I smiled while all the others tried their dresses on.

"Hey, Nat, your phone is ringing. It's Aunt Christina" Natasha informed me handing me my phone.

"Hello?" I said as soon as I picked up.

"Natalie, where're you?" She asked.

"I'm at my dress fitting but we're almost done so I'll be home in maybe half an hour" I answered.

"If you're done there, please get to the company. Your Grandpa needs you to sign some paperwork" She explained.

"Yeah, I'll get home and change before coming there" I tell her.

"What's wrong?" Juli asked as she sees me getting out of the dress in a hurry.

"Grandpa needs me to sign some paperwork. And I hate to keep him waiting" I replied.

"So you're gonna leave us here?" Karen asked.

"You guys should have lunch together. I really need to go. Don't mind me, you can enjoy" I smile before leaving.

Getting home, I change into the most formal suit that I own.

Driving myself to the Salvatores' company, I take in the special elevator meant only for us. The password to the elevator is Grandpa's birthday so I don't have much difficulty in accessing to it unlike Tony who keeps forgetting it.

I go up to the 42nd floor where it's Grandpa's office. I mean the whole floor with a built in conference room.

Every family member working here has their own floor in this 72 floor main headquarters.

As soon as I walk out of the elevator, Grandpa's secretary greets me.

"Miss Salvatore. They're all waiting for you" Mr. Kron smiles.

"Yeah, I'll go in now" I answered, making my way into the conference room which is next to Grandpa's office room.

I notice that all my aunts, uncles, my parents and grandparents are sitting quite comfortably while waiting.

"Hi, I'm here" I chimed.

"Natalie, come, take a seat" Mom said, patting the chair next to her.

I quietly take my seat and divert my attention to Grandma and Grandpa sitting at the head of the table.

"So, as you know, all your cousins and siblings excluding your twin brothers have a stock share of 1% while your brothers own 18% each and the rest are now owned by your aunts, uncles and parents" Grandpa explained.

"Yes, Grandpa" I said, nervously because I seriously don't know what's gonna happen next.

"So, I've kept aside 6% stock share for you" Grandpa smiled.

"But Grandpa, I deserve 1% like the rest since I don't work here" I reasoned.

"Yes, I know that. But you've done a good job obeying my dying wish and also, this is your wedding gift from your Grandma and me. Besides the HoD of the Finance Department is ever ready for you to take his place" Grandpa said, referring to Dad.

"Yes, Grandpa. Thank you" I smiled.

There was no point reasoning or defending myself so I quietly sign the papers.

"Yeah, you can tell me when and I'll let you handle the whole department" Dad said, patting my shoulder.

I had worked part time as Dad's assistant secretary for four summer vacations because I was too bored to enjoy my holidays so I did have experience in work.

"Nat, we're all so proud of you" Uncle Sam said and I nodded my head.

"I'll get going then. I still need to have lunch with the girls" I excused myself.

"You look pretty in your dress" Aunt Victoria waved her phone with my picture.

Natasha must have sent it to her mom.

Ugh, this girl.

"Thanks, I gotta go though" I said one last time before texting Vinnie to send me the restaurant address.

I drive to the restaurant which is almost 30 minutes away.

They couldn't choose a restaurant close by. I'm sure Mary and Natasha nagged the others to have lunch at a new restaurant.

As soon as I enter the restaurant, I quickly spot their table and find the girls chatting among themselves.

"Hey" I said, putting my bag and the papers I signed on the table.

"Please, keep your nasty things off the table" Natasha sneered and I glare at her before putting my things in the next empty seat.

"I already ordered pasta and a nice fruit salad for you" Vinnie informed me.

"Thanks. You sure know what I'm likely to order" I smiled.

"Fruit salad? That's new" Rose said.

"Yeah, she loves fruit salad and it's better if it's tropical fruits. And not to forget berry smoothies and berry jams" Mary explained.

"Okay, roger that. I'll make sure that Maxfield Mansion treats her well with berries" Evelyn laughed.

"Why were you wanted at the office though?" Juli asked since I had left in a hurry before.

"I needed to sign some papers" I answered.

"Hey, I hope I didn't keep you all waiting" Someone says from behind.

I turn to see the person I wouldn't meet even if I was offered a million dollars.

Lorenzo.

Why does he need to be here?

"What're you doing here?" I looked up at him from my seat.

"This is the third time. Why do our conversation always start with that?" Lorenzo smirked.

"Enzo, take a seat. We didn't order for you because we didn't know what you'd like" Karen said.

"It's fine. I'll have whatever" He said taking the seat next to me.

"Aren't you having lunch with Lauren?" I asked, putting the papers in my bag and placing the bag on the floor.

"No" He answered blankly before glaring at me for a split second.

"What's this?" He asked, picking the papers from my bag.

Pshaw! He just wanted to change the topic.

"Some important papers that Grandpa needed me to sign" I answered.

Lorenzo is going through the papers when the food arrives.

I carefully place the bowl of pasta before him while I take a bite of my fruit salad.

"Is that enough for you?" Lorenzo asked and I could hear the others giggle.

"Yeah, I had a heavy breakfast. I'm not too hungry" I lied even though I woke up late and I had to skip breakfast because our dress fitting was already scheduled at 10 in the morning.

Vinnie raised an eyebrow before getting back to eat her braised pork.

"Wow" Lorenzo quaked as he took a last look of my signature.

"What? What is it?" Rose asked.

"She now owns 6% of the stock shares" Lorenzo simply stated.

"Which company?" Natasha asked.

"The Salavatores. Obviously" I roll my eyes.

"Aren't you an Economics Professor?" Lorenzo asked.

"Yeah" I mouthed.

"Then why do you own stock shares?" He asked again, in disbelief.

"I don't know. Grandpa gave it to me. Besides the Finance Department is under my control" I said, pride welling up in my tone of speaking.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I smirked.

"Jealous over 6% shares? In your dreams" He laughed.

"But she's the head of the Finance Department not only of the main headquarters but also in all the other headquarters in 58 different countries now" Evelyn explained after taking a look at the papers.

"Are you going to quit your job?" Natasha asked.

"No. I have classes only on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I can go to work on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays" I replied.

"Also, the day before the wedding, we can have the dance practise and bridal march but we are not having a rehearsal dinner" I reminded the younger ones again, lest the feel that I might've changed my mind.

"What? Why?" Mary asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't tell me you invited your friends" I roll my eyes.

"I did" She said.

"We're gonna have a thousand people over for the wedding excluding both families and relatives. It's impossible to have a rehearsal dinner" I reasoned.

"Don't worry. I've rented a club for you all so after the wedding ceremony and all necessary lunch and photoshoots, you can hang out at the club at night" Lorenzo explained.

"Really?" Natasha clapped her hands.

"But the bride and groom needs to make an appearance. You'll have to come once" Rose said.

"I don't think I-"

"Yeah, we will stop by once" Lorenzo cut me off.

I turn to look at him.

"What? That's the least we can do" He said before nibbling on his pasta.

"Okay, fine" I groaned.

After lunch, we all decided to get back home.

On my way home, I wondered why Lorenzo cared so much about me owning stocks.

Maybe he's not going to mistreat me much now that I have a place in the company, actually one of the biggest department actually.

Maybe we can work out.

But I can't have much hope, can I?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
24.3K 562 82
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
22.1K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...